=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

1 minute ago, BraveSirRobin said:

Actually, you were killed in your chute because the TaW rules encourage it.

Thank you for that succinct response. However, the parachute kill itself is decidedly not the point I tried to get across. Rather that three blues remarked they started parachute killing reds because the reds did so to them and how that eye-for-an-eye mentality correlates with how people are conducting themselves on the forum. Perhaps that TL;DR version of things gets the point across more effectively; I can get carried away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_DeMoor said:

Thank you for that succinct response. However, the parachute kill itself is decidedly not the point I tried to get across. 

I know the point you were trying to get across, but it's irrelevant.  Even if they were killing you because "reds" had killed them, the "reds" killed them because of the rules.  That is the bottom line.  The rules encourage chute killing.   There are plenty of other places where the us versus them mentality results in childish silliness, but chute killing is not that.  The problem is the rules.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Just once in a while it would make a nice change to have a night time mission to give us reds the off chance of reaching the target, bombing and returning to base without being shot to pieces by the usual three or four to one odds! It gets a bit boring when every flight is a suicide mission.

Edited by ilmavoimat
  • Upvote 2

...I have been killed 3 times now...all of them are chutekills...thats pity. Have been with IL-2 since 2002. I have never killed bailed pilot or gunner hanging sky with chute and I never will.

Fights on sky can be furious...but I like act as honorable as its bossible...I cant remember how many online war I have been with...many. Discussion is always same. 

I havent flown any of those under red stars and I never will. Thats not issue. Red side have nice bombers (I dont know a shit about fighters), fast, high altitude....etc...I would like very much to get PE-2 in my hangar. 

What comes to server ...Both side have equal change to get slots....for my point of wiew...even one red plane on server is too much if its on my tail....I have enough action to deal with

flak...and weather...and eager teammates who try to shoot down own planes...eager to get victories.

This is online war...Ofcourse I like to win...!!!

I salute all fair pilots on sky ..no matter which side.....

• Upvote 2

Chute killing should be banned! pilot losses should be taken out the equation, like I mentioned earlier, this is a small community, and whilst both sides want to win, it would be nice to do so in good spirits, rather than the hatred that is growing and growing, that then could snowball into some side switching via less animosity........

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

First time for me yesterday evening..... It seems that P-40 pilots like kill chutes.

Rules don't say nothing about chute killing, so we can't say nothing about chute killers. For somebody war is war, virtual or not virtual ("No mercy in the russian front").

The best answer we can give to these pilots is to win this campaign.

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

10 hours ago, JG7_X-Man said:

Also, there is no issue with numbers in my opinion - 3 guys on comms are far more effect than 6 guys not on comms, fly as individuals.😘

Are you serious? This is the reason why it’s stacked, because you believe in what you are doing, how can a side swing of 45 blues to 22 reds be no issue! whether they are all on the same comms channels or all on their own squad ts channels it makes no difference when your outnumbered more than 2 to 1, give your head a shake man.

It’s attitudes like this that’ll quickly bring about the end of a good thing.

8 minutes ago, 150GCT_Veltro said:

First time for me yesterday evening..... It seems that P-40 pilots like kill chutes.

Rules don't say nothing about chute killing, so we can't say nothing about chute killers. For somebody war is war, virtual or not virtual ("No mercy in the russian front").

The best answer we can give to these pilots is to win this campaign.

I would hope you discourage it within your squad veltro, it’s discouraged within syn, we won’t fall to that level of desperation, all CO’s of squads registered at TAW should be discouraging chute killing.

chute kill debate again! Yes!

Change rules admins...  encourage chutekills is a poison to comunity

:)

• Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

I switch sides with my boys every round. I get to experience both sides. Blue is easy with the way better planes. Even 1 v 2 reds is possible with good tactics and a sound machine. Flying red just 1v1 is very hard. No room for errors. Planes cant climb away, dive away, out turn or just about anything the 109s can do. No problem if we weren't running into 3v1 as I just did. Came into the AO at 5k, hit 2 109s before another 109 came up to me like nothing and chased be to the deck along with the 1st 2 109s I shot up. They finally get close enough to force me into a turn fight. Mig turned like a brick and the 109s quickly shot me to pieces. Then they came around and Jammer strafes me almost killing my pilot. This was after having the front line fields locked and flying across the map. My help you ask? Well they too were too busy flying across the map to be of any assistance. This is what the reds face in search of a fun mission. Just letting you know how missions go for reds and guys like Zammi just want them to keep logging on for this, yet he never flies reds lol. I will be more reluctant to go reds next time with these new rules in place. Bottom line, this needs to be fun for both sides.

Edited by =IL2AU=SixFour619
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, =IL2AU=SixFour619 said:

I switch sides with my boys every round. I get to experience both sides. Blue is easy with the way better planes. Even 1 v 2 reds is possible with good tactics and a sound machine. Flying red just 1v1 is very hard. No room for errors. Planes cant climb away, dive away, out turn or just about anything the 109s can do. No problem if the we weren't running into 3v1 as I just did. Came in to the AO at 5k, hit 2 109s before another 109 came up to me like nothing and chased be to the deck along with the 1st 2 109s I shot up. They finally get close enough to force me into a turn fight. Mig turned like a brick and the 109s quickly shot me to pieces. Then they came around and Jammer strafes me almost killing my pilot. This was after having the front line fields locked and flying across the map. My help you ask? Well they too were too busy flying across the map to be of any assistance. This is what the reds face in search of a fun mission. Just letting you know how missions go for reds and guys like Zammi just want them to keep logging on for this, yet he never flies reds lol. I will be more reluctant to go reds next time with these new rules in place. Bottom line, this needs to be fun for both sides.

How about giving same planes to both sides? And maybe it would help if there were more red player flying, ever think about that??

And as I said earlier, if it`s not fun, quit doing it.

Otherwise, as I said yesterday, I`m tired of this endless whining so keep your mouth shut and leave me out of it for now on. It was a mistake on my part to comment anything in the beginning, it never get`s better.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MrBoogieMan said:

First off, I said in the server "That I too was chute killed before" and  "it happens to everyone...." and was simply implying to "get over it". I never said I've killed people in their chutes. So you can make that 2 Blues instead of 3, thanks. Also you refer to people as being "immature narcissist kiddies", because they didn't act and or reply by "YOUR STANDARDS" of communication. Then you come here to the forums to cry and moan about it, because people didn't play by "YOUR RULES" and pamper you with respect like somehow you're God's greatest creation.

"Respect is earned not freely given."  

Don't be the Hypocrite/Victim

Narcissist: a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

It was not my intent to make it personal (hence not mentioning any names) and I'm sorry that you feel like its necessary to be personally defensive about an issue that is server wide. That being said, I apologize for not putting more emphasis on the fact that I was paraphrasing:

11 hours ago, 1.JaVA_DeMoor said:

(...) It's when I sarcastically remarked that it was "classy" to kill me on a parachute that this pilot deigned he was in his moral bounds to do so because, and I'm paraphrasing here, "the reds taught him" and that since I'm one of "you guys" (...)

To conclude that I call people narcissistic and immature because they do not meet my personal standards is to conveniently ignore the larger issue I wished to address; that the line of thought and reasoning on both the forum and in-game are indicative of this bitter gaming culture of, as I mentioned, being more invested in denying the other party their fun rather than enhancing your own and that there are no winners in this vendetta, only losers. I tried to - but evidently failed - to make clear that the chute kill was not the main problem, only a symptom of the problem as I think the eye-for-an-eye mentality is causing it to overtake common decency. Hence:

11 hours ago, 1.JaVA_DeMoor said:

(...) But that's not what demonstrated the toxicity that is so ingrained into this server. (...)

I never wanted to start or renew the debate on chute killing as I don't think that's going to alleviate any of the problems. It's much more ingrained than that.

Then, labeling me as a hypocrite and/or victim, as well as a narcissist. I believe - and correct me if I'm wrong - that your intent is to call me a hypocrite because supposedly I am myself being narcissistic while calling other individual such. Moments where I have been hypocritical or narcissistic notwithstanding (I am sure I have been somewhere sometime), I honestly do not understand A) why you're electing to make a wider issue personal, and B) how you come to conclude that I am narcissistic on this occasion. I certainly am not better than the next person. However, the big difference in this particular instance is that where I call for more collective decency to prevail so that everyone's gaming experience has a chance to improve, there are others who are emotionally invested in this feud between two embittered parties that is detrimental to the gaming experience of the many. Does that opinion make me goody-two-shoes? Of course not. I hope it's simply common sense, and that the only reason why it was not self-evident is that people are too engrossed with their resentment of the other side to see it. And on a side note, come on, there is absolutely no need to inflate the wish for some common decency in pilot conduct to being pampered:

5 hours ago, MrBoogieMan said:

(...) pamper you with respect like somehow you're God's greatest creation.

"Respect is earned not freely given."  

To suggest that I have to earn not getting shot in the face while dangling from a chute is arguably the largest red flag for the aforementioned bitterness that I've seen so far.

You are, by the way, correct in saying that I'm a victim. I am. And the experience granted me the perspective outside of the existing lines in the sand that allowed me to see what nonsense is plaguing the server, without being a part of it.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

How about giving same planes to both sides? And maybe it would help if there were more red player flying, ever think about that??

And as I said earlier, if it`s not fun, quit doing it.

Otherwise, as I said yesterday, I`m tired of this endless whining so keep your mouth shut and leave me out of it for now on. It was a mistake on my part to comment anything in the beginning, it never get`s better.

Says the guy with 20 posts on here crying about guys crying. The irony. I have 2 explaining my opinion about the new rules. Don't come on here if you don't like a forum.  My opinion is that of my 1st post. Leave the fields unlocked so wingman can join the fight quickly. Coordination is easier for the few that are on coms. Excessive death timers were my 2nd point. These are opinions of mine to make playing reds more enjoyable. Perhaps, a few more planes to keep reds flying. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, =IL2AU=SixFour619 said:

Says the guy with 20 posts on here crying about guys crying. The irony. I have 2 explaining my opinion about the new rules. Don't come on here if you don't like a forum.  My opinion is that of my 1st post. Leave the fields unlocked so wingman can join the fight quickly. Coordination is easier for the few that are on coms. Excessive death timers were my 2nd point. These are opinions of mine to make playing reds more enjoyable. Perhaps, a few more planes to keep reds flying. 

I understand that it might be difficult for you to get it... But I`ll say it again: Keep whining all you wan`t, but leave me out of it for now on as I said already yesterday in this very thread. If there`s still something unclear to you, please send me a PM and I will explain it again and again if necessary.

I check this thread to get some actually useful information.

Edited by LLv24_Zami

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_DeMoor said:

However, the big difference in this particular instance is that where I call for more collective decency to prevail so that everyone's gaming experience has a chance to improve, there are others who are emotionally invested in this feud between two embittered parties that is detrimental to the gaming experience of the many. Does that opinion make me goody-two-shoes? Of course not. I hope it's simply common sense, and that the only reason why it was not self-evident is that people are too engrossed with their resentment of the other side to see it. And on a side note, come on, there is absolutely no need to inflate the wish for some common decency in pilot conduct to being pampered:

I was on the server flying Red when that happened to you. I was tempted to explain that chute shooting was legal by the rules and that frankly it’s a game so ultimately I feel that it’s disrespectful but not a huge deal. But... I didn’t feel the need to get involved in that argument at the time so I stayed out of it.

I personally don’t chute shoot so don’t imply I’m defending myself. That said, it was a reality of the war and if others want to stoop to that level, so be it.

However it is a side issue and should not be used to murky the water when it comes to server balance by suggesting that there is some hatred filled feud between the sides causing all the issues with balance. It has nothing to do with it. We need to solve balance, first and foremost.

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

I was on the server flying Red when that happened to you. I was tempted to explain that chute shooting was legal by the rules and that frankly it’s a game so ultimately I feel that it’s disrespectful but not a huge deal. But... I didn’t feel the need to get involved in that argument at the time so I stayed out of it.

I personally don’t chute shoot so don’t imply I’m defending myself. That said, it was a reality of the war and if others want to stoop to that level, so be it.

However it is a side issue and should not be used to murky the water when it comes to server balance by suggesting that there is some hatred filled feud between the sides causing all the issues with balance. It has nothing to do with it. We need to solve balance, first and foremost.

I appreciate your response @SCG_Wulfe. However, what I'm trying to get across is that the chute killing itself is not the problem. The whole point I'm making is that the mentality behind the chute killing is the wider issue at hand. For all the (correct) assumptions that there are no rules against it, it was clearly demonstrated that the reason why it is so prevalent now is that it has become a relatively common occurrence, nestled in feuding between embittered individuals on both sides. That last statement isn't just manifested from thin air through my own opinion; it correlates with the multitude of ad hominem posts in this very thread as well as in the in-game chat: the mentality of a lot of the players has taken a bitter turn.

In fact, I agree with your conclusion that most this resentment ultimately stems from balancing issues. But I respectfully disagree that people's lack of a mature mindset has nothing to do with it. Yes, one could hope that when balancing issues are ironed out - and I certainly would wish so - there is little to no cause left for resentment, but one could with as much logic surmise that each and every one of us can act with a higher degree of respect and professionalism, to colleagues and rivals alike, both in how we conduct ourselves in chat and in the air, no matter how problematic the course of the campaign is.

On a final note, I commend your ability to keep yourself from being drawn into an argument. Good on you (and I don't meant that sarcastically).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chute killing is a hot topic that seems to pop up at least twice a campaign. 

Its part of the server and i don't think that will change, you can chose to or not, at the end of the day its a game getting the silk shot its immensely frustrating its happened to me a few times.

But it is just part of the server and an inevitability that we just have to respect, regardless if you personally chose to or not. 

We just have to accept it and move on!       

19 minutes ago, Wingleader425 said:

Chute killing is a hot topic that seems to pop up at least twice a campaign. 

Its part of the server and i don't think that will change, you can chose to or not, at the end of the day its a game getting the silk shot its immensely frustrating its happened to me a few times.

But it is just part of the server and an inevitability that we just have to respect, regardless if you personally chose to or not. 

We just have to accept it and move on!       

Shame we don't have the option to wait until we have fallen a bit before opening the chute at the last moment 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Shame we don't have the option to wait until we have fallen a bit before opening the chute at the last moment 🙂

That would be a great feature.  A lot of the chute killing could also be eliminated by allowing people to exit the mission immediately instead of the long delay that is currently in place.  If you choose not to exit, then you don’t really have a lot to complain about when you are chute killed.

1 minute ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

That little bit of added strategy and skill might encourage more people to go for the chute kill, but overall i think it would improve pilot survivability, altitude depending of course!

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, JG7_X-Man said:

If this game had been more Western European Theater oriented, you would (IMHO) not have this issue. However, that is a different conversation - that should be directed at the developers of the game.

Not true. I flew 109s because in Cliffs of Dover where it is Western the stack is RED side.   :)

When Boddenplatte drops the stack will switch and I'll be back in 109s. I do expect it to be less of an issue than it is now though. There are plenty of dedicated blue squadrons to keep the red stack at bay. Then BLUE will be called Luftwhiners and chickenshit for not turn fighting and employing the tried and true tactic of the extension which looks remarkably like running away.   :P

On 3/1/2019 at 1:52 AM, SYN_Repent said:

zami, take off your rose tinted glasses, reds arent flying because its stacked no matter what, planeset, mods and numbers......sure, they will fly i16s against 109's.........but not if they are outnumbered 4-1 constantly, cant you comprehend that?

I'm oddly inverse. I find the I16 vs E7 and F2 the most fair and fun fight. First round is always my favorite. Either side. I really love the early war stuff. The stack feels less noticeable early war fir me personally. Then the inevitable loss becomes apparent and I fade out.

This time I've not signed up at all.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:00 AM, LLv24_Zami said:

Garbage.

Garbage. Take of your red glasses and fly.

Only thing that appeals to me in MP is flying with my squad and talking shit in my mother language. Otherwise, I fly happily SP career. I have proposed flying reds, some in the squad would but majority is used to the blue planes and don`t wan`t to change. So, I can`t force grown men to do anything. But, in the next TAW I will fly reds and join you whining in here so don`t worry ;)

So, quit whining and get your act together.

So many contradictions in one post. I am accused correctly of being a jerk. I'm happy to not be selfish. I'll take giant douchebag over selfish any day of the week.

Many of the most vocal complaints are from blue groups flying red...... SCG flew almost exclusively blue. I still wear blue tags.... Many of the top VVS pilots including myself have decided to not play target anymore. This is the result of the choices squadrons like yours have made.

Many have quit whining. They also quit playing.

Edited by 7./JG26_Smokejumper

16 minutes ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

So many contradictions in one post. I am accused correctly of being a jerk. I'm happy to not be selfish. I'll take giant douchebag over selfish any day of the week.

Many of the most vocal complaints are from blue groups flying red...... SCG flew almost exclusively blue. I still wear blue tags.... Many of the top VVS pilots including myself have decided to not play target anymore. This is the result of the choices squadrons like yours have made.

Many have quit whining. They also quit playing.

No offence, but it would be nice if people would read the messages written here:

I`m out of this debate.

1 minute ago, LLv24_Zami said:

No offence, but it would be nice if people would read the messages written here:

I`m out of this debate.

It's not a debate when you keep telling people to "shut your mouth" and "quit whining" which are direct quotes from you.

You've really struck up your colours on this one. *slow clap*

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

It's not a debate when you keep telling people to "shut your mouth" and "quit whining" which are direct quotes from you.

You've really struck up your colours on this one. *slow clap*

I`ve made my comments on the issues here, everyone can read them. I stand by every word I said, they are not going to change. There`s just no point repeating them forever here. Some people disagree and that`s perfectly fine with me. So, it`s just endless arguing and I`ve had enough of it for now.

Just carry on, and if you need my opinions, read the posts I`ve posted here. Simple and easy.

Edited by LLv24_Zami
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

I`m out of this debate.

11 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

I`ve made my comments on the issues here, everyone can read them. I stand by every word I said, they are not going to change. There`s just no point repeating them forever here. Some people disagree and that`s perfectly fine with me. So, it`s just endless arguing and I`ve had enough of it for now.

Just carry on, and if you need my opinions, read the posts I`ve posted here. Simple and easy.

🤣

Owned yourself all over the thread.

Edited by 7./JG26_Smokejumper

2 minutes ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

🤣

Owned yourself all over the thread.

That's no problem for me, done it before!

It just seemed that you had trouble in understanding, so hope now you get it.

1 minute ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

Oh no, you where very clear.

It's why I'm laughing.

Likewise 🤣 Although it should be sad..

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

It's kind of funny, seeing the same names argue against any point against particular features repeatedly, for which many of us have been flying on taw for years, and didn't really have much complaint and therefore no reason to come to the forums until cold starts came along, then new features that make it harder to spawn in and do anything, when the balancing of teams changes throughout the day. 

The people I fly with switch sides almost every campaign.    I'm starting to wonder if the current campaign design is the result of a few people, repetitively arguing against any differing opinion rather than a collective of individual opinions.   Frankly.. i don't come to forums complaining due to how I died in a video game most of the time. 

What I am noticing, is that these "balancing" features haven't done much in the way to change the fact that LW is the preferred platform of gameplay for the majority of this playerbase.. and to many I fly with, seem to hinder the over all fun of the experience rather than solve problems. 

For me it's not about winning or losing.. it's about having a good time with my friends, epic air battles and epic ground assaults.   It's NICE to win, to have effect on the map, and when we have the numbers we aim for it, when we're light we might stay on the defensive. 

I'll even go as far as to say that the GAME being designed around early eastern front has more to do with imbalance than anybody's preconceived notions about other people flying against them.    As a community it would be nice if people just owned up and alternated sides per campaign, but I don't think trying to shove that down anybody's throats is going to fix the issue. 

P.S.  this video is from what is likely the last campaign that RED has won.. before any spawn restrictions were ever in place.  I could be inaccurate about how many campaigns red has won since then, but my point's still the same. 

IMO - Don't fly alone, bolster your numbers. Outside of language barriers, reach out to people you see online on your team and find out what VOIP client they're using.  Chances are you're more than welcome to join in on the fun if you aren't a poor sport.   "The more the merrier."   Personally, I like discord. Feel free to PM me to work out server arrangements  and lets make stuff like the video above happen, even against overwhelming odds.

P.S.  I mean no offense to server admins, =LG= or any other member of this community.  I do appreciate the effort involved in giving us the TAW experience as long I've been around.  

But looking at the total number of registrations for TAW,  expecting 24/7 balanced gameplay is a long shot.   You spread that out over worldwide timezones and the average person's amount of free time it's not a huge number.  

A balanced game is giving everybody the same option of plane to fly, painted different colors.   And that just wouldn't be TAW >.<   Flying red takes having the stones, and maybe some additional control bindings, keystrokes and knowhow beyond toebrakes and throttle, that once it clicks, is like riding a bike.   

I'm sorry if I've repeated myself, or if this seems out of the blue and I don't intend to hover over the forums after this.  But be nice to each other folks, getting killed on TAW while upsetting,  isn't the end of the world, and you have to ask yourself how you let yourself present the opportunity in the first place.  Try not to let it happen again.   Rinse. Repeat.   

*Last edit* It's extremely hard to keep my thoughts short and sweet here,  as  thoughts pop up later on the subject and wishing I had a solution  myself,  but maybe influencing larger squads to fly for the underdogs needs to happen at the point of server registration based on squad size and current registration count, maybe even based on timezone  on a first come first serve basis.   "Register as squad", "register to squad" or "register solo" so to speak.   As it stands I can't blame people for hanging out waiting to fly with their wingmates, and a registration capping system might actually put the more experienced, more coordinated larger squads on whichever side happens to be the underdog and needs them the most.  That appeals more to me than longer death timers, airfields that open and close as players join/leave server, and the possibility of server slots going unused when there are willing players.  This could be further maintained with a minimum amount of flight time required per week or every other week to maintain an active account throughout the campaign, to make room for active players, even just a few sorties.   - I've more than spoken my peace here and I'll leave the thoughts be for now.  My apologies for it turning into an essay. 

See you guys in the skies. 

Edited by =IL2AU=ToknMurican
  • Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.560c1e5ad8d0c27bde0d3b3c9df363c8.png

Guys you should mention HOW I can support the server on the support tab. Not only who did it. or did I miss something?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

image.thumb.png.560c1e5ad8d0c27bde0d3b3c9df363c8.png

Guys you should mention HOW I can support the server on the support tab. Not only who did it. or did I miss something?

So, I hate to be this guy, but I'm pointing at the big yellow "Donate" button at the top center of your snip . :)

2 minutes ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

So, I hate to be this guy, but I'm pointing at the big yellow "Donate" button at the top center of your snip . :)

thx. Its late and a few beers late.

1 hour ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

Snip

Nice video!

Posted (edited)

Hello, I wondered why I was banned this afternoon for 15 minutes when I was trying to get on the TAW server. There were slots available and the red  side flight had slots available.

Ste1nh0ff

Edited by =OKT=Ste1nh0ff

Posted (edited)

Helo.

FIrst of all to say that I enjoy a lot this Server and you have done a grate job.

I don´t know if this is the correct place to point this, but,  I have realize that when you drop paratroops at blue circle and return to AF, you receive 34 points (more or less) and your have spent may be an hour in that flight. (more dangerous because of the proximity of enemy AF)

Reward 34 points and the benefit for the Axis group in these case.

When you do a Transport with the same ju52, your receive 21 points (more or less) and have spent 20 minutes.(less dangerous)

If I spent 1 hour may be I could do 3 transports, (60 points of reward)

My paratroops soldiers have ask me to raise their salary because they think they deserve this, but I don't know if these would be a good idea.

I pose these thinking here to see what you think about it.

:)

Thanks to all.

PD:sorry my English

Edited by E69_Gote
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, E69_Gote said:

but,  I have realize that when you drop paratroops at blue circle and return to AF, you receive 34 points (more or less) and your have spent may be an hour in that flight. (more dangerous because of the proximity of enemy AF)

Be thankful. Red cannot get *any* points for para drops because they don't have any para aircraft 🙂   1C should have release an Li-2 with the Ju52 then released a Storch with the Po-2

I wish someone can provide facts of the headcount flying RED vs BLUE since TAW started. That would shed plenty of light on this issue.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, JG7_X-Man said:

I wish someone can provide facts of the headcount flying RED vs BLUE since TAW started. That would shed plenty of light on this issue.

pilots_taw_28d.png

I don't think there is a statistic about *all* TAW campaigns

Edited by Operatsiya_Ivy