=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Ohhh forgote about the idea with hiding info about the planes.

Ok, so the plan is to connect www registration to server so everyone would have own account and could check there what planes they have in hangar ATM.

So the info about the type of planes will be hidden.

Hmm... if I understood you correctly...mate, now we have all planes on all airfields.

The spawn points for bombers and fighters are on different places on THE SAME BASE to avoid ground collisions especially at the begin of the mission when everyone wants to use the runway.

You need to zoom in on map to choose the bomber of fighter spawn point, because they are very close to each other and you might not see both of them when you have wide map view.

Plz fix me If my logic is wrong or you have something different on your mind.

S!

The only reason I brought up the combining of airfields was to avoid having the fighter or bomber airfield icon info being seen from the opposing side.  As it stands now I can check the opposing side's airfields to see whether bombers or fighters are being flown from any specific base.  This is almost an unintentional cheat.  If what you are suggesting will hide that info somehow, then great, no need to combine fighter/bomber airfields.

Aaaaahhhh, got ya. Understand now...
You are right.

We need to discuss it with Kathon.

But like I said in previous post. One base per small & big planes can cause a lot of problems with ground collisions. As for now, we didnt noticed too much of them and on WoL it happens all the time.

Plus

One lazy unskilled bomber pilot can block few fighter planes on spawn point.

How you want to solve that problem ???

Question to the last poll added.

Check and vote, plz.

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

Ok, thanks for info.

Ramm.

Hey Ramm, I did some testing on attacking fortified areas solo and with good results. The approach is unconventional, but it works, particularly if there are clouds.

On my MiG-3, I took a load of rockets (equivalent in firepower to the SC 50) and took off, heading to target at 500m. When I reached the landmark where I was supposed to turn and line up for the target, I took the heading to target and started a steep climb to 1000m. Guesstimating the time, after a minute I figured I was over the target and initiated a steep dive. The target showed up in front of me and I opened fire with all guns and rockets. At 600 km/h, I pulled hard up and banked a little to prevent the AAA from aiming easily, and returned to 1000m. I repeated this a few times, and once I ran out of rockets and took a flak hit (my mistake, I wasn't looking and figured the flak wasn't shooting - I was wrong) I went home and landed safely.

If there are no clouds to hide in, you can just increase the height from 1000m to 1500-2000m and repeat the process. During your last run, don't bother climbing up and just go straight with a bit of bank until the AAA is out of range.

You are right.

But like I said in previous post. One base per small & big planes can cause a lot of problems with ground collisions. As for now, we didnt noticed too much of them and on WoL it happens all the time.

Plus

Check and vote, plz.

But an unskilled pilot, spawning in a Il2 or Pe2 right on the runway will make even a bigger mess!

Perhaps if you could put the spawn of bombers elsewhere it could be a good work around...

Hello,

We flew yesterday evening, 6 pilots of our squad F(french)/JG300. We actualy appreciate the server and its rules. Keep on going that good work.

Some of us had few issues to spawn ; many tries to connect to the server did not succeed before 8 to 10 attempts. When it worked, you could only see the map but could not spawn (start button had no effect). We had to exit and try to connect to the server again many times befor being able to spawn. After this, everything was ok.

Best regards.

When it worked, you could only see the map but could not spawn

When that happens, press ESC, then cancel the dialog, this will give you the spectate button. Click on it, and you should find yourself in your plane. The compass on the HUD won't work, so you have to use the compass in the cockpit.

Hello,

We flew yesterday evening, 6 pilots of our squad F(french)/JG300. We actualy appreciate the server and its rules. Keep on going that good work.

Some of us had few issues to spawn ; many tries to connect to the server did not succeed before 8 to 10 attempts. When it worked, you could only see the map but could not spawn (start button had no effect). We had to exit and try to connect to the server again many times befor being able to spawn. After this, everything was ok.

Best regards.

And if you had issues in connecting to the server at the beginning of the mission (around 21h45) it's because we were 20 frenchies on the other side to try to connect too ;)

You are right.

Plus

Check and vote, plz.

My observations with combined fighter/bomber spawn points are different.  I have flown many hours on WOL including many bomber and fighter sorties for both axis and allies, though mostly allies.  As you are aware WOL has both fighters and bombers at the same apron spawn points and all planes have to taxi.  The main problem I see on WOL are people that do not taxi and do not use use the runway.  They just start their engine and go.  I also see some that have trouble taxiing and usually end up doing donuts and going off the taxiway into the pucker brush.  What I really have not seen are people blocking the taxiways or the runways.  I have seen groups working together that taxi out to the runway and form up there prior to takeoff.  This also happens in TAW and is a good thing.  I have witnessed collisions on WOL but not very often, even at peak times when there are 70-80 players on.  I would estimate that I have a 95-98% success rate for taxi and takeoffs on WOL as it relates to other players.

Many fly on WOL just for there for the dogfights.  TAW is a different animal.  It seems to attract a different type of player.  They are interested in working together to achieve objectives.  They want it as realistic (no GPS) and immersive as possible.  This crowd seems to know simple things like airfield etiquette.  Others stay away because they want instant action without navigation or are just too new to the game.

One issue the exists on TAW that does not on WOL is that landing aircraft can crash into spawning bombers on the runway.  I experienced that one myself.

Bottom line:  I think the concerns over a common spawn point are overstated but that is just my opinion.  I don't mind the fighter/bomber airfields being separated except for seeing what the other side is doing (also the bomber runway spawn).  If there was another way to address the "spying" issue then problem solved.  As I mentioned before the perfect solution is an airfield icon that doesn't show info to the opposing side.  The devs need to create one.

Cheers!

When that happens, press ESC, then cancel the dialog, this will give you the spectate button. Click on it, and you should find yourself in your plane. The compass on the HUD won't work, so you have to use the compass in the cockpit.

Better yet, when you enter a Briefing map screen and your aircraft is already selected and the Start button is showing do the following.

Click on an airfield.

Choose a different aircraft.

Click anywhere on the map that isn't a spawn base.

You should now have the Spectate button showing instead of the Start.  You can now select your airfield, plane and click Start and HUD, 2D compass, etc. will work.

Ok Blakhart, now we're starting to having issues with the people on the server. Theres that "Farhenheit" who keeps disco to not get killed. He did it more than twice today and when we started calling him he just sweared at the people on chat and afterward he got his -IRRE- buddies to start a ban vote against me and Welter. Since it they were the majority on the server, in the end me and my buddy ended up banned for no valid reason. Please unban us.

Also do something about those IRRE troll guys, who think they can do whatever they want on the server and not obey any rules and get unpunished.

Edited by Herr_Istruba

I did it twice, indeed, because i saw german pilots doing so (one of your buddy during that event tonight in fact, but not a good reason, that's true).

All my "disco" are not all due to that behaviour, i encounter lot of game crash, trust me or not, that's the truth.

Concerning the vote : you started it against me.

Then, when a Pe-2 was landing on LW airfield to conquer, a 109 was facing him, no idea he had a dead engine so he shot at him. As a congratulation, you guys started to injure him (and me for my previous behaviour, and even if you shot me down in between). => against the rules, no ?

Majority ? Yes, 5 vs 3 but 4 votes to thank you for yours.

Whatever, i wont have that kind of behaviour and hope not to see it with other players too, that server deserved better because it's an excelent one.

See you in skies.

I did it twice, indeed, because i saw german pilots doing so (one of your buddy during that event tonight in fact, but not a good reason, that's true).

All my "disco" are not all due to that behaviour, i encounter lot of game crash, trust me or not, that's the truth.

My buddy who ? I only play with Welter on TAW server and he do not disco.

I started a vote against you because you were swearing, which is against the rules.

Then, when a Pe-2 was landing on LW airfield to conquer, a 109 was facing him, no idea he had a dead engine so he shot at him. As a congratulation, you guys started to injure him (and me for my previous behaviour, and even if you shot me down in between). => against the rules, no ?

That 109 has nothing to do with me or Welter. And besides, you can only 'conquer/capture' an airfield after it gets its icon white. At that time the airfield was blue, meaning it was an active airfield for the Axis and you cant just land a Pe2 there to capture, thats not how it works.

That -IRRE- guys had nothing to do with you and just jumped on the bandwagon, they were strafing our last airfield and were all getting shot down by either me, Welter or the AAA. They decided to go the trolls way and ban the other team so they dont have any opposition

Whatever, i wont have that kind of behaviour and hope not to see it with other players too, that server deserved better because it's an excelent one.

Indeed it is a good server, but troll guys like those -IRRE- and disco guys to avoid death has to stop, we were only calling on you because you disco a few days ago when Welter and Me were on your tail, and you did it again, but now this you were a few meters from hitting the ground, it looked suspicious, if it were connection problem, then I apologise, but from my perspective it looked fishy, Welter has the tracks if needed.

Also, we were doing nothing wrong and yet we got banned.

Edited by Herr_Istruba

I don't think i was swearing, i just answered to your comment saying that i already saw other players doing so but did not cried on the tchat.

Your airfield was one of our objectives so we just had to destroy AAA and land 3 Pe-2. That was what we did and what aim on a VVS victory on this map (help by your ban, what i apologize for 'cause i didn't expect a real ban).

I was flying with the IRRE (TS included), none of us really expected your ban. We voted as a response to your vote and Grief one then we saw your ban with real surprise.

As i told before, i admit the disco to avoid 5min penalty (even for becoming gunner...) and admit this is against the rules and won't do it again. Not fair, sorry for that weird behavior.

Hope to see you in skies again 'cause we also had good fight together i think.

Cheers

Hey Ramm, I did some testing on attacking fortified areas solo and with good results. The approach is unconventional, but it works, particularly if there are clouds.

On my MiG-3, I took a load of rockets (equivalent in firepower to the SC 50) and took off, heading to target at 500m. When I reached the landmark where I was supposed to turn and line up for the target, I took the heading to target and started a steep climb to 1000m. Guesstimating the time, after a minute I figured I was over the target and initiated a steep dive. The target showed up in front of me and I opened fire with all guns and rockets. At 600 km/h, I pulled hard up and banked a little to prevent the AAA from aiming easily, and returned to 1000m. I repeated this a few times, and once I ran out of rockets and took a flak hit (my mistake, I wasn't looking and figured the flak wasn't shooting - I was wrong) I went home and landed safely.

If there are no clouds to hide in, you can just increase the height from 1000m to 1500-2000m and repeat the process. During your last run, don't bother climbing up and just go straight with a bit of bank until the AAA is out of range.

For me strafing any column with guns is too risky with AAA settings included in server. Of course doing it alone ;) 

Only way to get Gk for me is to bomb with 4xSC50, but I think I won't do it.

I was fighting on G6Early against La-7, Yak-3 on ADW, and on E7 against LA-5FN on VEF. So I think I will shoot down some on basic plane whatever it will be ;)

Thanks Lukas for tips. S! and see You in the air ;)

Ramm.

Allies won the last map, so result is a draw: 1 - 1.

Team who win this map, wins the test war.

We really apreciate the feedback from all of you guys.

The main idea is to keep the spirit of Air Domination War and create the most realistic server with online war 24/7 in IL-2 community for experienced players and squads.

Like you could saw we can change some rules to improve the gameplay, but on the other hand some of them must stay untouched to keep the balance, fair play and realistic conditions.

I hope you understand our point of view and you will give us some trust that it will work how we planned and give all of us a lot of emotions and fun.

Because this is the 2nd goal.

Create the atmosphere of WWII air conflict:

You have your orders, tasks. Your precious aircraft for which you are responsible.

You are obliged to fulfil the duty. However you are doing everything to survive, win the war with your friends.

I hope you guys share our idea and help us to create this together.

From that position we can see, there is still dozen things "to do".

1. Planned, limited planeset with point system. -> to persuade players for realistic, responsible flying

2. Qvorum rules -> to avoid situation when small group of players, can capture the map during the night shift

3. Team statistics -> to put priority for squads challenge

4. Reward for the won campaign -> to give the bonus for all who sacrificed their time, effort and virtual lives for final glory

5. Strategic targets for bombers. -> to give the fun for all Ju888,He111, Pe2 lovers

6. Improve the registration.

7. Connect www site to server script.

8. Increase the number of targets & AAA in the defence line.

9. Change the AAA skill for 50% LOW and 50% NORMAL, delete the Ace AAA sniper mode.

10. Increase the AAA on airfields. Now they are too easy to attack, vulch and capture.

11. Add the random enemy positions, invisible on the tactical map( without icon on map) with weak AAA to simulate the ground troops on the front line.

12. Create 1941 campaign with 1941 planeset.

13. Set the time limit for the mission -> we still wait for the votes:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22737-tactical-air-war-mission-time/

14. Keep the realistic settings without GPS and keep the planeset limits as it was said by the majority in the poll:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22542-tactical-air-war-planeset-and-limitations/

15. Fix the spawn points to prevent crashes.

16. Big bombs has to be prohibited. 1 drop of SC1000/1800 - 3-4 tanks are dead.

17. Aaaand many other small things like -> captured is dead - time penalty,

Guys another very important thing.

If we want to increase the number of targets and increase the maximum player slot number for the server we need to think about renting a new better one to avoid the freeze/lag problems.

On the first map we didnt noticed any, but on 2nd there was some problems.

About the conflict reported by Istruba.

Gentelmans.

Yellow, friendly card for Fahrenheit for disco. I hope it wont happen again. ;)

Fahrenheit.

Before you say that someone had disco ( like you mentioned), check if he didnt bailed out and then disconnected in the stats.

It can happen m8.

2 days back we were chasing Rammjager with PeterZvan. Ramm destroyed own engine during climbing on 109 F-4.

Then he bailed out and disconnected because he didnt wanted to be shot down in a fair way, nor risk the chance of being killed during emergency landing.

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=7039&name=JG700_Rammjager

From Peter point of view it was looking like the disco, but I was suspecting, it was a typical bail out.

Do we blame him ?

No.

I`m sure that sooner or later I, or Peter can be in the same situation and the only chance to survive will be bailing out.

"He who is without sin can cast the first stone"

And after a year on virtual front line you will not find an innocent one.

It`s a matter of time, when someone will be killed on parashute, someone will try to violate the basic rules, someone will start to use vulgar language.

We just know.

During my virtual path I saw a lot and did ( good and bad ) a lot. Nothing can suprise me.

But if someone is doing it on purpouse again and again, to save the plane/streak, plz record a track, find the link for mission/stats and report it.

We will delete his stats, collected points and planes then if wont help we can give a ban to him for short or long vacation from TAW.

2 days back we were chasing Rammjager with PeterZvan. Ramm destroyed own engine during climbing on 109 F-4.

Then he bailed out and disconnected because he didnt wanted to be shot down in a fair way.

From Peter point of view it was looking like the disco, but

Edited by =LG=Blakhart
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for this server and for the continuous effort!
This do to list is huge, but, IMHO, is going on the right path, keep going guys!

:salute:

Fixed planeset for 1942.

Some of you guys had doubts about the possibility of own chances to collect those planes during the campaign.

So:

Increased number of planes after unlock.
Smaller AK/TnK + GK limits.

Early La-5 without special ammo set to balance the advantage 109 G-2 with all modifications ( gunpods, no bomb rack ) over the LaGG-3.

Early FW-190 JABO version.

Waiting for the comments, however if someone play ONLY on one side he can`t fairly judge.

BTW
LuftGangsta plan to fly on the blue side next season so have that in mind before you start to accuse someone about something.

We flew on red side to balance the teams during the test stage.

93C3VfO.jpg

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

Then he bailed out and disconnected because he didnt wanted to be shot down in a fair way, nor risk the chance of being killed during emergency landing.

I didn't leave the server. Just bailed out, wait till para opened and clik "finish mission" button, but I was still on server.

If on sever would be rule about saving planes by crashlanding (like on ADW) I would try to land, but here I will not risk to get bullet in my head, especialy when I was over friendly teritory.

So what "disco" is ?

In past "disco" is when player leave the server - sometimes by purpose, sometimes by technical (pc crash) issue.

Please clarify that, or make rule that bailed pilots have to wait till para touch ground.

About basic planes.

We have 4 planes. If I will loose all 4 I have to fly 3x10 min long mission on Ju-87 to recover one G2 ?

ArmHeadrest +4xSC50 means GlassHeadrest+4xSC50 or Standard G2 (with steel plate over head) with 4xSC50 ?

Ramm.

ps. side which win 2 maps win the tour ?

Edited by JG700_Rammjager

Ramm Im not accusing nor blaming you. Just presented an exanple of situation which could be treated as a disco but was not.

I dont have any problems to you :)

= LG = Blakhart, me and my friend are still banned is to remove the ban.

Edited by II./JG26Welter

Ok Blakhart, now we're starting to having issues with the people on the server. Theres that "Farhenheit" who keeps disco to not get killed. He did it more than twice today and when we started calling him he just sweared at the people on chat and afterward he got his -IRRE- buddies to start a ban vote against me and Welter. Since it they were the majority on the server, in the end me and my buddy ended up banned for no valid reason. Please unban us.

Also do something about those IRRE troll guys, who think they can do whatever they want on the server and not obey any rules and get unpunished

You voted to ban me after' i tried to land a pe 2 when i saw you and shot you on the strip . 

You told me "my engine's dead  , not so fair " : ihow may i know your engines's dead huh? 

So you  voted to ban , i do the same ... 

You vote to ban for no good reason , stop complaining .

Ramm Im not accusing nor blaming you. Just presented an exanple of situation which could be treated as a disco but was not.

I dont have any problems to you :)

I do not treated Your post as an accusing me ;)

Just wanted to clear what "disco" is for server to avoid misunderstanding among players.

1. Planned, limited planeset with point system. -> to persuade players for realistic, responsible flying

2. Qvorum rules -> to avoid situation when small group of players, can capture the map during the night shift

3. Team statistics -> to put priority for squads challenge

4. Reward for the won campaign -> to give the bonus for all who sacrificed their time, effort and virtual lives for final glory

5. Strategic targets for bombers. -> to give the fun for all Ju888,He111, Pe2 lovers

6. Improve the registration.

7. Connect www site to server script.

8. Increase the number of targets & AAA in the defence line.

9. Change the AAA skill for 50% LOW and 50% NORMAL, delete the Ace AAA sniper mode.

10. Increase the AAA on airfields. Now they are too easy to attack, vulch and capture.

11. Add the random enemy positions, invisible on the tactical map( without icon on map) with weak AAA to simulate the ground troops on the front line.

12. Create 1941 campaign with 1941 planeset.

13. Set the time limit for the mission -> we still wait for the votes:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22737-tactical-air-war-mission-time/

14. Keep the realistic settings without GPS and keep the planeset limits as it was said by the majority in the poll:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22542-tactical-air-war-planeset-and-limitations/

15. Fix the spawn points to prevent crashes.

16. Big bombs has to be prohibited. 1 drop of SC1000/1800 - 3-4 tanks are dead.

17. Aaaand many other small things like -> captured is dead - time penalty,

Which of these changes/modifications will be "active" on third map of test war ?

Ramm.

My buddy who ? I only play with Welter on TAW server and he do not disco.

I started a vote against you because you were swearing, which is against the rules.

That 109 has nothing to do with me or Welter. And besides, you can only 'conquer/capture' an airfield after it gets its icon white. At that time the airfield was blue, meaning it was an active airfield for the Axis and you cant just land a Pe2 there to capture, thats not how it works.

That -IRRE- guys had nothing to do with you and just jumped on the bandwagon, they were strafing our last airfield and were all getting shot down by either me, Welter or the AAA. They decided to go the trolls way and ban the other team so they dont have any opposition

Indeed it is a good server, but troll guys like those -IRRE- and disco guys to avoid death has to stop, we were only calling on you because you disco a few days ago when Welter and Me were on your tail, and you did it again, but now this you were a few meters from hitting the ground, it looked suspicious, if it were connection problem, then I apologise, but from my perspective it looked fishy, Welter has the tracks if needed.

Also, we were doing nothing wrong and yet we got banned.

Welter your buddy was swering many many many times, stop yellin about be banned . 

Troll ways ? germans own the last airfield , we have to destroy AAA and land 3 pe2 . 

So , if you 're frustrated to loose this map ,stop insulting . 

Welter,your behaviour are not appropriate . 

Take it easy , play the game on this exccelenrt server . 

Edited by -IRRE-Quintus11

salute, about planetset i have some question.

I understand all required kills ( ground and air )  must be on a virtual live , its right?

if you be killed lost your "special" airplanes?? or once are "unloked" , the planes rest avaliable for other virtual lives???

Why not I-16 and Bf109-E7 are default planes like Lagg-3 and Bf-109 g2 ??  4 default planes in total....maybe i understand wrong the excel.

last question, ¿what we have to do for "unlok" especial options for default planes like cannon 37mm for stuka and il2?

very nice plans for TAW.

Thx

Guys I will check chat logs. Please use chat and kick/ban option reasonably with respect to other pilots next time. 

Regarding the DISCO issue: there will always be disconnections due to client Internet problems or game bugs (we all know that). But in the next version of the script if a enemy plane is only damaged and then disconnect the attacker will have AK so enemy won't gain any advantage by disco. 

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, but what do I need "to do" to attack towns like Verh. Tsaritsinsky?

The town already appears destroyed in game (no structures) but http://taw.stg2.de/index.php shows that it is undamaged (although it shows that it has been attacked been attacked).

Thank you.

Planned fixes will be done in next season. Not on this map.

Armourded Head Rest + 4x SC50.

Yes. You loose 4 basic G-2, then you need to fly 3 combat missions on Ju-87.

You have to collect points in one streak/virtual life.

When you unlock the plane is stays in your hangar, so if you have to bail, destroy the plane in different you will be able to make 3 combat sorties to "repair" unlocked plane.

Captured/Killed/Disco when damaged - points + planes deleted.

Check 15 GK section Tumu, Ju87&Il-2, for only 15 GK you have extra 3 planes with almost all modifications ( except SC1000/1800 for Stuka ).

City can be attacked like the airfield by the tank column.

Why 109 E-7 & I-16 cant be basic & unlimited planes ?

This is 1942 campaign.

I-16 and E-7 will be basic in 1941.
Besides it would be too good match:
agile I-16 + laser equiped Lagg3 and light E-7 + fast, climb-monster G-2. 

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

I have check the chat logs:

NN_Fahrenheit - warning for deliberate discos

Herr_Istruba - warning for unfounded voteban on -IRRE-Quintus11 

II./JG26Welter - ban till end of 04.06 for insulting other pilot. 

Is it possible to deactivate the General chat on the server to avoid communications between the 2 sides ?

The new future changes look good except for one concern.  There was a poll on whether to earn extra planes during a campaign.  I voted no as I thought unlocks create problems and turns people off.  I was however in the minority of the poll. 

So as I understand it, in future maps players will get a "basic" plane set, i.e., only the Lagg-3, IL2 1942, Me-109G2 and Ju-87, and have to "unlock" the "Extra" planes.  So at the start of the map there will be no level bomber capability for either side, and no dive bomber capability for the VVS either.  Just my opinion but this seems unrealistic to me.  If anything, I thought major offenses started with everything one side could muster for action.

All I can say is that unlocks went over like a lead balloon when BOS was released.  I'm not sure how they will be received by the majority of players here, but I'm sorry to say that the ones I know will not like it.  IMO, all allowed aircraft per type of campaign should be available from the beginning as the restrictions by aircraft type are enough to achieve the goal of having pilots fly to live.

Good luck with the changes.

The new future changes look good except for one concern.  There was a poll on whether to earn extra planes during a campaign.  I voted no as I thought unlocks create problems and turns people off.  I was however in the minority of the poll. 

All I can say is that unlocks went over like a lead balloon when BOS was released.  I'm not sure how they will be received by the majority of players here, but I'm sorry to say that the ones I know will not like it.  IMO, all allowed aircraft per type of campaign should be available from the beginning as the restrictions by aircraft type are enough to achieve the goal of having pilots fly to live.

Democratic voting.

Nothing to add to this topic.

Planeset depends on a year. 

We wait for new parts of IL-2:BoS, new maps and new planes.

Now we have some planes to play 1941-1942.

Rome wasnt build in one day and no one from you guys answered on my call for with the script.

Patience is the key word.

:)

• Upvote 1

You voted to ban me after' i tried to land a pe 2 when i saw you and shot you on the strip . 

You told me "my engine's dead  , not so fair " : ihow may i know your engines's dead huh? 

So you  voted to ban , i do the same ... 

You vote to ban for no good reason , stop complaining .

Mate you are nuts. I was not the 109 on the strip. I was not the one saying "my engine is dead". In fact, I was flying around the airbase when it happened and I saw you strafe and kill that 109 which posed no threat, I think his nick was Greif or something. When he started typing on chat you just started swearing at him and other axis players, so get your facts straight! I did not vote for ban you or any of you troll -IRRE- teammates. I voted for ban against fahrenheit, because he did disco and swear on chat, but I talked to him and we now are on good terms. Dont try to cover up your wrong doings with lies.

I have check the chat logs:

NN_Fahrenheit - warning for deliberate discos

Herr_Istruba - warning for unfounded voteban on -IRRE-Quintus11 

II./JG26Welter - ban till end of 04.06 for insulting other pilot. 

I'm ok with the warning, but I did not voteban on quintus, nor did I get him banned like the -IRRE- guys did to us.

Edited by Herr_Istruba

Mate you are nuts. I was not the 109 on the strip. I was not the one saying "my engine is dead". In fact, I was flying around the airbase when it happened and I saw you strafe and kill that 109 which posed no threat, I think his nick was Greif or something. When he started typing on chat you just started swearing at him and other axis players, so get your facts straight! I did not vote for ban you or any of you troll -IRRE- teammates. I voted for ban against fahrenheit, because he did disco and swear on chat, but I talked to him and we now are on good terms. Dont try to cover up your wrong doings with lies.

I'm ok with the warning, but I did not voteban on quintus, nor did I get him banned like the -IRRE- guys did to us.

2016/06/03 02:15:55 ["#" COALITION 0 TO ALL]: sysBanVote;Herr_Istruba;NN_Fahrenheit

2016/06/03 02:30:41 ["#" COALITION 0 TO ALL]: sysBanVote;Herr_Istruba;-IRRE-Quintus11

I haven't found any swearing from -IRRE-Quintus11 or NN_Fahrenheit. Only -IRRE-AlexisSky said Fu*k, but he typed "sorry" after this (maybe he accidentally send it to all). The only one who was swearing was II./JG26Welter. Those are facts.

If you are interested I may send you chat log file.  

One more thing: Shooting at enemy planes is not forbidden. It's doesn't matter if it's out of ammo, damaged or landing. This is war and don't forget about it.

Edited by =LG=Kathon

Landing with a damaged plane on its own airfield should be rewarded, higher rewarded!

Too many pilots choose the easy way and simply bail out.

Apart from that, great fun on this great server.

Keep on improving it!

Landing with a damaged plane on its own airfield should be rewarded, higher rewarded! Too many pilots choose the easy way and simply bail out.

It will end when we will have planeset limitation :)

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

It will end when we will have planeset limitation :)

I think it will not.

No reason to bring damaged plane to home field if You during landed get status "ditched". You loose your plane anyway, cuz "bailed" and "ditched" means loose aircraft. 

Many Times on WOL I've tried to land damagd plane and in 80% cases I've crash landed.

Here on TAW I lost 3 (or more) planes cuz I've put brakes too much and touched ground by propeller.

I asked question before - noone answered, so I asked again.:

We have 4 planes. If I will loose all 4 I have to fly 3x10 min long mission on Ju-87 to recover one G2 ?

ArmHeadrest +4xSC50 means GlassHeadrest+4xSC50 or Standard G2 (with steel plate over head) with 4xSC50 ?

Ramm.

Edited by JG700_Rammjager

Is the quorum decided the same way lie it was on ADW i.e. if there is enough people on the server when you takeoff the ground kills are counted?

I think it will not.

No reason to bring damaged plane to home field if You during landed get status "ditched". You loose your plane anyway, cuz "bailed" and "ditched" means loose aircraft. 

I asked question before - noone answered, so I asked again.:

Ramm.

Maybe we will add some probability to resupply a plane after ditched. To recover one plane you have to fly 3x10min on any plane. Plane with minimum number will be resupplied.