=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Congratulation to all participants of test stage TAW.

You may check own team registration topics ;) 

I havent found such for NN and ER* team so I`ll post themir diplomas on our  TAW fb fanpage also with top 5 diplomas of top fighter & bomber pilots.

Check also registration topic!!!

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/23728-1st-tactical-air-war-registration-topic/

Check & Like us on Facebook!!!

https://www.facebook.com/il2taw/

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

Thanks guys! NN wil lbe here for this new campaign but with reduced number due to holydays.

And this week-end all our officers are at Duxford with some IRRE too!

Edited by NN_RugbyGoth

I`m sure you all know who is SYN_Requiem.

Edited by =LG=Blakhart
  • Upvote 5

New campaign starts at 10.07.2016 19:00 UTC

Now server runs in test stage. All data will be deleted before new campaign.

What’s new or changed:

1.      Website – squadrons registration added as an option. During pilot registration remember to enter full pilot name (with squadron tag). It should be the same as shown in the game. If you connect to TAW server without registration your pilot account will be auto-registered with random password. In that case send me priv for password.

2.      Mission last 1:45 +/- 5min.

3.      Icons disappear after destroying tanks/supply convoy or defense position.

4.      Spawn points fixed. There are two for: fighters/attackers and separate for bombers on a big airfields, and only one spawn point for all planes on small airfields.

5.      No AA Ace level. 20% low and 80% normal level.

6.      To capture enemy airfield by transport planes first you have to close the airfield by destroying it in 75% or more. Destroyed airfield will be closed in the next mission and only from the next mission you may land bombers. You need to land at least 6 transport bombers in a single mission. You need to land at least 7 transport bombers in a single mission (sometimes 6 is enough there is a random factor)

7.      There is a limit for airplanes and tanks for each side on each map: tanks = 400, airplanes = 900. Who first reach the limit of tanks or airplanes lose the map.

8.      New plane set:

planeset_v1_3_1.jpg

9.      To resupply a plane you need to perform 5 combat missions. Combat mission is a sortie with “Landed”/”In flight” status and 5min long with any Airkill/Grdkill or at least 15min long without any kill. You may check number of combat missions on taw website in pilot details.

10.  If you ditch, your airplane will return to you after 3 next missions. Try to ditch as close as possible to friendly cities, airfields or ground units. Frontline is only a line on the map don’t trust it.

11.  If you bail out over enemy territory there is a chance you will not be captured.

12.  Depots added to the map as targets for bombers. Each side has two depots. By damaging or destroying it new enemy vehicles in tanks/supply convoy will be reduced.

13.  City buildings, train stations and bridges were added to the map. Now new map is generated about 1-2 minutes so please be patient. During map generation server is available but it is

not possible to join it. Please wait a minute or two and try again.

14.  NDB (non-directional beacon) and land fires were added on airfields. It should be easier to navigate and taxi.

15.  Bad weather (rain/snow) added but it’s very seldom.

16.  Disconnection – if a pilot or airplane was damaged and he disconnect he lose his airplane and attacker has an airkill.

Edited by =LG=Kathon
  • Upvote 4

Everything seems clear for me, exept two things..

1. Acording what You wrote I have 4xF2, 1xE7, 2xG2 on beggining. F4 and A3 are a bonuses for ak/gk right ? 

2. About registration. Do I have register a squad or just a pilot ?

Ramm.

ps. pls create two squads for lone wolfes in each side:-) "Blue" and "Red" for example (or "Axis" - "Allied"). And put wolfes to that squads.

Maybe it has been explained before, but what are the rules about which plane gets resupplied after 5 successful missions? 

Does the player get to choose the plane or all the lower level slots need to be filled before you get a higher level plane or you get a new plane type if there is at least one plane in each of lower level plane slots? 

About the planeset and unlocking.

Old idea still exist but we would have to wait a month longer to launch the campaign with the new planeset.

So this one is only limited to the numbers.

You dont have to achieve ak/gk.

Just fly and be sure your mission had "combat sortie" status ( min.5 min. +ak/gk or 15 min without ak/gk).

5 combat sorties and new plane will be available in your hangar and so on.

Ramm you will have option to create a lone wolves squadron and add other players like the others.

Its up to you.

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

5 combat sorties and new plane will be available in your hangar and so on.

Hey, Blakhart! Now the question is, does the system decide somehow which plane becomes available to pilot's hangar or does the pilot get to choose it?

Hey, Blakhart! Now the question is, does the system decide somehow which plane becomes available to pilot's hangar or does the pilot get to choose it?

System always decide. :D

System always decide. :D

:salute: And a follow-up question, how does the system decide? Does it first fill all the lower level plane slots before moving on to next plane type?

P.S. Now that I figured out that it is a 24/7 campaign and not the SEOW-similar type, the question is not as important, but interesting to know anyway. 

Kemp. 

We dont have the tools now :( , the system will decide randomly.

Sorry about that but we dont have enough script writers ;/ .

If any of you know who might help us with script writing issues, contact with Kathon via PM.

Combat mission and resupply:

The system select planes with the lowest available number. If there is only one plane then this plane is resupplied. If there are more then one plane with the lowest number then system sort it by "when plane will be resupplied after being ditched". Ditched planes have lower priority (they will be always resupplied after 3 missions even without combat missions). Non-ditched planes have higher priority (they can be resupplied only by combat missions). If there are still more then one plane then plane is select randomly.

I hope it's more clear now :) 

S!

LufTuga (Luftwaffe Portugal) is proud to participate in this new campaign. Hope see more portuguese or portuguese speakers with us.

Best regards

LufTuga_Ste1n

Edited by LufTuga_Ste1n

So, if you haven't been paying attention, what do you do to start playing? I don't see this server on my server list when I looked.

So, if you haven't been paying attention, what do you do to start playing? I don't see this server on my server list when I looked.

New campaign starts at 10.07.2016 19:00 UTC

Sorry if this isnt the right place for this, but I did not find another one:

I screwed it up.

It seems I registered on the stats page as 216_Nocke, but am flying as 216th_Nocke.

Now, I can log in there as 216_Nocke, but obviously dont find my flight results.

However, trying to create a new account as 216th_Nocke, I get the message that that account is already in use.

I can then ask there for a new password, giving my mail address, but, even after a lot of retries, cant get in with that name.

So what should I do? Is there a way other than changing my game nick to 216_Nocke, and loosing the results I obtained today?

Thx for your help!

Good server, had lots of fun! :salute:

One question though...how to log into our accounts at the website? :) Don't got a password..

Edited by 216th_Jordan

It seems I registered on the stats page as 216_Nocke, but am flying as 216th_Nocke.

Now, I can log in there as 216_Nocke, but obviously dont find my flight results.

However, trying to create a new account as 216th_Nocke, I get the message that that account is already in use.

Good server, had lots of fun! :salute:

One question though...how to log into our accounts at the website? :) Don't got a password..

You were auto-registered by the system after connecting to the server for the first time. Please check priv messages with the passwords for your accounts.

It looks like the plane hangar thing did not work fully as intended?

Also, is it possible to check your personal hangar in game or otherwise, if don't have the password on your website?

Hi, I was able to connect to the Teamspeak, but it had my headphones/microphone as ' disabled' ( they are fine on the official TS) and I couldn't enable them. Any ideas?

It works fine in my case. That's strange.

It looks like the plane hangar thing did not work fully as intended?

Also, is it possible to check your personal hangar in game or otherwise, if don't have the password on your website?

There was a bug and it has been fixed. Now server checks and kicks if you take unavailable plane.

The pilot hangar is now visible without having to log in. 

Thanks for the new edition of the TAW.

Is it normal that if someone gets killed/captured its mission stats do not count in the global stats?

Hi.

I think it is something wrong with scoring.

Yesterday I've shoot down 6 planes - but in overall statistic I have only 4 kills.

Semms that first two mission wasn't counted ...

Ramm.

Hi, I was able to connect to the Teamspeak, but it had my headphones/microphone as ' disabled' ( they are fine on the official TS) and I couldn't enable them. Any ideas?

And here I just assumed you were afk....

Is it normal that if someone gets killed/captured its mission stats do not count in the global stats?

Exactly, you have to be alive.

Hi.

I think it is something wrong with scoring.

Yesterday I've shoot down 6 planes - but in overall statistic I have only 4 kills.

The mission where you were killed doesn't count.

Hello,

Please ADMIN, help me.

My nick is Ala13_knightcrow. I was creating my account to participate into TAW and I tried to indicate that the Squadron I belong to is "Ala 13". Unfortunatelly I misspelled it as Ala13, and as a result It seems that I've created a new Squadron. Please remove the wrong Squadron Ala13 where it seems I'm the only pilot inside, and set me into Ala 13 Squadron where my colleagues fly: (Thanks a lot in advance)

This is the Squadron I belong to:

Ala13_Kokakolo

Ala13_ManOWar

Ala13_Poike

Ala13_Enanorojo

Ala13_Luke

Ala13_Willy

Ala13_Sebas

Ala13_jimmystaka

Ala13_azeroth

ALA13_Knightcrow

Ala13_armanGT

Ala13_Antiguo

Ala13_Super61

Warm Regards, and thanks in advance

Ala13_knightcrow

Edited by Ala13_knightcrow

I want to send a VERY BIG THANKS to people managing this forum for solving that fast an issue I just had today.

Hello,

Please ADMIN, help me.

My nick is Ala13_knightcrow. I was creating my account to participate into TAW and I tried to indicate that the Squadron I belong to is "Ala 13". Unfortunatelly I misspelled it as Ala13, and as a result It seems that I've created a new Squadron. Please remove the wrong Squadron Ala13 where it seems I'm the only pilot inside, and set me into Ala 13 Squadron where my colleagues fly: (Thanks a lot in advance)

This is the Squadron I belong to:

Ala13_Kokakolo

Ala13_ManOWar

Ala13_Poike

Ala13_Enanorojo

Ala13_Luke

Ala13_Willy

Ala13_Sebas

Ala13_jimmystaka

Ala13_azeroth

ALA13_Knightcrow

Ala13_armanGT

Ala13_Antiguo

Ala13_Super61

Warm Regards, and thanks in advance

Ala13_knightcrow

Sorry for the FF honest mistake. Not used to seeing macchi alot

It's nice to see that You are sorry ... but for me your mistake have more consequences than you imagine.

I lost aircraft and streak. Ok, I can live with that.

But right now I have to fly 5 mission to get back that italian flying brick, cuz sever first count MC202 instead G2 :angry:

Can You give me one of yours G2 or F4 ? Nope ... so next time open your eyes and think, especially when on server are 25 blue and only 2 reds.

Ramm.

ps. it should be some kind of penalty for friendly kills like that one.

We have problem with disconnect from server. Yestarday 3 pilot's from my squad and + me kicked from server during the fly. It's only our problem or other players face with this problem too?

Edited by SG2_Wolfert

One Bf 109 G-2 was moved from Mochito to JG700_Rammjager for friendly airkill. 

Ok, fine. However I would have probably given him a Macchi due the insulting manner he used to file his complaint.

Schwarz character is back!!!
Yeap, my box was full.
But be sure Leo, my personal secretary Nadia has been punished...

ac15e0d3fee0c4d36a673ba933552a60.jpg

But Tumu noticed very important issue:

Maybe its soon to talk....
but i think axis side wins on squad registration.

And he is absolutely right.
Is there any point to fly 30 vs 10 all the time?
Is there any sense to count victories achieved only by dumb numerous advantage ?

Plz, dont get me wrong. I dont have any personall issue to any of the actual blue pilot.
Its our decision if we fly or not. However after the registration I was almost sure about the balance on the server.

1st Really Serious Question.

Do the red teams finally organize some resistance ?

2nd Really Serious Question.

Any of you guys have advice / solution how to prevent such situations ???

With LG guys we have some ideas but we would like to know your opinion before we will use them.

Best regards

bla bla bla

Edited by =LG=Blakhart
Humour probably but...not needed, bad taste. And now breaking rule 6.

Perhaps less restrictions on Red Hangar?

Maybe market the server to the Russian community in someway if this has not already been done?

The sign-ups have already been done, so I expect the numbers will stay relatively the same this series. Although the 216th wiped out a tank column with RedEye_Tumus cover whilst meeting no resistance. Numbers were 3 rus to just over 30 germans. Perhaps balance is already present with inefficient germans  :P

Edited by 55IAP_Xenos

Ok, fine. However I would have probably given him a Macchi due the insulting manner he used to file his complaint.

Admins, could you please move a G2 from my stock to Mochitos stock if possible

• Upvote 1