=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

In my opinion plane should be re-suppiled beginning from BOS planes, then BOM. There are ppl who only have BOS and can't use them anyway.

btw. replacing is random? I ask becouse i had replaced only 2 planes and  all off them were MIGs. 

It's also good idea to make bigger chance for VVS to escape after shotdown behind front line. Like 5 km radius from enemy objects would make you captured (if it is possible to script) or just less chances in dice roll.

I have no idea why server kicks you. I asks developers about it. There is no restriction in the server setup about ping delay at the moment. You may check your ping to server by opening the console in the windows: type cmd to open a console then type ping 146.0.32.24 -t and hit enter. Every second  there is a replay from the server with time delay in ms. If you are disconnected please check if your ping in that moment was higher than usual e.g. 500ms or more.

How many F2 did you have before that mission? One? Then you took one and  landed, then you bail out and no more F2. Then you took another one (which you shouldn't ) and landed. Server analyse available planes after each mission.

Please do, i'm not the only one with this problem,

perhaps its not ping related then?

the pings spikes from a steady 170 to around 260 every few minutes

it only happens on this server and this one is my favorite :(

EDIT: the server doesnt seems to say i was kicked, it just disconnects me 

i didnt have this problem a week ago

Edited by SAG

on a different topic:

did you guys remove the buildings again? :(

Trying to join server right now but mission load kicks back to multiplayer srever selection screen!!!   Server is showing 0/64.  There may be a problem... 09:50CET 18Jul

How many F2 did you have before that mission? One? Then you took one and  landed, then you bail out and no more F2. Then you took another one (which you shouldn't ) and landed. Server analyse available planes after each mission.  

Thanks for replay. Yep, this was probably the problem - I don't exactly know, how many F2s I had before, but is very likely, that I had only one and then I take F2 even I shloud not take it after bailing out. I thought server gave me a message anf kicked me off if I took unavailable plane, but it obviously doesn't if I lose the last plane during ongoing mission - so I can take planes on debt in one mission (which is abuse of rules). Am I right now? Thx

My 1st time on this server with my friends and it was very cool! We bombed a target from 3500m with a very long flight of more than 20 minutes and come back safely even if we found the most dangerous AAA ever seen on this game! It seems to be in real war!

• Upvote 1

Yes the server is good , But needs more Red pilots . 

New feature added to our TAW website, all players now will have their rank, acquired by expierence which is based on your Air Kills, Ground Kills and Flight Time.

To check your rank just head to your profile:

EbHed6T.jpg

many thanks Wicher

@ Kathon

after which logic respawn the strategic objectives?

• Upvote 1

did you guys remove the buildings again? :(

Reduced by half. It improved FPS for some other players. We will have to find balance between number of buildings and performance.

but it obviously doesn't if I lose the last plane during ongoing mission - so I can take planes on debt in one mission (which is abuse of rules). Am I right now? Thx

Right now yes. If you lose "debt plane" then on the next mission you will have -1 in quantity. If you ditched "debt plane" it will not be replenished. 

after which logic respawn the strategic objectives?

Destroyed Depot should be replenished after 5 next missions. But as always there was a bug and it hasn't been replenished at all. It's fixed now.

Who whants to see squad =ART= with our skins pleas download >>> https://cloud.mail.r.../H7cU/1LCbgQjJG

I was thinking about it to put all squadron's skins on TAW web site that everyone could download it. But I would be very annoying to search your own skin in a long list of all of the other skins every time that you pick up a plane.  There should be an option to favour my particular skin that it's always on the top of the skin's list.

• Upvote 2

All squads can post her skins download links  and others pilots can download?? its de idea?

kakhton super great idea  :)

Latar, sorry dont work for me the link posted.

Edited by RedEye_Tumu

My 1st time on this server with my friends and it was very cool! We bombed a target from 3500m with a very long flight of more than 20 minutes and come back safely even if we found the most dangerous AAA ever seen on this game! It seems to be in real war!

Yes, we were flying russian trying to balance the match!

Would be nice to have a Skin pack just for the Server , Historic of course .

This Would help with identification also .  

Great server, was wondering if there is any thoughts about having the missions run a little longer?  We really appreciate the hard work and the neat features in this arena.  Keep up the great work!

• Upvote 2

Hi Guys,

I'd like to register on your homepage, unfortunately I can't use my username, because it is already registered?

the concept is great btw, thanks for quite a real thrill :)

Great server, was wondering if there is any thoughts about having the missions run a little longer?  We really appreciate the hard work and the neat features in this arena.  Keep up the great work!

There was already poll about mission time, and the current time was the most chosen one.

when the airfield is damaged more than 75% and runs mission where it is closed, there are still active flaks? attackers need to destroy flaks before transport planes can capture airfield?

First: Best server there is, keep up good work.

Two sorties today one with 110, I managed to miss target yet i shot down IL2, another was Ju 88 raid on gromoslavka, both flights were great, some screens added check my photobucket for more.

Screens and hit video:

http://s935.photobucket.com/user/Jan_Pataki/library/

https://youtu.be/xE5A9_qi7rU

2016_7_18__21_15_58_zpsq4ly3fer.png

2016_7_18__21_10_32_zpsmgaaddtb.png

2016_7_18__21_4_53_zpsayn9yir0.png

2016_7_18__20_54_18_zpsyehe0ove.png

Another topic, It seems that my nick is already registred but I cannot create new account because of that. I would also like to register our flight squad (LW) I./Jagdeschwader 1 prefix is I./JG1 

Pilots who will most likely participate are :

I./JG1_Baron

I./JG1_Rumcajs

I./JG1_Deschain

I./JG1_Pfeil

I./JG1_Hans

I./JG1_Stefan

Here is our skinpack for G2(created by Baron):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cttw2m864mom17x/Bf109G2_JG1.zip

Qfr3ro.jpgBsyQo2.jpg

mPIBBn.jpgAUZUZ2.jpg

Edited by I./JG1_Deschain
  • Upvote 3

Thx for sharing videos and screenshots!!!

Do you know about our fb TAW page?

Plz like it, to join the community and share your stuff also there :).

S! enjoy and have fun.

yet i shot down IL2

Nice screens !

Unfortunately it was me on IL2 you shot down. I didn't see you at all. I was waiting a mate who tried to take off with another IL2 (his first time). Don't worry guy i go down ! Great shot !

Next time i 'll try not to be in front of you ! 

Thx! I`m read carefully but still didnt understand sequence of action and effect from performed actions.

Ok. We are enter on server and what first? Which task need to be performed? 

Edited by ROSS_BerryMORE

Capturing enemy airfield error: In mission #99 six transport bombers landed on destroyed enemy airfield but they didn't capture it. I have checked why and the reason is that there is random factor added in the script I forgot about. The script has got several thousand of lines so sometimes this kind of situation may happen. Please forgive us ;)

To capture enemy airfield you have to land at least 7 transport bombers. Only 6 transport bombers gives you 50% of chance to capture it. 

Thx! I`m read carefully but still didnt understand sequence of action and effect from performed actions.

Ok. We are enter on server and what first? Which task need to be performed? 

In short:

1. Defend friendly artillery (defense position) - if it's severely damaged or destroyed enemy tanks will capture your city.

2. Attack enemy artillery - friendly tanks will easier capture enemy city.

2. Defend friendly tanks and supply convoys and attack enemy tank and supply convoys. 

3. Destroy enemy airfield to close it and be able to capture it by landing transport bombers on it.

4. Destroy enemy Depot if exist and defend your own.

We have to create manual which describes important aspects of this server.

• Upvote 1

It somehow seems that damage for soviet frontline airfields is stuck, it does not reduce anymore it seems.

It somehow seems that damage for soviet frontline airfields is stuck, it does not reduce anymore it seems.

Axis side constantly damage or destroy soviet supply convoys. They are also reduced because of high level of soviet depot destruction. When supply convoy arrive to the city first destroyed defense position is resupplied.  In this case there may be no resources left to resupply the airfield.

We will introduce in the future resupplying friendly airfields by landing transport bombers on it. 

Edited: And just after mission #100 supply convoy arrived at Buzinovka and the airfield was resupplied and it's damage is now 57% (98% before). It's still close for few missions because it needs time to be open after being resupplied.

Edited by =LG=Kathon

You included the rear industrial target areas, however, was it explained how destruction of them affects the campaign?  I may have missed it.

Axis side constantly damage or destroy soviet supply convoys. They are also reduced because of high level of soviet depot destruction. When supply convoy arrive to the city first destroyed defense position is resupplied. In this case there may be no resources left to resupply the airfield.

We will introduce in the future resupplying friendly airfields by landing transport bombers on it.

Edited: And just after mission #100 supply convoy arrived at Buzinovka and the airfield was resupplied and it's damage is now 57% (98% before). It's still close for few missions because it needs time to be open after being resupplied.

Thanks, got it! :)

You included the rear industrial target areas, however, was it explained how destruction of them affects the campaign?  I may have missed it.

12.  Depots added to the map as targets for bombers. Each side has two depots. By damaging or destroying it new enemy vehicles in tanks/supply convoy will be reduced.

Edited by =LG=Kathon
  • Upvote 1

Thank you , is this for TAW.