Jump to content
=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, SwimsWithSharks said:

 

Can see the benefits but also as a new player, dying and capture are part of the learning curve. It could discourage new players. I have zero knowledge of servers and play very little multiplayer games but could the participant number not be increased?

 

Thats why there are servers such as WOL, Coconut, and Finnish to teach you. Jumping into TAW with little to no knowledge isn't a smart idea and you will pay dearly for it.

And sadly numbers cannot be increased. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

#444 AF Krasnodar was destroyed 100%

#445 AF Krasnodar wasn't repaired (damaged in previous mission) 

#446 AF Krasnodar repaired after mission to 93%

#447 AF Krasnodar repaired after mission to 85%

#448 AF Krasnodar repaired after mission to 80%

 

The repair rate vary between 5% and 9% after each mission if there is enough supply level (more than 0%). If you have more question don't hesitate to ask. 

 

Ok, thank you very much for the explanation, but please, i insist Krasnodar repair/supply is not working well and needs to be fixed:

 

#449 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 74% (now it's open, but according to manual it can still be closed for 1 to 2 missions after repaired) Ok, BUT:
#450 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 69% =1st mission

#451 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 61%=2nd mission

#452 Airfield in Krasnodar STILL CLOSED

 

map_nr452.jpg

 

So please, it shouldn't be closed, it should be fully operative. I hope it can be fixed.

 

Edit: finally, it's open. Thanks.

Edited by 666GIAP_Chimango
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Chimanov said there is something strange about Krasnodar.

For example in mission 447 Krasnodar was repaired at 85% and still close on mission 448. On mission 448 Krasnodar wasn`t attack and it was repaired at 80%

If I understand correctly 85% represent 85 of 100.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On TAW tonight, I witnessed yet another sekrit trick up the Pe2s sleeves as it slid back to cut off my tail and then scooted forward beyond the point from which he slid back. 

 

 

I'm sure it was just another one of those connection issues 

 

Edited by =KG76=flyus747

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Please check your targets carefully before shooting!

 

Last night I was shot 3 times by friendlies. One was a kill shot. These were accidents and these things happens sometimes to everybody, it`s understandable. But it seems that flying in WoL is more safe than TAW these days.

 

 

Edited by LLv24_Zami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

On TAW tonight, I witnessed yet another sekrit trick up the Pe2s sleeves as it slid back to cut off my tail and then scooted forward beyond the point from which he slid back. 

 

 

I'm sure it was just another one of those connection issues 

 

 

It's just odd that Russian aircraft seem to survive air crashes pretty much every time. I had a head-on crash against an La-5 FN with almost 1000kph relative speed, exploded in mid-air with insta dead pilot while the FN kept flying happily and even managed to ditch in friendly territory and claim a kill 🙄

One mission later, after shooting up an IL-2 pretty bad (unloading half ammunition) i saw another 109 crashing into his already badly damaged tail, 109 was falling apart, IL-2 kept happily flying... but i guess Russian aircraft need all balancing they can get 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

 

Ok, thank you very much for the explanation, but please, i insist Krasnodar repair/supply is not working well and needs to be fixed:

 

#449 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 74% (now it's open, but according to manual it can still be closed for 1 to 2 missions after repaired) Ok, BUT:
#450 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 69% =1st mission

#451 Airfield in Krasnodar was repaired to 61%=2nd mission

#452 Airfield in Krasnodar STILL CLOSED

 

map_nr452.jpg

 

So please, it shouldn't be closed, it should be fully operative. I hope it can be fixed.

 

Edit: finally, it's open. Thanks.

 

I checked the script and it turned out that an airfield can be still closed up to 3 missions if it's repaired below 75% (That's why Krasnodar was closed for 3 next missions).  It's an old condition from the previous campaigns where there were no supply resources at all on the airfields and airfields were repaired much quicker. Now where repair rate is much slower this condition is no longer needed and I will change it that airfield will be open as soon as it's damage is below 75%. 

 

Thanks for finding this issue.

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

Server is running for more than 2h.

 

Yes, 2h 27min right now, but no way to get in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

 

It's just odd that Russian aircraft seem to survive air crashes pretty much every time[...]

[...] but i guess Russian aircraft need all balancing they can get 😛 [...]

 

Yet another one sided comment, based on inaccurate asumptions that add nothing useful at all. We can also start uploading videos, or post comments of 109/Fw190s ramming VVS fighters and getting away with it while we get killed or severely damaged. Get your sh*t together and stop flooding forums with nonsense.

 

 

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

 

Yet another one sided comment, based on inaccurate asumptions that add nothing useful at all. We can also start uploading videos, or post comments of 109/Fw190s ramming VVS fighters and getting away with it while we get killed or severely damaged. Get your sh*t together and stop flooding forums with nonsense.

 

 

 

Odd, i have yet to see such an occasion. Anyway, it doesn't belong in the TaW thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, =LG=Leutnant_Artur said:

I don't get it, there is so many friendly fire...


IL2 Multiplayer seems to become more and more popular recently, there are lots of new online Pilots. That's a good thing! TAW Server is public and open for everyone, that's also a good thing. Some of those new players just lack the necessary experience to fly on a full real sim server like TAW, that is the downside. Practicing in single player arcade mode with red and blue markers doesn't really help to improve your plane identification skills. Had this experience quite often this campaign, friendly fighter closing in on my six, i mean really f***ing close!  Sometimes i have the feeling, that they really expect you to flash your lights or waggle your wings to show them, that you're a friendly.  Getting killed by an incompetent team mate is really frustrating, but i guess we just have to get used to it, there is not much you can do about it. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

On TAW tonight, I witnessed yet another sekrit trick up the Pe2s sleeves as it slid back to cut off my tail and then scooted forward beyond the point from which he slid back. 

 

 

I'm sure it was just another one of those connection issues 


Lol. You also crashed into an A-20 last night. It looks like you keep putting yourself in a situation where something like this is likely to happen. 

Edited by StG77_Kondor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

 

It's just odd that Russian aircraft seem to survive air crashes pretty much every time. I had a head-on crash against an La-5 FN with almost 1000kph relative speed, exploded in mid-air with insta dead pilot while the FN kept flying happily and even managed to ditch in friendly territory and claim a kill 🙄

One mission later, after shooting up an IL-2 pretty bad (unloading half ammunition) i saw another 109 crashing into his already badly damaged tail, 109 was falling apart, IL-2 kept happily flying... but i guess Russian aircraft need all balancing they can get 😛

 

 

It's the bias of your own negative experiences.  My wingman consistently has the same experience where a 109 will dive on him from a high altitude and conduct a pass at too high a speed.  The 109 will run into him in my wingman's world but not in the 109's world, and he'll either explode or have both his wings and tail and everything ripped off.  He's developed a pavlovian fear response at this point, frankly, and will be convinced it's going to happen again if we know there's an Axis fighter high above us.

 

But it's a connection/netcode issue, not some conspiracy.  It is important to put your own experiences into perspective and not think that the grass is always greener on the enemy side of the fence.

Edited by 7.GShAP/Silas
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What is the reason of the 15sec timer to finish a mission? 

 

Any chance to have something shorter? Thx.

 

EDIT

My point: If there is no special reasons, it's to give less time to the chute killers.

Even if the 2 times someone tried to do it on my pilot, they failed because of terrible aiming :rolleyes::popcorm::tease::blush::rofl:

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

What is the reason of the 15sec timer to finish a mission? 

 

Any chance to have something shorter? Thx.

 

EDIT

My point: If there is no special reasons, it's to give less time to the chute killers.

Even if the 2 times someone tried to do it on my pilot, they failed because of terrible aiming :rolleyes::popcorm::tease::blush::rofl:

Oh so we have to make the time a bit longer 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

 

 

It's the bias of your own negative experiences.  My wingman consistently has the same experience where a 109 will dive on him from a high altitude and conduct a pass at too high a speed.  The 109 will run into him in my wingman's world but not in the 109's world, and he'll either explode or have both his wings and tail and everything ripped off.  He's developed a pavlovian fear response at this point, frankly, and will be convinced it's going to happen again if we know there's an Axis fighter high above us.

 

But it's a connection/netcode issue, not some conspiracy.  It is important to put your own experiences into perspective and not think that the grass is always greener on the enemy side of the fence.

 

Ok, nothing i can say against that. Guess i have to take back the plane/side specific part. It's just that i have been only on the receiving side of things so far, and that's just annoying and frustrating as hell. I guess we can just hope that the netcode gets better and prevents that kind of unrealistic DM behavior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, =LG=Leutnant_Artur said:

Oh so we have to make the time a bit longer 😂

 

Sure, like 25sec, so they can try a second time :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F/JG300_Faucon said:

 

Sure, like 25sec, so they can try a second time :rofl:

 

Better yet, if you are in a chute then you should have to reach the ground to start the timer :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I./JG62_Knipser said:


IL2 Multiplayer seems to become more and more popular recently, there are lots of new online Pilots. That's a good thing! TAW Server is public and open for everyone, that's also a good thing. Some of those new players just lack the necessary experience to fly on a full real sim server like TAW, that is the downside. Practicing in single player arcade mode with red and blue markers doesn't really help to improve your plane identification skills. Had this experience quite often this campaign, friendly fighter closing in on my six, i mean really f***ing close!  Sometimes i have the feeling, that they really expect you to flash your lights or waggle your wings to show them, that you're a friendly.  Getting killed by an incompetent team mate is really frustrating, but i guess we just have to get used to it, there is not much you can do about it. 

We can do something about it. We can tell them to be more careful when opening fire. If nothing is said, nothing is learned.

 

And I`m not saying that I haven`t shot a friendly ever, I have. But we all can try to be more precise in identifying target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StG77_Kondor said:


Lol. You also crashed into an A-20 last night. It looks like you keep putting yourself in a situation where something like this is likely to happen. 

A singular event. First in the campaign. and im sure you also remember me apologizing right afterwards.

 

Later on, I was rammed by one of the guys (a spit) from your ts3, no apologies but it seemed like he was suggesting I pulled up into him (therefore causing his ram), in which case I'd say the same to that A20.

 

Watch the video, I think it speaks for itself, I was banking to the left under just about to clear the Pe2 when this happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AmpD said:

 

Better yet, if you are in a chute then you should have to reach the ground to start the timer :)

Would be okay with it if we could pulled our own rip cord and we didn't drown when landing in water.  P-47 and Spit IX pilots drown even though they have a life jacket.

Edited by =AVG77=Garven
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, LLv24_Zami said:

Please check your targets carefully before shooting!

 

Last night I was shot 3 times by friendlies. One was a kill shot. These were accidents and these things happens sometimes to everybody, it`s understandable. But it seems that flying in WoL is more safe than TAW these days.

 

 

this was probably the case:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/4645-полетушки-на-tactical-air-war/?do=findComment&comment=662825

 

In the future, it makes sense to correct the error with the location of the front-line supply unloading station near the front line, without the ability to cover it from the air.

Such situations are typical for both sides.

ERROR_TRAIN_STATION.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

What is the reason of the 15sec timer to finish a mission? 

 

Any chance to have something shorter? Thx.

 

EDIT

My point: If there is no special reasons, it's to give less time to the chute killers.

Even if the 2 times someone tried to do it on my pilot, they failed because of terrible aiming :rolleyes::popcorm::tease::blush::rofl:

I completely understand.

 

You want:

 

1. fly excellent planes and have therefore the ability to gain an advantage in speed, altitude and break away from the enemy in a dive

2. not to be burdened by the ground attack of enemy troops

3. be able to play the role of Eric Hartmann by shooting down enemy planes in large numbers.

4. writing after a successful attack in General chat all sorts of clever ideas

5. losing prudence and falling in a difficult situation - in extreme cases to jump with a parachute and to maintain its excellent statistics leaving in a briefing after 1 second after the jump.

 

 

I don't understand why we should lose the pleasure of killing you on a rag .....?  :bye:

 

At the time, the forum of the ADW was a heated discussion on the problem of the shooting of paratroopers.

The conclusions were as follows:

1. parachutists in the REAL life shot ALL sides, so that shooting a parachutist or not - deal moreover who his shot down

2. the rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning , so if you so care about your statistics - do not let yourself down.

 

On the server NULLWAR was a man exceeding your statistics shot down 3 times.

Once he was unlucky 3 times in a row in one mission.

 

The man was drunk for 2 weeks.

 

Save your nerves..............:drinks:

Edited by =FPS=Cutlass
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, =FPS=Cutlass said:

this was probably the case:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/4645-полетушки-на-tactical-air-war/?do=findComment&comment=662825

 

In the future, it makes sense to correct the error with the location of the front-line supply unloading station near the front line, without the ability to cover it from the air.

Such situations are typical for both sides.

ERROR_TRAIN_STATION.jpg

Good point. I added it to my "to-do" list.

 

 

 

25 minutes ago, =KK=Des_ said:

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=VOLGA - he has a troubles. When he entered server kick em everytime on everyplane.

Friendly air kill:https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=87742&name=VOLGA

 

still grounded for next 16 missions.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good afternoon! Forgive I was mistaken. It is possible to remove the ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Good point. I added it to my "to-do" list.

 

 

 

Friendly air kill:https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=87742&name=VOLGA

 

still grounded for next 16 missions.

 

 

It's only 1 shot! May be it was a ricoshet. Unban him plz over my responsibility. Thnks.

 

=GEMINI=ginsengbtf - also this guy ask me about the same problem.

Edited by =KK=Des_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good thing that teamkillers get banned. There is no excuse what so ever for teamkilling. If you are not 100% sure to have an enemy in front of you, just don't pull the trigger. You might lose the surprise moment (in very rare cases), but sometimes that's the cost to not kill a friendly. Only due to punishment, teamkilling can be prevented. It's definitely possible (not even a problem) to not ever shoot a friendly. Would be ridiculous to just lift it only because it's asked for.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

It's a good thing that teamkillers get banned. There is no excuse what so ever for teamkilling. If you are not 100% sure to have an enemy in front of you, just don't pull the trigger. You might lose the surprise moment (in very rare cases), but sometimes that's the cost to not kill a friendly. Only due to punishment, teamkilling can be prevented. It's definitely possible (not even a problem) to not ever shoot a friendly. Would be ridiculous to just lift it only because it's asked for.


Even I after 1500h team killed a MC202 back then. It happens. Problem is the part "when you are not sure".
Accidental FF happens when somebody is very sure he has an enemy infront of him.
There are of course idiots who dont stop shooting after 20 messages in the chat, and multiple server warnings, mostly beginners greedy for a kill.

I would say an apology is enough. At least as long its not repeatedly done but that guy.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

It's a good thing that teamkillers get banned. There is no excuse what so ever for teamkilling. If you are not 100% sure to have an enemy in front of you, just don't pull the trigger. You might lose the surprise moment (in very rare cases), but sometimes that's the cost to not kill a friendly. Only due to punishment, teamkilling can be prevented. It's definitely possible (not even a problem) to not ever shoot a friendly. Would be ridiculous to just lift it only because it's asked for.

And what to do when friendly hungry guy run into your tracers and bullets? It was his mistake not mine!!! And it's more often then mismatch.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In last two weeks I was attacked (zoomed & damaged) by friendlies many times. In the beginning I was forgiving but now I'm reporting all serious accidents as it looks like our society has relaxed a bit too much.

 

Edit:

Its like they had no mercy when they shoot at me so I dont have mercy either.  I think we're equal now. 😁

Edited by =LG=Leutnant_Artur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

Even I after 1500h team killed a MC202 back then. It happens. Problem is the part "when you are not sure".
Accidental FF happens when somebody is very sure he has an enemy infront of him.
There are of course idiots who dont stop shooting after 20 messages in the chat, and multiple server warnings, mostly beginners greedy for a kill.

I would say an apology is enough. At least as long its not repeatedly done but that guy.
 

 

Well, then you deserved back then to be banned as well. 

Very sure is not 100% sure obviously. The aircraft have distinct differences, so if you are not 100% sure (real 100%), don't shoot. I am flying in VR, where IDing is quite a bit harder then in 2D and still managed to not even shoot at a friendly plane. We are talking about killing here, not just some accidental hit. With the new damage model it's very rare to kill an aircraft with just a couple of shots. In this case the guys pilot died. I don't know if he had a long streak at this time, but there are people who care about their pilot life. It absolutely destroys their day, if they get killed by a friendly. Just an apology is not nearly enough. But even this apology is not given in many cases. I have seen multiple team kills without an apology, sometimes even by the same guy. We can't start to make tribunals about it, so there has to be the same punishment for everybody. Banning them for a while seems about right.

 

5 minutes ago, =KK=Des_ said:

And what to do when friendly hungry guy run into your tracers and bullets? It was his mistake not mine!!! And it's more often then mismatch.

 

Well, such an occasion didn't happen to me so far, I would say it is very rare. But even if it happens, then just stop shooting when you see a friendly about to cross your shooting path. I have seen occasions on both sides were aircraft just kept shooting at the enemy, even when there was a friendly sweeping in in front of them. This is not a reason to kill your friendly, even if it's not the most chivalrous thing to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have an idea about the" downed", but not destroyed tanks.

 

Them after the recount of the mission, it is logical to send "in repair", to make an additional goal type "repair plant", if you put it far in the rear or "field repair",

if this target will be near the frontline town.

 

Whether this idea should be implemented is up to the developers.

 

But in principle, bombers may be a new target, the loss of tanks even with a damaged rear plants will be less catastrophic.

There will be an incentive to protect the tanks more actively - because they will not be completely written off, and after the repair time can replenish troops at the front.

 

The tank lost its caterpillar-can not attack and therefore can not be considered as a full - fledged combat unit, but as to be evacuated and repaired-it can be taken into account.

In the real life so and was.

Edited by =FPS=Cutlass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, =KK=Des_ said:

And what to do when friendly hungry guy run into your tracers and bullets? It was his mistake not mine!!! And it's more often then mismatch.

Well in that case the grounded pilot should PM me and write: "Hej, it was his mistake not mine!". 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, =FPS=Cutlass said:

1. fly excellent planes and have therefore the ability to gain an advantage in speed, altitude and break away from the enemy in a dive

2. not to be burdened by the ground attack of enemy troops

3. be able to play the role of Eric Hartmann by shooting down enemy planes in large numbers.

4. writing after a successful attack in General chat all sorts of clever ideas

5. losing prudence and falling in a difficult situation - in extreme cases to jump with a parachute and to maintain its excellent statistics leaving in a briefing after 1 second after the jump.

 

3 hours ago, =FPS=Cutlass said:

2. the rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning , so if you so care about your statistics - do not let yourself down.

 

 

 

Okay ... Load of bullshits to correct.

 

1. I fly anykind of planes, blue or red (JG300-Faucon is my red account, I made severals flights). Even if at the end of the campaign I mainly flew with fighters and enjoyed the advantage of G14. But I also flew quite a lot with bombers.

2. ? :huh:

3. What does Hartmann has to do here? :huh: What should I do then when I fly a fighter? Take empty ammo and take a coffee with Yaks? A map can be won by shooting down aircrafts, so what's the problem of shooting down a large number of planes? 

4. ? :huh:

5. Loosing prudence and falling in a difficult situation is part of the game, and happen to anyone. Btw on a dogfight server the number and influx of ennemy aircrafts is completely random. Except if you always fly at 6kms of altitude and more, you always take a risk. You shot me down and I wanted to make survive my pilot (a problem with that?), so yes of course I hited "finish flight" ASAP. 

 

 

I guess you feel pround of being a chute killer. But you should go on QMB, shoot down a bomber, and practice on those chutes, cause it seems you have some difficulties at shooting them :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2019 at 7:45 AM, LLv24_Zami said:

Please check your targets carefully before shooting!

 

Last night I was shot 3 times by friendlies. One was a kill shot. These were accidents and these things happens sometimes to everybody, it`s understandable. But it seems that flying in WoL is more safe than TAW these days.

 

 

Lots of new players have joined . Some cant even take off as whitnessed crash on take off or hit runway objects .

Just Asking Is the server password protected . ??

On 1/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, I./JG62_Knipser said:


IL2 Multiplayer seems to become more and more popular recently, there are lots of new online Pilots. That's a good thing! TAW Server is public and open for everyone, that's also a good thing. Some of those new players just lack the necessary experience to fly on a full real sim server like TAW, that is the downside. Practicing in single player arcade mode with red and blue markers doesn't really help to improve your plane identification skills. Had this experience quite often this campaign, friendly fighter closing in on my six, i mean really f***ing close!  Sometimes i have the feeling, that they really expect you to flash your lights or waggle your wings to show them, that you're a friendly.  Getting killed by an incompetent team mate is really frustrating, but i guess we just have to get used to it, there is not much you can do about it. 

We are all for more players joining but this is a TAW server for pilots at least know how to take off and engage the enemy knowing its the enemy or can actually tell difference . friend and foe .

Yes mistakes happen ive done it myself . And said sorry of course  .😶

But some are diving down and have no thought for the on going dogfight too shoot something up . Because they see tracer rounds , So keen to get that kill even if it means shooting a friendly in the process . The thing is not many people come here and read the forums and see what is being said or possible have no any idea what TAW is about .

All for more servers and more new pilots . The Devs might fix the net code then .😫

Edited by II./JG77_Con
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 2:05 AM, =KG76=flyus747 said:

On TAW tonight, I witnessed yet another sekrit trick up the Pe2s sleeves as it slid back to cut off my tail and then scooted forward beyond the point from which he slid back. 

 

 

I'm sure it was just another one of those connection issues 

 

 

1) So you rammed into another bomber 2.5 hours after ramming and killing me?

 

2) I don't think you rammed me on purpose and I appreciate your apology. 

 

3) Apology accepted.

 

4. Dude.  You rammed into another bomber 2.5 hours after ramming and killing me!   ; )

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...