Jump to content
=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Recommended Posts

In the rules of the server:

· Friendly fire is forbidden. You will be banned for deliberately shooting at the team mates or friendly ground units

· Don't shoot at enemy aircraft if some else is shooting at it. Don't steal kills

 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55074&name=III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

Edited by III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, III./ZG1_Felix_Iron said:

In the rules of the server:

· Friendly fire is forbidden. You will be banned for deliberately shooting at the team mates or friendly ground units

· Don't shoot at enemy aircraft if some else is shooting at it. Don't steal kills

 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55074&name=III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

 

 

Your own fault putting yourself between 190 who was clearly in superior position to take the shot  :^) 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit him first several times before Jizzo came, and my position was great to finish him. That 190 just wanted to steal that kill and shoted me down with the enemy.

Edited by III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад Cpt_Siddy сказал:

Не получил АК от этого  http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55037&name=Cpt_Siddy   его сторона  http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55033&name= MK.MrX

 

 

Я застрелил его крыло, сценарий не смог отблагодарить меня за убийство.

 

ram

Edited by Randoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, III./ZG1_Felix_Iron said:

In the rules of the server:

· Friendly fire is forbidden. You will be banned for deliberately shooting at the team mates or friendly ground units

· Don't shoot at enemy aircraft if some else is shooting at it. Don't steal kills

 

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55074&name=III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

Dude, like i told you already ingame, after you started your insulting.

 

I dove on the enemy and as i started my burst of fire, you came up under my nose and flew through my burst.

 

looky looky here -> http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55065&name=Jizzo according to my log i didn't even do fatal damage to your "ditched" aircraft anyways, amigo! ;)

 

I didn't even know i hit you at all, till you started your awesome insulting.

 

I said sorry ingame and pointed out that it cleary was an accident, but you sadly still felt like it was necessary to go here and start a show...

 

PS: If you start shooting server rules, you really should not forget the ones you clearly broke!

 

· Vulgar or offensive words are forbidden. Respect other pilots on the chat

 

:salute:

Edited by Jizzo
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Did not get AK from this one http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55037&name=Cpt_Siddy  his side http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55033&name=MK.MrX

 

 

I shot his wing off, the script failed to credit me the kill.

 

It's not the script fault. It's how it's in the log files. There is no info about attacking player, probably a game bug. I have to report it to the devs.

 

BTW: He and you were damaged in the same time, were you on the head 2 head situation? Maybe you collide with him? I noticed that there is no info about second player in the log files when collision happens.

 

 

7 minutes ago, Jizzo said:

Dude, like i told you already ingame, after you started your insulting.

 

I dove on the enemy and as i started my burst of fire, you came up under my nose and flew through my burst.

 

looky looky here -> http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=55065&name=Jizzo

 

I didn't even know i hit you at all, till you started your awesome insulting.

 

I said sorry ingame and pointed out that it cleary was an accident, but you sadly still felt like it was necessary to go here and start a show...

 

Accidents happen, but to avoid them let's make sure that there is nobody behind the enemy.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 минуты назад, Jizzo сказал:

PS: If you start shooting server rules, you really should not forget the ones you clearly broke!

It meant just one. We must banned together. I'm shure you couldnt be blind to me and my tracers and you had malicious intent to steal. I'm not your amigo and have no respect for players like you.

Edited by III./ZG1_Felix_Iron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Randoz said:

ram

 

23mm cannon shell rammed him, not me. 

1 hour ago, =LG=Kathon said:

It's not the script fault. It's how it's in the log files. There is no info about attacking player, probably a game bug. I have to report it to the devs.

 

BTW: He and you were damaged in the same time, were you on the head 2 head situation? Maybe you collide with him? I noticed that there is no info about second player in the log files when collision happens.

 

 

 

 

Yes it was head to head, in my client we did not ram, i hit his wing root with 23mm AP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 11:32 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

"I love the LW. I'll only fly LW as I want to be like the Aces back then and will not accept VVS planes being better mine! Ever. That is why I love the LW!" ... comes map 7-8 ... "Screw this, VVS has the 5FN ... I'm going to back to WoL!" lololololololol

 

Ha ha ha.......... your'e just a points whore!!

 

Is that why you have two accounts, so you can swap halfway through? lol

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JG5_Schuck said:

 

Ha ha ha.......... your'e just a points whore!!

 

Is that why you have two accounts, so you can swap halfway through? lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah, Riksen balances teams now and then, he fly red against staked blues sometimes. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Cpt,

Its abit of banter mate, i know what Riksen is like. 

In fact i've been on comms with him and the other SCG guys a few times, all good types.......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JG5_Schuck said:

 

Ha ha ha.......... your'e just a points whore!!

 

Is that why you have two accounts, so you can swap halfway through? lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes lol 😈

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/5/2018 at 9:42 PM, SCG_X-Man said:

Question about TAW website:

 

Up until this week, when I double clicked on the map, it would open up "https://il2missionplanner.com/#taw" with icons so I can plan - when I don't have this, I always get lost. 

 

This functionality seems to have vanished. 

Bump!

Edited by SCG_X-Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A video featuring HvB, Kondor, DirtyRotnFlieger, SCG_Polo, DjModeus, 666GIAP_Necathor, cannabis_indica, wandering_man, Antijeeves1 and myself.

 

It was carnage. (Disclaimer: No real pilots were harmed in the making of this video)

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Darbzy said:

A video featuring HvB, Kondor, DirtyRotnFlieger, SCG_Polo, DjModeus, 666GIAP_Necathor, cannabis_indica, wandering_man, Antijeeves1 and myself.

 

It was carnage. (Disclaimer: No real pilots were harmed in the making of this video) 

 

My Blister Turret didn't blister anybody.... It was more of a Ju 88-type experience.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Darbzy said:

A video featuring HvB, Kondor, DirtyRotnFlieger, SCG_Polo, DjModeus, 666GIAP_Necathor, cannabis_indica, wandering_man, Antijeeves1 and myself.

 

It was carnage. (Disclaimer: No real pilots were harmed in the making of this video)

 

 

 

Appearances to the contrary, I did NOT forget to drop 9/10 of my ordnance while fleeing in panic.  I intentionally and heroically brought those bombs back to base for future use.  Really.

 

Edited by [1stKrbl]Antijeeves1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, =LG=Mad_Mikhael said:

What? Did you come back with bombs from bombing mission?

 

  Hide contents

 

 

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

 

 

 

That picture made me LOL...HARD....WHILE AT WORK!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:


It was credited to Geo, he attacked it after you disengaged.

Yup, nevermind, I misread the shotdown message as sinerox shot him down, not he shot me down (Oil leaks count as shot down even if you rtb with engine intact?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you take a look at weather conditions after last campaign? I am asking because we are soon moving to Kuban and last time on that map we had rain at temprerature of -20 degrees (like rain, not snowfall)... And ofc you don't really get that cold weather in there anyway.  At least at sea level temperatures rarely drop to freezing levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LLv44_Mprhead said:

Did you take a look at weather conditions after last campaign? I am asking because we are soon moving to Kuban and last time on that map we had rain at temprerature of -20 degrees (like rain, not snowfall)... And ofc you don't really get that cold weather in there anyway.  At least at sea level temperatures rarely drop to freezing 

 

Yes, the weather has been fixed.

 

17 hours ago, SCG_X-Man said:

 

BUMP!

IL2missionplanner is supported by 19//curiousGamblerr . I have written to him about this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

 

Yes, the weather has been fixed.

 

IL2missionplanner is supported by 19//curiousGamblerr . I have written to him about this issue.

 

I deleted the post bro - sorry! Thanks for your efforts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@=LG=Kathon

 

FYI, just now the server is randomly kicking out players with Timeout error message back in Multiplayer lobby screen. This hasn't happened before, and it was kicking players from both sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I love playing on TAW, it's my favorite server. However, recently I have been unable to connect to TAW at all. I can't even access www.taw-server.de or the TAW teamspeak from my normal IP. I don't know why this is happening and I'd really appreciate if someone could look into my situation. Even after pinging www.taw-server.de with command prompt I could not get a reply, just constant packet loss. 

 

I'm willing to provide my IP address to anyone who thinks they can solve my issue.

My username is "Kalux"; i'm a new but frequent player on TAW.

 

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer me.

 

With Thanks,

Kalux

 

@=LG=Kathon

Edited by SCG_Kalux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello! the question is about the situation now (13:34 11.10.2018) - the blue side not have a warehouse, the red side has two warehouses. the addition of the total number of aircraft at the red side - 40, the addition of aircraft at the blue side - 60. how is this possible?

 (sory for google trans)

Edited by 174driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 174driver said:

 

Hello! the question is about the situation now (13:34 11.10.2018) - the blue side not have a warehouse, the red side has two warehouses. the addition of the total number of aircraft at the red side - 40, the addition of aircraft at the blue side - 60. how is this possible?

 (sory for google trans)

Probably German did some damage to those werehouses and it reduced the amount of supply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, =LG=Coldman said:

Probably German did some damage to those werehouses and it reduced the amount of supply.

Whith 1 blue AF??? And no-1 WH??? and 60 planes for blue??? Dont think so, its bug.

 

Edited by 174driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SCG_Kalux said:

Hello,

 

I love playing on TAW, it's my favorite server. However, recently I have been unable to connect to TAW at all. I can't even access www.taw-server.de or the TAW teamspeak from my normal IP. I don't know why this is happening and I'd really appreciate if someone could look into my situation. Even after pinging www.taw-server.de with command prompt I could not get a reply, just constant packet loss. 

 

I'm willing to provide my IP address to anyone who thinks they can solve my issue.

My username is "Kalux"; i'm a new but frequent player on TAW.

 

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer me.

 

With Thanks,

Kalux

 

@=LG=Kathon

 

 

 

My problem was fixed overnight. Not sure why or how, but thanks guys!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This map (#5) has shown some glaring problems Red side has when taking fields. Now, i dont know if this is only problem on map 5#, but this does not feel like "red counter offensive" to me

 

First of all, bombing those last two fields is literally pointless in low player times, when they heal about the speed of 30 to 40% per map, based on past few days observation. 

We have bombed them many times with numbers as high as 10 Pe-2, multiple times and the results are less than satisfactory. Bombing them in high player times turned out to be equally pointless.  

 

Second of all, Reds are TOTALLY reliant on tanks to take on the field. Past few map rolls on map 5#, blues have flown, under cover of air superiority (when you have the usual blue stack) Ju-52 and just took the last few airfields back. This has created a sort of ping pong oscillation that is created by the script. There is not much Reds can do when the field don't heal at super speed when it is Red, but heal like mofo on crack when it is blue. Tanks are ONLY way Reds can take the fields and so this bring me to the another problem...  

 

Third in all this hot mess, the numbers. Say what you want, but the number differential is atrocious, Blues have longer periods of time of superiority, and they have steeper superiority. What does mean? Simply put, when there is more reds, it is relatively short period, and it is relatively shallow advantage, rarely more than 10 players, and even then not for long.

Moreover, the relative numbers where Red have the advantage is 40-30 or 25-20. When Blues have the advantage, it is anything from 1:2 to 1:20. Blues get map or two to do what they want, unopposed, with 20 or more players against 5 odd sods. In absolute AND relative terms, there is more blues flying, with more stack on all time zones.

This compound the Red Tank only advance problem, because when you have literally only 1 target to defend, targeting any advancing tank column is no brainer as far as it goes to the force concentration at the Blue end. 

When you have, on average, more pilots with bigger stack of numbers, getting those tanks trough becomes just painful.

 

To make this matter even worse, the frequency with which the defensive positions get replenished is just ginormous. You can bomb the defenses till the cows come home and they will be still at 100% at the start of the new mission because muh magical trains, that happen to be right next to the airfield in what Kondor so nicely put is a "buttfuk city" for any bombers. 

 

 

TL:DR

 

Only tanks can capture for reds, more blues than reds on average so tanks just die. To compound the problem, super healing for fields makes raids on fields next to useless. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 174driver said:

 

Hello! the question is about the situation now (13:34 11.10.2018) - the blue side not have a warehouse, the red side has two warehouses. the addition of the total number of aircraft at the red side - 40, the addition of aircraft at the blue side - 60. how is this possible?

 (sory for google trans)

You are mixing depots and warehouses. Red have 2 depots now and blue none.

 

Warehouses were available as targets in #291 and #292 missions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see from 4-5 days to now, German Depots always at 100% damage, yesterday aircraft limit for LW has increased by 60 planes, now is 1360. How can this be posible?

 

BTW for VVS side depots are about 50% damaged in those days, and the aircraft limit is only 1340 (1300+40)

 

which target counts for the increase of limits ?????

 

Edited by RedEye_Miji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't whine, just mentally prepare to LOSE this map ♥️ Flying 52's when your team check where the drop zone is not fun either.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LLv24_StableAce said:

Don't whine, just mentally prepare to LOSE this map ♥️ Flying 52's when your team check where the drop zone is not fun either.

Don't whine, i never flies as LW remember it........

 

I'm prepared for another TAW "blues must win" edition

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...