=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Americans
British
Russians
Germans
and rest in ww2

All nations in ww2 Guilty of shooting pilots in chutes or straffing them after they have landed
All are guilty of killing innocent Civilians in Bombing raids and other attacks

Get over it

• Upvote 1

Well, I don't have to like it and I don't like those who are doing it. Just because you are an inbred Moron Piece of White Trash, doesn't mean you have to mate with your Bucktooth Sister as well. 

Edited by 6./ZG26_Klaus-Mann
  • Upvote 3

To clarify, no personal insult but a metaphor for breaking the vicious circle (or at least using contraceptives). 

• Upvote 1

To be fair you (TWB) guys know the kind of reaction it's going to bring on the forums, but you choose to do it anyway so..

Personally I find that it leaves a sour taste in your mouth after a good fight, but hey it is what it is and I guess it aint changing. I'll keep my integrity intact regardless though  ;).

• Upvote 2

Well, glad we got the obligatory chute killing back-and-forth bitch fest out of the way early this TAW campaign. Hasn't enough been said about it by this point?...

Anyway, I'm liking the real-time sortie results. Can't wait to see how the Kuban map plays out!

• Upvote 1

Of course this also entails that I, and I think my Squad as well, just won't affiliate and cooperate with certain Squads who are known to behave as douchebags. Including TWB and 2ndSS

And well, historically speaking there were tons of accidental friendly fire Accidents as well. 

• Upvote 1

And well, historically speaking there were tons of accidental friendly fire Accidents as well.

True, and we all want immersion and realism "so badly" right?  :lol:

• Upvote 1

There's nothing to deal with or discuss... It's not against the rules so get over it.. Stop the pouting already.

You: :fly:  :help:  :fly:

[TWB]:       :hunter: :hunter:

You:         :o:  :o:   :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

[TWB]:     :drink2:  :drinks:  :popcorm::new_russian:

thanks for proving my point of how triggered you guys get.

It's starting to look like it would be worth making pilots in chutes invulnerable just to avoid this stupid discussion forever.. you're not gonna change anyone's mind on either side, and it will come up again and again as we've seen.

Indeed, just get over it already. Yes, i hate chute shooters too, but we already went over this topic over and over, and yes, over again. There is no need to lash out, we all have our opinions, and personally myself, i look down on TWB for there behaviors and chute shooting. Let them be them, the chute shooters they are, just don't lash out at them because its what they want, they want drama.

Reagan505' timestamp='1510077823' post='529597'] The Germans were chivalrous and frowned upon chute sniping.. It did happen with them as well, but not frequently because it was not tolerated...

448.jpg 

Aha, and dont forget, most pilots killed on chute, were killed by brave USAAF pilots over Europe.

• Upvote 1

This is sort of hard to post, because I've flown with this guy indirectly many times, but please put a ban in place on JG700_Rammjager for intentional teamkilling.

We engaged an i16 (I thought) together. He got it venting gas/coolant, broke off and the i16 was still maneuvering. I put a few rounds into it's wing and it went in. After this he following me for awhile, I shot down another i16 and as I was rtbing, JG700_Rammjager, shot me down. Said he was "teaching me a lesson".

Sortie:

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=6763&name=HenHawk

Will find the track if needed, but I believe you saw things in chat, right, Artur?

Edited by HenHawk
  • Upvote 2

thanks for proving my point of how triggered you guys get.

I think it's funny people are sayin TWB is "triggered" when they respond to people calling them out, by name, for doing nothing wrong. Yes TWB guys, just sit there quietly and let people talk shit about you.

Reminds me of the time, in this very thread, where someone called out 19// and basically blamed us for the low numbers on VVS because we "don't recruit enough" - apparently it's our job to staff the VVS. I told that person to knock it off, more or less, and was accused of "going after him" after he had singled my squad out.

What did Reagan say, nuttier than squirrel poop? Yeah, that sums it up nicely.

• Upvote 3

Virtual Chutekilling does Trigger my totally real PTSD, to the Point that I literally can't even. I think I deserve a Veterans Pension for fighting in these gruesome online Wars. They wear you down like not even a real war could. 

• Upvote 1

There's always been chute killing in online wars, the ones that do it seem to get off on it, and revel in how much they are despised by most other players. They are usually the same types who 'game the game' put their nav lights on when in trouble, intentionally disco etc...
Best thing is just to ignore it and don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they are winding you up.  :) 

• Upvote 3

Virtual Chutekilling does Trigger my totally real PTSD, to the Point that I literally can't even. I think I deserve a Veterans Pension for fighting in these gruesome online Wars. They wear you down like not even a real war could.

Hahaha class! :)))

This is sort of hard to post, because I've flown with this guy indirectly many times, but please put a ban in place on JG700_Rammjager for intentional teamkilling.

We engaged an i16 (I thought) together. He got it venting gas/coolant, broke off and the i16 was still maneuvering. I put a few rounds into it's wing and it went in. After this he following me for awhile, I shot down another i16 and as I was rtbing, JG700_Rammjager, shot me down. Said he was "teaching me a lesson".

Sortie:

Will find the track if needed, but I believe you saw things in chat, right, Artur?

I was also team killed by this guy:

07.11.2017 22:45:07 WAS SHOT DOWNJG700_Rammjager

I didn't even kill any enemies so I can't say whether it was "to teach me a lesson" but it's a bunch of crap when I only have (2) 109E's to fly and one of them gets fried by a "friendly"...

• Upvote 2

I think it's funny people are sayin TWB is "triggered" when they respond to people calling them out, by name, for doing nothing wrong. Yes TWB guys, just sit there quietly and let people talk shit about you.

Reminds me of the time, in this very thread, where someone called out 19// and basically blamed us for the low numbers on VVS because we "don't recruit enough" - apparently it's our job to staff the VVS. I told that person to knock it off, more or less, and was accused of "going after him" after he had singled my squad out.

What did Reagan say, nuttier than squirrel poop? Yeah, that sums it up nicely.

you should read the reply he commented on, basically saying stop talking about chute killing and dont comment on people talking about it. Ends the debate rather quickly when there is no discussion.

• Upvote 1

07.11.2017 22:45:07 [/size]WAS SHOT DOWN[/size]JG700_Rammjager

I didn't even kill any enemies so I can't say whether it was "to teach me a lesson" but it's a bunch of crap when I only have (2) 109E's to fly and one of them gets fried by a "friendly"...

Sorry to hear he did it to you, too. Not sure what the heck his overall problem is, but I'm sure his life isn't great if he reels the need to act like this in a game. Ironic thing is the sortie before he shot me down, he downed an il2 I had just damaged, after I broke off from the pass. I was just like, "good, glad it didnt hit the defense" after he did that. Same situation, differet points of views. Does stink friendly fire affects hanger counts, maybe this can be changed in future campaigns?

• Upvote 1

I love all you guys, flying with or against, hell I even love Staiger.

Let's just all fly and have a good time.

Just pretend like you're in an Il-2, and you can't bail out anyway, because your canopy just slid shut and it is held fast with the weight of a thousand collapsed stars.

reece.jpg

If you don't bail out, they can't shoot your chute.

(Oh, also, just so we're straight, ain't NO one what tells me I cain er cain't bang my bucktooth sister!)

Edited by [TWB]80hd
  • Upvote 1

So it’s the chute discussion again? :)

I don’t shoot chutes (I need to hit a plane for that hehe) but I don’t mind it in an online war.

On a ordinary dogfight server where nothing is gained for chute-shooting I’d would rather not see it beeing done.

MY Griefs are;

1. Pilots who don’t use the runway when taking off; they could kill me (and they do)

2. Using navlights as markers; sure it’s a game but if chute killing is argued to be ok because it happend IRL, navs are the opposite. For me it is an immersion killer. I honestly Hate when the sky is lit up like a xmas tree.

Edited by SvAF/F19_Klunk
  • Upvote 2

Sortie:

This : http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=6749&name=FMF*BaraccudaCZ

shows all the story.

All we know that to shoot down enemy planes you have to stay after him all the time til he hit the ground, right ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Of course I've broke off !! It's normal when You have speed advantage. Rata after I've shooted stil maneuvering (You thik he should fly only straight ??), but he was badly damaged (black smoke - Barracuda admint it on chat game , after our discussion) and trying to escape.

I didn't kil You, you only loosed your E7 for 3 missions. Fair enough for earning an easy, stolen kill.

Sorry to hear he did it to you, too. Not sure what the heck his overall problem is, but I'm sure his life isn't great if he reels the need to act like this in a game. Ironic thing is the sortie before he shot me down, he downed an il2 I had just damaged, after I broke off from the pass. I was just like, "good, glad it didnt hit the defense" after he did that. Same situation, differet points of views. Does stink friendly fire affects hanger counts, maybe this can be changed in future campaigns?

Ahh, You just forgot to mention, that after your atack il was still trying to hit the target and we both shooting to him at close range near above the defence position.

It was luck that kill was assigned to me, but in that situation I do not have reason to be angry about if you wouild score the kill.

I do not have problems with situation when damaged red plane (by me) is stil fighting or tryiong to realise his ground task and someone else came in and shoot him down.

But I really hate situation have when someone seeing blacksmoked plane trying to escape (especialy i'ts quite long range to his home base), shoots few bullets and got the kill.

07.11.2017 22:45:07 WAS SHOT DOWNJG700_Rammjager

I really apologize for that (I've did it on game chat too).

I was chasing damaged rata over our def line, lost him  and saw you, fired  ... and boom.

Sorry once again.

Ramm.

Edited by JG700_Rammjager

So it’s the chute discussion again? :)

I don’t shoot chutes (I need to hit a plane for that hehe) but I don’t mind it in an online war.

On a ordinary dogfight server where nothing is gained for chute-shooting I’d would rather not see it beeing done.

MY Griefs are;

1. Pilots who don’t use the runway when taking off; they could kill me (and they do)

2. Using navlights as markers; sure it’s a game but if chute killing is argued to be ok because it happend IRL, navs are the opposite. For me it is an immersion killer. I honestly Hate when the sky is lit up like a xmas tree.

Your Griefs:

1. Yes, have to agree

2. Chute killing is just another virtual form of tea-bagging/humping to show how "leet" those are that do it. It's about as low (and "first person shooty") as strafing aircraft that have ditched. This happens a fair bit too.

Having the sky lit up like a Christmas tree is kind of nice, hell its December soon! 

• Upvote 1

I was shot down by a friendly last night, accidents happen, and given his history, I'm pretty sure it was an honest one. The annoying thing was that I was climbing out of zubutzov heading east in 110 with yellow paint on engines and nose.

Anyway the point is accidents will happen to all of us at some point or other, pick yourself up and carry on. I certainly wouldn't want to see the guy that shot me down be banned, pretty sure he must have been pretty gutted when he realised his mistake

shows all the story.

All we know that to shoot down enemy planes you have to stay after him all the time til he hit the ground, right ? :lol::lol::lol:

Of course I've broke off !! It's normal when You have speed advantage. Rata after I've shooted stil maneuvering (You thik he should fly only straight ??), but he was badly damaged (black smoke - Barracuda admint it on chat game , after our discussion) and trying to escape.

I didn't kil You, you only loosed your E7 for 3 missions. Fair enough for earning an easy, stolen kill.

Ahh, You just forgot to mention, that after your atack il was still trying to hit the target and we both shooting to him at close range near above the defence position.

It was luck that kill was assigned to me, but in that situation I do not have reason to be angry about if you wouild score the kill.

I do not have problems with situation when damaged red plane (by me) is stil fighting or tryiong to realise his ground task and someone else came in and shoot him down.

But I really hate situation have when someone seeing blacksmoked plane trying to escape (especialy i'ts quite long range to his home base), shoots few bullets and got the kill.

I was chasing damaged rata over our def line, lost him and saw you, fired ... and boom.

Sorry once again.

Ramm.

shows all the story.

All we know that to shoot down enemy planes you have to stay after him all the time til he hit the ground, right ? :lol::lol::lol:

I was chasing damaged rata over our def line, lost him and saw you, fired ... and boom.

Sorry once again.

Ramm.

ramm, it was actually me that "stole" this kill over the defenses yesterday night. i had every right to do so as i shot up this guy in the first placevand had him leaking badly before YOU jumped in on him! check the logs!!! re-consider your reasoning and stop shooting mates in anger! i had kills stolen as well and it is hard to accept sometimes. get over it and start thinking teamplay!

• Upvote 1

shows all the story.

Sorry once again.

Ramm.

You have your view of events, I have mine, but the thing we both agree happened is that you intentionally shot a friendly (mine) plane down, which is against server rules. That's what you should be banned from TAW for. On a sidenote, I really think you should get out into the real world more or something.

@ saddles: i am afraid you were shot down intentionally by ramm from less than 200m distance it is hard to believe he mistook your white smoking 109 for a black smoking i-16. sorry you lost your virtual life but regarding your obvious coolant leak you suffered earlier your e7 was doomed anyway. i have the recording of the whole story if needed.

In the near future there will be online wars about the hyperlobby. Then the host can choose who he wants to play with. :)

Your Griefs:

1. Yes, have to agree

2. Chute killing is just another virtual form of tea-bagging/humping to show how "leet" those are that do it. It's about as low (and "first person shooty") as strafing aircraft that have ditched. This happens a fair bit too.

Having the sky lit up like a Christmas tree is kind of nice, hell its December soon! 

This is happening more now due to the pilot kill criteria for winning the map. Certain groups are purposely focusing parachutes and forcing the 5 min respawn which is increasing toxicity. I've seen it happen multiple times and it turns the server from a friendly and sociable place for both teams into this pissing contest where both teams are accusing each other. 

The plane requirement is on its own sufficient without the need for a pilot kill criteria as it furthers encourages this toxic act. 

• Upvote 3

This is happening more now due to the pilot kill criteria for winning the map. Certain groups are purposely focusing parachutes and forcing the 5 min respawn which is increasing toxicity. I've seen it happen multiple times and it turns the server from a friendly and sociable place for both teams into this pissing contest where both teams are accusing each other.

The plane requirement is on its own sufficient without the need for a pilot kill criteria as it furthers encourages this toxic act.

+1

So far it has always been so with 900 killed pilots, only a few downed planes were missing to win the map. Therefore, only downed aircraft are perfect.

TAW pilots see an enemy! ;)post-12566-0-83314300-1510141258_thumb.jpg

Edited by I./JG68_Sperber
  • Upvote 1

I would be very happy if more people that speak english go to TAW Teamspeak. The last evening I was in there for hours whith nobody else. When we got groups together there we always had rather nice teamwork, I'd like to see that again! :)

I would be very happy if more people that speak english go to TAW Teamspeak. The last evening I was in there for hours whith nobody else. When we got groups together there we always had rather nice teamwork, I'd like to see that again! :)

I couldn't ever find the PW, I've look on the mission brief like it says, on the website and no joy. I assume I am not the only one.

I don't blame anyone for chute killing ....especially since they are giving t-shirts out for the most chute kills in TAW this round ..... Rock on killers!!!

[edited]

Not Here...

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
  • Upvote 3