IL2 server stats (unofficial)

PA-Sniv

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

Updating statistics consists of two steps.

1) You manually update any files that have changed. To do this, I publish a list of files that have changed from the previous version. If you skipped several versions, you need to look at the file lists from several updates.

2) You run update.cmd which updates the libraries, the schema and data in the database, the list of game objects.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vaal,

Do you know if it would be possible to get a +/- statistic for coalition wins of a map for pilots? Something like the +/- statistic used in ice hockey.

A player is awarded a "plus" each time he is on the ice when his Club scores an even-strength or shorthanded goal. He receives a "minus" if he is on the ice for an even-strength or shorthanded goal scored by the opposing Club.

Victory conditions would have to be met and coalition side change pilots could be excluded. Each map roll would get a +1 and each map loss would get a -1 for the +/- statistic. Thoughts? 

SvAF/F16_lassekongo

Hi Vaal i seem to have forgotten my password for the loose deuce finnish server account. Could it maybe be recovered :)

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

J5_Eck

I don't understand very well what you mean. In any case, I don't plan to make any changes to the stats in the coming months. There will be only game compatibility patches and localization updates.

SvAF/F16_lassekongo

If the administrator of statistics has not set up the email service to reset the password, only the administrator himself can change the password.

J5_Baeumer

I would like to thank Vaal for all his work adding features and improvements on the parser.  Most recently, the introduction of separating out AI scoring as well as the new tab showing a variety of cumulative overall stats were great additions  Thank you and S!

• Upvote 1

CountZero

I noticed that paylods and mods are missing for P-47D-22, Fw-190A-6, Spitfire Mk.XIV, Bf-109G-6 Late, and Hurricane Mk.II, if you get some free time could you add them in future.

LLv34_Temuri
On 4/15/2021 at 11:39 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

If the administrator of statistics has not set up the email service to reset the password

Is this possible to do via the stats system?

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

The administrator can change the password, tell the user the new password, and then the user changes it to the one he wants.

DeadMeat0383

Hi Vaal,

I try run the update and I get this message

C:\IL-2\il2_stats\run>cd ../

C:\IL-2\il2_stats>".venv/Scripts/python.exe" -m pip install -U --quiet -r requirements.txt

C:\IL-2\il2_stats>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

C:\IL-2\il2_stats>cd src

C:\IL-2\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py collectstatic --noinput --verbosity 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 7, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 308, in execute
    settings.INSTALLED_APPS
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\conf\__init__.py", line 56, in __getattr__
    self._setup(name)
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\conf\__init__.py", line 41, in _setup
    self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\conf\__init__.py", line 110, in __init__
    mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE)
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 969, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 958, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 673, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 665, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 222, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\src\core\settings.py", line 342, in <module>
    from config import *
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\src\config.py", line 68, in <module>
    conf = get_conf()
  File "C:\IL-2\il2_stats\src\config.py", line 64, in get_conf
    text_log_folder = startup_cfg['KEY = system'].get('text_log_folder', '').replace('"', '')
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\configparser.py", line 956, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'KEY = system'

C:\IL-2\il2_stats\src>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

LLv34_Temuri
14 hours ago, =FB=Vaal said:

The administrator can change the password, tell the user the new password, and then the user changes it to the one he wants.

I know this. I meant that is it possible to configure stats system so that a user can reset the password himself?

CountZero

I like adition of total server time Overall top 10s (points, vlife, streak Ak, GK streak) , but i think it would be better if it shows only best of that player in his history playing on server, then how its now where you can basicly have full top 10s of just top scores of one player.

Edited by CountZero

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

DeadMeat0383

Make sure we have the correct paths and startup.cfg file configured. The statistics look for the [KEY = system] section in this file - it should be there.

LLv34_Temuri
There is a section in the statistics config where you can enable e-mail for registraion and password resetting. To do this you need to specify the address (and other details) of your mail server.

DeadMeat0383
On 4/24/2021 at 7:36 AM, =FB=Vaal said:

DeadMeat0383

Make sure we have the correct paths and startup.cfg file configured. The statistics look for the [KEY = system] section in this file - it should be there.

Startup.cfg had not changed, interestingly the update you put out yesterday worked without issue.

• 1 month later...
=FEW=Revolves

Hey Vaal, could you push the changes you made for version 1.2.53 to the git repo? I don't see them :)

It helps me update my mods for the new version - I assume the only missing changes are the object.csv changes?

• 3 weeks later...
Imperator_TFD

G'day @=FB=Vaal
Last night my stats server was working fine however I've now found it saying the following message when attempting to run stats.cmd

S:\Games\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py stats_whore
[2021.06.19 00:11:10] Lock 3032902650896 acquired on S:\Games\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\il2_stats\file.lock
[2021.06.19 00:11:10] IL2 stats 1.2.54, Python 3.8.2, Django 1.11.29

I've ensured it's up to the current version however am unsure how to proceed from here.

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

[2021.06.18 21:45:38] Lock 1989567134688 acquired on E:\dev\il2_stats\file.lock
[2021.06.18 21:45:38] IL2 stats 1.2.54, Python 3.6.8, Django 1.11.29
[2021.06.18 21:45:38] waiting new report...

this is the normal state of the parser - in the mode of waiting for the logs of the completed mission to appear.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
CountZero
On 6/18/2021 at 8:47 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

There is small error in pilot_sortie.html

both pve and pvp for tanks/truck have .ai, pvp should have .base like its for planes , so its posible to have separate score for human and ai tanks. Lines 291, 305, 319 and 333.

WWSitttingDuck

Vaal, should you ever do decide to make updates to Stats:

Gunnery accuracy does not take into consideration the additional ammo a pilot gets if they land and rearm.  

sandys_good_spit14.thumb.png.143555f56c6043838769e8918bf61073.thumb.png.b4db311fa9c0c3f60a7c9f434f455807.png

• 1CGS
=FB=Vaal

If you saved the game logs - you can put them in the game logs folder and restart the statistics.

If you did not save - there is no way to restore.

• 4 weeks later...
ITAF_Airone1989

@=FB=Vaal
Hi Vaal,
first thanks for your work!
We are trying to host a campaign and yesterday, during a test, I saw that some object are "read" by the stats as target (both in game and on the website) even if they are not a linked entity. 
Is this possible?
To me seem that happens with "airfield" blocks...

• 1CGS

I can't answer specifically because it's been a long time since I created a mission.

If you still have mission logs and mission files, attach them to the message, I'll take a look.

ITAF_Airone1989
Spoiler

I found the problem.

I placed that objects as linked entities and then I had disable them.

But if somebody bomb them they appeared as destroyed in the stats. 

I checked the mission file as text and found the problem:

If you unlink an entity it will keep his nationality, so the stats will read it as a German/Russian valid target.

A simple "country=0" fixed everything.