PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

Found on russian forum:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3312-statistika-serverov-il-2-neoficialnyj-proekt/

Looks like =FB=Vaal and =FB=Isay are developping an unofficial project to allow server statistics.
 I think it's still wip (I don't speak russian), but looks handy to collect dedicated server statistics:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/players/

post-2-0-40417900-1440285915.png

Cheers,

Edited by PA-Sniv

I think it's still wip (I don't speak russian),

yep, it is still deep WIP, especially if you check translation on english. and Vaal said, "this is main reasons why we don't want announce about our project exactly now".

but you did it :biggrin:, so, looks like that people here can start to be happy with this really great thing. :good:

Edited by bivalov

Vaal did a very good job with RoF stat, but the installation is hard, and i hope it will be easier for that version. :)

Vaal did a very good job with RoF stat, but the installation is hard, and i hope it will be easier for that version. :)

I will try to ))

Today added pilot page.

• Upvote 2

I think you should add stat for each plane. So you have your K/D in the F4 and your K/D in the yack for example. I fly both birds and mixing the stats can be confusing !

What does the Win/Loss statistic represent on the pilot page?

Does not appear to be related to mission win/loss, and it is different to K/D ratios etc.

Yes, release. The announcement in the English to appear as soon as I make the English version of the installation instructions

• Upvote 2

THx Vaal. I'm going to have a look, hoping it's easier to install than for RoF. :)

I think you should add stat for each plane. So you have your K/D in the F4 and your K/D in the yack for example. I fly both birds and mixing the stats can be confusing !

completely agree. a person earning stats in a lagg is working a lot harder than a person in an F4. the stat enthusiasts eventually tend to just hang out in the most capable fighters. in ROF they never seemed to leave the dr1.

First one of these I've installed over the years that I didn't have to debug. Been drooling while waiting for a release, the result does not disappoint. Stats page is incredibly well written. Even including embedded icons for phones and windows 8+. 

Thanks =FB=Vaal and =FB=Isay for your work.

I'm quite incapable with sql and database and I certainly made many mistakes and so i'd receive an error message attached to discussion.

Can you take a look at it? Only if for you is not a loss of time obviously. :) 

Error from stats log:

[2015.11.03 22:27:43] IL2 stats 1.0.2, Python 3.5.0, Django 1.8.5
[2015.11.03 22:27:43] waiting new report...
[2015.11.03 22:28:13] missionReport(2015-11-03_21-33-20)[0] - processing new report
[2015.11.03 22:28:13] unexpected error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\il2_stats_1.0.2\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "E:\il2_stats_1.0.2\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 65, in main
    stats_whore(m_report_file=m_report_file)
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
    return func(*args, **kwds)
  File "E:\il2_stats_1.0.2\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 143, in stats_whore
    m_report.processing(files=m_report_files)
  File "E:\il2_stats_1.0.2\il2_stats\src\mission_report\report.py", line 81, in processing
    data = parse_mission_log_line.parse(line)
  File "E:\il2_stats_1.0.2\il2_stats\src\mission_report\parse_mission_log_line.py", line 204, in parse
    data = atype_handlers[atype_id].match(line.strip()).groupdict()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groupdict'

Hey Vaal,

i have an important suggestion.

Right now a disconnect doesn't hurt any player. Worrying their respective stats, a lot of players just disconnect, when they are in trouble, to keep their good stats (K/D ratio). I know, that you recently brought in the fairplay index, where they lose 10% for every disconnect. But that's nowhere near enough penalty. It means, they can do 1 disconnect any hour, without having any negative effects.

I personly don't care about K/D ratio what so ever, because i am flying all sorts of planes, so K/D says nothing anyway. But what really bugs me is, that when i am having a good dogfight, shooting the enemy down, and he disconnects just before getting "officially" shot down. That's really frustrating in this very moment. You just feel robbed. And also very angry, because of such behaviour.

And unfortunately, your current stats system supports this kind of unfair behaviour. Just because a disconnect doesn't lower the K/D ratio.

If you look at the top players in Wings of Liberty, which is by far the most flown server, a lot (not all of them, i'm not getting started to call any names, everyone can look it up himself) of players are constantly disconnecting, just to keep their good stats. There are even a few, that have more disconnects then death. So it's not only frustrating for their opponents in dogfights, but you can also cheat your stats in the current system.

So i urge you, to consider a new system regarding disconnects - a disconnect is a death, simple as that. It is this way in any "eSports" game there is, this is the only way to prevent people of exploiting that. If someone has to go because of "real life" reasons, he can still poke the autopilot in, and send his back to friendly territory. Or he can bail out, if he has to go for a long time. Like in other multiplayer games. But it's the most important, that a disconnect in flight should be a death.

A stats system should improve the behaviour or the players, and not worsen it, like it is the case right now.

Don't get me wrong, i really like your stats site, like to check all my sorties, with the respective planes. But this particular issue, i explained above, should really get sorted out

Now the game is not stable. When playing multiplayer game regular crash. For statistics is no difference between disko and crash the game.

So now equate disko to death unjustly.

In the future, if the situation with the crash of the game change - we can come back to this issue.

Ok mate, glad to hear that you acknowledge this issue. Hopefully the servers will get stable soon

I talked about the crash the game client, not the server. When a crash on the server, the players do not receive the status of a disco.

I talked about the crash the game client, not the server. When a crash on the server, the players do not receive the status of a disco.

yeah, i meant that, was in a hurry when writing, and didn't express it properly.

Updated Menacing Ferrets BOS server stats to 1.0.7

Sortie Logs are AWESOME!!!

Great improvements guys!!  LOVE it.

Just a note of Caution for those UPGRADING from previous versions.  Do Not Overwrite your conf.ini in the src folder.

Or at least, back that file up so you don't have to set this file up from scratch.

Thanks again you guys.

Last night our squad was attacking some of the new gunboats and after much effort we killed them.

In game end of mission said "NO VICTORIES"

I said to my fellow Ferrets, "I bet the stats page logged em as kills."

Ya know what, it totally did!!

post-80326-0-72493500-1448223263_thumb.jpg

Now don't get me wrong I am not a stats -wh*re by any means. I really enjoy flying this sim, especially with others. However tracking stats is crucial for me as a mission builder and host to see how others interact with the missions.  Having everything shown is just great. The Sortie logs are so helpful in this respect.

If I may make a small request.  Under Missions tab when you click on a mission it brings up a list of players that flew that mission. Could you add a sub-tab that queries the sql with a list of sorties flown in just that mission? Something like this...  see bottom of this page sortie list

This would be super helpful to me. If not, no sweat, I still love what you've done here. 

Thanks again Vaal, Isay

Edited by Menacing_Ferrets

In this format, I think not. Because on popular public servers that page will be of a list of a large of number of sorties - ie essentially useless for use.

Later, we will change the mission page. Adding summary information on it, something like main page like now.

List all sorties in mission need to just for navigate on the sorties? Or to collect some information - then we may be able to work something out.