• 3 weeks later...

The stats stopped updating on my side. No error in the terminal. it is waiting for a new report since yesterday but nothing happens, while in the mean time several missions ended:

[2020.12.24 10:08:30] missionReport(2020-12-24_00-03-28)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:30] missionReport(2020-12-24_02-04-17)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_03-06-19)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_04-24-36)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_05-27-20)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_05-52-20)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_05-52-49)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_06-16-00)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_06-17-17)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] missionReport(2020-12-24_06-17-57)[0] - exists in the DB
[2020.12.24 10:08:31] waiting new report...

Just to be sure: are the logs used those in data/FlightLogs ? 

PS: I use this modification: 

• 1CGS

First, check the game config startup.cfg

The parameters

mission_text_log = 1

text_log_folder = "logs\txt\"

Your config file may have a different path. Statistics uses the path from this config file.

Check that there are log files of new missions.

And check that in the configuration of the statistics specified the correct path to the folder with the game.

• Thanks 1

yes to both. I have logs in data/FlightLogs  also, but it is logs\txt\ in the startup.cfg and I see the last logs in this folder so they are generated. The [game _server] path is pointing to my installation folder for il2 (C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles)

What happens if I delete the .mlg files in the data folder ? Will it mess up the generation of the txt logs in logs\txt\ ?
I ran a code doing this a few days ago so it might have been the start of the problem. Now this code is stopped though and only il2_stats is using the logs.

Hello,

Just to be sure, i need to modify a python files for score.

If i copy files >src>stats>models.py

and paste >src>custom>models.py

Does it work ?

I need to modify self.rating 

def update_rating(self):
        # score per death
        sd = self.score / max(self.relive, 1)
        # score per hour
        shr = self.score / max(self.flight_time_hours, 1)
        # live score
        ls = (1+(1/(1+self.relive)/1))
        # self.rating = int((sd * shr * self.score) * 100 * livescore)
        self.rating = int((sd + shr + self.score) * 100 * ls)

thanks !

• 1CGS

The logs do not show hits because there can be a lot of them. In the logs of the flight are displayed only damage, but only those that are in the log files. And the log files do not record damage below some minimum threshold.

1 hour ago, =FB=Vaal said:

The logs do not show hits because there can be a lot of them. In the logs of the flight are displayed only damage, but only those that are in the log files. And the log files do not record damage below some minimum threshold.

maybe the plane was already destroyed? I'm not sure, thing is two of us hit at the same time.

Been trying so hard to get IL2 stats up but its a bit over my pay scale, maybe someone could see the problem in this shot. Thank full for any help I can get.

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by NO.20_D_McGoun
16 hours ago, =FB=Vaal said:

You have not created a database for statistics. Or you specified the wrong database name in the config.

I did have a data base but a wrong entry I fixed that still no go.......removed postgres and registries and reinstalled it all and bingo got a page up must have missed something on install ...now for some more of the learning curve. Thanks for your always quick reply. Ps what is an easy domain to use never set that up before either.

Edited by NO.20_D_McGoun
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bit of a problem with il2 stats namely the finnish il2 stats. I have been in contact with temuri and he said i should check here as this problem have something to do with il2 stats. So the thing is when i first make the il2 account and put in the name everything works and my profile name matches the in game il2 account name. Then after one map rotation the il2 stats name changes to (renamed_user_1630) and stays this way. When i try to change it back to the correct in game name the stats page just crashes and displays ”server error 500” and i have to open the page again. And the weird thing is that i can then change my profile name to whatever i want and the change works but after one map rotation it changes back to renamed user._1630. I have ignored this issue for the past three weeks now because my sorties and stats are all logged correctly under the¨right username¨ that matches my il2 account name. The main problem is that my il2 stats pilot on finnish doesnt show up in my squadrons pilot list under squad rankings, When i click on my profile and then my squad i can see that i am part of the squad with the renamed_user_1630 name but when i look at my squad through squad rankings i am not listed as a pilot in the squad either as the correct username or the wrong renamed_user_1630 name. I know this problem sounds confusing but i would greatly appreciate help with this problem so that i have the correct name and can be part of my squadrons stats. 

PS: I have posted three pictures so my problem and explanation makes a little more sense, the one listing my latest sorties list is just so that you can see that it syncs correctly.  :)

Skärmbild (1).png

Skärmbild (2).png

Skärmbild (3).png

Edited by SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1
  • 1CGS

1) the account you log in to (on the statistics site) via email and password is account renamed_user_1630?
2) flight statistics for this account is not updated?
3) and there is a player profile with the name SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1 on which the stats are now update

name

Yes that name is the one that is always present. But my real il 2 account name and the il2 stats name is the same when i look at my pilot rank statistics and they update correctly after each map rotation on finnish. The main problem is that if you look at my pictures is that the renamed user name is present as a squad memeber but not in the squad statistics. So basically for some reason it doesnt reconise my name SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1 as an active pilot in my squad or the “wrong” profile name renamed_user_1630. Every time i try to change the name back to SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1 the il2 stats website crashes and i get server error 500. It works if i change one single letter or number like changing it to SvAF/F16_lassekongo-2 or something then updating my in game il2 account name but after one map rotation it always reverts to the name renamed_user_1630. Again It shows up with my correct matching name in the pilot statistics but no matter how many new il2 stats accounts i make it changes to this renamed user thing. I really want my pilot to be a part of my squad and it says on the profile page that renamed user is but SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1 doesnt show up as an active pilot as you can see on one of the pictures. If there is anyway to solve this without making a new il2 stats account i

would be very grateful 🙂

Ps: As you can see my real correct name is logged correctly and my wrong username is part of my squadron. But my real correct name isnt part of my squad in the statistics 😬 

5CFE02EA-BA14-452E-8931-AAE69484A665.png

3C0B528A-7FC1-4E5B-ACC1-A61676961E1E.png

8177890F-DF5D-457B-8BAB-3D94746B9C82.png

Edited by SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1

SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1

I asked you to answer three specific questions - you wrote me a whole paragraph of confusing text - that's no way to solve the problem.

Sorry i got a bit carried away with the explanation hehe. 

1. Yes that is the account i log into via email and password. 

2. flight statistics for this account is updated correctly to the name i picked from the beginning that is my il2 account name SvAF/F16_lassekongo-1. 

3. this last question i may understand wrong but yes that name that the stats are updated to is my correct name that i choosed before my name was automaticedly changed to renamed_user1630.

The pictures i posted in my earlier post was meant to highlight the main issue i have namely that neither the wrong username ( renamed_user_1630) or the one that the stats get updated to is part of the squad statistics although the account with the wrong name is part of the squad when i check in the profile page. 

Are squad stats a sum of all of the squad member stats or does it take a new pool and apply the calculation again? We have a friend that recently joined the game so he is very new and noticed our squad stats took a huge hit after he joined. 

Edited by Enigma89
  • 1CGS

The player's statistics accumulated before being added to the squad are not added to the squad statistics. Only the results of new sorties are added to the squad statistics.

• 2 weeks later...

@ =FB=Vaal, 

can we have an overall top ten ranking list of the streaks ever reached on the specific server?

as a sidenote: can we have also some classic score ratios like the SEC ratio like:

SECr = (K/D * K/L * beststreak) / (flighttime /gunnery)

gives a high value if players care about their virtuel lives and aim for maximum outcome per resource

Edited by =LD=dhyran
  • 1CGS

Pilots have virtual lives in the statistics. After each death, captivity or with a new tour a new virtual life begins. If you mean the top  of these virtual lives between all tours, it is probably possible.

About SECr - how is this better than the existing ranking in the statistics?

And is there any logical explanation for such a formula?

For example: why is flight time divided by gunnery? A pilot's accuracy does not usually change over time (if not newbie). Result of this division becomes greater with each flight (regardless of the results of the flight). And why is the left side divided by this result?

In which projects was this parameter used? Is there anywhere I can see a statistics site that uses this parameter?

I'm asking because I think I've flown in almost every project in IL2 since VEF and I don't remember this parameter. I mean I can't call it classic.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:56 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

Pilots have virtual lives in the statistics. After each death, captivity or with a new tour a new virtual life begins. If you mean the top  of these virtual lives between all tours, it is probably possible.

Hi Vaal,

yes, thats what i meant, the all time highscore list of the streak of all tours.

The streak score is somewhat real incredible, good pressure not to lose you virtual life

S!