PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

One tiny glitch with the latest 1.2.33 update:

The Bristol F.2B aircraft images are named "bristol f.2b falcon ii.png" and "bristol f.2b falcon iii.png".

There seems to be a reference to planes with such name (static/parked aircraft maybe?), but for player planes the stats actually look for images called "bristol f2b (f.ii).png" and "bristol f2b (f.iii).png".

As a temporary workaround, you can copy the existing images "bristol f.2b falcon ii.png" and "bristol f.2b falcon iii.png" and rename them to "bristol f2b (f.ii).png" and "bristol f2b (f.iii).png", then run "update.cmd" and you're set.

:drinks:

Mike

It seams there is bug with web stats when player bails out at low altitudes so that he gets killed as parashoot dont open fast enought. 

Web stats system dont detect that player died, it just says that player bailed out and was alive, while In game pilot of player is KIA like it should be.

I noticed this today when on two ocasions my tm8 bailed out to low, and he hit ground with pilot after bail out and his pilot was dead, game showed that he was kiled by chat message and also in game stats detected that, but then when mission was over on web stats it just says hes pilot is ok and just bailed out normaly with sortie counting as normal bail out.

I dont know when this started ( with what web stats update, or maybe something got changed in game update ).

Also dont know if this happends on other servers that use this web system, i noticed it on WoL server. 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:30 AM, =FB=Vaal said:

Thank you for the report.

Vaal, is there any sort of API I can make a web service call to?

I'm interested in trying to integrate the server stats with a Discord bot I'm writing. 

On 8/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, 77.CountZero said:

It seams there is bug with web stats when player bails out at low altitudes so that he gets killed as parashoot dont open fast enought. 

Web stats system dont detect that player died, it just says that player bailed out and was alive, while In game pilot of player is KIA like it should be.

I noticed this today when on two ocasions my tm8 bailed out to low, and he hit ground with pilot after bail out and his pilot was dead, game showed that he was kiled by chat message and also in game stats detected that, but then when mission was over on web stats it just says hes pilot is ok and just bailed out normaly with sortie counting as normal bail out.

I dont know when this started ( with what web stats update, or maybe something got changed in game update ).

Also dont know if this happends on other servers that use this web system, i noticed it on WoL server. 

Just saw this video showing same thing i reported in quoted text, and you can see same thing happend to him as to my tm8 in this sorties:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/4652794/?tour=51

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/4655032/?tour=51

Video shows player bailed out to low to servive, and in game he was killed, but web stats detect that as normal bail out like when player servives:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/log/4546242/?tour=50

I asked WoL admin if they maybe modified your web stats to alow this for some reson and they say they didnt, so problem is not coased by them.