PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

31.12.2019 в 04:13, WWSitttingDuck сказал:

Vaal, is there a syntax for a reward based on:

the pilots id      AND

the tour id, or

the tour start date and tour end date.

I don't understand what you're trying to do.

01.01.2020 в 17:30, pasao сказал:

First of all, I want to congrat you for the magnificent job

Just as a suggestion, could be possible to have ranking per plane as we have ranking per pilot?

May be an improvement to a better knowledge of plane types and their perfomance

regards

It can be done, but as I've already written above:

At the moment I only support compatibility with new versions of the game. There are no plans to develop new features.

1 час назад, -[HRAF]Roland_HUNter сказал:

Can we have a tutorial video or something how to update the stats when new version released? Example 1.2.38?

The archive with statistics contains instructions for updating. I don't have time to record video instructions on how to replace files with new ones by the list of changes.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

I don't understand what you're trying to do.

I finally guessed right.

def test(sortie):
    return sortie.profile_id == 1 and sortie.tour_id == 3

Congrats you for the perfect JOB, congrats

But I have one problem

E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\run>cd ../src

E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" web.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\adjustments.py", line 361, in __init__
    socket.AI_PASSIVE
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Python35-32\lib\socket.py", line 732, in getaddrinfo
    for res in _socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, type, proto, flags):
socket.gaierror: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "web.py", line 18, in <module>
    max_request_body_size=5242880,  # 5MB
  File "E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\__init__.py", line 11, in serve
    server = _server(app, **kw)
  File "E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\server.py", line 50, in create_server
    adj = Adjustments(**kw)
  File "E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\adjustments.py", line 382, in __init__
    raise ValueError('Invalid host/port specified.')
ValueError: Invalid host/port specified.

E:\Area de Trabalho\il2_stats\src>pause
Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

Check settings
[http]
host = 127.0.0.1
port = 80
they're not correct in you file

12 minutes ago, =FB=Vaal said:

Verifique as configurações
[http]
host = 127.0.0.1
port = 80
elas não estão corretas no seu arquivo

conf.ini or config.pv my friend

Installed latest update and overwrote files:  Its looking for a missing startup .cfg in

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\games\\1C game studios\\IL2 BOS\\data\\startup.cfg

See second picture below.    Compare the parser path being called above with our install path

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\1C game studios\\IL-2 Sturmovick Great Battles\\data\\startup.cfg

y4mFfobQSvh4ajx54mIsxaDW-ivsIv1Z3SB-utgC

y4mNOGEHW72N-2D9MgEe3EzhBWbGxLjjp_4SGCxl

Edited by J5_Baeumer

http://stats.jasta5.org:8000/en/sortie/19004/?tour=8

In sortie statistic you can see destroyed ground targets in "detailed results"  - total 6 but only 3 are listed as Heavy Tanks and Small-caliber AA guns but other 3 are absent (Hotchkiss Mle 14).  They do not have own category like  Small-caliber guns etc.

http://stats.jasta5.org:8000/en/sortie/19499/?tour=8

Destroyed barge was not count in game  scores (no marine object destroyed) - this is bug in the game but what follows could be  something wrong with server log parser because in sortie statistic there is Light Ships shown as destroyed  but in sortie log there is nothing about barge damage.

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

Hotchkiss Mle 14 in the category of machine gunners. In the next version I will enable the display on the site.

There's a barge in the logs - it's a German AAA Peniche.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

When mission time ends, and you are in the air previously damaged (in my case just some insignificant wings holes) ,you are counted as shutdown in sortie log.

http://stats.jg1.org:8000/en/sortie/log/9455/?tour=24

same here

http://stats.jg1.org:8000/en/sortie/log/9444/?tour=24

On that first link all looks ok as you got killed before end, and mission didnt end at that time Ok i see that first link is from guy who damaged you.

Both link looks like same problem that was happening when server was using disco mod 1.2 version for stats, if server host is using that mod for stats, i fix that problem with 1.3 update so they should check it out and apply fix if they are using that mod.

Edited by CountZero
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CountZero said:

On that first link all looks ok as you got killed before end, and mission didnt end at that time Ok i see that first link is from guy who damaged you.

Both link looks like same problem that was happening when server was using disco mod 1.2 version for stats, if server host is using that mod for stats, i fix that problem with 1.3 update so they should check it out and apply fix if they are using that mod.

Thanks. Can you point me to the package you made?
BTW don't those "changes" you made should be incorporated in main branch? I trust you do those to suit the best  multiplayer environment from active and competitive player point of  view - hope most think so too 😉

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

1 hour ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Thanks. Can you point me to the package you made?
BTW don't those "changes" you made should be incorporated in main branch? I trust you do those to suit the best  multiplayer environment from active and competitive player point of  view - hope most think so too 😉

Just to be safe, your host of that server, and you use mod from this topic?  (im asking as that error was happening when version 1.2 of mod was used)

if yes,  then this should fix it ( or you can download version 1.4 of mod from first post in that topic, and apply changes)

If you didnt use that mod then something els is making that error, but i didnt saw that error on original il-2 stats, so thats why it looks to me like error when that disco mod v1.2 is used.

Edited by CountZero
  • Thanks 1