*Closed* Flying Circus Unofficial Skin Bundle *Closed*

GCF

Nice job!

I see a "Please Help!" next to skins that I made for J2 when I was with Jasta 2 as J2_Adam

I did these:

FDr1_J2_Bolle - historical

FDr1_J2_Drookasi_personal

FDr1_J2_Trupobaw_personal

• Thanks 2

Thanks Adam, had some health issues this year, so lost track of most things, i will be putting out a bundle update some time this month, will amend the list then , what title do you want me to use ? just Adam ?

7 hours ago, GCF said:

Thanks Adam, had some health issues this year, so lost track of most things, i will be putting out a bundle update some time this month, will amend the list then , what title do you want me to use ? just Adam ?

Most people know me as J2_Adam. I'm no longer with J2. When I created the skins I was an active member. I don't mind "Created by J2_Adam (Adam)"

• Thanks 1

ShamrockOneFive
21 hours ago, GCF said:

GCF, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around as much. Love your enthusiasm on here and wishing you the best!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Adam said:

Most people know me as J2_Adam. I'm no longer with J2. When I created the skins I was an active member. I don't mind "Created by J2_Adam (Adam)"

You might as well start using (US93_D'Olive).

On 12/6/2019 at 7:51 PM, Adam said:

hey bud, its Nigel!! You, me, and Vonkost were some of the first members of J2 wayyyyy back in the day!! Long time no see!!! 

US63_SpadLivesMatter

I know some people like the color black, so they're free to use my skin if they like it.  

Thanks to szelljr for getting the dds file working properly.

THFN.thumb.png.56d3064802110eb4f59228d017c53e71.png

Edited by J28w-Broccoli

Does anybody know if this DV has been done, Josef kister Number 6. Btw very good read .....Iron Cross No 2:

image.png.186f4519a9e29dfc772fdd7d167cc1ec.pngimage.thumb.png.921244121d155f769d621edd6cad31ba.png

Edited by Luger1969

Unless its in new skins, but i dont remember ever seeing that one before, did a quick search for the name kister on the il2 forum and it does not show up, hope this helps !

• Like 1

1PL-Lucas-1Esk
1 hour ago, 1PL-KJ-1Esk said:

are the 1PL skins in the pack?

They are not. I wrote GCF that once they will be ready, I will kindly ask him to include them. Still, few things to add/fix.

• Thanks 1

Good morning All ! 

I have been looking at the Flying Circus Skins again, with the amount of skins being produced, the amount of different threads they are produced in, or different web sites, makes collection of these excellent skins most confusing and almost impossible to stay on top of skins being produced. The Flying Circus Unofficial Skin Bundle will hopefully help.

Due to all the changes over the last 6 months, since i updated the bundle, the unofficial skin bundle will need a major overhaul, and updated in chapters, twice a year, with links to 6 separate bundle download links.

1. Main bundle containing all skins ( for new people wanting all skins, Historical/Fictional, at once ).

2. Chapter update bundle of Historical/Fictional skins ( for people wanting to top up with new content only ).

3. Main Historical Only bundle ( for new people wanting all Historical skins, at once ).

4. Chapter Historical Only bundle ( for people wanting to top up with new content only ).

5. Main Fictional Only bundle ( for new people wanting only fictional skins ).

6. Chapter Fictional Only bundle ( for people wanting to top up with new content only ).

If you would like your skins included and have not spoken me before, please feel free to get in touch.

Cut off time for the chapter 2 update is midnight on the 2 January 2020. Will post in each skin thread, "bundle up to date" once collection finished and will include in this thread links to all the places i find skins, so in between  skin bundle updates, people can follow the individual threads.

All advice or suggestions appreciated.

S !

Paul

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
SYN_Skydance

Hi Paul

Here are some links to the fictional skins used by the Syndicate members. 

Sopwith Camels

https://app.box.com/s/g1tcwfonk9gforepg0xm65q135rj6lgp

SE5a part 1

https://app.box.com/s/2khbnfrdl6ogr33sappcyv5lf1lpngpq

SE5a part 2

https://app.box.com/s/akvfgmia4ccf8t1up4s5qcqvrx9rn5n6

Bristol F2B (These can also be used for both the F2 and F3)

https://app.box.com/s/3azeqyrgazfzepjalnyr92qg5rs2ydn7

Sopwith Dolphin (SYN_Semispud)

https://app.box.com/s/5hli3nuinuafj9yxa8ctjx77ntwjjhwl

Fokker D7F (These can also be used for the D7)

https://app.box.com/s/xousluqyhw3bdti59j23fbwxx957irdt

Hope I haven't missed the deadline and would appreciate it if you could add these to the fictional skins bundle.

Many Thanks

SYN_Skydance 

Sure SYN_Skydance

Dont worry about deadline it will be around the 15th to 20th January, I am working on a list of all skin creators, including all links their posts, i collect skins from, per creator. Once the list is published, the deadline will be 15 days later. If all goes well, the bundle chapter two of the unofficial skin bundle will be available in the start of February. 

SYN_Skydance

Ok, that’s Great, thanks.

I’m just finishing off our Spad skins. Once finished I’ll upload them and post the link here.

Thanks again

Skydance

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, Sorry for delay !

Here is the list of all the Skin posts, through out the IL2 forum. Will be including other skins that where given to me in PM, but this is all i can find on the forums.

=GEMINI=Hawkmoon98

Hawkmoon WWI-WWII Skin Repository

6./ZG26_Loke

Jasta 26 Fokker Dr.1's

A1_Phoenix

A1_Phoenix Paintshop skins - Update 2020_01_26

Adam

Jasta 18 Raben April 1918 Skin Pack

Jasta 18 "Raben" Fokker DVIIs Summer 1918

Mikael Carlson DVIIF (hopefully not too invisible)

AussieBoomer

Albatros DVa Skin

Pfalz DIII Skins

CCG_Pips

N°56 SQUADRON SKIN PACK

JASTA 40 SKIN PACK

E69_julian57

Skins Albatros D.V / Fokker D 7

Skin 4k Pfalz DIIIa / Sopwith Camel / Spad XIII

geraki9

SPAD XIII

HotWaffle

HotWaffle´s paint shop

Jasta 2

Jasta 2 Skinpack for FC

Jasta 5

Official Jasta 5 Skinpack - 4k for Flying Circus

JG1_Butzzell

U2 skins Brit

I./JG1_Baron

Albatros D.Va

Niiranen-VR

my Skins

Oliver88

Some British Maritime Paint Schemes 1914 - 1918

Pierre64

Se5a of Lt Arthur Rhys Davids - N° 56 Sqn

SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf's Sopwith Camel skin

SP1969

'Faker C.V' - a 'Hollywood' Skin for the U2VS

Stumble

Kiwi skin

SYN_Skydance

Historical Skins for Flying Circus – Entente

Flying Circus Historical Skins

szelljr

szelljr skindeposit (WW 1) ®

Taurus

4th Squadron. Australian Flying Corps (x18 Serialled Aircraft)

the_dudeWG

FDR1 4K Skins from the dude

Please, please, please

AD5 4K Skins from the dude

Tomi_099

Fokker Dr 1 * WWI - SKINS *

FOKKER D-VII *WWI-SKINS*

SPAD XIII S. * WWI - SKINS *

US93_Larner

Larner's Paint Hangar

The 3rd P.G. Skin Pack!

Personal German Skins

Larner's Skins Hangar

Personal Alby

RoF Retextured: S.E.5a 4K Template

US103 Squadron Skin Pack

US103_Larner's Pfalz D.III

SPAD 13.C1 Skins

FC Personal Skins

Multiple Skin Designers Posts

FC Community Skins Depot (Unofficial

If i have missed any threads or you would like your skin in the bundle or you do not want your skins in the bundle, please let me know.

Thanks all

S!

paul

Edited by GCF
New Skin Link Added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Please don’t include mine right now. I’m going though making some adjustments and adding a new skin. Should be done in a couple of days

On 1/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, GCF said:

hi Adam, sure no worries, just let me know when.

Thanks, I'll be done probably tomorrow with the updated pack.

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, GCF said:

hi Adam, sure no worries, just let me know when.

Hi GCF,

The May 1918 Raben pack has been updated. Feel free to include it now in your Bundle. 

Thanks! 

• Thanks 1

thanks Adam will do .

Good Morning all Skin Creators, the deadline for the chapter 2 skin bundle  is the 15th of February, will put a note in the posts after that date to show where the chapter two bundle is up to.

Thank you for all your help and the wonderful skins, you all create for the community, your hard work is very much appreciated, Flying Circus would not be the same without you all, giving us colourful skies.

I Salute you all ! Thank you

S!

paul

• Upvote 3

On 2/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, GCF said:

Good Morning all Skin Creators, the deadline for the chapter 2 skin bundle  is the 15th of February, will put a note in the posts after that date to show where the chapter two bundle is up to.

Thank you for all your help and the wonderful skins, you all create for the community, your hard work is very much appreciated, Flying Circus would not be the same without you all, giving us colourful skies.

Brill! Thanks for the continual outstanding effort! Really brilliant!

• Thanks 1

Hi all dont worry about time so much if you need more, i will start collecting tonight and probably a day of two to go through all skin posts if you need more time ill, collect your skins last if you let me know.

Sure i am always happy to include any and all skins, should have chapter 2 update done, ready for publication around the end of February.

• GCF changed the title to *Closed* Flying Circus Unofficial Skin Bundle *Closed*
  • Jason_Williams unpinned this topic