Han

Game version 3.009 discussion: U-2VS, Fortress on the Volga, Havoc over the Kuban

Nope, I talked to the guys on TAW and experienced it myself. Everything basically instantly dies right now. I really enjoyed 3.008 and I think there has been some issue with 3.009 regarding the DM or bullet modelling.

aCKSQya.jpg

This is my last sortie on TAW just now before I decided to run for my life and stop until a hotfix is out. As long as I have my life. xD The Spitfire basically immediately exploded and broke in half and rambo in the Yak, blessed be his soul, not only got insta-destroyed, but died on top of it.

I know the holiday season is right on our doorstep but I would really, REALLY appreciate a hotfix for this...or just a rollback. 😆

Edited by Etherlight
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Etherlight said:

Nope, I talked to the guys on TAW and experienced it myself. Everything basically instantly dies right now. I really enjoyed 3.008 and I think there has been some issue with 3.009 regarding the DM or bullet modelling.

aCKSQya.jpg

This is my last sortie on TAW just now before I decided to run for my life and stop until a hotfix is out. As long as I have my life. xD The Spitfire basically immediately exploded and broke in half and rambo in the Yak, blessed be his soul, not only got insta-destroyed, but died on top of it.

I know the holiday season is right on our doorstep but I would really, REALLY appreciate a hotfix for this...or just a rollback. 😆

and thouse guys are from Usa and brazil, and did you see them move or react on your shotings, and instantly fell apart or few sec later after you hit.

also this would be noticable in SP QM if its this drastical DM/gun chage, but in my trys all is ok in SP QM, no dramatic dewingings like shown in videos from MP, so it could be some DM thing or gun bug, but i think as if its hapening online only it has to be net problem as was sean before 3.007 and more offten after 3.007

Just now, MeoW.Scharfi said:

online or ofline?

2 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

whew.... those are some powerful MG's!    ya im gonna wait for a fix...  

• Confused 1

ya not good , 100 kill shots like this. needs fixing asap.

only time Ive had this personally is from a flak gun hit in past, never a plane

Edited by =RS=Stix_09

So all videos of strange one shot kills are online , it dosent work that you have one gun or dm for offline and oher for online, to me this problems are probably attempt to fix outdated bullet data gone wrong.

And they probably dont have enought beta testers to run tests on scale TAW,KOTA WOL can do in few h. it will probably get fixed when they see it in morning.

Please fix this ASAP! Pease guys. I've uploaded a video from a kill i just got at TAW. The 109F4 just went like in those videos posted.

TRACK UPLOADED (1 minute video)=> http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsuc9x7tpnr14sh/v3009_DM_Bug.zip/file

Log=> https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=57538&name=666GIAP_Chimango

PS. Prior to 3.006 DM was good; afterwards it became crazy specially for weak red planes. 3.008 was not bad (better than 3.006/3.007); but now this DM makes it unplayable PvP.

Fix it please; and thanks for your hard work!

3 minutes ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

Please fix this ASAP! Pease guys. I've uploaded a video from a kill i just got at TAW. The 109F4 just went like in those videos posted.

TRACK UPLOADED (1 minute video)=> http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsuc9x7tpnr14sh/v3009_DM_Bug.zip/file

Log=> https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=57538&name=666GIAP_Chimango

PS. Prior to 3.006 DM was good; afterwards it became crazy specially for weak red planes. 3.008 was not bad (better than 3.006/3.007); but now this DM makes it unplayable PvP.

Fix it please; and thanks for your hard work!

looked at your replay and its like when lag in bullet data happends as pre patch, you hit him with planty bullets yet only 1 is detected and 100%, its not some change in DM from 3.008 to 3.009 its probably net bug.

Try shoot at AI in QM and you will not see anything like this, so it cant be DM change that is coasing this if it happends only online and not all time.

Edited by 77.CountZero

Never happened before @77.CountZero, and there are many reports of this happening, plus videos. Call it DM, netcode, whatever it is but please guys fix it ASAP; MP is doomed untill it's fixed.

S!

I tested both the Mk 108 and the .50s on AI planes, seems much the same.

Edited by Rattlesnake

Just now, ECV56_Chimango said:

Never happened before @77.CountZero, and there are many reports of this happening, plus videos. Call it DM, netcode, whatever it is but please guys fix it ASAP; MP is doomed untill it's fixed.

S!

It was happening before, but not as noticable as after 3.007, then in 3008 they added messages so others can see it easy, and now in 3.009 to me it looks like som atempt of fix delay is coasing this, as end resoult of 1 100% damage is what was happening with delayed data, now it just happends that data is recived faster but effect of 100% damage is still there. And i see thouse many videos and all have same thing comon, its online only it involves atleast one player from far from server (high ping) and it looks like thouse videos from before, just with delays smaller but effect of 100% damage still existing.

Just now, Rattlesnake said:

I tested both the Mk 108 and the .50s on AI planes and it is the same.

same as in 3.008 or same that they lose wings on first hit?

Edited by 77.CountZero

1 minute ago, 77.CountZero said:

It was happening before, but not as noticable as after 3.007, then in 3008 they added messages so others can see it easy, and now in 3.009 to me it looks like som atempt of fix delay is coasing this, as end resoult of 1 100% damage is what was happening with delayed data, now it just happends that data is recived faster but effect of 100% damage is still there. And i see thouse many videos and all have same thing comon, its online only it involves atleast one player from far from server (high ping) and it looks like thouse videos from before, just with delays smaller but effect of 100% damage still existing.

same as in 3.008 or same by they lose wings on first hit?

Seems same as 3.008. I was only shooting K4s and P-47s offline though.

Just now, Rattlesnake said:

Seems same as 3.008. I was only shooting K4s and P-47s offline though.

Same as my tests , nothing like on videos shown online problems, and all is like in 3.008 so MP problems shown in video and expirianced by many in 3.009 look like are not coused by some unanounced DM or gun change

25 minutes ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

What the hell are you talking about? There were no changes in DM before 3.008 and now it stayed just the same. Camoon Chimango, you can do better than this ;)

Edited by LLv24_Zami

5 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

What the hell are you talking about? There were no changes in DM before 3.008 and now it stayed just the same. Camoon Chimango, you can do better than this ;)

Maybe not DM, but something was different (netcode?) cause all of a sudden the planes we used to shoot down became tougher. Anyway, it doesn´t really matter...what it does matter it's the MP community can´t have proper competition till this bug (whatever reason causes it) it's fixed.

Other than that, great stuff as always devs!

:drinks:

PS. @77.CountZero i meant it never happened  to me before (that's what i told to my ex girlfriend too) 😄

Edited by ECV56_Chimango

Just want to report that I had no issues with the Xsolla payment process. No extra validation/confirmation steps etc, just like any other online store.

Unfortunate for those that have had issues, but doesn't seem to impact all.

Used Visa for payment.

Wow another patch this soon! Always happy to see all these improvements come in so quickly.

• Awesome job with the 109F2 skins, @BlackHellHound1, I'm very impressed!!
  • Shoutout to @Gambit21 for the awesome campaign, played mission 1 and made it home safe after a fun bombing session.
  • The U2 is much slower than I imagined, so it's gonna take some time to get used to it. Ugra-Media did a great job with the model!

Won't be able to play much till the new year but either way the game is shaping up for an excellent 2019!!

"13. Projectile hits at turret gunners now calculated properly"

https://imgur.com/5DQ4EKv

There is no question that he is dead, but...

I didn't try to reproduce this bug at all. I figured that the fact that it could happen once is cause enough for concern.

Edited by =SqSq=Civilprotection
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Devs, are there any plans to make the bombsight of the U-2 usable and will we see droppable cargo containers in the future?

One more happy U-2 customer (PayPal) 😀

3 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

Devs, are there any plans to make the bombsight of the U-2 usable and will we see droppable cargo containers in the future?

It would be nice to adjust the bombsight simply with the gun range setting key.

I am having fun with the U2 it is a very quirky aircraft! However it seems my bombs are not detonating.. I have tried all sorts of delays and still no detonations. Any Ideas?  

3 minutes ago, Wolfpack345 said:

I am having fun with the U2 it is a very quirky aircraft! However it seems my bombs are not detonating.. I have tried all sorts of delays and still no detonations. Any Ideas?  

Are bomb fuses armed?

23 minutes ago, =AWACS=CG_Justin said:

Are bomb fuses armed?

Yeah they were. It seems I was just dropping my bombs too low. I needed to be at a higher altitude for them to arm. 

The more you know.   

Update- 

It seems the other load-outs work fine... I was only having issues with load out  No.6. 

Edited by Wolfpack345

We have not changed the DM in this update from 3.008 to 3.009. Any weird situations is likely caused by MP issues. 

Jason

• Thanks 1

Timer bug fixed. Thank you.

Nice to have the U-2. Need to find a role for it on our server.

Hoping to get the Li-2 next. :)

3 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

We have not changed the DM in this update from 3.008 to 3.009. Any weird situations is likely caused by MP issues. 

Jason

Maybe your wright (I don't have enough knowledge to disagree), but if there wasn't any kind of that problem before yesterday patch, 

maybe it would be worth a look at that closely.

As always a great job.And as always I will enrich collection of airplanes and campaigns.

I know the amount of work behind each change during this year and just for this the team needs congratulations. 

Il2 Great Battles is like a gem polished years after years.

However my hope concerning an announcement about telemetry support vanished again ☹️

This could have been a good synchronized news with the imminent arrival of the realteus device ...

To Jason and the devs :

Could you make our dreams come true for next year please ? ( I know I am not he only one for waiting for this .... ) 🎅

Can't wait to see what is planned for next year !

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to flying the new planes and campaigns. 

Had one question about the new career mission's though.

"4. New Career mission "Troop concentration night bombing strike";
5. New Career mission "Enemy airfield night bombing strike";
6. New Career mission "Railway hub night bombing strike";
7. New Career mission "Supply dump night bombing strike";
8. New Career mission "River crossing night bombing strike";"

Are those for the new U-2VS? Or also for the current bomber campaign's like the He-111 or Ju-88?

Thnx!

Grt M

7 minutes ago, BlackSix said:

There is no U-2VS in the Career at present, it will be added next year.

So the new mission's are for the regular soviet and german bombers?

Thnx!

Grt M

16 hours ago, SYN_Mike77 said:

Also, you have to equip the rear turret with a gun in order to occupy the space.  But if you do, there is an extra set of working controls and you can fly the plane from the back seat!!

Hey! That's a great option. I used to fly my last aircraft, Druine Turbi, from the rear seat when I was solo, for weight and balance reasons.

Edited by Elem
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bilbo_Baggins said:

Can anyone else confirm this? Such a major part of the experience and yet no mention in the change log?

RGDS

Yes, multiplayer is unplayable now. I hope there will be a hotfix soon