Han

Game version 3.009 discussion: U-2VS, Fortress on the Volga, Havoc over the Kuban

...the co pilot is so sad....:biggrin:.( i am happy!)2018-12-19-17-48-39.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Upvote 2

U-2 bought! Early christmas presant from me to me. Can't wait to try it:)

Well, Xsolla is trying to Stop me from buying the Po-2 with it's stupid BS, with requiring Verification Codes for Transactions it hasn't done, to be taken from said Transaction Information in your Online Banking. Perfect Catch 22. 

• Upvote 4

Use Xsolla tech support, email or chat, for clearance.

Works and has been said just a few thousand times before.

:drinks:

Mike 

@6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann Even after entering verification code my transaction got blocked. I've reached to their customer support via livechat, they lifted the hold, and yet after I made a purchase there was additional 30 min security verification. I reached the CS again and they cleared the transaction. This Xsolla is a piece of crap.

Edited by Arthur-A

The detail of the plane is stunning.  All the wires, the landing wheels shaking wow ! Really a good work ! Hope they will get more planes to work on.

I love tho fly this one... a lot of possibilities for campaign and missions.

34 minutes ago, szelljr said:

The co-pilot is an astute man and has been reading the combat reports. He has unfortunately calculated the average life expectancy of Po-2 copilots, and this has destroyed his normally upbeat nature...

• Haha 9

U-2 is a very well done aircraft. I really hope we can expect more from this 3rd party team. It is quite fun to fly. I can't wait for the career missions for it.

@BlackHellHound1 has made the F2 my favourite axis ride now. Extremely good work with the 4k overhaul! 

33 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

Well, Xsolla is trying to Stop me from buying the Po-2 with it's stupid BS, with requiring Verification Codes for Transactions it hasn't done, to be taken from said Transaction Information in your Online Banking. Perfect Catch 22. 

It's the same for me. I tried paypal first and it didn't work (i  bought the other product with paypal). Then i tried with my visa, and i didn't receive any code on my phone as for other payment. My paypal account is link to one visa from one bank, the visa i use is from another bank.

I knew it ! ;)

Very nice little update! The U-2 feels incredibly good. Great work that was certainly worth its time. Also big thanks and respect to the gentlemen who reworked the F2, the machine looks great (haha smooth as new ;) ).

The only contra for me is that I still have the mirror error above the water. Now I don't know if the
Fix No. :

"26. An issue of jumping reflections in the water caused by mirrors has been fixed; "

which should fix specifically.  

Otherwise, I'm really happy how much love for detail is put into this project again and again!

Thanks, especially for the french skin, Normandie - Niemen, great honor, thanks a lot

Thank you for all your hard work and bring this out before the christmas holidays .

1 hour ago, szelljr said:

Because, precisely, he is a co pilot, not the Master on board!!

LOL

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

7 minutes ago, GarandM1 said:

Wish Xsolla would actually let me complete a transaction 🙄

same problem. if they dont want my mony i'll just will not buy it...

With previous operator there were no such problems...

Edited by Carl_infar
  • Upvote 2

Excellent work guys, thank you very much, really appreciated.:cool:

What can I say about the U-2, gorgeous.:drinks:

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Just used PayPal again as usual, and completed the purchase in less than 15 seconds, as per my previous experiences.  

Edited by Wulfen

I think I will have quite some fun with the Po-2. :)

But one thing I noticed: with weather selection Overcast I see raindrops on my goggles when waiting on the runway but at take off and during flight not anymore.

No raindrops on the windshield either.

1 hour ago, szelljr said:

He's sad because the model inspiration came from Black Adder's Balderick in episode "Private Plane" :)

image.png.b5efa02391edeae786d09a6c30c2314c.png

• Like 1

Finally got through by using my Amazon account. Paypal and just entering my card refused to work. Hope that helps people in the same boat I was in.

I feel I must say that this first experience with a 3rd party plane developer seems to have been a successful one. The U2 looks great, it was not expensive and it blends in just fine. 

Hope this is a stepping stone to more plane options by 3rd parties.

Um... do we get Night Witches pilotskis as well? Soon perhaps ,no?

atlas-obscura-night-witches-world-war-ii.jpg

Great the new U2 is exactly what i needed! I know i'm a pervert : and now i can take all my time to absorb all those eyecandies everywhere on the maps you created ...muhahahaha

Purchased!

Thank you 1CGS, i love you, you're the best 👍

Edited by Caudron431Rafale
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

At least the night witches look happier.

ohnx9s.jpg

There's a single word in Russian that roughly translates to "The feeling one gets when one uses a WWI era biplane to drop bombs on Nazi troops in the Middle of the night on the vast Russian steppe." This image is the closest we can come to expressing that feeling. 

A couple of things about the U2.  For some ahistorical fun match them up against the FC planes.  Those great war crates can fly circles around the U2 but those SHVK guns will shred them in a heartbeat!

Also, you have to equip the rear turret with a gun in order to occupy the space.  But if you do, there is an extra set of working controls and you can fly the plane from the back seat!!

Ps: for Klaus:  Try setting your bomb fuses to 5 seconds.

Edited by SYN_Mike77

31 minutes ago, 216th_Jordan said:

Had no problems with Xsolla. Seems to be some systematic issue, hope they can fix it.

It appears that it operates differently in different countries to try and comply with local laws or regulations perhaps? Other people's experiences seem like gigantic pains in the butt, while mine went completely smoothly when I bought Kuban...

Anyone having issues aiming the U-2's turret while using headtracking? even if I turn my head to look behind myself its near impossible to align with the gunsight, and I can't aim the gun at all. The nestle to gunsight key just moves my "head" up and to the left

Just now, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

Guys, are your Bombs actually exploding? Level Dropping the 50s from 100m and they don't detonate.

Set your bomb timer to 5 seconds

2 minutes ago, =621=Samikatz said:

Anyone having issues aiming the U-2's turret while using headtracking? even if I turn my head to look behind myself its near impossible to align with the gunsight, and I can't aim the gun at all. The nestle to gunsight key just moves my "head" up and to the left

I had that too. Reseting view for rear seat *backwards* did the trick. Else, when I switched to the back seat, I was looking ahead and I had to turn my head to look back along the sights of the gun for the mouse aiming to become usable.