Jason_Williams

Game version 3.005 discussion: Flying Circus, Tank Crew, Fw 190 A-8

Just ignore the link accounts prompt that shows up again and again for now (click 'Steam login only'), we'll fix it soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Good job as always, I hope one day you will get a patch out that will improve the visibility of contacts, I would be willing to pay for it

i'm an old user of ROF and tried today the two plane of Flying circus , and i'm a bit disapointed . If you hope to convince the ROF players to come to Flying Circus, i think you must give back the possibility to adjust the responses of axes commands plane by plane as in ROF

1 minute ago, Arsenal53 said:

i'm an old user of ROF and tried today the two plane of Flying circus , and i'm a bit disapointed . If you hope to convince the ROF players to come to Flying Circus, i think you must give back the possibility to adjust the responses of axes commands plane by plane as in ROF

That is certainly a drawback, especially with these kites not having trim.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

Fonked!

fonked.jpg

Ahhh, I think you answered my question. I was wondering if the BOX planes were available alongside the FC planes.

Thanks for the surprise :yahoo: Both purchased and ready to go! First will be THE TANKS :music:

Skin bug with Spitfire Mk IX from 302 SQ used by WO Dygala  is still not removed (wrong letters is XW not WX). I am very disappointed.

IMG_6204.jpg

89ab51b10c718587298bf9f7ccdc2b42.jpg

Edited by RAFCIO13
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just had a quick look at the Tiger and the quality of the artwork is exceptional. The only trouble is I find it almost impossible to work out how to do anything. 

I am sure some kind of guide or manual will appear (or has it already?) Meanwhile, it would be so much easier to work out all of the vehicle control bindings if vehicle control was a separate tab under keybindings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, RAFCIO13 said:

Skin bug with Spitfire Mk IX from 302 SQ used by WO Dygala  is still not removed. I am very disappointed.

But the 3D model is updated.

Definitely going to snag Tank Crew tonight. I just have to try out the Tiger. WWI will have to wait on me for a couple of weeks. 

Thanks too for the Fw-190a8. I really don't care for another 190 other than as a target but it brings me one step closer to my P-51. 

this is a pretty awesome update, though I have not bought FC i will in the future!! also, is it just me or have you guys taken motion blur out of cockpit view and left it in external view?

There is still a problem with "steam" each time I start the game with "steam" they ask me if “I just bought the game” or if “I already have played the game” I have since 2013?! then if I click on the second question they ask my name and password again, and again even if I ask to memorize the answer each time I start the game. It is very, very stupid and if next time I quit the game and take the option that is "I just bought the game" they ask me the same questions again next time I start the game and again and again and again …. annoying is it not! Is it not possible to correct this?:salute:

41 minutes ago, ThomasCrownF1 said:

What happened to the engine sound? DB-601E in Bf-109F-4 is so quiet! Is this the beginning of the era of electric aircraft?

Noticed this too, also when you turn your head to look back you lose sound in 1 speaker.

26 minutes ago, II./JG77_motoadve said:

Engine sounds are very low now, can barely hear them .

Anyone else have low engine sounds now?

Yes, especially the 190A8.

I have not attempted adjusting any volume sliders to see if that helps yet though.

18 minutes ago, unreasonable said:

Just had a quick look at the Tiger and the quality of the artwork is exceptional. The only trouble is I find it almost impossible to work out how to do anything. 

I am sure some kind of guide or manual will appear (or has it already?) Meanwhile, it would be so much easier to work out all of the vehicle control bindings if vehicle control was a separate tab under keybindings.

Do the tanks not work as they do in BOX now, with the same keys, or is it a whole lot more complicated?

I have Tank Crew and the tank interior alone is worth the money.

Edited by IVJG4-Knight

1 hour ago, LF_ManuV said:

Everything working now! Thanks! or may I say Tanks!?
07d48cacd42dfe16e866701696fb1d28.png

Tanks for the pic. :lol: I cant wait to see the inside of these beasties. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, CanadaOne said:

Do the tanks not work as they do in BOX now, with the same keys, or is it a whole lot more complicated?

I do not know if it is more complicated: or even complicated at all - since I cannot work out what the controls are!  :blush:  For instance a hatch open commander's view.

Is there a vehicle command list somewhere - just reading the whole keybindings pages now give me a headache. (Although it is late here, long day, time for bed).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

I have not attempted adjusting any volume sliders to see if that helps yet though.

There is only 1 volume slider, about time they fixed that. The engine sounds were always WAYY to quiet as they were, guns too loud, radio too quiet (but sometimes you want to turn it off altogether).

Now it's like if Tesla made warbirds.

@unreasonable

I can still use the old commands I used (made macros for my Logitech gaming keyboard). The only problem I have is that I can't find any reference to what kind of ammo I have loaded at the moment. There used to be a HUD indicator but that one is gone. 

Edited by csThor

6 minutes ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

Does not help. The weapon is loud, the wind is loud, the impact in ground is loud but the engine is quiet!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

Thanks for the orders. If you're having issues don't panic. We'll fix whatever the issue is and if for some reason you think you qualify for a FC promo code and don't receive one, write to support and we'll take a look.

Jason

Hi Jason,

This comment has nothing to do with the post above, but I just wanted to ask about a technical issue.

One thing that I've noticed about IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad is that whenever you bail out, when the pilot parachutes into the sea, he dies. This never happens Il-2 1946 and Il-2 Cliffs of Dover unless the pilot bails at a low altitude. I'm curious if this is going to get fixed in the future.

Cheers.

While I resolved the previous problem I noted that the Gyro Gunsight of the Spitfire MkIX can't switch between the various mode anymore... I checked the key settings but they were fine. Someone else can check it too?

47 minutes ago, Arsenal53 said:

45 minutes ago, dburne said:

That is certainly a drawback, especially with these kites not having trim.

I can't help but agree. I find it fatiguing enough that I likely won't fly the Dr.1 at all.

Maybe getting a full length stick (i.e. a joystick that rests on the floor) would make it more comfortable to fly with the stick so far forward for long periods of time?

Awesome!! Flying Circus just pre-ordered. What a great surprise for the day!

15 minutes ago, unreasonable said:

For instance a hatch open commander's view.

Same as open your canopy in the cockpit of a plane. RALT + c

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, II./JG77_motoadve said:

Engine sounds are very low now, can barely hear them .

Anyone else have low engine sounds now?

Same problem, whispering engine sounds,loud wind noise.

8 minutes ago, L3Pl4K said:

Same problem, whispering engine sounds,loud wind noise.

Yep agree.

As I would buy them sooner or later, I just did it. I won't be able to use them until September though. But, it is my birthday present, I give myself ;)

What a great surprise.

Ordered both right away.

Thank you Jason and dev team(s)!!!!