Jason_Williams

Game version 3.005 discussion: Flying Circus, Tank Crew, Fw 190 A-8

6 minutes ago, keeno said:

Hi all,

does anyone know where exactly to find the promo code. I've bought all the RoF content as it was released years ago, I'm in "my profile" in RoF website, but a code doesn't jump out at me.

Thanks in advance.

Took me a while to find it, log in to your profile on the ROF website, and on the top right you should see a menu bar with 'profile'  'purchases'  'license keys' and 'promo code'

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to YOU the Team Game Studios, Yugra Media, DigitalForms,

For doing such an amazing work with Passion , Dedication, Creativity and Surpassing oneself!

Love you guys and long live Il2 Great Battle Series ! ❤️ 

Purchase.JPG

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, keeno said:

Hi all,

does anyone know where exactly to find the promo code. I've bought all the RoF content as it was released years ago, I'm in "my profile" in RoF website, but a code doesn't jump out at me.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.a50defd6923721383681939541b2ae0a.png

2 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

Thank you for your hard work once again.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

Same here.

Rise of flight site

> login

>profile

and across the top you will see a ‘promo codes’ tab... 

it should just display the promo code and a note linking it to il2...

Well... It seems that the update rendered all planes bugged... I am having the error *#10003: This plane is not available for your account (or plane data file was modified)* whatever plane I try to use.

Hope for an hot fix soon

• Upvote 1

unbelievable news!!

I wasn't expecting this much so soon, bought and paid for!!!

Cheers

Incredible news. FC purchased and thanks for the promo code. Will also be purchasing TC and BP.

Guys,

Thanks for the orders. If you're having issues don't panic. We'll fix whatever the issue is and if for some reason you think you qualify for a FC promo code and don't receive one, write to support and we'll take a look.

Jason

• Thanks 4

Ouch!! In the rush for purchasing immediately both releases, FC and TC, I didn't noticed the RoF discount possibility in the news today. I purchased ALL aircraft, addons and terrains available of RoF, so I´ve lost a good discount. 😣

I suppose nothing can be done once purchased FC, right?   😢

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

Thanks for the orders. If you're having issues don't panic. We'll fix whatever the issue is and if for some reason you think you qualify for a FC promo code and don't receive one, write to support and we'll take a look.

Jason

know I don't qualify based on the dates listed in the promo but I still invested in ROF over the course of years - is it even worth burdening the support team?

If I had the money I would totally purchase FC! But, alas, no, but maybe before September 14th, that way I can use the RoF promo code(thank you for that, as well). 

Most importantly though, what a fantastic and magical sim this is becoming. Thank you folks for making it happen and all the hard work. 🙂

So will these be available on steam? Now that the steam integration is complete and you no longer offer steam keys from your site it would make sense it put it on steam now rather than on full release right? 

(I know it'll still work off the IL-2 store but I want it in my steam library)

I really can't wait to try these and support you guys but the whole steam things is making things awkward for me 

1 minute ago, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

Jason

No worries, just wanted to report the problem so I can finally try that sweet A-8 😀

Outstanding news! This made my day. I need to get home and get the bloody Fokker in the air! 

15 minutes ago, 6./ZG76_Archie said:

Took me a while to find it, log in to your profile on the ROF website, and on the top right you should see a menu bar with 'profile'  'purchases'  'license keys' and 'promo code'

Found it, thanks for the info.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blooddawn1942 said:

Outstanding news! This made my day. I need to get home and get the bloody Fokker in the air! 

you're gonna love the new content.

Great news, thanks to the team for the update. But please, i'd like to ask you a bit more information about this:

"...bullet damage calculations"

What changes? You mean any specific gun? Which one? Have any of them been "nerfed" or given greater power? A bit more detail would be appreciated @Jason_Williams

• Upvote 4

Pretty cool to see tanks in the QMB.

Very happy to see anything that pumps up the QMB.

• Like 1

Why MissionResaver.exe hasn't been updated as well???? DServer.exe will not load msbin files generated by older version of Missionresaver. 

• Upvote 4

Wow I did not see this coming and usually I am on top of things LOL.

Put my headset on and launched BoS  to continue my Career and then saw the notice to please update game.

Came back and saw this announcement, now I gotta hurry up and purchase FC so I can see it in VR!

Kudos guys!

:good:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Alexmarine28 said:

No worries, just wanted to report the problem so I can finally try that sweet A-8 😀

If you get this error try the standard help desk advice

Have you restarted your PC

worked for me 😬

Edited by =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dburne said:

Wow I did not see this coming and usually I am on top of things LOL.

Put my headset on and launched BoS  to continue my Career and then saw the notice to please update game.

Came back and saw this announcement, now I gotta hurry up and purchase FC so I can see it in VR!

Kudos guys!

Report back on FC in VR please, I'm away from my pc for another week!

Wow I didn't realize I had spent so much on ROF haha. No complaints of course. Reading the purchase log brings me back to how stoked I was to get my hands on those planes (and channel map) for the first time.

Perhaps a couple two, three pre-orders will recreate the feeling of excitement? 

Edited by Cpt_Cool

14 minutes ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

Great news, thanks to the team for the update. But please, i'd like to ask you a bit more information about this:

"...bullet damage calculations"

What changes? You mean any specific gun? Which one? Have any of them been "nerfed" or given greater power? A bit more detail would be appreciated @Jason_Williams

Something with how bullets interact with the WWI crates. 

Jason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm holding off buying anything until I can start the game. I own everything in the store except what was released today. Everything purchased on this website. I only have Steam for the VR.

When I try to launch IL2 via desktop shortcut it freezes after going full black screen with IL2 logo. I get an error message about inability to load model image.

FC is working in Steam release: it is a while since I played RoF and I was never much of a Dr1 fan, but flying sideways is fun.  ;)   

Blip is there, as is misfires and recocking, like RoF.  Now I just have to remember how to change my default TiR centered view, it is a little too high for my taste. 

An excellent start to the new series!  

13 minutes ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

If you get this error try the standard help desk advice

Have you restarted your PC

worked for me 😬

I can actually confirm that a simple restart of the pc made my 10003 error go away..

Flying Circus purchased!

Thanks very much for the additional discount for owners of ROF!

Getting promo code was very quick and easy.

8 minutes ago, Gordon200 said:

When I try to launch IL2 via desktop shortcut

You need to start the launcher (not the game executable) to update the game.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe43 said:

I can actually confirm that a simple restart of the pc made my 10003 error go away..

Trying it now 😅

now we need a guide on all the  tank controlls  i  managed to get  infront off the gunner  sight but  no idea how to actually  zoom in  and  get the mills, 2nd  off all can  we expect a  seperate  tab for tank controlls in the future  scrolling  through  1000 plane things is a bit of a hassle

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

FC purchased and got my 15 dollar Promo code. 

Tank Crew will have to wait until August. Expensive Metal Festival ahead. :)

• Upvote 2