Jason_Williams

Game version 3.005 discussion: Flying Circus, Tank Crew, Fw 190 A-8

35 minutes ago, CCG_Pips said:

gif-anime-applaudissement-gratuit-profil

Scrolling down the page on my phone and suddenly, BLAM, this pops up!! Dang that’s a big emoji....

But it does capture how I feel - when I get home I’m going straight to buy Tank Crew!!

8 minutes ago, yeikov said:

You need to start the launcher (not the game executable) to update the game.

That's what I was trying to do.

Problem no longer exists. Update downloaded and installed like a good little game and all seems right.

I'm off to the store for some old birds and heavy metal.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, 6./ZG76_Archie said:

Report back on FC in VR please, I'm away from my pc for another week!

OMG it is gorgeous!

Just took the Spad for a quick spin - Lapino of course. Amazing in VR!

Been a long time since I have flown these crates, and seeing them in VR for the first time is quite special.

Performance was awesome, granted it was just me for the first flight, but I maintained 90 fps from take off to landing. I am sure the Lapino map helped some in that department as well.

Now for some fun dogfighting!

Guess my Spit Kuban Career going to have to be on hold for just a little bit.

Edited by dburne
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So far all working great for me, A8, spad, Dr1 n tanks alll good! Is it possible to have individual joystick curves for different planes like in RoF, gonna need it for DR1, it’s a handful without!

cheers

Ha! just shot down my first Ju52 with the SPAD!!

Who needs a discount for FC, those crates are soo much fun!! Better have an excuse leaving work early :)

Jason, just a first impression on the SPAD und Dr.I. Great job, really!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dburne said:

OMG it is gorgeous! 

Just took the Spad for a quick spin - Lapino of course. Amazing in VR!

Been a long time since I have flown these crates, and seeing them in VR for the first time is quite special.

Performance was awesome, granted it was just me for the first flight, but I maintained 90 fps from take off to landing. I am sure the Lapino map helped some in that department as well. 

Now for some fun dogfighting!

Guess my Spit Kuban Career going to have to be on hold for just a little bit.

Thx for the feedback Dburne!

Just bought FC, but I have a long bicycle ride home before being able to try it :)

Everything working now! Thanks! or may I say Tanks!?
07d48cacd42dfe16e866701696fb1d28.png

Edited by LF_ManuV
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

Ha! just shot down my first Ju52 with the SPAD!!

No please! do not shoot my Babies !

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Gracias, por el trabajo ambos comprado y esperando a llegar a casa para probarlos

🤣

6 verses 6 - great fun, and VR performance was still excellent.

I had forgotten to assign reload guns , been a while LOL.

Those dang Fokkers, will get em next time!

7 minutes ago, Nibbio said:

Thx for the feedback Dburne!

Just bought FC, but I have a long bicycle ride home before being able to try it :)

Do yourself a favor - pedal really fast!

But please be careful!!

After the upgrade to 3.0005, there are again the two big green decision buttons after EVERY start of the game. So I  have I have to decide again and again if I want to link my account to Steam... If I fill my account login and click to the right green button (i.e. confirm Steam linking), the game is started and I can play without problems (ver. 3.0005). But the next time I start the game, the two big green decision buttons are back? Do I miss something or is this some kind of bug? I thought Steam linking was the one-time event associated with the previous update so I am puzzled. 

P.S. I checked the game integrity on Steam because of I was using Mods and Steam replaced 4 files. Now I have mods off, integrity restored but the situation after every game start is the same....

folks... try FC in VR with a fan in front of your face. 

IT'S F****ING AMAZING

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Thanks for the update and early access - very happy!

I have ordered Tank Crew.

Couple of quick issues - QMB seems to only allow the original T34 and PzIII. I can get into a Tiger using the Single Player Missions though.

Online one mission I have found with tanks on it - it has the new Tanks locked as well?

Edit: Those two items are now fixed. Seems related to it showing I had FC instead of TC. Restarting the game has now got this corrected.

Edited by =EXPEND=Tripwire
Fixes have been made

4 minutes ago, Tapi said:

After the upgrade to 3.0005, there are again the two big green decision buttons after EVERY start of the game. So I  have I have to decide again and again if I want to link my account to Steam... If I fill my account login and click to the right green button (i.e. confirm Steam linking), the game is started and I can play without problems (ver. 3.0005). But the next time I start the game, the two big green decision buttons are back? Do I miss something or is this some kind of bug? I thought Steam linking was the one-time event associated with the previous update so I am puzzled. 

P.S. I checked the game integrity on Steam because of I was using Mods and Steam replaced 4 files. Now I have mods off, integrity restored but the situation after every game start is the same....

Me too - everything working perfectly in the game,  FC planes are in the game and ME,  but the linking process is not sticking. Oddly enough the first time I started up I did not get asked to link, but after exiting to fiddle with TiR settings I get the same result as you on every restart. Three times now. 

Experiencing a lot of "cockpit restrictions" trying to move my head in the VR tanks.  Hopefully these boundaries can be adjusted a bit.

What Jason forgot to mention is that the update also added the official Battle of Kuban single player scenarios.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zooropa_Fly said:

I purchased FC1 but have the Tank game instead.. will raise a ticket.

That's fixed itself now :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dburne said:

Do yourself a favor - pedal really fast! 

That's what I do day in and day out... pedelec with tuned engine, 40 km/h is not unusual 🙂

Plus it's hen night for the wife, the timing of this release just couldn't be better

Everything is ok now, only needed to put name and code in steam, again! and all is ok no code 1003 error; could fly FW190 a8 (how is very difficult to take off in by the way…!)  ….I tried the T-34 but it is not my game at all. Great job in any case.:salute:

One thing about VR in Flying Circus, the ole neck is going to get a pretty good workout LOL. Shot my first Fokker down, what a great feeling!

It sure is fun though!

7 minutes ago, dburne said:

One thing about VR in Flying Circus, the ole neck is going to get a pretty good workout LOL. Shot my first Fokker down, what a great feeling!

It sure is fun though!

Yeah i just got into a 15 minute turning fight and missed every single shot... 

im sure i'll learn soon ;O

Thank you development Team.... Steam install here, it all works like a dream, no issues at all - and the FW A8 really is a butcher bird...... AWESOME! :)

• Like 1

New tank shells options is cool, just flew a lagg vs. Spad....it was like I got sent back in time... awesome

i feel the flashing of round hitting the canvas is too much? Wouldn’t it just be punching holes through and perhaps when hitting structural parts like frame and ribs would make more of a pop?

anywho, love the new update!  Thanks devs... 

If you still hesitate to buy FC1, PM me and I will gift you my promo code - I paid full price to support...

edit: already gifted.

Edited by ST_ami7b5

4 minutes ago, So_ein_Feuerball said:

Concerning the FW 190 A8, shouldn´t it have MW 50 as standard like the G14?

Not sure about MW50, but make sure you hit the "Boost" button to allow the plane to use higher ATA in different supercharger stages.

Edited by =EXPEND=Tripwire
a word

A bit gutted to have missed out on a discount on F.C. by a couple of months, even with buying all planes and maps except for the 2 bombers.

oh well, been looking forward to F.C. that it’ll be worth it full price anyway. Can’t wait to try it out.

What happened to the engine sound? DB-601E in Bf-109F-4 is so quiet! Is this the beginning of the era of electric aircraft?

I will say at least for me, FC in VR will certainly test one's motion sickness tendencies if they happen to be prone to that like I am.

After my last 6 versus 6 furball had to take a short break LOL.

Hell of a lot of fun though!

I am sure as time goes on I will adapt just like I did to BoX.

I bought RoF ICE from Amazon inside the time frame, but no promo code either. I am not really worried about it at any rate, I got the rest of the aircraft/mods/map long after the cutoff date so it would have only been $5. I will say.......lord that A8 is an absolute beast. It's going to take a bit of time to get the feel for it, I am a 109 driver at heart. But the devastating weaponry is soooo worth the effort. It will be my standard ground attacker whenever the opportunity presents itself.