Jason_Williams

Ju-52 and Yak-1b Collector Planes Now Available for Pre-Order!

Jason could you tell us which is the time window for the preorder discount? Cause i want to preorder the 52, but i just moved to a new flat and spent tones of money on that.

Edited by Potenz

Jason could you tell us which is the time window for the preorder discount? Cause i want to preorder the 52, but i just moved to a new flat and spent tones of money on that.

Next couple months.

Jason

• Upvote 2

Ordered both planes!! :salute:  Looking forward to DX11 and VR support for Rift CV1. :ph34r:

Jason , Would you mind to consider to make the ju52 gunner optional :) (like the IL2!), so there would be an unarmed version?

With the civilian skins already available, I think some artists will make great movies!

That would be beautiful!

Edited by Nil
  • Upvote 1

Next couple months.

Jason

Great at the next close of my credit card i will preorder it

Jason

No should be $34.98.

Jason

This is a good deal and in line with current collector plane pricing model. Just what I expected. Edited by II./ZG1_GrendelsDad

I just bought my Yak-1B !

But I must say just because the price was in my "range", I don't think I would have paid more.... (no offfence)

Edited by [JG2]R7_Blackadder

Any info on how this is being received on the Russian forum?

On the Russian forum everything is fine :)

The Russian players showed great interest to new planes.

Awesome to see these at such a great price! 
Money is super tight for me right now but can't wait to save up some pennys for these beauties

Thanks for the excellent work!

On the Russian forum everything is fine :)

The Russian players showed great interest to new planes.

That is very nice! I am so happy! so much for people who said "nobody would buy the Ju52! nobody would buy a sitting duck !" 

Edited by Nil

i never fly the Yak or the germans, i bought both planes without hesitation  :salute:  ill support the game, its the only one ive ever spent so many hours on  ;)

I bought like three other "sitting ducks" already. I would love more!

• Upvote 1

I did but i have to report this feedback.

$ 49.99 BoM

$ 44.98 Ju-52 + Yak

I understand the budget problem ecc. ecc. as for the high quality human resources involved ecc. ecc. but somebody could see the price to high considering BoS-BoM price.

I don't know if we can repeat the same we did for RoF, where we did buy everything just to support it.

Take care of this.

Compared to my DCS modules this is a bargain, I can understand some find it expensive, sometimes it is for me too. Then I wait until my economy say it is not anymore. I do not complain about a price which in reality is set to less than a dime each hour used. If you really think this price is too much, go to old IL 2 forums and ask the modders how much time they put into the simplest of model ,import and coding Edited by 216th_LuseKofte

There is much better optimism lately with the switch at the top. Although these planes don't intrest me I am happy others are buying them. There is hope to look forward to the future. S!

Like I said on an earlier thread:I'm not sure what I'll use these for but I'm all in for everything here just like RoF.I don't want to miss anything! :salute:

( Who knows maybe someday we'll be able to land the TanteJu in a fully realized city of Moscow...or maybe even 1939 Berlin? Don't laugh - it could happen!)

Edited by Blitzen

Jason , Would you mind to consider to make the ju52 gunner optional :) (like the IL2!), so there would be an unarmed version?

With the civilian skins already available, I think some artists will make great movies!

That would be beautiful!

This + my cargo idea(http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/24736-ju-52-what-will-we-do-plane/?p=380978) would give the Ju-52 many options ingame. Paratroopers and drop-able supplies is not needed to make it interesting. It doesn't need to be too complicated :)

Edited by 6./ZG26_McKvack

I Pre-Ordered both planes. Love this game so much. Many thumbs up for you Devs! I will always support you  :cool:  :good:  :good:  :fly:

Cargo squadrons will be very important soon online considering the highly talented people running popular servers and air war.

Yak1b was acquired for intelligence purposes. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for September 1st to get here now!!!! Then I can buy them!!!!

I can't wait for September 1st to get here now!!!! Then I can buy them!!!!

Me too. :)

Oh wow. Don't think I'm not interested, I just need to wait until my lunch break to preorder. :)

So, I wonder how much work has to be done on the Ju-52 external model, or is it good enough so just needs the positions modeled (and the "make-it-flyable" coding, new FM, etc)? Ditto for the Yak-1b. How much of Yak-1 s.69 can be used? I assume quite a bit. 

Thank you Jason and team.

Congrats on the overwhelmingly positive response you're getting - very glad to see it and well deserved.

You'll have my money as soon as I can find time to load a pre-paid card. (wife will get annoyed with me at spending the $$$ right now, so have to keep it off the books)

To those here that poo poo'd it when I suggested not long ago that offering up planes like this was the way to go..well they can consider this their "told you so" 

Now give is the float version of the 52 and a Storch with recon missions!

Looking forward to the day you put the Emily on pre-order  :P

Damn,still driving back from my business trip. Allready 800km under the hood. Almost like supply run to the kessel :D

Just preordered both.  Now to just wait a couple of months will need a resupply mission in the Ju-52 by then. :lol:

I'm in. I don't think I'll fly the Yak much since I rarely fly Russian, and I don't think I'll get much use out of the Ju-52 unless they come up with some interesting SP missions for it, but I bought both just to support this amazing sim.

Mine are ordered! I'm hoping this will be the first of many more to come.

Thanks Jason for the opportunity to expand my plane set this way.

How much of Yak-1 s.69 can be used? I assume quite a bit. 

Lets cross our fingers... Two engines from Bf109F-4 (DB601E) and airframe from Bf110E give us Bf110F-2 :) 

Ordered both...

Now, about that P40F...

PnaFq6.jpg

And some desert to fly it over.

:salute:

• Upvote 3

I bought all the ROF planes, I never flew them all.

Doesn't matter. Bought the new planes.

You're the only game in town. Make it even better.