Jason_Williams

Ju-52 and Yak-1b Collector Planes Now Available for Pre-Order!

Slightly different, but I remember when I was in the Army we had an RAF Chinook came to do a helicopter familiarisation flight and the pilot took us on a rather hair-raising nap-of-the-earth type flight around that area in Germany. I remember vividly thinking that we would clip the top branches off trees and the feeling when he sped down one side of a line of electricity pylons then pulled up and over to go back down the other. You look at a Chinook and you see this big, lumbering machine, but that pilot showed it to be something entirely different.

• Upvote 1

Just ordered the Ju52. I wonder when we will get it? I have been looking forward to flying a Ju52 again ever since I made one for CFS3 and made a Stalingrad resupply mission.

You had to fly in under a heavy artillery bombardment hang around on the ground for five minutes and then get back to base. It really was stressfull knowing there were fighters

out there and flying at ground level, but it was one mission I will never forget. 

Just ordered the Ju52. I wonder when we will get it? I have been looking forward to flying a Ju52 again ever since I made one for CFS3 and made a Stalingrad resupply mission.

You had to fly in under a heavy artillery bombardment hang around on the ground for five minutes and then get back to base. It really was stressfull knowing there were fighters

out there and flying at ground level, but it was one mission I will never forget.

Looking like this Monday

Will wheel pants for the civilian version be an option for my Tante Ju? ;)

Maybe Blitzen, but there is little chance. Of course, it will be nice to have wheel pants.

However many nowadays civilians Tante Ju have not wheel pants.

ALLE4_GR.JPG

The first thought I had watching the video of the Ju-52 was it maneuvered like I remember seeing the one featured in the final moments of the film Where Eagles Dare. The take off sequence featured a very high AoA, at least in my mind. I'm eager to try it out.

Maybe Blitzen, but there is little chance. Of course, it will be nice to have wheel pants.

However many nowadays civilians Tante Ju have not wheel pants.

ALLE4_GR.JPG

Those "pants" give the Lufthansa version a very nifty 30's period look...

Edited by Blitzen

For those who are worried about the lack of a clock on Tante Ju, do not worry! 

One has been added! (amazing how the dev team is doing great job!)

post-467-0-34591600-1482099115_thumb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64_XOhP07g

Also check this fantastic trailer if you want to see more Tante Ju in Action!

Edited by Nil
  • Upvote 1