Jason_Williams

Ju-52 and Yak-1b Collector Planes Now Available for Pre-Order!

Ordered Yak 1b.... will have to order the TanteJu next month. Our president opened his mouth so our Rand currency is in freefall. :mellow::wacko: 

I would like more info on the weapons loadouts with the pre order. For the Ju do we get bombs, supply canisters and paratroops.

They mentioned that they want to introduce paratroopers and droppable supplies but probably not until the Ju-52 release. Maybe we will see it in the next theater :)

Edited by 6./ZG26_McKvack

Preordered! Go for it guys, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission!

You're not getting another cent from me till you've fixed all of the present FMs, and prove that you're committed building proper and accurate FMs, right now all FMs are FUBAR in at least one way.

You're not getting another cent from me till you've fixed all of the present FMs, and prove that you're committed building proper and accurate FMs, right now all FMs are FUBAR in at least one way.

:bye: 

• Upvote 4

preordered.

I will next week when I am back from Crete

You're not getting another centea from me till you've fixed all of the present FMs, and prove that you're committed building proper and accurate FMs, right now all FMs are FUBAR in at least one way.

I am sure they r fine with that deal

• Upvote 3

Dey terk er jerbs!!!

• Upvote 1

Are you an aerospace engineer by chance? Ever flown a WWII warbird in combat?

Jason

• Upvote 19

Pre-ordered! No Founder emblem below my Profile? Did I something wrong? :scratch_one-s_head:

Jason

Sir,

I think there is no need to respond to such contributions. He is wrote them just to be interesting - I'm sure that this expert on WW2 aircraft and their FM has no idea about how FM and flight simulators generally formed.Bu the way - im not flight simulators dev  :) Im fan of flightsims only.

Have a nice day.

Edited by I./JG1_Baron

Jason

There have been submissions regarding FMs that were in the proper form and nothing came back.

I hope the policy how this kind of stuff has been handeled will change under your lead.

The amount of bitterness regarding FMs IMHO takes such a big portion of the posts on this forum that I would give those voices more ear and at least properly respond. Not just be silent about it and tell us its just our "feelings" when people filed detailed reports that -- in germany we would say "hatten Hand und Fuß" meaning as much as "they had a solid worked out base" backed by aeronautical engineers (or people with proper education in that regard (Crump) and historic material.

Edited by Irgendjemand

Sir,

I think there is no need to respond to such contributions. He is wrote them just to be interesting - I'm sure that this expert on WW2 aircraft and their FM has no idea about how FM and flight simulators generally formed.Bu the way - im not flight simulators dev  :) Im fan of flightsims only.

Have a nice day.

I have a very simple response to such posts. Nobody here playing this sim has had such experiences. We simply do our best and always try to do better. It will never be 100% accurate, but we get close. Best we can do. Users can make their own choice, but to tell us we are completely wrong is a stretch. We get tired of such illogical statements. But we always try to make the sim more accurate when possible. We do not have endless time to work on FMs.

Jason

• Upvote 17

Not to mention they usually become endless circular arguments that never reach a conclusion or overall consensus....

• Upvote 2

There have been submissions regarding FMs that were in the proper form and nothing came back.

I hope the policy how this kind of stuff has been handeled will change under your lead.

Just because something is posted does not guarantee a response. I have never stated a policy on this. You post such items at your own risk. If we spent all days responding to posts we'd not get anything done. When time allows and if we feel it is necessary we will change something or respond to it. That is the best we can do.

Jason

So let's keep this on the pre-order planes or I'll need to moderate.

Jason

• Upvote 6

... When is Q4... October December? .... I cannot wait :)

Wife still not back from work.... Pre-ordered.... I will suffer when she will know about it.... But it will be worth it...

• Upvote 1

Just purchased both planes and in all honesty I am really not excited about either one. I do want to support Jason and the gang, I do want to see the CFS genre continue to be viable and I do want to see another theater or two in the future that might include a Spitfire or P-51. And Jason, I still want the "Classic" WWV with gun sight just like the original IL2!

• Upvote 2

Preordered within a few minutes after the sale was up. :salute:

Also hope for a revision of 190's stall and turning behaviour. :rolleyes:

Edited by [DBS]El_Marta

Ordered them both........

That's my bit done supporting the sim......next!

(hopefully a Murmansk and Leningrad map)

Thanks to all who have pre-ordered on the first day! We appreciate it. Please tell you sim buddies to do the same so the future of IL-2 is bright.

Jason

• Upvote 3

Hi Jason got the Yak and will get the Ju soon. Love the title... Il2 NEW GENERATION.

Preordered both  :salute: .

(I hope before you start next big project you'll find time to revisit RoF and release the "new" skinpacks - it's almost half a year since they were submited ;) ). 

Edited by Trupobaw

Thanks to all who have pre-ordered on the first day! We appreciate it. Please tell you sim buddies to do the same so the future of IL-2 is bright.

Jason

I did but i have to report this feedback.

$ 49.99 BoM

$ 44.98 Ju-52 + Yak

I understand the budget problem ecc. ecc. as for the high quality human resources involved ecc. ecc. but somebody could see the price to high considering BoS-BoM price.

I don't know if we can repeat the same we did for RoF, where we did buy everything just to support it.

Take care of this.