Tactical Air War

=LG=Kathon

2 часа назад, ACG_Medln сказал:

Wat | Know Your Meme

The virtual player thinks:

Today is not enough time - I fly on a fighter.

There's a lot of time tomorrow-I'm flying a bomber.

If this option is not available , then I go to another server. And that's too bad.

I think there will be such an effect.

I wish you good luck in your work. I believe everything will be fine.

=AS=Ambroz

Support.. It is necessary to allow pilots to change their specialization during the campaign. When certain conditions(rules) are met) Everything will be fine)))

-=PHX=-SuperEtendard
7 hours ago, [110]xJammer said:

You can't lock-in mods, but you can check which mod the AC is being taken off with (and respectively inform/kick the player)

I would argue for removal of low-yield bombs (50/100kg loadouts) due to the current way the game treats direct hits from bombs (any size bomb directly hitting majority of buildings = kill). This will also allow to reduce building durability to improve the AOE of the 250/500/1000kg bombs (which currently do basically nothing on depot raids).

Kicking based on forbidden loadout could work I suppose, though I guess many people would complain about it 😅

The problem with reducing buildings hit points so that they are easier to kill with bigger bombs is not the small bombs though, more like with low HP they become vulnerable to cannon fire, so something with large number of cannon rounds can clear the depots with just strafing at the buildings, it has happened to Combat Box in the past IIRC.

Vulpes_Corsac

Thank you LG for the maximum effort that you put on the server. Nice changes that remind a lot the old ADW. I have two questions though.
1st CP point have to be won once or repeatedly in each map? 

2nd In the ADW we had the right to form a division. Would this still be possible in TAW? Probably this could solve the problem of choosing a “plane line” since a pilot would be capable to fly as a bomber pilot as well as a fighter pilot inside a division but for different squadrons. By that way, the only think that pilot will have to change is a prefix to pilot’s name.

i.e.

- 335th_GRDaedalos fighter pilot

- B/335th_GRDaedalos bomber pilot

- division 335thGR.

thank you in advance

@Daedalos 

Edited by 335th_GRDaedalos
  • Thanks 1

[110]xJammer
13 hours ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

Kicking based on forbidden loadout could work I suppose, though I guess many people would complain about it 😅

The problem with reducing buildings hit points so that they are easier to kill with bigger bombs is not the small bombs though, more like with low HP they become vulnerable to cannon fire, so something with large number of cannon rounds can clear the depots with just strafing at the buildings, it has happened to Combat Box in the past IIRC.

Good point wrt HE cannons / rockets. Alternative would be to reduce the number of buildings needed to bomb, slash the 50/100 bomb loadouts and buff the building HP so that you require direct-hit tonnage to get them. (iirc some large hangars always needed 250kg at minimum to kill on TAW).

Finnish does the kicking already, not many are complaining tbh. and TAW does too if you took wrong aircraft. Locking loadouts isn't that far fetched.

Edited by [110]xJammer

ACG_Medln
On 4/1/2021 at 12:31 AM, =LG=Blakhart said:

Brace yourself! TAW is coming! 

Mandatory brief for the allied and axis comanders,XO or liaison officers.

17.00 GMT at TAW TS today 01.04.2021.

comunication language - English 

P.s

Its not 1st april joke, also TAW will not start today.

Before we start campaign we need to set some rules and explain planned registration process.

Also I will reveal some features for next season.

Any squad without representative cant claim requests later during the campaign.

can we call "Taw is coming!" as a april joke because I'm sure we'll have to wait a month to see the new features like last time 😆

=LG=Blakhart

On 4/1/2021 at 11:22 PM, Cpt_Siddy said:

The basic planes will be available to all, but there is no basic bombers so think twice before selecting. 

Not true. 
From the every source in the universe this gentelman is the last one to belive. Just future advice, no offence.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:34 AM, RedKestrel said:

So if you choose a bomber 'career', you have to fly successful CMs before you can actually fly a bomber? What are the basic planes available, just fighters?

To all: 
There is many options. Even you want to fly a bomber you will still have fighter and assault planes. 

Basic are fighters/fight-bomb~JABO/transport/special/small bombers/strikers.
System is organised to provide possible optimal historcial accuracy with some logic how Geschwaders and Divisions/Regiments were organised.

We choose a role, and are enlisted to Geschwader/Polk~Aviatsionnaya Diviziya and serve there till the end of the war like most military pilots did.
When campaigns are changing new planes comes to units.

You guys reall wanna complain about historical accuracy and logic  ?? 😄 

Career/lines are created to present the most popular and typical scheme of progress. 
Example: on some maps there can be a simulation when You as a Geschwader pilot can have access to 109G2 as the newest 109F4 as the old planes and 109 E7B as a JABO, simulating few staffels (plus Ju87 as well ), similar story with reds and bomber lines.

You will see. 
Small changes were already done on the file which you saw.

Last link was shared to squads and priv forums but not for public forum purpouse.

When I saw Siddy posting the link I closed the access.

You can thank him for such smart decision.

Without explanation and understanding of the system it would start the flame war.
I dont want start ANY forum fight right now. 

You wanna argue, fight, come on TS and talk, ask questions. 

About data. 
Research was done via: 
( many good folks helped, I will mention them later)
KAGERO, Osprey, AJ-Press, PROFILE, Aviation,  magazines

Plenty of books
www.ww2.dk  - LW      http://www.ww2.dk/new/vvs.htm  - VVS RKKA
go and check how VVS RKKA and LW units were evolving during the war, really cool stuff ;)

It`s not the arcade stuff with uber mods and planes which you mostly have on other servers.

All those ideas were waiting 5 years. Celebrate and feel special because you will be the one who will test it first in IL-2:GB.

Yes.
History happens like in 2016 when we launched first TAW.

You remember how bugged and simple it was ? 

And check where we are now ;)

With project founded ONLY on free donations, without DEV help.

You still wanna come and critize because something is too hard for you to play
Yeah, go ahead. 
We - dont - care.
:)

On 4/2/2021 at 1:29 AM, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

Won't being limited to just a plane type hurt the players that like to do both jobs?

NO NO NO :)

On 4/2/2021 at 12:59 PM, Operation_Antifa said:

Do we have to have a full blown campaign to test changes? I feel like doing 1-2 maps would be more than enough to get an impression on things and to be able to reevaluate.

Initial stage in progress. All features must be initialy loaded and checked. 

On 4/2/2021 at 1:25 PM, ACG_DerSheriff said:

The planeset is interessting, how are planes earned (still CM?) and how flexible is the player to switch plane types? From Fw 190 to 109, or La-5 to Yak? etc? Freely? locked to one row?

Also: DOPPELBLITZ

The planeset is "as much historical as it can be due to game limitations considering also giving both teams equal chances to win the campaign".

No more CM and cheap safe missions. Cargo still works ONLY with 0 machines in the hangar.
1 cargo --> 1 basic plane ( however you cant get more than 1 by CARGO mission) 

Combat points per every ground/airkill. Harder to kill ---> bigger point value ;)

Every career have adv and disadv, no option for jump between to expolit the best planes only. A
Also in TAW you are in airforce, think about it, you change your plane with your unit, not with your preference. 

Yes, Doppel-Blitz :)
https://ww2db.com/aircraft_spec.php?aircraft_model_id=19

On 4/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, 1/SG2_Faint said:

I cannot see a Fw190-A3 in this planeset... Am i blind or what ?

There will be Fw-190 A-5/U3 used like in historical campaiggn.

No A-3, same story with La-5, no FN , 9Tuntil Kursk. 
Open your eyes wide.

And honestly, I`m really glad about how it looks.
FW 190 driver is not untouchable anymore, lack of skills will be not saved by speed, durability and weapon advantage .

Edited by =LG=Blakhart
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

=LG=Blakhart
14 hours ago, 335th_GRDaedalos said:

1st CP point have to be won once or repeatedly in each map? 

2nd In the ADW we had the right to form a division. Would this still be possible in TAW?

@Daedalos 

Thanks for faith and warm words Daed :)

1- Repeadetly. Earning planes at ADW was a moment when people were loosing motivtion.
First 3 maps were awesome, rest decent, last boring. 

We try to learn on those mistakes.

2. To much coding :( Didnt had resources, also players were pointing out its better to stay on 1 account instead of reloging.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:56 PM, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

Really? After talking amongst us yesterday after this meeting...

We were hoping for innovation instead. More diversity in target design, like how trucks, bunkers, artillery and tanks are placed and labeled (e.g. look at Finnish). We hoped for innovations and new things in mission design like more recon, hunting supplies, moving trains, or bomber raids on the maps, ships included, etc., go wild. But I did not see any of this on the menu at all on TAW now. Instead we even got less diversity and more restrictions.

So... we are just as sceptical as the community. We'll give it a go at first, but if it's like last TAW of low active numbers even during European evenings... I'd rather take a pistol and PK Siddy on take-off :new_russian:;)

Wait, wait, wait...
Hold on 😄

All those claims and what in exchange for our hard work after hours ???
Well Fenris, I need to invite you to help with coding so you will quickly change your mind. 😄

But there is other option, we can think about doing all this stuff later but it means it will be a full time job and have adequate price.
Ready for 90 euro per season (10 per campaing) individual ticket ? :) 

• Thanks 1

Cpt_Siddy
2 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Not true. 
From the every source in the universe this gentelman is the last one to belive. Just future advice, no offence.

You yourself told us in the chat that bomber careers had access to basic fighter and other basic planes, but fighter careers fighters had no bombers. 

I was quoting you. 

planeset.thumb.jpg.fc554c38efee7bf50086ae9544b1949c.jpg

Also, if what i understand is correct, this is how the accessibility of planeset goes (above picture is example of two hypothetical mixtures of planesets/map circled in green and red). Bombers and heavy attackers like 111 or 110 or 129 does not appear in the yellowed basic planes. But Fighters and light attackers do, along with special plane (ju 52). From this it follows, that dedicated bomber careers have limited access to fighter while dedicated fighters have  no access to any sort of bomber (88, 111) or 110, only attacker (ju 87). Unless you want to get cute and call 87 a "dive bomber" in the "ATTACK PLANE" section, my point stands.

So either i am totally mistaken, misheard or and misunderstood you and i am totally misreading your exel chart.... or you should work on clarifying what you say and write to mean what you want them to mean. A tip, just the tip and only for a moment... no offence. :biggrin:

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

Cpt_Siddy
2 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

But there is other option, we can think about doing all this stuff later but it means it will be a full time job and have adequate price.

Yeah, sure. Assuming it meas we get 9 TAW's/year. :P

3 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

First, i missed the part where anyone said it was secret as it was shared to me second hand and...

You mean this link that is still posted in here?  Or is this one just a mirror? 

On 4/2/2021 at 2:09 PM, ACG_HardeKoning said:

New preliminary planeset (Minor changes may be made): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-vVf8RBXn61zsArjosn3dpIZ_4nDBjYemJ-C-OryV8/edit#gid=0

Speaking of the plane sets, i suggest that you don't combine 110 and 88 in same line. Both are very strong attackers, where 88 can also level bomb. 

Combining the two makes the most no brainier career to all around pilots, who can do bombing, fighting and attacking. I predict the majority of non fighter careers will be the Kampfzestörer due to its sheer flexibility. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 1

-=PHX=-SuperEtendard

@=LG=Blakhart can I ask how are the early planes such as "Yak-1 early" and "Bf 109 F-4 1.3 ata" implemented? do they have locked bomb racks? I'm curious about how you managed the issue of people possibly de-selecting the modifications in the hangar screen.

• Upvote 1

=LG=Blakhart
9 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

I`m really glad you understand my good intention about peace on forum and posted this again now in Your private post.
Good it isnt actual set.

Good job.

You are excluded from all official meetings and your every future post/proposition/request will be ignored.
For me you literally dont exist.

Give us one more reason and I will do my best to ban You from the project.

End of discussion.

6 hours ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

@=LG=Blakhart can I ask how are the early planes such as "Yak-1 early" and "Bf 109 F-4 1.3 ata" implemented? do they have locked bomb racks? I'm curious about how you managed the issue of people possibly de-selecting the modifications in the hangar screen.

pm

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

Nerfection
1 hour ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

You are excluded from all official meetings and your every future post/proposition/request will be ignored.

Jeez. That seems more than a little extreme. 

If you call someone a liar is it not expected that they be allowed to try to refute that? I get that it must be frustrating to have changes which you've worked hard upon criticised and talked about in the forums, but aren't these forums for discussing TAW? As far as I've seen, no-one's been abusive, aggressive or personal to LG, and have just been discussing the potential changes, giving suggestions, and raising concerns (all because we're all really interested in these changes and love TAW). There's hardly been a flame war, as suggested.

Yes, Siddy went ahead and shared the draft plane-set when you said it wasn't for public, which he shouldn't have, but for those of us not invited to the meeting that's all the info we had. People kept in the dark are going to be curious, especially when it's about something that we love.

If this forum isn't the place to discuss TAW changes, where should we do so?

❤️ 

• Upvote 10

FTC_DerSheriff
14 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Also in TAW you are in airforce, think about it, you change your plane with your unit, not with your preference. 

yeah I understood already from the last TAW that war isn't a 9 to 5 buisness

• Like 1

FTC_daHeld
On 4/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, 1/SG2_Faint said:

How much “historical” current planeset is ? 90% or something ? (sry for my english)

It's pretty accurate. For example there are no Fw 190A-3s in the planeset, because they were not present in the theatres represented here. Not a single Fw 190 was present over Stalingrad for example. Those were exclusively deployed at Army Groups Centre and North. The only Focke Wulfs present in the south were the ones of II./SchG 1 in the Kuban Bridgehead in the beginning of 1943 until they were redeployed north to fight at Kursk.

• Thanks 1

RedKestrel
22 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Not true. 

To all: 
There is many options. Even you want to fly a bomber you will still have fighter and assault planes. 

Basic are fighters/fight-bomb~JABO/transport/special/small bombers/strikers.
System is organised to provide possible optimal historcial accuracy with some logic how Geschwaders and Divisions/Regiments were organised.

We choose a role, and are enlisted to Geschwader/Polk~Aviatsionnaya Diviziya and serve there till the end of the war like most military pilots did.
When campaigns are changing new planes comes to units.

You guys reall wanna complain about historical accuracy and logic  ?? 😄 

Career/lines are created to present the most popular and typical scheme of progress. 
Example: on some maps there can be a simulation when You as a Geschwader pilot can have access to 109G2 as the newest 109F4 as the old planes and 109 E7B as a JABO, simulating few staffels (plus Ju87 as well ), similar story with reds and bomber lines.

You will see. 
Small changes were already done on the file which you saw.

Last link was shared to squads and priv forums but not for public forum purpouse.

Without explanation and understanding of the system it would start the flame war.
I dont want start ANY forum fight right now. 

You wanna argue, fight, come on TS and talk, ask questions. 

About data. 
Research was done via: 
( many good folks helped, I will mention them later)
KAGERO, Osprey, AJ-Press, PROFILE, Aviation,  magazines

Plenty of books
www.ww2.dk  - LW      http://www.ww2.dk/new/vvs.htm  - VVS RKKA
go and check how VVS RKKA and LW units were evolving during the war, really cool stuff ;)

It`s not the arcade stuff with uber mods and planes which you mostly have on other servers.

All those ideas were waiting 5 years. Celebrate and feel special because you will be the one who will test it first in IL-2:GB.

Yes.
History happens like in 2016 when we launched first TAW.

You remember how bugged and simple it was ? 

And check where we are now ;)

With project founded ONLY on free donations, without DEV help.

You still wanna come and critize because something is too hard for you to play
Yeah, go ahead. 
We - dont - care.
:)

NO NO NO :)

Initial stage in progress. All features must be initialy loaded and checked. 

The planeset is "as much historical as it can be due to game limitations considering also giving both teams equal chances to win the campaign".

No more CM and cheap safe missions. Cargo still works ONLY with 0 machines in the hangar.
1 cargo --> 1 basic plane ( however you cant get more than 1 by CARGO mission) 

Combat points per every ground/airkill. Harder to kill ---> bigger point value ;)

Every career have adv and disadv, no option for jump between to expolit the best planes only. A

Yes, Doppel-Blitz :)
https://ww2db.com/aircraft_spec.php?aircraft_model_id=19

There will be Fw-190 A-5/U3 used like in historical campaiggn.

No A-3, same story with La-5, no FN , 9Tuntil Kursk. 
Open your eyes wide.

And honestly, I`m really glad about how it looks.
FW 190 driver is not untouchable anymore, lack of skills will be not saved by speed, durability and weapon advantage .

So we will have access to basic planes that can fulfill most roles, but our career dictates the better planes we get access to as we progress. Is that about right? 

Cpt_Siddy
8 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

So we will have access to basic planes that can fulfill most roles, but our career dictates the better planes we get access to as we progress. Is that about right? 

Yes, if you pick a White mage, you cant pick any skill points from Necromancer skill tree. 

or in this case, if you are a fighter jock, you wont be let in 111/A-20 cockpit.

/disclaimer: all this was true last week, i got no inside inffo or access or anything like that, all this is told to me by the man and people who heard from the man. This all can be subjected to change. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

RedKestrel
6 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Yes, if you pick a White mage, you cant pick any skill points from Necromancer skill tree. 

or in this case, if you are a fighter jock, you wont be let in 111/A-20 cockpit.

/disclaimer: all this was true last week, i got no inside inffo or access or anything like that, all this is told to me by the man and people who heard from the man. This all can be subjected to change. 

No multiclassing, gotcha.

ACG_Medln
On 11/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, ACG_Medln said:

how long does it take for a new one to start?

may I get the privilige again to get a rough estimate on when taw will start again? 

I really don't want to look at the forum every day just to see pure mayhem 24/7

=LG=Blakhart
10 hours ago, ACG_Medln said:

may I get the privilige again to get a rough estimate on when taw will start again? 

I really don't want to look at the forum every day just to see pure mayhem 24/7

Of course!
As soon as LG will receive privelige of joining one of the ACG camapigns 😄
I v heard you guys run some cool handmade camapigns, wondering why we never got invited since ACG is a constant guest on TAW :) ???

Edited by =LG=Blakhart

ACG_Medln
7 minutes ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Of course!
I v heard you guys run some cool handmade camapigns, wondering why we never got invited since ACG is a constant guest on TAW :) ???

I'm just a member in ACG and not a higher staff, I can't explain you why.

But I know that ACG is dedicated to more casuals who just want to have fun playing realistic campaigns! Playing against vets (LG as an example) might make things too competitive and not really satisfactory for the most ACG casuals so I think that might be your answer. 

11 minutes ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

I mean if your group allows to be in multiple groups they can be ACG members every thursday and sundays to participate in the ACG campaigns!

=LG=Blakhart

12 minutes ago, ACG_Medln said:

I'm just a member in ACG and not a higher staff, I can't explain you why.

Who is higher staff then ?

But I know that ACG is dedicated to more casuals who just want to have fun playing realistic campaigns! Playing against vets (LG as an example) might make things too competitive and not really satisfactory for the most ACG casuals so I think that might be your answer. 

Well, we also love playing realistic campaigns, thats why we change our war accordingly to our initial plans from 5 years.
If ACG members wants to compete vs LG and other teams at our war I don`t see any problem to competing vs LG in ACG campaign :)
Fair and logical as hell

I mean if your group allows to be in multiple groups they can be ACG members every thursday and sundays to participate in the ACG campaigns!

No. We don`t demand You to change Your TAG in TAW so there is no way we would do it for ACG camapign:)

If there is a will, there is a way ;)

Cheers1

• Like 1

FTC_Prancing
43 minutes ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Of course!

ACG is always open for registrations, just go on the ACG website, register and you guys will be able to see how it works, no?

also, for the competition part, no, it doesn't make sense, cause TAW is a competitive campaign, there's someone that win and someone that lose, ACG campaign is more an historical re-enactment, we already know who win and who lose = not competitive.

Edited by ACG_Prancing

102.R.dd_BulcsuVezer

Hello Mates!

I would like to register our newly formed Squadron for the upcoming TAW Season.

Squadron:     102.R.dd_

Side:              axis

No. of pilots: 15+

Time zone:    GMT+1

Looking forward to fly with/against you soon on TAW and have real nice times with you all together in the virtual skies :)

BV

Edited by 102.R.dd_BulcsuVezer

=LG=Blakhart
1 hour ago, ACG_Prancing said:

ACG is always open for registrations, just go on the ACG website, register and you guys will be able to see how it works, no?

also, for the competition part, no, it doesn't make sense, cause TAW is a competitive campaign, there's someone that win and someone that lose, ACG campaign is more an historical re-enactment, we already know who win and who lose = not competitive.

Great! Thanks :) We don`t need to win and fly team vs team. Missunderstanding here.
I was rather thinking about joining with 1-4 max 6-8 LGs to test and for fun from time to time. 

We can discuss this later on a closest ocassion. 

Edited by =LG=Blakhart
  • Upvote 2

FTC_Vietkong
59 minutes ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Great! Thanks :) We don`t need to win and fly team vs team. Missunderstanding here.
I was rather thinking about joining with 1-4 max 6-8 LGs to test and for fun from time to time. 

We can discuss this later on a closest ocassion. 

As Prancing said, you´d have to get on Teamspeak and have a discussion with the staff, in which they would probably have an internal meeting and decide. Joining in as a group has happened in the past, but a very long time ago and I´d doubt it would happen anytime soon. Mostly due to limitations for fitting people in due to the 84 player limit and performance of the campaign. In my opinion, with the little involvement i´ve had in campaign designing, an external group would have a better shot joining in as a ground attack/bomber unit as this is what is lacking a bit in the campaign.

Also, in the near future ACG is going to CLoD Tobruk, so that may or may not interest you or anyone else.

Joining as individuals shouldn´t be a problem, but you won´t be flying together with your compadres. Also, this is what I think would go down, and i do not speak for the staff in ACG who make the decisions.

Kong

• Thanks 1

SCG_Fenris_Wolf
On 4/5/2021 at 12:55 AM, =LG=Blakhart said:

Wait, wait, wait...
Hold on 😄

All those claims and what in exchange for our hard work after hours ???
Well Fenris, I need to invite you to help with coding so you will quickly change your mind. 😄

Sure, we have specialist TeRReF that has created IL-2 Commander mode and makes our weekly internal combined arms missions with dynamic objectives, tanks, AI, etc. and he was full of praise for Kathon's campaign script. If he can build upon that script, I wonder what can be achieved. 

I can't speak for him as he's a busy man (and new supreme leader of SCG). Last time the split was 840 right? I'll let him know about your offer, maybe he has the time, thanks!

best regards

Fenris

• Thanks 1

=LG=Blakhart
3 hours ago, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

Awesome ;) But TeRReF didn`t said anything 😄 I want You at our factory!  :) 

Anyways, good to know, we should discuss it next time. About money, it was a joke only. Tickets are not needed now ;)

3 hours ago, ACG_Vietkong said:

I understand Kong. Thanks for explanation.
In the same way I expect ACG should accept all LG changes in future TAW :)

No personal issues to You but this is changing a bit.

If bomber random single seats are only what ACG can offer we should really changge our approach to registration order and maybe we will do something similar. 

Thanks for explanation! :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

FTC_Vietkong
6 minutes ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

Awesome ;) But TeRReF didn`t said anything 😄 I want You at our factory!  :) 

Anyways, good to know, we should discuss it next time. About money, it was a joke only. Tickets are not needed now ;)

I understand Kong. Thanks for explanation.
In the same way I expect ACG should accept all LG changes in future TAW :)

No personal issues to You but this is changing a bit.

If bomber random single seats are only what ACG can offer we should really changge our approach to registration order and maybe we will do something similar. 

Thanks for explanation! :)

Cheers!

Absolutely and we will accept them. I, and I suppose other members are just expressing our opinion on how to make it better. What we can´t guarantee is if we will have the same amount of participation as in the past if the restrictions are too much. Time will tell .

Also what I said about joining as a bomber group is my opinion only, not the bosses final word. Only way to find out definitely is to join teamspeak and strike up a convo.

I hope you notice a little nuance between TAW and ACG campaign. ACG campaign is a closed campaign with a huge amount of members in it´s ranks. We don´t need new squadrons and the community to join in to have a good time.

TAW on the other hand, requires it and we thank you for the huge efforts you have made in the past to make it better. 

Kong

• Like 1

=LG=Blakhart
34 minutes ago, ACG_Vietkong said:

Kong

Rgrt :)
Not really. We keep TAW 24/7 because people want it. For me we should  limit it and have less problems, less random missions & less limitations.
I prefer to play Dead is Dead from time to time.
Better works is You still want to have sense of participation and can`t spend 24hrs on TAW fighting against every Time Zone :P 😄 
Cheers!

May I ask what the count is so far for each side . 

Axis = ?

Allied = ?

I would like to fly the lesser of the two . 

=LG=Blakhart
47 minutes ago, KoN_ said:

May I ask what the count is so far for each side . 

Axis = ?

Allied = ?

I would like to fly the lesser of the two . 

No worries my friend, we need this mainly for big squads to have a initial view how numbers can look this time.

Renewed registration will be open as soon as we finish test stage.

BTW
About new planeset

cargo.jpg.af6d8d4be1e471785a23e3b56ff43228.jpg

JV44discordiant

I am pretty new to online IL-2.  I'd like to register, am I too late?  I can't find any place on the TAW website to do so . . .

=LG=Blakhart
2 hours ago, Cevert said:

So, when TAM will start?

When we will finish :) 

1 hour ago, discordiant said:

I am pretty new to online IL-2.  I'd like to register, am I too late?  I can't find any place on the TAW website to do so . . .

You are not late. Follow this topic and

join TAW discord  
https://discord.gg/fNPpxz5wBg

Project website
http://taw.stg2.de/

Carl_infar
11 hours ago, =LG=Blakhart said:

No worries my friend, we need this mainly for big squads to have a initial view how numbers can look this time.

Renewed registration will be open as soon as we finish test stage.

BTW
About new planeset

cargo.jpg.af6d8d4be1e471785a23e3b56ff43228.jpg

xD

All jokes aside, If You want to see any he111 during this Taw, i'm afraid You must remove the 110s from ju88 line (the ju88s are very potent enough and You have in the same line a superb 110 so basicly 3 fast bombers in one line),otherwise tough luck seeing anyone taking 111 line...

Also it would be more fair

for Red side, as in both bomber lines Reds have only 2 bombers as in ju88line as mentioned above You got 3 fast be bombers ( pe 2 line gets a bomber with max bomb load slightly smaller than 110s...)

Edited by Carl_infar

JG4_Widukind

My comrades are very unhappy that the option of not being able to remove the upper back armor plate, I can understand that very well, because this option can be removed at any time, takes a maximum of 5-10 minutes and is only attached with 3 screws. This option should be for everyone be free because it is a personal choice.

Headrest Examble:109E and F are the same:

https://de-de.facebook.com/129889520415326/photos/pcb.4754029194667979/4754026351334930/?type=3&theater

https://de-de.facebook.com/129889520415326/photos/pcb.4754029194667979/4754023828001849/?type=3&theater

991491C3-956A-4C31-AC71-296EE863B02F.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I./ZG1_HeTzeR

I find it offensive that I wont be able to fly my D9 and 262 over Stalingrad....Taw is going down the drains

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

ACG_Medln
4 minutes ago, III./ZG1_HeTzeR said:

I find it offensive that I wont be able to fly my D9 and 262 over Stalingrad....Taw is going down the drains

It's a shame that I can't fly my eurofighter over stalingrad...

• Haha 3

=LG=Blakhart
58 minutes ago, III./ZG1_HeTzeR said:

Hetzer... You old bastard 😀😀😀

I thought You are MIA

• Upvote 1

• BlackSix locked and unpinned this topic
  • BlackSix unlocked this topic
  • BlackSix pinned this topic