=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

I challenged xjammer about this whilst on the server this morning, “anything to help blue win” was his reply

Someone needs to take leadership to snuff out this behavior, whether its server admin's or the community itself...but no one will.  Sigh...

Just now, SYN_Repent said:

I challenged xjammer about this whilst on the server this morning, “anything to help blue win” was his reply

At this point the hilarity of the situation is turning into outright lies from the two overly concerned individuals. To refresh your memory I have simply stated, as always, that I will do w/e is legal to help the blue win. I have also mentioned that I think it would be a waste of my effort to bother with you guys at this point, but considering your misrepresentation I decided to post nevertheless.

Take it easy :)

Especially considering that you already have your answer from Kathon

5 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Maybe he had an important phone call or had to go to toilet during the flight ;) Perhaps he decided to land on the enemy territory instead of auto-level his bomber.

It's not allowed to land on the enemy airfield when others can spawn (auto capture and kick)  but I didn't predict that someone would land on the empty airfield (like Lotoshino on map#2)

Edited by xJammer

How about just play the server properly xjammer, stop looking for ways to push the limited engine and server, it speaks volumes about you as a person that you would go to such underhanded lengths that you do to “help blue win”, I’m not sure the rest of the blue side would want your kind of help if asked.

for the sake of the server and others playing, please stop dragging this, what is supposed to be the most realistic or near to realistic eastern front experience for BoX down to levels of childish Tomfoolery and hi jinx, this isn’t counter strike, or world of tanks, perhaps the maturity level is too high for you? 

Edited by SYN_Repent
  • Upvote 5

What lies? from who? Just because something is LEGAL doesn't mean it is the RIGHT thing to do. Look at what it was legal to do in the Axis IRL, did that make it right, NO.  Id prefer he just disappeared off to another game TBH.  The one sim I have to pretend to be WW2 pilot and I have to deal with this behavior.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 3

The guy doesn't respect the game the admins or the other players in any way shape or form just for everyones sake just ban the guy. Doesn't haven't to be anymore complicated than that. 

• Upvote 5

18 минут назад, JonRedcorn сказал:

The guy doesn't respect the game the admins or the other players in any way shape or form just for everyones sake just ban the guy. Doesn't haven't to be anymore complicated than that. 

Are you kidding? I hope you are.

You can use all you have if it not mentioned i the rules to be not allowed. 

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages. More to say, old IL2 servers used this feature to save the pilot that bailed on the enemy side. 

Edited by Krauz
  • Confused 1

When you have to make alt accounts xjammer, something your'e doing aint right, especially with flight simmers who are "usually" more mature than say Fortnite kids.  Once again the only reason you are on any MP server right now is a lack of leadership across the community.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Krauz said:

Are you kidding? I hope you are.

You can use all you have if it not mentioned i the rules to be not allowed. 

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages. More to say, old IL2 servers used this feature to save the pilot that bailed on the enemy side. 

Nope. The dudes a cheater and a petty little baby. Either show some respect and play the game the right way or gtfo. Go play call of duty if you want to shoot at stuff while on the ground. Or better yet there's a whole new game called tank battles where you can shoot stuff while on the ground without being a prick. 

The admins shouldn't have to waste time implementing all these ridiculous rules to keep people from ruining the game for everyone else. This is a small community and we have a couple bad apples that get off on ruining everyone else's fun. It's incredibly disappointing. 

Edited by JonRedcorn
  • Upvote 1

1 минуту назад, JonRedcorn сказал:

Nope. The dudes a cheater and a petty little baby. Either show some respect and play the game the right way or gtfo. Go play call of duty if you want to shoot at stuff while on the ground. Or better yet there's a whole new game called tank battles where you can shoot stuff while on the ground without being a prick. 

You do not understand what happend.

Ok, again for you

Take off ... Landed... Take off... Attacked the targets. Landed.

What did he wrong?

1 minute ago, Krauz said:

You do not understand what happend.

Ok, again for you

Take off ... Landed... Take off... Attacked the targets. Landed.

What did he wrong?

Landing at a target to shoot at the objective while on the ground is bullshit. We all know what he did. Not sure why you are defending the guy can you post your sortie lists please. 

• Upvote 1

You mean he landed somewhere off field, taxied to the target and killed it, not hard to understand.  Not what this game is about unless your'e in a tank, not hard to understand.

• Upvote 1

Только что, Banzaii сказал:

You mean he landed somewhere off field, taxied to the target and killed it, not hard to understand.  Not what this game is about unless your'e in a tank, not hard to understand.

Ok, more details, for you...

Take off ... Flew.. Landed... Take off... Flew ... Attacked the targets. Flew ... Landed.

Where do you guys get that kind of wild ideas that he taxied to a target on the ground?

Look at the log, he took off, then it took time to get over target, then he damaged/destroyed several objects at the same second, then again half a minute later, then again half a minute later etc. Looks to me like several passes (dive bombing) with bombs. 

1 minute ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Where do you guys get that kind of wild ideas that he taxied to a target on the ground?

Look at the log, he took off, then it took time to get over target, then he damaged/destroyed several objects at the same second, then again half a minute later, then again half a minute later etc. Looks to me like several passes (dive bombing) with bombs. 

I didn't look at the sortie considering he was in a ju88 it's be impossible to shoot anything anyways. There's no way he was on the ground shooting anything. The guys a total tool anyways and I still think he should be banned. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

20 minutes ago, Banzaii said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

There is a took off event right after the crash.  Why he landed in enemy territory and sat there for 12 minutes, I have no clue.

Edited by =AVG77=Garven

1 hour ago, Krauz said:

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages.

What feature exactly? Enlighten us? The feature of landing in enemy territory? Cos if it’s that, I don’t know any of these “a lot” of people, so I think your talking about something else 

1 hour ago, Banzaii said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

It has been explained already. He took off, landed on an inactive airfield on enemy territory, then took off again twelve minutes later, bombed enemy depot, flew back home and landed.

What did he do for those 12 minutes then?

Shoot AAA on deck?

Thats my bet

24 minutes ago, Banzaii said:

What did he do for those 12 minutes then?

Shoot AAA on deck?

Thats my bet

Maybe he took a yuuuuuuggggggggggggge dump.  Would that be okay to do?

• Haha 1

Funny how you're sticking up for him without even an explanation,.

His history of doing stuff like this is enough to warrant a scolding from all those who care about TAW.

Edited by Banzaii

How could he have possibly shot anything the ju88 doesn't have guns or cannons last I checked. Unless he busted out a trebuchet and started launching bombs there's nothing he could do while on the ground.

Guess he could of used the machine guns in the turrets is that even possible? Also I don't see any triple A kills in the log. Sounds exactly like something he would do though.

Edited by JonRedcorn

TAW is one of the few things the MP community has done right. 

Xjammer and his alt accounts have broken other servers just for the sake of breaking them. He enjoys the attention above all else - so much so he even buys extra copies of the game just to have alt accounts to defend himself. He continues to show that he will always try to find any exploit he can to break the game for the community. 

You don't purposefully land at a neutral field for over 10 minutes to "use the restroom" - especially not with his history. What is to stop someone like him from using what clearly are alt accounts to monitor the other team? One could easily figure out what they are doing and land at a 'neutral' base to let the enemy move elsewhere before taking back off and hitting the now defenseless target. 

At the peril of being spanked by mods I'm just going to say it. The guy is a cancer and is precisely the kind of person that deserves to be banned from TAW. 

• Upvote 10

Whatever he was doing it wasn’t in the spirit of TAW, and was probably something to do with bending and flexing the rules or his interpretation of the rules, I mean, off the top of my head, was he acting as a forward observer, vectoring in blues to red aircraft as they flew over him, it’s his own fault people are suspicious of him, and he continues to defend his devious actions.

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 4:52 PM, SeaSerpent said:

You mean the guy in the scarlett red I-16?  It's very likely that the E7 that took a quick snapshot was me.  Here's the thing:  I was orbiting high over the fight for what appeared to be a couple of minutes.  In that time, I saw him damaging at least two of you, and it really seemed that the fight was in question, and even though the guy was going to eventually be doomed due to the numbers, he still appeared quite alive and doing very well against the odds.  I decided to dive in and take a shot, in and out, and I was in good position to end the fight once and for all.  In these situations it's a judgement call, and I always try to be careful not to cut someone off, force them to cease fire, or veer away to avoid a collision...I wouldn't have engaged if I thought I was putting any friendlies at a risk of collision or friendly fire.  This is always the problem with the label "kill steal"....it's very subjective.  One guy might be thinking "who the heck just 'stole' my kill," but I I'm thinking, we have to end this fight now so we can all get the heck out of here!  If we had been on comms, I would have announced that the top cover was going to come on down and do what a Bf-109 does best, boom and zoom...I had the energy and the element of surprise.  Even then, if you had opened fire before you passed under my nose, I most likely would have pull off; believe me, I don't want to be flying through your stream of gunfire any more than you want me to!  If I hadn't blown through, you probably would have gotten the kill in the next few seconds, but I had to make the judgement call, I did, the guy went down, and whoever got the kill, it ended it, and gave us all the opportunity to stop fixating on that guy and regaining a larger situational awareness.  Hopefully the guys he damaged were then able to get out of Dodge and get home.  I suggest we all be very careful with the term "kill stealer" because not all situations deserve the label, or are as straight forward to everyone as they seem, and especially if we aren't on comms, we don't always know if another player who appears to be attaining a good shot position is going to be able to close the deal or not.  As we know, the longer a fight like that goes on, the more likely other enemies are going to come in and ruin your day, and that dogfight had been going on too long, imo. If you see me in that same situation, and in your judgement you can blow on through and nail the enemy without putting me in danger of collision or having to veer off, please come in and take the shot!  I might be pissed because I really wanted to be the one to close the deal and get the kill, but I'll know you did the right thing when I consider the larger picture.

Bingo!  Yes, it was you! Yes, I have no issue with your actions - especially after you shared your logic and reason (...if my wife came to the table with logic and reason, we would have much fewer fights 😀)

Edited by JG7_X-Man
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Banzaii said:

Funny how you're sticking up for him without even an explanation,.

His history of doing stuff like this is enough to warrant a scolding from all those who care about TAW.

Don't change the subject, just answer the question.  If he was dropping a deuce, would that be okay to you?

8 minutes ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

Don't change the subject, just answer the question.  If he was dropping a deuce, would that be okay to you?

If you think that's the reason your hi as a kite ...btw from what I've been told gunners shooting AAA doesn't register on stats, haven't tested it yet, would be interesting to confirm that.  Land at an enemy unoccupied airfield, taxi, take out AAA with gunner positions, then take back off and bomb unimpeded by aaa and flak.  That's my hypothesis.

Or instead of defending him, let him be a man and respond to the allegations, xjammer your'e not at work, so stop trying to break code.

If I were red I'd boycott the round, no red players, xjammer can fight by himself until he is dealt with.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

The answer from me is no, no it’s not ok, to land on the enemy’s side of the lines, for any reason, and take off again, like I’ve said, doing such thing is not in the spirit of this server, take it elsewhere. 

2 минуты назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

The answer from me is no, no it’s not ok, to land on the enemy’s side of the lines, for any reason, and take off again, like I’ve said, doing such thing is not in the spirit of this server, take it elsewhere. 

Maybe i am wrong, but ... please ...do not speak like that. It is your OWN opinion, i have not seen any suggestion from the administation.

Edited by Krauz

8 minutes ago, Krauz said:

Maybe i am wrong, but ... please ...do not speak like that. It is your OWN opinion, i have not seen any suggestion from the administation.

Yes you are wrong, as i said, the answer from ME is no, ME, not anyone else xjammer 2

36 minutes ago, Banzaii said:

If you think that's the reason your hi as a kite

You're avoiding answering the question.  Why can't just answer the question?

25 minutes ago, Krauz said:

Still haven't posted those sorties. So the dudes got 3 accounts on here?

Krauz Trefftz and his xjammer account. Nobody in their right mind would defend anything about this guy.

Edited by JonRedcorn

Just now, Trefftz_Plane said:

I admit it, I'm Krauz and xjammer.

So you are defending a guy who gets his jollies from being a complete turd?

1 minute ago, JonRedcorn said:

So you are defending a guy who gets his jollies from being a complete turd?

Who said anything about defending him?  If you gotta poop, you gotta poop.

Edited by Trefftz_Plane

2 minutes ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

Who said anything about defending him?

I did, just now in fact. Claiming the man who was landing at enemy airfields and shooting taxing pilots in the back with his turret gun was just taking a poop while being on the ground, again, in enemy territory is in my eyes defending him.

The guys got no respect for the game, the server or the players, its really just that simple. There's other servers he can play on. The guy just needs to find a new game to play. Maybe fortnight, since he seems to have the mental capacity of a 12 year-old.

Edited by JonRedcorn

Just now, JonRedcorn said:

I did, just now in fact. Claiming the man who was landing at enemy airfields and shooting taxing pilots in the back with his turret gun was just taking a poop while being on the ground, again, in enemy territory is in my eyes defending him.

Do we have evidence he was shooting people while pooping?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

Do we have evidence he was shooting people while pooping?

He did it last taw, thus the entire reason for the new rules, not only did he do that but came here and gloated about it and thought it was the funniest thing he's ever seen. Apparently turrets don't register hits against ground targets in the logs. Really don't care to validate that claim or not. Based on previous behavior I'd argue he probably was.

Let me put it this way, say I was found guilty of lighting the local church on fire, admitted to it with glee even, then next month a church burns down and I am outside with a can of gas and a lighter in my hands, but this time I say I didn't do it. I wonder what people would think? Coincidence man.

I am done debating it, the guys a stain on the community, ban him, don't ban him I really don't care.

Edited by JonRedcorn

One thing is for sure: The LW/VVS ratios for this TAW seem much worse than the one we just had prior.

Currently approx 44 vs 16. What's the point of even taking off? When it gets like this there are zero gaps in LW cover. As soon as you attack a defense point or some tanks you will instantly attract 5 BF109s with more coming. Even is you bring I-16s for cover you will be outnumbered and slaughtered. 

If you're flying VVS then it's no fun because you're flying against insurmountable odds. If you're flying LW then it's like the seagulls from finding nemo: "Mine, mine, mine!"

Who's enjoying themselves here?

• Upvote 2