=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

2 часа назад, 7.GShAP/Silas сказал:

Yes please.  There's a map with tools on the website, there's no need for people to hang out in spectator slots for more than a few minutes unless it's an attempt to circumvent the slot restriction system.  This is the last big loophole that very much needs to be closed.

It makes no sense. Again, you will bail, after that you should wait 10 minutes for the next sortie. Do you want to kick these players? Is it fair enough?

If you want to play on TAW,  just wait when the mission is starting and enter the server. Easy.

3 минуты назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

i know the sortie log tells a story, thats it.......what do you know about it?

I know why the log shows this strange thing, Because I WAS THERE. But i am not sure that i should explain it. Just believe, all was fair.

Edited by Krauz

so what do you know about it? explain the log.........

and, do you blame people for thinking xjammer might be exploiting the game?

Edited by SYN_Repent

4 минуты назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

and, do you blame people for thinking xjammer might be exploiting the game?

As I know it is allowed start/land so many times as you want, is it?

Again, if you have some questions, you could ask the admins.

Edited by Krauz

49 minutes ago, Krauz said:

As I know it is allowed start/land so many times as you want, is it?

Again, if you have some questions, you could ask the admins.

I think the question being asked is "How did he manage to crash then take off again within the same sortie?'   If he just aborted the take-off and taxi'd back to try again it would not show as a Crash.  If he did enough damage to have it recorded as a crash then he would not normally be capable of flying again (and would probably just respawn in an undamaged aircraft) 

Personally I am not accusing him of cheating as I have seen the logs give some strange results  Just in the last week I have had a horrible but non-fatal crash into the boundary trees recorded as a safe landing and a perfect landing on my active field being recorded as a forced landing. I will admit though that I am very curious as to what did happen to produced that strange log.

6 минут назад, 56RAF_Roblex сказал:

I think the question being asked is "How did he manage to crash then take off again within the same sortie?'   If he just aborted the take-off and taxi'd back to try again it would not show as a Crash.  If he did enough damage to have it recorded as a crash then he would not normally be capable of flying again (and would probably just respawn in an undamaged aircraft) 

Personally I am not accusing him of cheating as I have seen the logs give some strange results  Just in the last week I have had a horrible but non-fatal crash into the boundary trees recorded as a safe landing and a perfect landing on my active field being recorded as a forced landing. I will admit though that I am very curious as to what did happen to produced that strange log.

He did not manage the crash . You can see only a parser interpretation. Sometimes it is just wrong.  

Just imagine, that you landed on the other side of the border. What should the parser write? Landed? But you are on the enemy territory. So, it is "crashed".

Edited by Krauz

25 minutes ago, Krauz said:

He did not manage the crash . You can see only a parser interpretation. Sometimes it is just wrong.  

Just imagine, that you landed on the other side of the border. What should the parser write? Landed? But you are on the enemy territory. So, it is "crashed".

Correct. 

and is that allowed kathon? for what reason would he land in enemy territory, other than to use an exploit.....like last time

2 минуты назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

and is that allowed kathon? for what reason would he land in enemy territory, other than to use an exploit.....like last time

LOL. 

8 минут назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

krauz.....are you his spokesman? or boyfriend or what?

Why do you want to know? Are you going to be his new boyfriend?

1 час назад, SYN_Repent сказал:

Edited by Krauz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SYN_Repent said:

Maybe he had an important phone call or had to go to toilet during the flight ;) Perhaps he decided to land on the enemy territory instead of auto-level his bomber.

It's not allowed to land on the enemy airfield when others can spawn (auto capture and kick)  but I didn't predict that someone would land on the empty airfield (like Lotoshino on map#2)

4 hours ago, Krauz said:

I know why the log shows this strange thing, Because I WAS THERE. But i am not sure that i should explain it. Just believe, all was fair.

No one named "Krauz" is signed up for TAW.

1 час назад, =AVG77=Garven сказал:

No one named "Krauz" is signed up for TAW.

You know, it is not so complicated to buy more that only one license for this perfect game. Just to support the developers.💵

Edited by Krauz

3 minutes ago, Krauz said:

You know, it is not so complicated to buy more that one license for this perfect game. Just to support the developers.💵

I know, but how am I supposed to know that your not a sock puppet account.  Post links to your sorties.

Edited by =AVG77=Garven
  • Upvote 1

So let me get this right.....he landed in enemy territory, which by the way doesn't have all the people that would be living and working in the area (especially near Moscow), only opposition is at the target.  Taxi'ed up to the target and shot it up. When we have a fully simulated populace on the ground which wont be for decades then I'll give it to you....because you have to gun down every peasant with a rifle on the taxi to the target.   For now though, your'e doing it just to agitate, please go find another server to play on.

Another scenario of xjammer not separating his IRL life with his hobby.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 1

I challenged xjammer about this whilst on the server this morning, “anything to help blue win” was his reply

Someone needs to take leadership to snuff out this behavior, whether its server admin's or the community itself...but no one will.  Sigh...

Just now, SYN_Repent said:

I challenged xjammer about this whilst on the server this morning, “anything to help blue win” was his reply

At this point the hilarity of the situation is turning into outright lies from the two overly concerned individuals. To refresh your memory I have simply stated, as always, that I will do w/e is legal to help the blue win. I have also mentioned that I think it would be a waste of my effort to bother with you guys at this point, but considering your misrepresentation I decided to post nevertheless.

Take it easy :)

Especially considering that you already have your answer from Kathon

5 minutes ago, =LG=Kathon said:

Maybe he had an important phone call or had to go to toilet during the flight ;) Perhaps he decided to land on the enemy territory instead of auto-level his bomber.

It's not allowed to land on the enemy airfield when others can spawn (auto capture and kick)  but I didn't predict that someone would land on the empty airfield (like Lotoshino on map#2)

Edited by xJammer

How about just play the server properly xjammer, stop looking for ways to push the limited engine and server, it speaks volumes about you as a person that you would go to such underhanded lengths that you do to “help blue win”, I’m not sure the rest of the blue side would want your kind of help if asked.

for the sake of the server and others playing, please stop dragging this, what is supposed to be the most realistic or near to realistic eastern front experience for BoX down to levels of childish Tomfoolery and hi jinx, this isn’t counter strike, or world of tanks, perhaps the maturity level is too high for you? 

Edited by SYN_Repent
  • Upvote 5

What lies? from who? Just because something is LEGAL doesn't mean it is the RIGHT thing to do. Look at what it was legal to do in the Axis IRL, did that make it right, NO.  Id prefer he just disappeared off to another game TBH.  The one sim I have to pretend to be WW2 pilot and I have to deal with this behavior.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 3

The guy doesn't respect the game the admins or the other players in any way shape or form just for everyones sake just ban the guy. Doesn't haven't to be anymore complicated than that. 

• Upvote 5

18 минут назад, JonRedcorn сказал:

The guy doesn't respect the game the admins or the other players in any way shape or form just for everyones sake just ban the guy. Doesn't haven't to be anymore complicated than that. 

Are you kidding? I hope you are.

You can use all you have if it not mentioned i the rules to be not allowed. 

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages. More to say, old IL2 servers used this feature to save the pilot that bailed on the enemy side. 

Edited by Krauz
  • Confused 1

When you have to make alt accounts xjammer, something your'e doing aint right, especially with flight simmers who are "usually" more mature than say Fortnite kids.  Once again the only reason you are on any MP server right now is a lack of leadership across the community.

Edited by Banzaii
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Krauz said:

Are you kidding? I hope you are.

You can use all you have if it not mentioned i the rules to be not allowed. 

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages. More to say, old IL2 servers used this feature to save the pilot that bailed on the enemy side. 

Nope. The dudes a cheater and a petty little baby. Either show some respect and play the game the right way or gtfo. Go play call of duty if you want to shoot at stuff while on the ground. Or better yet there's a whole new game called tank battles where you can shoot stuff while on the ground without being a prick. 

The admins shouldn't have to waste time implementing all these ridiculous rules to keep people from ruining the game for everyone else. This is a small community and we have a couple bad apples that get off on ruining everyone else's fun. It's incredibly disappointing. 

Edited by JonRedcorn
  • Upvote 1

1 минуту назад, JonRedcorn сказал:

Nope. The dudes a cheater and a petty little baby. Either show some respect and play the game the right way or gtfo. Go play call of duty if you want to shoot at stuff while on the ground. Or better yet there's a whole new game called tank battles where you can shoot stuff while on the ground without being a prick. 

You do not understand what happend.

Ok, again for you

Take off ... Landed... Take off... Attacked the targets. Landed.

What did he wrong?

1 minute ago, Krauz said:

You do not understand what happend.

Ok, again for you

Take off ... Landed... Take off... Attacked the targets. Landed.

What did he wrong?

Landing at a target to shoot at the objective while on the ground is bullshit. We all know what he did. Not sure why you are defending the guy can you post your sortie lists please. 

• Upvote 1

You mean he landed somewhere off field, taxied to the target and killed it, not hard to understand.  Not what this game is about unless your'e in a tank, not hard to understand.

• Upvote 1

Только что, Banzaii сказал:

You mean he landed somewhere off field, taxied to the target and killed it, not hard to understand.  Not what this game is about unless your'e in a tank, not hard to understand.

Ok, more details, for you...

Take off ... Flew.. Landed... Take off... Flew ... Attacked the targets. Flew ... Landed.

Where do you guys get that kind of wild ideas that he taxied to a target on the ground?

Look at the log, he took off, then it took time to get over target, then he damaged/destroyed several objects at the same second, then again half a minute later, then again half a minute later etc. Looks to me like several passes (dive bombing) with bombs. 

1 minute ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Where do you guys get that kind of wild ideas that he taxied to a target on the ground?

Look at the log, he took off, then it took time to get over target, then he damaged/destroyed several objects at the same second, then again half a minute later, then again half a minute later etc. Looks to me like several passes (dive bombing) with bombs. 

I didn't look at the sortie considering he was in a ju88 it's be impossible to shoot anything anyways. There's no way he was on the ground shooting anything. The guys a total tool anyways and I still think he should be banned. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

20 minutes ago, Banzaii said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

There is a took off event right after the crash.  Why he landed in enemy territory and sat there for 12 minutes, I have no clue.

Edited by =AVG77=Garven

1 hour ago, Krauz said:

Here is nothing more to discuss. A lot of people use the feature for ages.

What feature exactly? Enlighten us? The feature of landing in enemy territory? Cos if it’s that, I don’t know any of these “a lot” of people, so I think your talking about something else 

1 hour ago, Banzaii said:

Simply explain...

Explain.jpg

It has been explained already. He took off, landed on an inactive airfield on enemy territory, then took off again twelve minutes later, bombed enemy depot, flew back home and landed.

What did he do for those 12 minutes then?

Shoot AAA on deck?

Thats my bet

24 minutes ago, Banzaii said:

What did he do for those 12 minutes then?

Shoot AAA on deck?

Thats my bet

Maybe he took a yuuuuuuggggggggggggge dump.  Would that be okay to do?

• Haha 1

Funny how you're sticking up for him without even an explanation,.

His history of doing stuff like this is enough to warrant a scolding from all those who care about TAW.

Edited by Banzaii

How could he have possibly shot anything the ju88 doesn't have guns or cannons last I checked. Unless he busted out a trebuchet and started launching bombs there's nothing he could do while on the ground.

Guess he could of used the machine guns in the turrets is that even possible? Also I don't see any triple A kills in the log. Sounds exactly like something he would do though.

Edited by JonRedcorn

TAW is one of the few things the MP community has done right. 

Xjammer and his alt accounts have broken other servers just for the sake of breaking them. He enjoys the attention above all else - so much so he even buys extra copies of the game just to have alt accounts to defend himself. He continues to show that he will always try to find any exploit he can to break the game for the community. 

You don't purposefully land at a neutral field for over 10 minutes to "use the restroom" - especially not with his history. What is to stop someone like him from using what clearly are alt accounts to monitor the other team? One could easily figure out what they are doing and land at a 'neutral' base to let the enemy move elsewhere before taking back off and hitting the now defenseless target. 

At the peril of being spanked by mods I'm just going to say it. The guy is a cancer and is precisely the kind of person that deserves to be banned from TAW. 

• Upvote 10