=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Spoiler

This TK occured after my wingman, Sinerox peppered Man-Yac with a few 7.62 MG guns after attempting to chute shoot a russian pilot, He then proceeds to take his anger out on me, bursting both 20mm's and 7.62's, killing my pilot.

Edited by SCG_DR1FT3R

Ok so I would like to start off this message by apologizing to the taw community for the childishness and unwanted drama that might ensue. 

After dogfighting several i 16 with the help of other 109s, I see a red pilot bailing out, having lost my wingman to chute killing today I decided to line up his chute and shoot it in a quick pass. 

Just after doing that some members of the SCG squad started complaning in the chat, saying they will shoot people who chute kill, and a few seconds later I heard my plane being hit. My left wing was a bit damage and the flying justiciers flew off telling me again that they will take action towards chute shooters and, taunting me that they thought I  was russian). I took that the wrong way and decided to avenge myself, so I followed them and sprayed one of them, killing his pilot. What followed was the most retarded thing I have seen since I joined BOX a few years back. The remaining three SCG members took turns diving on me to try to shoot me down, eventually doing so. I bailed and they were coming around to shoot my chute which they did not manage since I despawned after 15 seconds. 

I myself do not ask for anything but for people not to attack friendly planes for chute killing since it is clearly allowed. If the admins think my actions warrant a ban I will gladly accept understanding this decision however will ask for fairness and be the case for everyone involved in shooting me down on purpose ( I have video and screenshot evidence which I will only post if actions are taken towards me.)

I really hate drama and I am only writting this message to protect myself since the SCG threatened  to report me for teamkilling. 

2 minutes ago, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

Ok so I would like to start off this message by apologizing to the taw community for the childishness and unwanted drama that might ensue. 

After dogfighting several i 16 with the help of other 109s, I see a red pilot bailing out, having lost my wingman to chute killing today I decided to line up his chute and shoot it in a quick pass. 

Just after doing that some members of the SCG squad started complaning in the chat, saying they will shoot people who chute kill, and a few seconds later I heard my plane being hit. My left wing was a bit damage and the flying justiciers flew off telling me again that they will take action towards chute shooters and, taunting me that they thought I  was russian). I took that the wrong way and decided to avenge myself, so I followed them and sprayed one of them, killing his pilot. What followed was the most retarded thing I have seen since I joined BOX a few years back. The remaining three SCG members took turns diving on me to try to shoot me down, eventually doing so. I bailed and they were coming around to shoot my chute which they did not manage since I despawned after 15 seconds. 

I myself do not ask for anything but for people not to attack friendly planes for chute killing since it is clearly allowed. If the admins think my actions warrant a ban I will gladly accept understanding this decision however will ask for fairness and be the case for everyone involved in shooting me down on purpose ( I have video and screenshot evidence which I will only post if actions are taken towards me.)

I really hate drama and I am only writting this message to protect myself since the SCG threatened  to report me for teamkilling. 

You have threatened us actually, if you want me to make a video on that as well, i'll do so. I just dont get why you wanted to take your anger out on me, killing me with both 20mms and MG's after my wingman peppered you with 7.62s to warn you, which was not my call

3 minutes ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This TK occured after my wingman, Sinerox peppered Man-Yac with a few 7.62 MG guns after attempting to chute shoot a russian pilot, He then proceeds to take his anger out on me, bursting both 20mm's and 7.62's, killing my pilot.

You shouldn't shoot friendlies(or call them a pussy in chat) .  Man-Yac wasn't breaking any rules and you guys drew first blood.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

You have threatened us actually, if you want me to make a video on that as well, i'll do so. I just dont get why you wanted to take your anger out on me, killing me with both 20mms and MG's after my wingman peppered you with 7.62s to warn you, which was not my call

I have not threatened anyone, I will stop answering not to have full pages dedicated to this drama. I can show my evidence if admins want it

Just now, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

You shouldn't shoot friendlies(or call them a pussy in chat) .  Man-Yac wasn't breaking any rules and you guys drew first blood.

After they called us children and kids? Ok

Just now, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

I have not threatened anyone, I will stop answering not to have full pages dedicated to this drama. I can show my evidence if admins want it

You did saying that you will post a video on the forums today.

Granted, I shouldnt have fired my machine guns (no cannons) at him, that was immature. But it's blatent disrespect to chute shoot somone. 

Edited by SCG_Sinerox
Irrational

You guys know that chute killing is actually encouraged by the TAW rules, right?  If you don’t like chute killing, don’t fly on the TAW server.

Just now, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

After they called us children and kids? Ok

Aren't you guys of minor age?  Not exactly the same thing as calling someone a pussy.

Also you killed one of our pilots for a few dinks on the wing...

Edited by SCG_Sinerox
Irrational

3 minutes ago, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

Aren't you guys of minor age?  Not exactly the same thing as calling someone a pussy.

The whole squad? I think not

Either way, I will say my actions were over the top. But before punishing people like myself get on the people who are shoulder shooting, I cant count how many times I see yellow tracers going past my cockpit

Edited by SCG_Sinerox
Irrational

18 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Then perhaps people should start thinking of sportsmanship when flying in 60 20 stacks at peak times.

Call me when you got that sorted, and we talk about minutia, like chute killing. 

Guys,

Lets all calm down here. It was wrong on both parts but one of our pilots did start the issue so, in the name of SCG, O would like to apologize to ManYac for the mess and understand that we violated the rules. Just lets stop the drama and move on. If admins wish to take further action so be it but let all cool our heads and take responsability for our actions. We chose TAW to run away for the exact same crap we just did and it is shamefull that it got to this point. Once again, Im sorry ManYac and my apologies about the whole mess.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, SCG_Sinerox said:

Granted, I shouldnt have fired my machine guns (no cannons) at him, that was immature. But it's blatent disrespect to chute shoot somone. 

I'm a little disappointed to see this type of post from an SCG member.  Had high respect until this.  Hope it's an isolated reaction.

1) You are not the morality police. If it's legal in the server and you take offense, grow a pair and shake it off.

2) "Punishing" a completely legal activity with a completely illegal one makes no sense.  Your actions, as morality police, were backwards to the spirit you so wish to "uphold".

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SCG_Sinerox said:

Nothing you guys did is good here. It reflects poorly on your group.

SCG isn't the TAW moral police. If someone wants to be a dick and shoot chutes it just sucks, frown and move on. You shot at someone while being the police force no one asked for. When the frustrated pilot retaliates you guys proceed to gang up on him and shoot him down.... Not good fellas.

Even if you are right in the moral sense, you are more than wrong now.......

Just now, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

Nothing you guys did is good here. It reflects poorly on your group.

SCG isn't the TAW moral police. If someone wants to be a dick and shoot chutes it just sucks, frown and move on. You shot at someone while being the police force no one asked for. When the frustrated pilot retaliates you guys proceed to gang up on him and shoot him down.... Not good fellas.

Even if you are right in the moral sense, you are more than wrong now.......

But killing a teamate? I dont think so.

8 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Guys,

Lets all calm down here. It was wrong on both parts but one of our pilots did start the issue so, in the name of SCG, O would like to apologize to ManYac for the mess and understand that we violated the rules. Just lets stop the drama and move on. If admins wish to take further action so be it but let all cool our heads and take responsability for our actions. We chose TAW to run away for the exact same crap we just did and it is shamefull that it got to this point. Once again, Im sorry ManYac and my apologies about the whole mess.

Ok thank you for your apology. I apologize to DR1FT3R for killing his pilot, my intention was just to send a message that I will not let myself be bully and not to kill his pilot. TAW tends to get emotional and an eye for an eye seemed like the only solution in the heat of the moment. Just please understand that the server has rules and it is not your duty to shoot people that are chute killing.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, =BES=Coyote-66 said:

I'm a little disappointed to see this type of post from an SCG member.  Had high respect until this.  Hope it's an isolated reaction.

1) You are not the morality police. If it's legal in the server and you take offense, grow a pair and shake it off.

2) "Punishing" a completely legal activity with a completely illegal one makes no sense.  Your actions, as morality police, were backwards to the spirit you so wish to "uphold".

You're right, I acted without thinking, if you want to chute shoot go ahead. It's allowed and you're allowed to do it. Apologies, we all acted stupidly there. 

I undestand how terrible that is to watch Man, seeing your wingman die like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

But killing a teamate? I dont think so.

SCG picked the fight by berating and then shooting at a team mate. There is no explaining away what you did. Arguing it negates the apology Sinerox is wanting us to accept.

You do want us to accept this as a one off right?

Edited by 7./JG26_Smokejumper

Just now, SCG_Sinerox said:

You're right, I acted without thinking, if you want to chute shoot go ahead. It's allowed and you're allowed to do it. Apologies, we all acted stupidly there. 

Kinda cool (now that both sides have come to decent terms) that a sim and a server can evoke such passion, even if misplaced.  Shows LG and 777 are keeping it "real" ( pun intended)

• Haha 1

Yea, those high stress situations really make it hard to think clearly! Of course its no excuse, just an explaination 

Nothing good came from that engadgment, I'll make sure to learn from this expereince, this was downright ugly.

7 minutes ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

SCG picked the fight by berating and then shooting at a team mate. There is no explaining away what you did. Arguing it negates the apology Sinerox is wanting us to accept.

You do want us to accept this as a one off right?

Of course, but i feel both party's were in the wrong, . Saying that this was all SCG is a bit BS, But i do apologies for this whole mess.

• Thanks 1

Damn when I think of the irony of it all I can't help but chuckle. My wingman that got chute killed had to bail because he collided with a shoulder shooter and was then killed by a 109 who thought it was a soviet chute. I missed the pilot I was shooting at ( beside DR1FT3R kek)  and all of that lead to this. This makes the russian team look so much better than our blue side damn.

Also I use to only chute kill squads I knew were chute killing but now it seems I have become a chute killing activist in all of this.

DR1FT3R I understand your frustration grinding a pilot and losing it like that is frustrating (thrust me on this), altought I beleive my wingman is the true victim in all of this. RIP =FSB=HandyNasty our hearts is with your dead pilot xoxoxoxo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

I'm not so sure.  I suspect the only thing that would yield better balance would be Kuban-era campaigns.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

BoBP will bring balance. 

dunno about balance, but it will bring all the ol American grizzlies out of the woodworks. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

dunno about balance, but it will bring all the ol American grizzlies out of the woodworks. 

The late war aircraft were relatively even, so the sides will be relatively balanced.  The sides are stacked now because Luftwaffe aircraft are superior.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

The late war aircraft were relatively even, so the sides will be relatively balanced.  The sides are stacked now because Luftwaffe aircraft are superior.

Mid-late eastern front is balanced in my opinion. Early war favors luftwaffe dramasticly though, but well used mig 3s are a force to be dreaded. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

BoBP will bring balance. 

This is absolutely true, but it would be nice to have some semblance of team balance on the eastern front.  Kuban with the more advanced Soviet aircraft(and lend-lease) really helps with this, rather than flying I-16s against 109 F-4s(a masochistic/sadistic fantasy respectively) .

8 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

Again, correct.  If anything the anglos will have the larger share of players.

Edited by 7.GShAP/Silas

2 minutes ago, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

This is absolutely true, but it would be nice to have some semblance of team balance on the eastern front. 

Get an evenly matched plane set.  You can try to force people to fly inferior planes, but they’ll probably just leave and go to WoL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

Mid-late eastern front is balanced in my opinion. 

Only if there are enough FNs for everyone.  And even then, I think I’d rather be in a 190 (firepower).  But at least it’s a close call.

Map 3 isnt so bad for the soviets but map 4 isn't great, map 5 is where it starts picking up for them. 

Edited by nightrise

I get a kill on a He-111 with a Pe-2, 2nd engine is damaged from flak as we were attacking a train, nurse it home, land perfectly... Shut my engines off feeling satisfied of a good sortie... 

Ditched.

lose a plane. wtf.  only my 2nd engine was damaged, did not even produce smoke, yet I lose the pe-2?

Edited by Y-29.Silky

On 9/21/2018 at 10:21 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

So give VVS a 0/2 MiGs please

Our current countermeasure to the F4 is that we can fly Series 87 transports as fighters  with this playing  on loud speakers once we're attacked:crazy:

Edited by Garven_Dreis
  • Haha 2