=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

28 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

So give VVS a 0/2 MiGs please

+1

I understand devs decision not to change anything until they've flown both sides themselves.

15 hours ago, Norz said:

=LG=Kathon

Is it possible to increase a number of the MIG3 planes to 2 (To make it equal for +1 109F4)?

P.S: Don't understand why we have AGAIN +1 109F4 on the map N2. As discussed by the last campaign it is just a bad joke.

TAW_Map_2.png

This 

2 mig3   vs 1 f2 and 1 f4 (or remove the f4... strange decision to ad it in the first )

Gents,

Just for my own info and not being a tank/APC expert, I watched as an i-16 killed a PzKpfw.IV Ausf G, not sure if with a bomb or guns.  However, can anybody send me the link regarding that type of protection with this type of tank had  please or explain the armour here please,as I didn't expect an i-16 even with cannon to take out a tank so quickly with one pass.

Regards

H

Edited by Haza

Hi

Ive now hit Maloyaroslavec 3 times (1 because I wanted to, twice more to check)

Ive destoyed hangars in Target Areas 1 and 2 and watched them transform from full models to burnt out wrecks and ive seen the fires that also signify hits.  The last occasion the airfield showed )% damage before it was attacked. 

No damage has ever been recorded or awarded to me. 

Please can you look into this.

Thank you

49 minutes ago, Haza said:

Gents,

Just for my own info and not being a tank/APC expert, I watched as an i-16 killed a PzKpfw.IV Ausf G, not sure if with a bomb or guns.  However, can anybody send me the link regarding that type of protection with this type of tank had  please or explain the armour here please,as I didn't expect an i-16 even with cannon to take out a tank so quickly with one pass.

Regards

H

This is the armor layout of the Panzer IV G, I think the rear side armor is 30mm like the rest of the hull side instead of 20mm as shown in the pic. About the I-16 for what I could test it's 20mm cannons can't destroy it, so it should have been a bomb or a good rocket strike, the small rockets need direct hits and more than one to destroy it and they are tricky to aim since they fire "above" the crosshairs, imho not a very effective way to do AT work.

pzivarmour2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Dear Reds. It’s very very difficult to coordinate with you. And it’s a very very big problem. Yesterday I tried to cooperate you guys and it’s was owfull. No one!!

2 times I wrote into chat when we are going to start and from AF from 30-40 min before beginning. I did it that you could finish your missions and fly together then I repeat information every 10 mins and 2 times no one fly with us.

When we fly blue the situation is much better.

I think red side will loose this campaign because of...

Edited by =KK=Des_

20 hours ago, =LG=Kathon said:

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Many thanks for quick response Kathon.

4 hours ago, BOO said:

Hi

Ive now hit Maloyaroslavec 3 times (1 because I wanted to, twice more to check)

Ive destoyed hangars in Target Areas 1 and 2 and watched them transform from full models to burnt out wrecks and ive seen the fires that also signify hits.  The last occasion the airfield showed )% damage before it was attacked. 

No damage has ever been recorded or awarded to me. 

Please can you look into this.

Thank you

Probably mayorolavec was airfield wich can't be attacked right now. You can only damage airfield's that have a text below on map attack.

4 hours ago, =KK=Des_ said:

Dear Reds. It’s very very difficult to coordinate with you. And it’s a very very big problem. Yesterday I tried to cooperate you guys and it’s was owfull. No one!!

2 times I wrote into chat when we are going to start and from AF from 30-40 min before beginning. I did it that you could finish your missions and fly together then I repeat information every 10 mins and 2 times no one fly with us.

When we fly blue the situation is much better.

I think red side will loose this campaign because of...

Des we LG were defending ivanovskoe we got 17 kills over there. Couldn't leave this area otherwise we would lost airfield.

• Thanks 1

I' v to say I enjoy my first taw..but I complaint same behaviour of reds pilots..

Shooting at bailed pilots is a real poor thing....not so much honour for them

Edited by ITAF_Rani

1 hour ago, ITAF_Rani said:

I' v to say I enjoy my first taw..but I complaint same behaviour of reds pilots..

Honor and war are often antonyms.  Plus, you'll find no quarter on this thread, so stuck it up buttercup!

3 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

094.thumb.jpg.cd916a1a162655c63459e4c1187e58aa.jpg

12 hours ago, =KK=Des_ said:

I think red side will *lose* this campaign because of...

Fixed.

That is odd. Usually Red does teamwork well. Good luck buddy! Not too much though as I went blue this time.    :P

1 hour ago, 7./JG26_Smokejumper said:

Fixed.

That is odd. Usually Red does teamwork well. Good luck buddy! Not too much though as I went blue this time.    :P

He is Russian, most Russians speak poor English so the communication is hard at best.

24 minutes ago, LLv24_StableAce said:

So, how the hell does siddy knows our drop zone location when the mission just started?

kapitan.jpg

Spies, in discord, from Germany. Quit your peppeukipeys, hide your documents better and suck it up, butter cup. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Wow

This guy

He rammed poor alphabean  then bailed out and then proceeded to accuse the guy he rammed and killed of chute killing him! 

Meanwhile as stated ad nauseum.  Pilot kills are a win condition.  Get overr it 

It's your behaviour that needs adjusting mate 

Edited by =IL2AU=chappyj

35 minutes ago, II./JG77_Myn said:

I dont see the big deal with chute killing. It's supposed to be a war. They certainly did it in ww2.

b b b but muh kill steaks

1 hour ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

b b b but muh kill steaks

No, it's just cowards way of doing things.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

No, it's just cowards way of doing things.

Coming from people (LLv) who chute and ditch strafed players last TAW. :biggrin: 

Perhaps you sort this "honorabu" policy among your own players before climbing to moral 11km in your F-4

Also, lets look if from the point of VVS in historical contexts: A fascist regime who thinks of them (Soviets) as nothing more than slaves is attacking the motherland. Trust me, no one shed a single tear from either side when committing casual war crimes. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

Except it’s a game played by armchair pilots and it’s sh!77y gamesmanship/sportsmanship. Regardless of historical context, it makes it less fun for an already vanquished opponent in a very niche environment who may or may not respawn due to the above mentioned poor sportsmanship which makes your niche environment potentially more niche.......

just an additional consideration.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Except it’s a game played by armchair pilots and it’s sh!77y gamesmanship/sportsmanship. Regardless of historical context, it makes it less fun for an already vanquished opponent in a very niche environment who may or may not respawn due to the above mentioned poor sportsmanship which makes your niche environment potentially more niche.......

just an additional consideration.

Then perhaps people should start thinking of sportsmanship when flying in 60 20 stacks at peak times.

Call me when you got that sorted, and we talk about minutia, like chute killing. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Coming from people (LLv) who chute and ditch strafed players last TAW. :biggrin: 

Perhaps you sort this "honorabu" policy among your own players before climbing to moral 11km in your F-4

Also, lets look if from the point of VVS in historical contexts: A fascist regime who thinks of them (Soviets) as nothing more than slaves is attacking the motherland. Trust me, no one shed a single tear from either side when committing casual war crimes. 

Pretty much the answer I expected 😁

Btw, this is a game, now a world war 😀. You might want to check your medicine ☺️

10 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Then perhaps people should start thinking of sportsmanship when flying in 60 20 stacks at peak times.

Call me when you got that sorted, and we talk about minutia, like chute killing. 

And you keep talking about stacks, it`s about even. Check the charts posted earlier in this thread before talking bs

Edited by LLv24_Zami

Excellent refutation, you completely negated, nay, demolished all my points.

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

1 minute ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Right, you`re a piece of work. 

So, I should tell my squadron to stay low and slow. What would be sufficient speed and altitude in your opinion?

12 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

You did the same with me in game, quite the hypocrite

You also stuffed words into my mouth :)  

10 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Right, you`re a piece of work. 

So, I should tell my squadron to stay low and slow. What would be sufficient speed and altitude in your opinion?

How about you tell your guys to stop doing the very thing you don't like when other people do to you? That would be a good start. I have no problems with people shooting chutes, personally. My problem is when people do one thing while claim to do other things.

I know your people don't advertise the fact that they shoot chutes, occasionally (and really, i cant blame them, its fun to shoot chutes when you are frustrated), but it kind of brings smile to my face when i see LLv person on the chute kill literally a day after i talked with some of you and how you were against chute shooting and hours later a ditch strafe... Last TAW that is.

PS Last TAW had also other ironies, like Drifters  Nr1 killstreak being cut short by his chute being killed, and he was one of the most notorious chute killer himself, but, at least i don't see him bitching about it, so that makes him a person with some moral fiber...

1 minute ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

You did the same with me in game, quite the hypocrite

You also stuffed words into my mouth :)  

You gave me lip, i returned the favor.

VR master race will rule Sim, sooner or later. 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

You gave me lip, i returned the favor.

Atleast you admited to it.

Just now, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

Atleast you admited to it.

That i give lip? You know nothing, John Snow, Ask Fenris what i used to do in EVE ;) 

1 minute ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

That i give lip? You know nothing, John Snow, Ask Fenris what i used to do in EVE ;) 

Nope, about being a hypocrite and stuffing words into my mouth

1 minute ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

Nope, about being a hypocrite and stuffing words into my mouth

You were shit talking, stop hiding behind your innuendos, this is not New York Lawyer convention, its a Vidiyagame.

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

Just now, Cpt_Siddy said:

You were shit talking, stop hiding behind your innuendos, this is not New Your Lawyer convention, its a Vidiyagame.

How did i shit talk you? I said your luck ran out :) 

15 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

How about you tell your guys to stop doing the very thing you don't like when other people do to you? That would be a good start. I have no problems with people shooting chutes, personally. My problem is when people do one thing while claim to do other things.

I know your people don't advertise the fact that they shoot chutes, occasionally (and really, i cant blame them, its fun to shoot chutes when you are frustrated), but it kind of brings smile to my face when i see LLv person on the chute kill literally a day after i talked with some of you and how you were against chute shooting and hours later a ditch strafe... Last TAW that is.

And when was this? You have tracks or something like that? I literally was on the TS with several different LLv guys the other day and, one got shot down and he was amazed he was shot after he jumped. I`ve never witnessed this done by us, although I`m not always around. Life and stuff you know. 

Chute shooting is allowed apparently, never done it myself. And not going to do it even when I shoot you down Siddy 😉

Edited by LLv24_Zami

9 minutes ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

How did i shit talk you? I said your luck ran out :) 

Yeah, contexts matter. 

3 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

And when was this? You have tracks or something like that? I literally was on the TS with several different LLv guys the other day and, one got shot down and he was amazed he was shot after he jumped. I`ve never witnessed this done by us, although I`m not always around. Life and stuff you know. 

Chute shooting is allowed apparently, never done it myself. And not going to do it even when I shoot you down Siddy 😉

Well, this is your stance on chute shooting, and i respect that.. There is plenty of reason to chute kill, demoralizing and giving 5 minute penalty is one of them. Cowardice is nothing to do with it when the chute is up for 15 seconds and it takes considerable skill to hit it. 

3 minutes ago, SCG_DR1FT3R said:

LOL, ok buddy

So, i shoot your E-7 down and you say that "it was luck"... then a half hour later, you and your wing men in F-4's curb stomp me and IL-2 i was covering. The cherry on top was that in my and my friends client he was  rammed by someone of you and he flew unscratched.... then you stay "you luck ran out". 

You have to be somewhat on-the-spectrum socially tone deaf to miss the contexts...