Jump to content

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server


-[HRAF]BubiHUN
 Share

Recommended Posts

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
4 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Why AF is defenseless and Ports and Inds are stronger as they are?

how do you mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Port, Ind, tank's column has strong flaks, AAA machineguns with high muzzle velocity, etc. As I try to no die in every flight that i fly I try to avoid attack this positions but in attack AF position I haven't fear because it has just few machineguns that don't scare nobody.

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
4 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

The Port, Ind, tank's column has strong flaks, AAA machineguns with high muzzle velocity, etc. As I try to no die in every flight that i fly I try to avoid attack this positions but in attack AF position I haven't fear because it has just few machineguns that don't scare nobody.

It's quite the opposite mate. I belive you are doing something wrong.
I tested every flak, and every targets, and they works as they intended.

Wich mission did this happen? 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not referring to the AF used to take off, but to those who have airplanes covered by tarpaulins, etc.
 

I think that the mission is Stalingrad Winter Conter Attack, i'm not sure.

I can confirm when end this mission and it will shown in log. Is the current mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
6 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

I am not referring to the AF used to take off, but to those who have airplanes covered by tarpaulins, etc.
 

I think that the mission is Stalingrad Winter Conter Attack, i'm not sure.

I can confirm when end this mission and it will shown in log. Is the current mission.

I just checked that mission, and all air defenses are on medium AI skill. 3 light AAA machineguns and 2 medium flak. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I approached of target zone, it has been attacked by another blue pilot. So, he destroyed all AAA and flaks by himself.

So I conclude that defense was defenseless...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
7 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

When I approached of target zone, it has been attacked by another blue pilot. So, he destroyed all AAA and flaks by himself.

So I conclude that defense was defenseless...

I belive that player knew how to avoid being hit by flak.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
6 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

It's not a criticism, i really love this server!
Keep it up and thank you for support!!

No offense taken, mate. I just checked if there is some mistake, but found none. 
If there is anything else, please let me know.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wombatBritishBulldogs

They call English a simple language But i do feel for the people who speak their language perfectly but it all comes undone when translating to english and vice versa (No disrespect  just saying is all )) Peace , Guess wars have started over translation in the past  and not just recent times !  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Vad,

 

wir haben unsere kleine Staffel registriert, aber mein Fl√ľgelmann, der Fluegelbieger ist nicht zu sehen. Wenn ich mich auf eurer Seite einlogge, dann kann ich Ihn sehen.

Nutze ich aber nur die Squad√ľbersicht sind wir nicht zu finden und er ist auch nicht in unserem Geschwader. Wenn er den Link nutzt um unserem Geschwader zugeortnet zu werden

bekommt er die Meldung, dass er bereits im Geschwader ist. Nach der Registrierung sind wir alle auch mehrere Missionen geflogen. Bitte um Pr√ľfung und Korrektur :biggrin:.

 

Gruß

 

Little_D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

=[V]P=vad-asz
9 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

 

wir haben unsere kleine Staffel registriert, aber mein Fl√ľgelmann, der Fluegelbieger ist nicht zu sehen. Wenn ich mich auf eurer Seite einlogge, dann kann ich Ihn sehen.

Nutze ich aber nur die Squad√ľbersicht sind wir nicht zu finden und er ist auch nicht in unserem Geschwader. Wenn er den Link nutzt um unserem Geschwader zugeortnet zu werden

bekommt er die Meldung, dass er bereits im Geschwader ist. Nach der Registrierung sind wir alle auch mehrere Missionen geflogen. Bitte um Pr√ľfung und Korrektur :biggrin:.

 

Gruß

 

Little_D

Hallo !

 

Freut mich, da√ü ihr euch bei uns registriert habt !¬†ūüėČ

Ich habe auf der Stat Seite Fl√ľgelbiegers registrierung im¬†Admin Panel kontrolliert und es sieht alles normal aus.

Ich kann nur sein Account löschen und dann kann er sauber eine neue registrierung vornehmen.

Vielleich klappt es dann.

Sowas habe ich schon bei ca.zwei Spielern gemacht, da sie auch ein ähnliches Problem hatten. 

 

Gruß

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

=[V]P=vad-asz
2 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

 

dann, lösch mal :biggrin:.

 

Gruß

 

Little_D

Fl√ľgelbieger kann wieder neu registrieren, sein Account wurde gel√∂scht :)

Hoffentlich ist damit das Problem beseitigt.

Viel Spaß noch bei uns...

 

 

Gruß

Vad-√°sz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN

Hello Everybody! 

This will be just a little heads-up. I lowered the delay time on warning messages all targets to 1 minute.
Mission descriptions are updated. 
These changes will be live from tomorrow.


See you around

Link to comment
Share on other sites

=[V]P=vad-asz
6 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

 

hat funktioniert. Könnt ihr das Limit auf 3 Piloten senken? Mehr sind wir nicht :biggrin:.

 

Gruß

 

Little_D

Hallo Little_D,

 

toll, freut mich !¬†ūüĎć

Pilotenzahl f√ľr ein Squad zu bilden ist schon ca. vor 1-2 Wochen auf 2 Personen gesenkt worden¬†ūüėČ

 

Gruß

Vad-√°sz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Vad,

 

super,¬† w√ľrde mich nur freuen, wenn eure Hompage das auch so sieht.

Eure Hompage zeigt mir drei Piloten in rot an und sagt mir,  das wir zu wenig Piloten sind um am Ranking teil zu nehmen. :biggrin:.

 

Gruß

 

Little_D

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN

Hello Everybody!

An indestructible block in my targets is now replaced with another, on all missions. 

See you around.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we have airfields to land at if damaged . There are airfields in friendly territory yet when landed the pilot gets the kill seems very odd. In real life you vector to nearest airfield and your land damaged plane . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
8 hours ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Can we have airfields to land at if damaged . There are airfields in friendly territory yet when landed the pilot gets the kill seems very odd. In real life you vector to nearest airfield and your land damaged plane . 

There are airfields to land at.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

There are airfields to land at.

Yes our pilots have landed there but kill still goes to enemy if damaged . ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
1 hour ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Yes our pilots have landed there but kill still goes to enemy if damaged . ???

Devs can answer that question. I'm sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe it is the way you are landing? From what I can see of the new system in is classing any plane without a working engine that is on the ground as a dead plane. It seems both criteria have to be satisfied, planes with no engine but are still in the air are often not called dead now I've noticed. A dead stick landing my credit with a kill now, or if you botch the landing and kill the engine that way. A buddy of mine put a plane down on one of these 'empty' fields and was only dinged for a forced landing not a killed plane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
7 hours ago, TheKillerSloth said:

 Just wanted to say that I thought the snowy weather mission today was awesome.

I'm glad you like it. It was challanging to make that mission. 

See you around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday, I got a pleasant experience with my friends on the server.

Thank you team for making such a great server.

Would you like to ask if the bomber must land at the airport that was originally taken off, otherwise the team will lose a bomber?

 

wUs9akn.jpg

 

ZwjTXz6.jpg

 

s609FjV.jpg

 

Edited by III./JG5_a9305093
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-[HRAF]BubiHUN
13 minutes ago, III./JG5_a9305093 said:

Yesterday, I got a pleasant experience with my friends on the server.

Thank you team for making such a great server.

Would you like to ask if the bomber must land at the airport that was originally taken off, otherwise the team will lose a bomber?ÔĽŅ

 

wUs9akn.jpg

 

ZwjTXz6.jpg

 

s609FjV.jpg

 

Nice formations there! Glad you like KOTA!

Yes, thats how spawn points work. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

69th_Mobile_BBQ

After reading the main page rules, I find no mention of vulching enemy airfields being outlawed.  Is it still against the rules to attack the opponent's airfields?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

69th_Mobile_BBQ
2 hours ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

After reading the main page rules, I find no mention of vulching enemy airfields being outlawed.  Is it still against the rules to attack the opponent's airfields?

 

If the server still runs a no attacking opponent's airfield rule, might I suggest that if a team finds themselves outnumbered 1.5 to 1 or greater, then the outnumbered team gets vulching rights?  Might help with team balance a bit....

Edited by =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

–í—č –ľ–ĺ–∂–Ķ—ā–Ķ –Ĺ–į–Ļ—ā–ł –ł—Ö –∑–ī–Ķ—Ā—Ć:¬† http://www.knightsoftheair.eu/en/faq/

I do not see this award at myself why? http://www.knightsoftheair.eu/ru/pilot/4676/VOLGA/?tour=6

 

[Edited]

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Swastikas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wellenbrecher

You should spoiler that for your own sake by the by, some of the mods react rather allergic to swastikas from what I've seen. ;)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wellenbrecher

vad-asz was asking for impressions of the new 1943 Kuban mission, but I hadn't had the chance to actually attack anything while he was on.

So here goes:

A very good "massed assault" kinda feel, but a lot less tactical than usual. Both of these for the same reason. :)

Centring essentially all the targets for one team like that makes for a very nice dense atmosphere. AAA, planes and explosions everywhere.
I was quite impressed by how well the server was handling the sheer amount of stuff on the ground combined with basically having the entire server flying within ten clicks of that at the same time. 

Similarly, I suppose that the density of targets and planes promotes a more casual approach to fighting as there is little to no need to search for targets. Quite the show and rush, definitely, but not something I for one would want to fly in over and over again without more spread out, "slower" engagements in between.

 


One separate criticism from the perspective of level bombing, the placement of the wind, and the very low wind speed (1 m/s at all altitudes) was a bit disappointing as it took out what little challenge there is in setting the dials right, as direction and lack of speed lined up more or less perfectly with take-off and target alignment.
But I suppose this could've been done on purpose to lower the "intimidation" factor of the bomb sight a bit?

On the other hand I quite enjoyed the fact how hard it was to miss for a casual after-work flight. ;) 

Edited by wellenbrecher
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...