lefuneste

3DMigoto mod for VR

10.1 installed 

Don't know around the world , but the zoooooom is doing the job here in Aarhus ,Dk 

Thumbs up 👍😁

the horizon is fixed, but i am still having pix-elated  rain drops and shader issues around the clouds.  is anyone else having this issue?????

51 minutes ago, Buddy said:

the horizon is fixed, but i am still having pix-elated  rain drops and shader issues around the clouds.  is anyone else having this issue?????

acutally the only issue i am having is the shader and the clouds its like a outline that erases only clouds... im having a hard time explaining it 

9 hours ago, Buddy said:

acutally the only issue i am having is the shader and the clouds its like a outline that erases only clouds... im having a hard time explaining it 

Make sure you removed the last version properly the new version seems to be working just fine for me, try turning on HDR or SSAO.

15 hours ago, Buddy said:

Disabled version I was using last using ovgme and enabled 10.1 , which I couldn't tell you what i upgraded from was but not likely 10.0, and worked until the latest patch,  what look like shadows are erasing the clouds...letting me see anything beyond them where shadows should be in the cockpit it felt like.   At least best way I can describe it.  Not trying to sound rude at all, but have to disable this mod unfortunately til it gets a fix.  Don't like being able to see through clouds, and the invisible shadows are like a bad hallucination.

Not trying to offend just reporting my experience. 

Edited by =IL2AU=ToknMurican

Some users have this problem, but others (like me) not. So, untill I can reproduce it it will be hard to fix.

Can you try to disable the cloud fix by pressing LCTRL+k ?

And could you please use the thread in "mods" section ? It will avoid to spread information.

9 hours ago, lefuneste said:

Some users have this problem, but others (like me) not. So, untill I can reproduce it it will be hard to fix.

And could you please use the thread in "mods" section ? It will avoid to spread information.

What I did to fix was I took a d3dx from 9.8 and added it to the v10.1.    The super zooms work but nothing else, which is ok for me since that’s all I needed anyway.   Lefuneste Thanks for all the work u do bro seriously, you don’t have to be doing this for us and u are ..... thanks again bro for the mod!!!! Lol this is the last message from me in this section.. 

Edited by Buddy

18 hours ago, lefuneste said:

Copy that.   Will use the other thread from here on out and try lctrl+k thanks. 

Hi lafuneste and thank you for the very helpful mod for VR. here are my zoom setting for ~66mm IPD with HTC VIVE. hopefully this can help someone. 

[Key1]
; high zoom
Key = NO_MODIFIERS VK_DOWN
type = toggle
; zoom increase
w = 10.0
; HTC VIVE Settings by squid
y6 = 0.44
x7 = -0.0
y7 = -0.30

[Key2]
; medium zoom
Key = NO_MODIFIERS VK_UP
type = toggle
; zoom increase
w = 5.0
; HTC VIVE Settings by squid
y6 = 0.22
x7 = 0.0
y7 = -0.15

thanks, and happy hunting.

On 11/26/2018 at 5:58 AM, lefuneste said:

hi, lefuneste,

as always, you've got an awesome mod!  Quick question:  how do I correct the scale with the mod? I use vivePro and apparently the scale is 10% off or something. I heard your tool can correct it somehow. Do you mind pointing me at the right section and the settings I need to modify?

Thank you  lafuneste!!

I use TrackIR and this mod fixed the "planes disappearing when in front of clouds" issue. Was just about to give up playing because the cloud issue was a real immersion killer..

Sorry if it was posted already and I missed it -

Does anyone have a set of values for color adjustment that give the game slightly more contrast and slightly more color than default?  I've been messing with the values, I seem to only be able to make everything brighter and washed out (Using Vive, if that matters).

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Finally I made all 3 Rift zoom levels (and game zoom too) to point at same middle point in infinity (made by looking on plane far far away).

With other settings I was like cameleon :)

PS: I use almost allways 5x zoom..

;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3dMigoto RIFT ZOOM settings by Brzi_Joe
[Key1]
;set high zoom on
Key =  NO_MODIFIERS VK_HOME
type = hold
w = 10.0
y6 = 1.32
y7 = -1.25 

[Key2]
;set  low zoom on
; Key = NO_MODIFIERS VK_PRIOR
Key = NO_MODIFIERS VK_END
type = hold
w = 1.5
y6 = 0.08
y7 = -0.08

[Key3]
;set med zoom on
Key = NO_MODIFIERS VK_INSERT
type = hold
w = 5.0
y6 = 0.58
y7 = -0.55

Edited by Brzi_Joe

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

What is your IPD for those settings, will help others choose if that is right for them as well?

My IPD is big,  around 72mm. But I made settings in a way to be clear with same focus for booth eyes in any zoom, and It works same if I change my IPD on mask to smaller. It is hard to explain, but when somebody with different IPD can confirm that works... Take a look here, if visible: https://mega.nz/#!ZdsHiYCI!7MGVyNWTYHcVpbOOpv3CdNtY8KJAaZXA6O4gigD0o1w

ps: tracking broke in the middle of filming :)

Edited by Brzi_Joe

Please use the thread in MODs  section :

And there is also this post collecting settings vor VR :

• Thanks 1