LLv34_Untamo

Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War

Invisible planes - a note. Flying this mission
http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/mission/9298/
I remember there have been complains about "invisible planes" (by "airborg", if I'm right). A few minutes later I dropped my bomb
http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/sortie/481317/?tour=36
and went home, when some AA-detonations became visible. A nice, clearly visible line of explosions by AAA from a Blue airfield marking the path of a Red plane, no doubt!
blind01.thumb.jpg.85e2d55bcde0d544f336129298704e82.jpg

I went for it, no plane visible. The bursts were really near, moving forward - there had to be a plane!
blind02.thumb.jpg.3ce40b06795c68192e9344640ec8e1ab.jpg

No, nothing - if there was a plane it might have invisible, too? I went away finally.

Yes, it's still possible I missed it, sometimes I'm blind. But that blind? I knew it had to be there, checked with carefulness.

Anyhow - if I ever came close to the "invisible airplane bug", than it has been at this event. I keep the records on my SSD if someone needs the details.

10 minutes ago, Retnek said:

Anyhow - if I ever came close to the "invisible airplane bug", than it has been at this event. I keep the records on my SSD if someone needs the details.

Post here:

There are already a couple of reports from me.

• Upvote 1

Another strange event I never ever had before and never heard from.

In a Spit V I took off, anything was fine, no hints on problems

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/sortie/473012/?tour=36

Over the front lines I met a 109 with 20mm gondola, cloud level. Sneaked in from behind until he filled my revi. Pressed the button - just the sound of the MG, no cannons, no tracers at all! wtf! Trigger again, no hits - impossible! The 109 now got me, went down, turned, evaded - several chances to hit him - same result: just MG-gun-sound, no muzzle-flashes, no tracers. I went off and later tried to see impacts on some water-bodies - no, nothing. But the rounds were registered in the logs and by the server.

I landed, took up another Spit and everything was fine. But no 109 show up in front of my nose, naturally.

Has anyone ever had this kind of trouble?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Retnek said:

No, nothing - if there was a plane it might have invisible, too? I went away finally.

Yes, it's still possible I missed it, sometimes I'm blind. But that blind? I knew it had to be there, checked with carefulness.

hi retnek

if those tacviews are of that mission, and the P39? (hard to read) is your "invisible plane" then it would not show up in the tacview (nor in your mission recording).  In all the times our squad has picked up this happening, the plane stays invisible on both until it becomes "visible" - usually by firing or being fired at. Then it magically appears in view. My assumption is that both recording and tacview take info from your game - so if its invisible to your plane its also invisible to both recording and tacview ie info has never reached your pc about its identity.

Not saying its not happening (still) just that those tacview shots would not appear to be the normal occurence. Have you tried running your recording and jumping into the other plane to help find it?

46 minutes ago, 56RAF_Stickz said:

Have you tried running your recording and jumping into the other plane to help find it?

If you have an invisible plane bug, you wont find it in the in-game-recording either. It‘s just not there, until it shoots.

this is an example:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 56RAF_Stickz said:

if those tacviews are of that mission, and the P39? (hard to read) is your "invisible plane" then it would not show up in the tacview (nor in your mission recording).

Thanks for the comments - the P-39 is visible in the records and tacview. So it's not the usual "invisible-plane-bug". Here are 3 screen-shots taken from the record:
blind03.thumb.jpg.fe0391894de7e37c193bfc0d1d4fdd0f.jpg

blind04.thumb.jpg.22949d5d15ab73f030dbd63f4937aebb.jpg

blind05.thumb.jpg.cc1286b5509641cbe003ee962529bb8a.jpg

I'm THAT blind ...? But maybe it's a kind of self-protection. Mid-life-crisis, a man not accepting his vanishing youth. Maybe I should buy me a Porsche-cabriolet  :blush:

Edited by Retnek

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 56RAF_Stickz said:

if those tacviews are of that mission, and the P39? (hard to read) is your "invisible plane" then it would not show up in the tacview (nor in your mission recording).  In all the times our squad has picked up this happening, the plane stays invisible on both until it becomes "visible" - usually by firing or being fired at. Then it magically appears in view.

If you have an invisible plane bug, you wont find it in the in-game-recording either. It‘s just not there, until it shoots.

this is an example:

Hi stiglitz - thats what the above sentence was meant to mean (obviously not very well). It was meant to say if P39 in Retnek picture was "invisible " then it was not invisible because the tacview displays it

AAhh sniped by Retnek anyway :)

3 minutes ago, Retnek said:

I'm THAT blind ...? But maybe it's a kind of self-protection. Mid-life-crisis, a man not accepting his vanishing youth. Maybe I should buy me a Porsche-cabriolet 

doesnt help believe me. Gone 30 years past the mid life crisis. Its just all down hill from there and like skiing it just speeds up

Edited by 56RAF_Stickz
timing
  • Thanks 1

I have this issue many times. The planes (and tanks and ships) wont show on the TacView. although we can see their guns shooting, parachutes spawning and explosions from bombs.

Posted (edited)

Retnek

About no have ammo on guns , it succes to me before once time. And im sure i was loaded ammo but when i pushed trigger.... nothing.

I was flying some missions on axis side.
Attack to red tank and artillery positions are extremely easy  ( red flack are super craap )

Edited by HRc_Tumu
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, =[V]P=vad-asz said:

Hi !

Stat page is not up to date.

Stats parser had hung. Restarted, should work now.

8 hours ago, 1./JG42flesch said:

I think this...

He seems to have been kicked already, so if he keeps it up, the automatic system will ban him.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 10:14 AM, 1./JG42flesch said:

[edited] needs an Breack from the Admins for shoting and killing an startet friedly Plane on friendly Airfield.

grafik.thumb.png.8cae4fb99aba51e4b765b65caf5d9c2d.pnggrafik.thumb.png.2ec3e8aadfb003305f0db96749847be3.png

We're on the same page. I suspect this may be one of the young rear gunners who just jump into a back seat and blast away. Its been happening to us (JG51) to the point we disallow gunners. The default is allow. Nothing like forming up the squad on the ground before mission launch,  and then someone jumps into your 110 and starts blasting your wingman finally taking my own planes tail off.

If I could execute then with my virtual firing squad, I would order it so.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin

Adjusted planesets a bit. Notable changes are that LaGG-3 is available in the first planeset, and planeset 7 is kind of a "Spit IX vs. 109 G-14" set, due to which there's now one planeset more, for a total of 10 sets.

Effective after next mission rotation.

3 minutes ago, CHOSEN4 said:

Hi, I keep getting kicked. No explanation given. Please advise. Thanks. CHOSEN4

Copy-paste from an earlier post:

Probably you tried to take off from an airfield that had run out of planes. You receive warnings on chat during take off in these cases, then you are kicked. You can use <p command in chat to see aircraft availability per airfield before you select your airfield. 

I gotta say, I really want to like the finish server. I like so many things about it. But the plane sets just kill it for me. I know we often look to join the server in SCG and then see the plane set and decide to go somewhere else. Is anyone else feeling this way? Does everyone like the wide open, 'take whatever you want' plane set that it becomes during the later campaign or would people prefer more historical matchups?

I kinda feel like there is already a server for those who want the super high power late war warbird stuff. I'm not saying neglect it entirely, but I'd love to see planes appropriate to the maps they are on. Maybe the map could rotate to a western theatre if there was a desire for those matchups on the finish server... but doing it separately would leave all the respective historical experiences intact. 

Or maybe I'm just crazy and no one else feels this way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

I gotta say, I really want to like the finish server. I like so many things about it. But the plane sets just kill it for me. I know we often look to join the server in SCG and then see the plane set and decide to go somewhere else. Is anyone else feeling this way? Does everyone like the wide open, 'take whatever you want' plane set that it becomes during the later campaign or would people prefer more historical matchups?

I kinda feel like there is already a server for those who want the super high power late war warbird stuff. I'm not saying neglect it entirely, but I'd love to see planes appropriate to the maps they are on. Maybe the map could rotate to a western theatre if there was a desire for those matchups on the finish server... but doing it separately would leave all the respective historical experiences intact. 

I feel exactly the same way, really enjoy early war until they add Tempests, P51s flying alongside Il2s, Yaks and LA5s , that totally kills it for me, and not join when I see that planeset.

Why not just add P47s and Spitfires which the soviets had, and leave the rest of allied fighters out

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

For me if i wont to play with bobp airplanes i can do it here as my primery driver is low ping and compared to combatbox i have better ping here then even on wol, so i like that i can just play other stuff on WoL and join here when i see late war planset on stats info. This server is dinamic war from what i see and no aim in historical or even semi historical stuff like on other df servers, its aim is to be what warbirds type server was in old il-2 , conquer enemy tarain and balanced settings for both sides in means to do so. If you look you dont have moscow map with early planset, and then as planset switches map switches also. Its one map untill is won and rotation of planset. I-16 vs 109E7 over stalingrad or kuban makes no sence from historical perspective same as P-47 or Spit 9 vs 190A8 over Kuban or Stalingrad map. Its Online air war with stuff game has, its differant from what other servers offer. 

Edited by CountZero

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, CountZero said:

. I-16 vs 109E7 over stalingrad or kuban makes no sence from historical perspective same as P-47 or Spit 9 vs 190A8 over Kuban or Stalingrad map.

Oh absolutely, I'm not saying I just want to axe late war planes. I honestly don't care if they stay. I just personally would love to see the 24 hour dynamic war that this server has created, run with historical maps and plane-sets. If they wanted to include the late war western front aircraft, I'd prefer they also include the map to go alongside. 

But, if people are primarily seeing it as a competition server and one that should aim for perfect balance and open plane sets... then I guess I understand this perspective. Though personally I don't see the draw of a game type competition server that also tries at the same time to simulate a somewhat realistic moving front line and war scenario. 

It's unfortunate. I really wish we had a 'full-realism' year-round server that covered all time periods somewhat historically and moved around through all the content that we have. This server would seem to tick all those boxes, except for the plane-sets.

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, SixGuns said:

their planesets is obviously German bias since the admins and Finnish pilots fly Geman planes.

I'm 100% sure this is not true. They want to create a good server and this is how they feel the most balance. It is OK to criticize the planeset with real arguments but this one is not fair. 

Edited by HunDread
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CountZero said:

its aim is to be what warbirds type server was in old il-2

This is where we begun, and from that beginning, we have wanted to put the planes the devs make into use on the server.

I’m personally not against having the ”planes matching the map” implementation. One reason I wanted the ”objectives” win conditions implementation we introduced a while ago is that it enables maps being run for a shorter time (as it’s not ”get all airfields” win condition). I feel that this is groundwork that needs to be there if we eventually want to go to the ”planes matching the map” implementation, so that one map and limited planeset(s) are not running for a very long time. However, since our free time is limited, we don’t yet have all the maps prepared to do that, so that’s one reason why you see Bodenplatte planes on Stalingrad and Kuban map on our server.

Edit: And if we really wanted to have axis bias on the server, we’d have the Panther, Tiger, and Ferdinand available.

Edited by LLv34_Temuri
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SixGuns said:

Hey!!

Let's not forget the Mighty LeLv30, the bringer of balance and the great equalizer to our fellow countrymen, who don't wear red 😄
http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/pilots/?search=lelv30&tour=36

What really people should be thinking in general, is which side should they join, when teams are 16-32. Of course the balance might have changed due to one big squadron arriving to one side but still..my hats off to SvAF/F16 and =X51= for knowing how to count.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

This is where we begun, and from that beginning, we have wanted to put the planes the devs make into use on the server.

I’m personally not against having the ”planes matching the map” implementation. One reason I wanted the ”objectives” win conditions implementation we introduced a while ago is that it enables maps being run for a shorter time (as it’s not ”get all airfields” win condition). I feel that this is groundwork that needs to be there if we eventually want to go to the ”planes matching the map” implementation, so that one map and limited planeset(s) are not running for a very long time. However, since our free time is limited, we don’t yet have all the maps prepared to do that, so that’s one reason why you see Bodenplatte planes on Stalingrad and Kuban map on our server.

Edit: And if we really wanted to have axis bias on the server, we’d have the Panther, Tiger, and Ferdinand available.

I definitely understand the desire to use all the planes available in the sim and that is really the position I am coming from as well. I'm very tired of servers with the same old match-ups on the same map over and over again. Especially when they focus on only a specific time period and we never really get to have much variety. I absolutely crave a major/popular server that gives us the variety to use all of the available ww2 content and this server is so close to that. I just really wish the plane-sets matched the maps. It kills immersion for me when they don't.

Really hope you guys find the time and resources to make this happen. 

👍

Надеюсь дискуссия об историческом наборе самолётов и исторических картах не заставит меня летать на П-40, И-16 и У-2ВС. Предлагаю игрокам летающим только за страны ОСИ полетать на штурмовку на этих самолётах ( пока не видят командиры сквадов ). Уверяю Вас, Вы познаете Д-зен.
Со времён старого Ил-2, жизнь научила соблюдать баланс между Полным симулятором и Играбельным симулятором, это верно и для серверов. ( Не уверен что переводчик сможет правильно передать мою мысль ).
 От себя лично могу сказать, что мне нравиться в вашем сервере.
1. Полный реализм - настройки сложности. ( нет маркеров даже на карте )
2. Много разных наземных целей, размещённых на разном удалении от линии фронта. Хочется больше целей - кораблей. Спасибо за Кубань.
3. Динамическая линия фронта. Это интрига этого сервера, ты можешь повлиять на фронт.
4. Статистика на сайте. Очень хорошая работа ! 
Я лично хотел бы видеть больше самолётов издаваемых разработчиком игры, для получения большего опыта.
Огромная Благодарность Вам, создатели этого сервера за огромную работу и поддержку сервера. Благодарю Вас за то, что на вашем сервере нет казуального догфайта.
Боже храни Финский сервер !

--------------------------

I hope the discussion about the historical set of aircraft and historical maps will not force me to fly the P-40, I-16 and U-2VS. I suggest that players flying only for the OSI countries to fly on attack aircraft on these planes (until the squad commanders see it). I assure you, you will know D-zen.
Since the days of the old IL-2, life has taught us to strike a balance between the Full Simulator and the Playable Simulator, this is also true for servers. (I'm not sure if the translator will be able to correctly convey my idea).
 On my own behalf, I can say that I like your server.
1. Full realism - difficulty settings. (no markers even on the map)
2. Many different ground targets located at different distances from the front line. I want more targets - ships. Thanks for the Kuban.
3. Dynamic front line. This is the intrigue of this server, you can influence the front.
4. Statistics on the site. Very good work !
I personally would like to see more planes published by the game developer for more experience.
Many thanks to you, the creators of this server for the great work and server support. Thank you for the fact that there is no casual dogfight on your server.
God bless the Finnish server!

• Like 1

I will dare to share my opinion here as well.

I did it already couple times - especially while talking about the tanks set, it took long time and a lot of PM exchange with @LLv34_Temuri, but finally I think we get balance within tanks set.

I repeat to accent it - balance.

Not historical accuracy. If you would like to go for the historical server and historical accuracy I suggest to start another topic somewhere else.

I think that server is for players to fly and fight against players. And as such it should be balanced and I see a lot of effort and work time spend on it by the admins and creators.

The argumentation about the flight model, ammo effectiveness or historical accuracy please leave for the game developers.... This I would like to separate from this forum as well. My personal opinion.

You can use it for the argumentation why some plane or tank should be included/excluded from the planes set or tanks set - obvious example, the free to play the early T34 (however I did not have the chance to play it on this front :) )

Now since I also agree with @SixGuns that current planes set is German bias my understanding of the reasons behind it is different :) but before I get to that (not in this topic, probably in the future) I would like all of you to answer some probably obvious questions and keep that later in mind.

1. While entering online server would you like to play 1:4 - would you consider it balanced? Would you even enter the game with such proportion?

2. When you get into duel game would you like to fly Ju-87 vs Tempest ... Or play T34 vs Tiger?

3. Why there are Ju-52 on both of sides to provide the paratroops drop?

4. Why the size and forces of camps, depots and convoys are the same?

I think now you should already have the knowledge why there is more blue players vs red one... Red one seeing the planes set or tanks set in the past will in most of the cases choose another server.

Yes, there are not that many - that is one of the reasons why the Finish one is nevertheless chosen by many of red players. Even if you find it kind of masochistic experience sometimes or most of the time :)

All of us have their own reasons why they play mostly or exclusively red side or blue side only. I think option of changing side is good. Numbers shown that like 1/4 of the players does it from time to time for different reasons.

But the others usually play one of the sides. And here numbers shows that there is more blue players on the server.

I have already gave some suggestion/ideas how the numbers could be more balanced to Temuri in PM - don't want to start some 'shit storm' here since every time I wrote anything about balancing the front there is big fuzz and screaming from some of the blue players here or at discord.

When you start using argumentation that something 'would be unfair for the Germans' please think how it is or was or will be unfair for the red players as well...

Somehow the pro historical accuracy guys kept silent in such kind of discussions.

Now just few points that concern me a bit...

Somehow none of the pro historical guys have no problem with Me-262 over the Stalingrad map or any map that are available now on the front.

Same limitation of the Me-262 to just 2 per rear af - same argument was given for Panther and Tiger... Which really have no sens there... Here it may have some.

But still... Me-262 don't have any counterpart in red planes set....

The argument - sorry Temuri :) - that there is Tempest with the altitude advantages... :) any plane justification can use that... Use the Ju-87 vs Tempest in duel... and give the Ju-87 the altitude advantages :) wonder how many duels like that would you win :)

I know, it bit exaggerated but sometimes we need to exaggerate to get the other part of discussion to understand the point.

I know myself how much discussion and PM it took only from my person to have the tank set changed - and I think there were much more from other people as well.

This post will end here - but I think the discussion will go on, since I only pointed out few aspects and there are many more.

And any one that would feel somehow resentful or afflicted by this please take my apology, it was not my intention. But please as well reconsider your argumentation before you answer me.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

M262 is simply a present for LW players and really it brokes all attemps to try some kind of balance in any server.... but maybe it is more acusable in finish virtual server.  I really can uderstand why many LW players thinks this plane must be present.... is really fustrant when u after many years of war.... end your days fighting with your dora or G14 vs a Tempest or P51 and feels you not are on the top of trophic pyramid..... Master the m262 is last chance for still in top 

I understand from developers, include m262 is mandatory.... but main reason not is the roll and repercusion this plane can performance along the war... simply is ( and i must agree ) because is a piece of enginering art.  

What u can find easy on finnish server , is the next picture... we are 4 reds vs 8 blues , and 2 boys of blue team are flying m262. Main role of M262 in finnish virtual server ( and maybe on all of the servers ) is fly very low, super fast, hunting any enemy in a single burst. 

Many users claims , me262 isnt easy to master ... nice, i know what means pull many time to master some plane... i tryed mastering planes like p40 or P39 . Then and really, is irrelevant how hard is master a plane, is a  cuestion of dedication,  the rellevant is this plane brokes any attemp to balance.

From my red point of view, 4 red vs 8 Blue and 20% of blue forces are jets.... made me move to another server this 2 weeks ( when m262 is present on planetset)

Yes i have high level of masochism... but not enough. 

I dont care too much about it.... this 2 weeks i allways can play in others servers ... but maybe with some changes can made a bit more reasonable use of m262 , i think in this case i will no neede move to others servers.

Anyway, the rest of the time i play here, i enjoy a lot. Because is a great server.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

Only 4 tanks in rotation?No SU 152 our Ferdinand?

You can say Thanks to 315_R2r for no more Tanks.

He was the most crying Baby that is no Balance with Panther and Tigers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello!

I want share to you some good time hunting tank in Finnish virtual pilots.

thx to server.

thx to tank man .

( i think tank comander in video is some kind of ciborg or terminator )

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 часов назад, 1./JG42flesch сказал:

You can say Thanks to 315_R2r for no more Tanks.

He was the most crying Baby that is no Balance with Panther and Tigers!

Il-2 can deal with them pretty good

3 hours ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Hello!

I want share to you some good time hunting tank in Finnish virtual pilots.

thx to server.

thx to tank man .

( i think tank comander in video is some kind of ciborg or terminator )

That is some steady flying and shooting!

I feel like that tank commander should maybe be ducking a bit though!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, FLY_ said:

Il-2 can deal with them pretty good

The issue is/was that balance of the front should be both on the ground and in the air.

Face the Tiger in the T34 than share your opinion.

As for the Ferdinand - wonder what kind of option would have the at guns and tanks from camp? And if you give Ferdinand for blue what do you add to red for balance it?

I don't see you playing red side tanks.... And in current Q I don't see you flying the planes too - I guess you would have different opinion if you have more experience in the T-34 or any other red side tank vs Tiger or Panther...

And thanks for the understanding to the 1./JG42flesch

Edited by 315_R2r

1 час назад, 315_R2r сказал:

The issue is/was that balance of the front should be both on the ground and in the air.

Face the Tiger in the T34 than share your opinion.

As for the Ferdinand - wonder what kind of option would have the at guns and tanks from camp? And if you give Ferdinand for blue what do you add to red for balance it?

I don't see you playing red side tanks.... And in current Q I don't see you flying the planes too - I guess you would have different opinion if you have more experience in the T-34 or any other red side tank vs Tiger or Panther...

And thanks for the understanding to the 1./JG42flesch

You need WOT our WT for balance.

Nazi Germany lost war and tigers and panthers don t help them to win.

SU 152 Work pretty well againts  Tiger and especially Ferdinand.

I don t play red tanks on this server yet(and then i see only 4 tanks i don t want play at all),but i play a lot before.

I don t have problems with tiger because i don t try to duel with them at distance  on 2 km ,flank our ambush.

And yes if you just drive single 34 to blue ground base using main road you have problem with cerebral blood supply.

No wonder what no one play IL-2 anymore.

🙈

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FLY_ said:

You need WOT our WT for balance.

Nazi Germany lost war and tigers and panthers don t help them to win.

SU 152 Work pretty well againts  Tiger and especially Ferdinand.

I don t play red tanks on this server yet(and then i see only 4 tanks i don t want play at all),but i play a lot before.

I don t have problems with tiger because i don t try to duel with them at distance  on 2 km ,flank our ambush.

And yes if you just drive single 34 to blue ground base using main road you have problem with cerebral blood supply.

No wonder what no one play IL-2 anymore.

🙈

... if you are against balance on the front created by Finish guys....  change the sides than...

Play as red player against majority of the blue or play in T34 vs Tiger - and do it consistent for couple of weeks. Wonder if you will be than so eager in your judgment...

Here when you play for the objectives you are/were forced to duel with Tigers....

No wonder that playing blue side you have no understanding of the need for balance. Why should you....

But if you are just for blue playing stay on the SP - you will not have problem with fighting against human players - but if you want to - please read my other post:

and give the other players the same or more less equal chance as you are so willing to have at your side.

38 минут назад, 315_R2r сказал:

... if you are against balance on the front created by Finish guys....  change the sides than...

Play as red player against majority of the blue or play in T34 vs Tiger - and do it consistent for couple of weeks. Wonder if you will be than so eager in your judgment...

Here when you play for the objectives you are/were forced to duel with Tigers....

No wonder that playing blue side you have no understanding of the need for balance. Why should you....

But if you are just for blue playing stay on the SP - you will not have problem with fighting against human players - but if you want to - please read my other post:

and give the other players the same or more less equal chance as you are so willing to have at your side.

You are blind?I write you that i play for both sides.

Very difficult communicate with disabled person.

One thing that kind of bugs me about the plane sets is there is almost no reason to fly anything that isn't the most powerful plane available. It goes a bit like this: They have F2's? Why would I ever chose an I-16 when I can pick a MiG that will fare better? They have Tempests? Well, obviously I have to take a K4. I'd be dumb not to.

It would be interesting to see how things play out if the high end planes of a set were limited. You could call it a representation of how the best equipment isn't immediately available in ubiquitous numbers.

A flight with my squad last wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey all...

I've noticed a couple times that I played recently, that the wind sock direction didn't match up to what the mission info said.  Are the wind socks always correct?

17 hours ago, FLY_ said:

You are blind?I write you that i play for both sides.

Did I wrote you are not?

BTW

you play only tanks so far on the Finish server only in current tour Q3/36

http://stats.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/tankmans/?tour=36&search=FLY_

could not find you in the pilot rankings and on the previous tours of this server.

So please do fly red side and then share your opinion....

17 hours ago, FLY_ said:

Very difficult communicate with disabled person.

Yes, indeed....