Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War

• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#1 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 12 March 2016 - 19:42

dynamic_war_1.jpg

Finnish Virtual Pilots Association's IL-2 BoS/BoM server is open. Server is visible in the MP menu with a name:

"Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War".

Server is running a, two years in the making, mission with moving land battles and capturable airfields.

Basic idea (tl;dr version):
1) Shoot / bomb enemy defensive lines. -> Own tanks launch an attack.
2) Ensure own tanks reach enemy lines. -> Combat moves to next zone.
3) Repeat until combat reaches enemy airfield. -> Airfield capturing enabled (for the airfield that was reached).
4) Shoot / bomb enemy airfield until it's "closed".
5) Conquer said airfield with paratroopers (land "paras" plane on the closed field and finish flight).
6) Repeat until whole map is conquered. -> Victory! -> Map is reset.

Longer version:
Conquest / capturing:
The map has several airfields, which in the start are 50% german, 50% russian. Between airfields there are combat zones (aka Tank Bases). Choose a side and start attacking enemy tank bases (consisting of tanks, AAA, artillery, dugout, fuel and ammo). When 50% of the enemy line is destroyed, own tanks launch an attack from own defensive lines. Ensure that the own tanks survive by finishing off the enemy defensive line and keep them safe from air attack. When own tanks reach the enemy defensive lines, the battle is won and the combat moves to the direction of the enemy. When enough successive combat zones have been won, an enemy airfield is reached. When this happens, airfield can now be captured.

Attack the enemy airfield by destroying the ground targets (AAA, hangars, radar, static airplanes, fuel tanks, ammo dumps, vehicles etc.) there. Pro-tip: destroy the radar first to even out the defender advantage! When 80% or more of the airfield objects are destroyed, the field is "closed". When a field is closed, no one can takeoff from there. When a ground object is destroyed, an individual respawn timer starts. When it runs out, the ground object is respawned again. If a field is closed, and then enough objects respawn to bring it below the 80% limit, the field opens for use again.

When a field is closed, the attacking side can bring in paratroopers with a transport plane to capture the field. For this, you can use He-111, Ju-52 and Pe-2 (named "germanparas" and "russianparas" respectively). The capturing is done by landing and finishing the flight on the airfield (without major damage). Alternatively, Ju-52 can be used to drop paratroopers on the field. 10 out of 12 must land alive on the airfield. It can take up to 40s for the capture message to appear after this. Clarification: The adjacent combat zone must be won, and the airfield closed before the airfield can be captured. The airfield CAN be closed before the combat zone is won, and the other way round, but they BOTH have to be done for the capture to work.

Repair:
Conversely, while the airfield is closed, the defending side can bring in a "repair" plane (combat pioneers and equipment) which will reduce the respawn time of many of the field objects by a fair amount, possibly opening the field right away. Also here, Ju-52 can be used to drop repair canisters for the same effect.

When the field is captured and after enough ground objects respawn, the field opens, and is now in use for the attacking side. The process is fully dynamic, and the field can be recaptured by the opposite side after next mission reload (if they win a combat zone next to the airfield...).

The mission has a new supply and repair system. In addition to factories, we now have smaller depots. Factory objects have a static respawn time of 48h. Depot objects respawn time depends on the distance to the nearest factory. For all other objects the respawn time depends on the distance to the nearest friendly depot or factory, which ever is closer. Take this into account when attacking tank bases or airfields. It might be near impossible if you don't take out the nearby depot first!

Supply:
As with older version, in this version the airfields are still supplied with fresh planes by the factories. But now the interval that they are supplied depends on the distance to the nearest factory. So, as the battle moves further away from the friendly factories, the plane supply will also get more scarce.

Pilots can bring supply to the fields as necessary with supply planes, aptly named "supply". Supply planes are available at rear fields, plus airstart.

Victory:
When all the airfields but one on the map are captured by one party, it is considered as victory, and the map is reset to original setting. The last field doesn't need to be captured, as it would be hellish for the defending side to be forced to take off from a field that is under attack, with no alternative fields available.

Mission scale:
The new version is absolutely Huuuge! (with certain US president's voice)
- 30 airfields
- 109 tank battles
- 10 factories
- 16 depots
Because of this, we cannot have them all in the mission every time. In the old version, the size of the mission cause big problems, including lag and eventual crash of the server. So, we pick out only those which are currently contested / in conflict. And maximum of 5 are randomly picked from those conflicts to keep the mission size down. For every one of those 5 conflicts the nearest airfields (from both sides) are taken into the mission, then depots, then factories (max 2 per side). If it happens that tank base has it's tanks rolling, or the airfield is enabled for capture (as described earlier), and we hit the mission time limit, then they are automatically taken to the next mission.

Mission cycle:
Normally mission goes in ~6h cycles (from approximately dawn -> mid day and afternoon -> dusk) reloading in between. Reloading doesn't reset the map situation, but is saved, so the war can wage infinitely in theory. The season changes after every 2 missions (summer -> summer -> autumn -> autumn -> winter -> winter and so on...). The weather is randomized for every mission, meaning cloud types and heights, wind strength and direction, and precipitation all change for every mission.

As the mission objects are not taken into the mission by default, when you successfully win a tank battle, the next one isn't instantly available to take on. Instead, the next battles come available in the next mission rotation. So when you win a battle, go to the next available. When they run out, even if there is mission time left, the mission will rotate to give you new battles.

Motti tactics:
Because of the scale, and alternative attack routes you can take, this enables motti (aka encirclement) tactics. If you are able to encircle enemy into a motti(or pocket), the tank battles are automatically resolved for the encircler's favor. And if airfields are left in the motti, they have their capture instantly enabled. If a depot which is in a pocket is detroyed, it switches sides.

Map situation visualization:
Our system exports a JSON file compatible with the il2missionplanner.com. The visualization is available here:

http://il2missionpla...virtualpilotsfi

Server rules:
 -This is a total war server, so basically no rules, so any dirty trick you can imagine, if it helps to defeat the enemy, it's ok :) ... Attacking airfields basically demands for vulching, etc.
- No teamkilling, this includes ground targets. There's now an automatic system in place to detect this, and players will be punished if they TK. If you are a victim of a false positive, give us an email. There might still be bugs in the system.
- Gentleman rules are of course appreciated (no chute shooting etc.). No insulting other players.

Server settings currently:
- full real
- no icons
- no payload restrictions

Statistics page:
http://ts3.virtualpilots.fi:8000/

We are currently working on our own version of the statistics system to take in account all the stuff going on that are unique to our server (airfield capturing, repair and supply). This statistics is also Coming soon™ :)

Recon pictures:
You can find the airfields intel photos below. They help you locate and identify the airfield objects needed to close the field. Now also contains the tank base photos.
http://ts3.virtualpi...fi:8000/en/faq/

For voice comms you can use the dedicated channel on the official BoS Teamspeak server, details here:
http://forum.il2stur...ver-bos-mp-now/

Chat commands (hint: write them to own team, so enemy won't get a clue of your actions):
<tl - tells the remaining current mission time
<field alias - for example: if Chistovitsi field's alias happens to be "f1" the command would be "<field f1". This tells you the field status (open/closed), how many ground objects are alive, and the percentage destroyed. This command also works for combat zones (use combat zone number, next to tanks bases in the map, for example "Tank base - 1606" -> "<field 1606").

Small disclaimer:
This house of cards…I mean robust system is no doubt flawless, but in the extremely rare case that something odd might happen, please contact us in address "gameserver(at)virtualpilots(dot)fi" ;)

Welcome to the server!

Edited by LLv34_Untamo, 29 September 2017 - 07:30.

32ux.jpg
Intel i7-6700K@4GHz - 2x8GB 2666MHz DDR4 - Palit GTX 970 4GB - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 30" LG W3000H (2560x1600) - TM Warthog Stick + Cougar Throttle - wooden DIY pedals with Hall sensor - FreeTrack

#2 LeR3_Kanttori

LeR3_Kanttori

Posted 12 March 2016 - 21:49

And summer map is ready, too! :salute:

LLv32_Kanttori_icon.jpg

Kanttori - Lentolaivue 32/LeR3 - Finnish Virtual Pilots

Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3,4GHz - 16Gb DDR 3 - GTX 970 SC - Windows 7 - 52" NEC P461 (1920x1080) - Baur's KG13 Grip/BRD-DS - MJoy16 Custom Throttle Console - Slaw Device Bf 109 Pedals - TrackIR v5

#3 coconut

coconut
  • Founder

Posted 12 March 2016 - 23:41

Lots of interesting creative stuff happening on the MP scene right now!

intel core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, nvidia 980ti, Acer predator XB271HU 1440p 144Hz, Oculus Rift. Win10 Home

My missions | My server

#4 II./JG1_Razwald

II./JG1_Razwald
  • Founder

Posted 13 March 2016 - 19:39

Having done both sims in the past should be fun doing something like that again.

#5 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:25

The server is now running the Stalingrad summer map.

32ux.jpg

#6 coconut

coconut
  • Founder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:47

And because we don't have droppable paratroopers yet, the conquering happens by landing and parking the plane next to the airfield tower (wait still for ~10s)

Here is an idea, do what you will with it: Dropping paratroopers is not that different from level bombing, from the point of view of the pilot. So maybe you could implement the final capture by putting a number of fake objects on the ground in a grid, and link their OnDamaged event to the airfield capture, but only provided there are no enemy planes below 2000m over the objectives. The only way the enemy could damage these fake blocks is by doing a level bomb drop.

This has its problems, for instance cheaters could switch sides and do a low-level bombing of the airfield. Another problem is if you have a friendly doing a low-level pass while you are doing your "parachute" drop, it would ruin it.

My fear is that the land and taxi part could be a bit tricky if there are enemies around in the air.

intel core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, nvidia 980ti, Acer predator XB271HU 1440p 144Hz, Oculus Rift. Win10 Home

My missions | My server

#7 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:36

Here is an idea, do what you will with it: Dropping paratroopers is not that different from level bombing, from the point of view of the pilot. So maybe you could implement the final capture by putting a number of fake objects on the ground in a grid, and link their OnDamaged event to the airfield capture, but only provided there are no enemy planes below 2000m over the objectives. The only way the enemy could damage these fake blocks is by doing a level bomb drop.

This has its problems, for instance cheaters could switch sides and do a low-level bombing of the airfield. Another problem is if you have a friendly doing a low-level pass while you are doing your "parachute" drop, it would ruin it.

My fear is that the land and taxi part could be a bit tricky if there are enemies around in the air.

Thanks for the idea. We'll consider it. IIRC, the mission log shows which side's bombs were dropped, so cheating by side switching shouldn't be possible.

Dropping paratroopers would be tricky too, since the chutes and troopers can be shot by enemies. That's why you need air superiority when the para plane comes to the field. Remember that the airfield itself is closed when the para plane is landed, so enemies cannot take off from it, they have to come from other fields.

32ux.jpg

#8 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:24

S!

Map icon enabled (at least temporarily) because of popular demand.

32ux.jpg
Intel i7-6700K@4GHz - 2x8GB 2666MHz DDR4 - Palit GTX 970 4GB - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 30" LG W3000H (2560x1600) - TM Warthog Stick + Cougar Throttle - wooden DIY pedals with Hall sensor - FreeTrack

#9 Sokol1

Sokol1
  • Founder

Posted 16 March 2016 - 15:40

LLv34_Untamo, on 12 Mar 2016 - 16:42, said:

snapback.png

And because we don't have droppable paratroopers yet, the conquering happens by landing and parking the plane next to the airfield tower (wait still for ~10s)

Since no paratroopers available, how about make only Pe-2, He-111 able to capture the field, simulating they are disembark ... "ISIL bombermans". :)

Edited by Sokol1, 16 March 2016 - 15:41.

... guns were too quiet when engine is running and speed is high, and there was no "immersion of fire and metal storm in 2 meters aside of me"

#10 SFF_Esso

SFF_Esso
  • Founder

Posted 16 March 2016 - 17:43

When a field is closed, the attacking party can bring in paratroopers with a transport plane to conquer the field. Because we don't have Ju-52/Li-2 yet in the game (as player pilots planes at least), we have to compromise, and use He-111 and Pe-2 (named "germanparas" and "russianparas" respectively). And because we don't have droppable paratroopers yet, the conquering happens by landing and parking the plane next to the airfield tower (wait still for ~10s). When the field is conquered and after enough ground objects respawn, the field opens, and is now in use for the attacking side.

Edited by SFF_Esso, 16 March 2016 - 17:43.

#11 coconut

coconut
  • Founder

Posted 16 March 2016 - 18:01

I flew there a bit yesterday, it was fun. Lots of attacking ground targets, nervously looking at the sky to see if trouble is coming my way. I ended up fighting 1vs2, but with the energy advantage. Dealt some damage, took some too.

I'd like to see the server somehow introduce trains, vehicles and ships into the mix. They could play a role in bringing reinforcements to defenses or capturing troops. Why not have player-controlled tanks on some of the biggest/iconic airfields? Combined operations is always a lot of fun.

For ambiance, I think you should also add sirens on the airfields with enemy planes nearby. Nothing like scrambling from a runway under the sound of sirens and the pounding of AAA.

My missions | My server

#12 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 16 March 2016 - 18:23

I'd like to see the server somehow introduce trains, vehicles and ships into the mix. They could play a role in bringing reinforcements to defenses or capturing troops. Why not have player-controlled tanks on some of the biggest/iconic airfields? Combined operations is always a lot of fun.

For ambiance, I think you should also add sirens on the airfields with enemy planes nearby. Nothing like scrambling from a runway under the sound of sirens and the pounding of AAA.

Good ideas, and we have thought about many of those already :) ... The general intention is to add new features as time allows, but as getting to this point has taken a year, well, you can imagine the pace ;) ... Work, wife and a 1yo daughter keep me from the IMPORTANT stuff ;)
32ux.jpg

#13 Toxin1

Toxin1
  • Founder

Posted 16 March 2016 - 20:20

This is great stuff :salute:

PS  Please check your image file link for the Zademiyanie!!! Looks like it was hacked!

#14 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:15

Why not have player-controlled tanks on some of the biggest/iconic airfields? Combined operations is always a lot of fun.

I would like to have some player controlled Flakpanzers (e.g. Wirbelwind) or AA pieces there, but those of course don't exist yet.

Sirens is definitely a thing we will add in the near future. Another thing to add is changing weather. I have planned to do that so that I create multiple versions of the mission, each with different weather conditions, and then have the dserver randomly rotate the missions.

PS  Please check your image file link for the Zademiyanie!!! Looks like it was hacked!

Hacked?

32ux.jpg

#15 Toxin1

Toxin1
  • Founder

Posted 17 March 2016 - 20:15

I would like to have some player controlled Flakpanzers (e.g. Wirbelwind) or AA pieces there, but those of course don't exist yet.

Sirens is definitely a thing we will add in the near future. Another thing to add is changing weather. I have planned to do that so that I create multiple versions of the mission, each with different weather conditions, and then have the dserver randomly rotate the missions.

Hacked?

Not sure why but on my laptop and my iphone I get a XXX anime pic for Zaemiyanie.  I tried my wife's ipad and it was fine. Strange.....as I am not an anime kind of guy  :P

#16 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:54

S!

Updated the first post, now contains links to both available maps airfield intel pics.

On other news:

- fixed a bug in chat commands which caused only few first people to enter the server to be able to use commands, others were ignored

32ux.jpg

#17 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 19 March 2016 - 18:34

S!

Statistics page now available at:
http://ts3.virtualpilots.fi:8000/

32ux.jpg

#18 216th_LuseKofte

216th_LuseKofte
  • Founder

Posted 29 March 2016 - 14:53

We are a group of VVS flyers , we might be able to do something here. I myself will be away for two weeks. I give them a hint

#19 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:39

S!

Excellent LuseKofte, bring all your friends :)

32ux.jpg

#20 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:56

S!

Saw the first full map conquer last night. Russian side made a successful tactical retreat from the map ;) .. Congratz to the German side!

And a small bug in the reset logic caused double victory in the stats... Will fix hopefully before next victory :)

Edited by LLv34_Untamo, 06 April 2016 - 05:56.

32ux.jpg

#21 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:01

We added one bomber airstart at 3 km altitude for both sides behind the rear fields to encourage bomber flights to take place.

32ux.jpg

#22 LeR3_Kanttori

LeR3_Kanttori

Posted 15 April 2016 - 13:54

We added one bomber airstart at 3 km altitude for both sides behind the rear fields to encourage bomber flights to take place.

We Finns are discussing to make this server a very bomber friendly. Untamo and Temuri are now building depots and military areas where you can bomb large targets from high level. Also Missions in this server runs very long time, mostly over 12 hours, so they don't end just then when you are climbing high! :)

Edited by LLv32_Kanttori, 15 April 2016 - 13:55.

LLv32_Kanttori_icon.jpg

Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3,4GHz - 16Gb DDR 3 - GTX 970 SC - Windows 7 - 52" NEC P461 (1920x1080) - Baur's KG13 Grip/BRD-DS - MJoy16 Custom Throttle Console - Slaw Device Bf 109 Pedals - TrackIR v5

#23 LeR3_Kanttori

LeR3_Kanttori

Posted 09 August 2016 - 14:41

Something new is going on:

http://forum.il2stur...need-red-stars/

LLv32_Kanttori_icon.jpg

#24 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 09 August 2016 - 17:22

S!

Original post updated. With todays update, people with BoS can now join us on the Moscow map, so try our server out! :)

32ux.jpg

#25 Mekanikol

Mekanikol

Posted 09 August 2016 - 22:51

My friend and I will certainly try your server tonight!

#26 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:58

The mission briefing should now be available in Russian language too. Also, capturing/repairing an airfield is now done by landing the needed plane on the airfield and clicking Finish Flight.

32ux.jpg

#27 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:30

S!

Post updated:

- Airfield capturing no longer requires taxiin the para-plane to the tower, just finish flight anywhere on the field to capture the field.

- Introducing repair plane, which will dramatically reduce respawn times for the airfield objects, possibly opening a closed field. Note: only works on closed airfields!

32ux.jpg

#28 LeLv8_Otto

LeLv8_Otto
  • Founder

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:26

- Airfield capturing no longer requires taxiin the para-plane to the tower, just finish flight anywhere on the field to capture the field.

Only "In Service" landing is counted or also Emergency?

Intel I7 4970K @ 4.0 GhZ, EVGA GTX 970 4GB , 8GB, Win 10 64bit

http://www.lelv8.org/forum/

#29 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:52

S!

From the post:
"...the capturing happens by landing and finishing the flight on the airfield (without major damage)..."

This amounts to if there will be "object destroyed" log entry for your plane before "landing" entry. Our current knowledge about these entries is bit vague at this point, so we don't yet know, what kind of damage is needed for the "object destroyed" entry.

Our tests so far have concluded that emergency landing (at least when breaking the landing gear and/or prop) will lead to an unsuccessful capture (there will be a "object destroyed" entry).

32ux.jpg

#30 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:04

S!

Post updated. Supply convoys/trains were removed because of the heavy load on the server. Bombing factories still affects the supply interval. Do not fret, more targets to bomb/strafe are coming soon! :)

32ux.jpg

#31 =LD=dhyran

=LD=dhyran
  • Tester
  • Location:northwest germany, where the cows are realy black and white

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:39

whooooohhoooooo

being a official WB trainer back in ages i will bring on some of my good old squadmates. Allways liked the idea of having a arena concept gameplay

Send some good greetings to Kossu and grandma  :biggrin:

Still got the legendary 2007 Falk Panzer oil bottle on my desk...... so you guys know what good taste is all about  :salute:

dhyran - CO ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ www.loose-deuce.net/ ~ Fly smart - fly tactical - fly together ~

LD-BOS-sig-il2-forum2_top.jpg

LD-BOS-sig-il2-forum2_bottom.jpg

#32 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:54

being a official WB trainer back in ages i will bring on some of my good old squadmates. Allways liked the idea of having a arena concept gameplay

S!

You and your friends are very welcome to our server indeed! :) ... Yup. I fell in love with the system in Il-2 1946's DM server "War-Birds-FH", which implemented the same idea. When this new IL-2 got out, I immediately had the urge to get the same system here.

Send some good greetings to Kossu and grandma  :biggrin:

I will! (atleast to Kossu, grandma I don't have the pleasure of knowing :) )

Still got the legendary 2007 Falk Panzer oil bottle on my desk...... so you guys know what good taste is all about  :salute:

From Eurocon, or did you visit Mosquito Meeting or Urban Blitz here in Finland? ... It is a delicacy ;)

Edited by LLv34_Untamo, 31 August 2016 - 06:04.

32ux.jpg

#33 Brano

Brano
  • Founder

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:00

I have to check it out. Haven't been online since months. Greetings to Finland from Slovakia ;)

#34 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:57

Note that when a player is spawned for the first time to an airfield, the AAA on the airfield will take a couple of shots at the player. Just Finish Flight and respawn. It's like this because of this issue: http://forum.il2stur...-12#entry337669 and the fact that the country for the spawned AAA doesn't get set fast enough the first time (we do give the command to change the country even before spawning the AAA), so the "neutral" AAA will take a couple of shots.

We haven't yet made a workaround, so that we'd have separate Russian and German objects spawning instead of the Neutral for which we set the country, but it's coming, since eventually we want to spawn correct country specific object types on the airfields.

32ux.jpg

#35 Ropalcz

Ropalcz

Posted 03 September 2016 - 13:48

Hi i  played one game on your server today and bombed some ground targets (2 kills), but stats on the website say, that i have played for 0 time and i have 0 kills.  I have also played two games here before, but the stats have only counted my two disconnects, no game time. It only tells my fav plane (Gustav), but side also isn´t told.

Edited by KG[J]6_Ropalcz, 03 September 2016 - 17:36.

LBCI4nz.pngvN9x0V5.png

#36 LLv34_Temuri

LLv34_Temuri

Posted 03 September 2016 - 17:36

Yes, Vaal's stats system processes the missions after they are finished, and our missions run on 14 hour cycle. Currently it looks like there are two sorties, but they are not included in the statistics because there was a disconnect.

32ux.jpg

#37 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 04 September 2016 - 16:58

S!

Update:

- Supply planes added. Captured airfields (beyond that starting 50%/50% situation) aren't supplied by the factories. Instead, human pilots need to supply the fields as necessary with supply planes, aptly named "supply". Supply planes are available at rear fields, plus airstart.

Edited by LLv34_Untamo, 04 September 2016 - 17:04.

32ux.jpg

#38 LLv34_Untamo

LLv34_Untamo
  • Founder

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:21

S!

Update:

As addition to last update, you can use the supply planes also to supply "factory supplied" fields in case of the factory being damaged (long supply interval) or heavy use of planes.

Also, we now have a dedicated channel on the official BoS Teamspeak server that you can use when flying on the server. Server details here:

http://forum.il2stur...ver-bos-mp-now/

32ux.jpg

#39 F/JG300_Gruber

F/JG300_Gruber

Posted 03 October 2016 - 20:56

Well, it seems I overflew that part of the forum so far.

Concept is appealing, I will give your server a try these next few days.

5ISaUYS.pngnwwkBNc.png

Asus Z270, i7 7700K, GTX1080, 16Gb DDR4, 1To Seagate SSHD, 4k iiyama 40" monitor.

#40 RUS66

RUS66
  • Founder

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:06

Hello)))

Not found in the description of the purpose of the transportation "repair". What is his purpose?

http://www.ил2-урал.рф                                      
43112942_1365760_1365760.jpg
45330940_1470475_1470475.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users