LLv34_Untamo

Finnish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War

13 minutes ago, 1./JG42flesch said:

Yes and ME 262 and FW 190 D9 and Tiger and Pak 40 and endless more for Red Side.

During every Conflict for 5000 Years, a Side for a Certain Period mostly has the better Weapons, as long as to the others followed!

Its not a conflict or a reenactment. Its a video game. 

Tankcrew is a Videogame extremely unbalanced. 

Panzer 3 is useless.5cm Gundies nothing against T34. 

Panzer 4 is comparable with Sherman. 

T34 is bether than Panzer 4 due to ots armor and mobility. 

For Tiger and Panther there is no counter. 

For Su152 and Su122 is a big? We need the Ferdinand to compare. 

Kw1s is nearly impossible for a Panzer 4. Thats why a bigger tank is needed. 

Also keep in mind that in late war scenarios from 1943 and ongoing the red side has clearly bether anti tank planes than Germany. 

But what makes this GAME different from the reality is that german tanks didn't catch fite randomly, that you don't loose your track due to sand or mud. There are no well hidden Zis2 guns in treelines that only fire when you show them the site. There is no infantry waiting for you with satchel charges in trees or trenches. Also there are no soldiers climbing your ferdinand or throwing molotov cocktails on it. So many factors of the real war are missing in this game. 

We need to find a solution to make it playable for all sites and yet give the people more to play. 

We are missing most of the tanks of this full price game due to balancing. 

Shifting the Panther to soviet Forces whould also allow Germany to use tiger. So soviets could also use kw1s and su152 and su122 in limited number. 

1 minute ago, Haza said:

Temuri,

I would sooner see a limited pool of specific tank types to try and appease everybody rather than banning or allowing both sides access to the same assets. This is the common sense that I refer to.

Its not seeing one vehicle on both sites. Its Panther only for soviets. Like in real life a german heavy tank unit fighting a medium tank unit with panthers. 

The actual tank setting is Panzer 4 vs Sherman and T34. 

Adding a Panther to the soviets whould allow the use of all Tanks of Tankcrew in a fair matchmaking. You just have to find out the limited numbers. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tobi_der_Ossi said:

We need to find a solution to make it playable for all sites and yet give the people more to play. 

We are missing most of the tanks of this full price game due to balancing. 

Yes. I'd be happy to have the Panther in the missions only on the Axis side if/when the available tank set becomes more balanced (e.g. T-34-85).

16 minutes ago, Tobi_der_Ossi said:

Adding a Panther to the soviets whould allow the use of all Tanks of Tankcrew in a fair matchmaking. You just have to find out the limited numbers. 

Our philosophy has been to include everything that is available.

29 minutes ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

Yes. I'd be happy to have the Panther in the missions only on the Axis side if/when the available tank set becomes more balanced (e.g. T-34-85).

Our philosophy has been to include everything that is available.

Zhe DEVs didn't asked the playerbase what they maybe wanted. I think a 1944 or a 1942 Setting whould have attracted way more players and this tike frames whould have been way more balanced. 

I hope if the Devs continue with Tankcrew that they will add some 1944 western allied Tanks with 76 and 77mm Guns. Or 1944 Eastern Tanks with 85 and 122mm Guns. 

Nice Idea whould be Tank Crew, Clash at the Bulge. 

I want congrat once again to finish virtual pilots server,  it never end to grow! good work guys!

THX

• Like 1

Like this server, only turn off its the non historical scenarios when we have Russian, USA and British planes together.

3 minutes ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Like this server, only turn off its the non historical scenarios when we have Russian, USA and British planes together.

Like Soviet P47? Or Soviet Spitfires, Soviet A20 and soon Soviet Hurricanes... 

Tempest, P51 and P38 are a good addition to late war game play. Cause many people on red site don't like to play Russian planes. That you can see in player numbers. 

59 minutes ago, Tobi_der_Ossi said:

Like Soviet P47? Or Soviet Spitfires, Soviet A20 and soon Soviet Hurricanes... 

Tempest, P51 and P38 are a good addition to late war game play. Cause many people on red site don't like to play Russian planes. That you can see in player numbers. 

No I am talking about P38s, P51s, and Tempest, BOX already has late war historical matches.

Again like the server except when we have those missions, IMHO no need to add those planes.

Posted (edited)

Hi all, 

On behalf of the Jaguares Brasil Squadron, just a quick note to say muito obrigado (many thanks in our native Portuguese) for the 2Q2020 campaign!
That was quite challenging for us since we're getting back to flying on an online server after a few years. We've had lots of fun and we were honored to fly with such a distinguished group of pilots from all over the world.

A special thanks to our fellow ABRs (you gave us quite a hard time! I was great to fight them, especially JOLU), to the US JG51 (check the silhouettes, Balapan and thanks for the cover, Bear) and the 69th ("oh no! watch out because BIG HOG is flying!").

Another huge thanks and congrats to the Finnish team that is responsible for this great server.

We will go Red on this new 3Q campaign. We can't wait to fly our Senta a Pua P-47Ds in combat!

Salute to all !

Lobo

Edited by JagBR_Lobo29
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JagBR_Lobo29 said:

We will go Red on this new 3Q campaign.

Q3 lasts for three months, it's good to have committed Allied squadrons :)

On 7/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, SCG_motoadve said:

No I am talking about P38s, P51s, and Tempest, BOX already has late war historical matches.

Again like the server except when we have those missions, IMHO no need to add those planes.

There is no Yak-3, Yak-9U, La-7, Tu-2 in game so you would be stuck in 1943, if you go by only what game gives you for east front. But there is nothing historical on server exept axis vs allieds, its dinamic war with no aim on recreating historical battles from what i see so no reason not to have Tempest V and P-38s in late war planset rotation, and on top whole 3 month tour your just fighting on same Kuban map with early or late planset while if aim was real ww2 you would not have early airplanes there also.

It's been our driving principle to put into use what the devs have provided us.

• Upvote 1

Hello everybody!
Why is the server deleting me? I got banned? For what? Who can explain to me exactly what I violated ?
Thanks!

41 minutes ago, PARUSnik said:

Hello everybody!
Why is the server deleting me? I got banned? For what? Who can explain to me exactly what I violated ?
Thanks!

You are not banned. It looks like you have tried to takeoff from an airfield that doesn’t have plane supply. You can use the <p chat command to see the plane supply for the airfields.

5 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

You are not banned. It looks like you have tried to takeoff from an airfield that doesn’t have plane supply. You can use the <p chat command to see the plane supply for the airfields.

Thank you, friend!

1 hour ago, JG51_Beazil said:

Just wanted to say kiitos for the server admins.  :)

Kudos but yes the Server admins do a good job.

Posted (edited)

Kudos is Finnish?  Hmm.  I live in a town with a significant Finn population.  Whoops!  ;)

I don't speak a lick though.

Edited by JG51_Beazil

12 hours ago, JG51_Beazil said:

Kudos is Finnish?

'Kudos' is Finnish, but it means something that is woven, like a rug. 'Kiitos' is "thank you".

• Upvote 1

Hi Pilots!

Part II is here, brand new.
Thanks for watching and thanks for your great server!

• Like 2

Thanks for this terrific server! I enjoy playing whether There are eight or eighty people online! 
I usually join the side with fewest people and prefer tank driving . Nothing more satisfying than taking a long flanking drive and raining destruction, or more frustrating than getting whacked when you burst from a forest 200 meters away from the defense! 
As a player in my 60s I try to stay out of fighters and prefer the IL-2. This server gives you many ways to contribute to victory (or defeat!).

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, =[V]P=vad-asz said:

Hi Pilots!

Part II is here, brand new.
Thanks for watching and thanks for your great server!

I agree what a few other said a while back about what your video settings are in that video.

I have a Gigabyte RTX 2080 ULTRA can I have the same distance settings to see the planes like you see them in your video?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

SRS autoconnect is now in use on the server. Coalition radios are secured, so you shouldn't be hearing the enemy's radio traffic.

For manual connection, use address ts3.virtualpilots.fi:6002

Edited by LLv34_Temuri
  • Thanks 5

По мойму пришло обновление, и теперь не видно сервера в сети.
Я играл, потом вышел из сервера, а когда снова запустил игру - она обновилась.
А сервера больше не видно в сетевом браузере игры.
Я ждал смены миссии в 6:00ч по Московскому времени, надеялся что сервер обновиться, но этого не произошло.
Сервера по прежнему не видно в сети.
Обновите пожалуйста сервер.

----------------------------

Mielestäni päivitys tuli, ja nyt verkon palvelin ei ole näkyvissä.
Pelasin, lähdin sitten palvelimelta, ja kun aloitin pelin uudelleen, sitä päivitettiin.
Ja palvelin ei ole enää näkyvissä pelin verkkoselaimessa.
Odotin operaation vaihtamista kello 6:00 Moskovan aikaa, toivoin, että palvelin päivitetään, mutta niin ei tapahtunut.
Palvelimet eivät vieläkään ole näkyvissä verkossa.
Päivitä palvelin.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:00 PM, LLv34_Temuri said:

We encountered this yesterday. There is normally a warning message when you start your engine but on this occasion it didn't seem to be present.

Is there any chance of adding the paradrop sound effect as in single play, because at the moment the only way you can see the drop has occurred is to turn round and spot the chutes.

5 minutes ago, beresford said:

Is there any chance of adding the paradrop sound effect as in single play, because at the moment the only way you can see the drop has occurred is to turn round and spot the chutes.

I don’t think there’s a feasible way to have a sound effect. A successful drop (at least 10 paratroopers land alive in the designated area) will result in a chat message about paratroopers being dropped.

Hi! I got kicked a couple of times, even though I registered on the website... what gives?

21 minutes ago, blue_max said:

Hi! I got kicked a couple of times, even though I registered on the website... what gives?

Probably you tried to take off from an airfield that had run out of planes. You receive warnings on chat during take off in these cases, then you are kicked. You can use <p command in chat to see aircraft availability per airfield before you select your airfield. 

• Like 1

Is posible increase protection on regular bases?  With unbalanced quorums is usuall top aces fighters go to vulch to bases, if u try use a  temporal base,  u know are on a risk situation, problem is, if u take a regular bases.... your level of proteccion still being very poor. I was killed many times on landing attempt.....  Are many ways to made easy kills , will be nice have one way to land safelty.

Thx

Great server

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2020 at 10:25 PM, blue_max said:

HunDread guessed correctly, the airfield was out of planes.

7 hours ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Is posible increase protection on regular bases?  ..

You can see the attacking plane icon on the airfield whenever there is an enemy within 10km of the base. If there is, use another airfield.

After next mission rotation, there should be the razorback P47 available. Let me know if it doesn't have all modifications and payloads available.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

Let me know if it doesn't have all modifications and payloads available.

Will it be planeset 6 at earliest when it‘s available and do both variants of the p47 by then already have 150oct? Cuz that may be a bit rough on balance given they face g2/g4/g6 early

Edited by HBG-H_Stiglitz

Posted (edited)

I can see enemy icon......

and enemy can see me out of radius, and when im low, slow, and ready to touch, have enought time to dive , accelerate, and kill me, and because AAA is really Poor, this vulcher NO have any risk.

Ok for no increase AAA,  ok for vulchers, NP, use another base , most of times is literaly imposible due distance. Solution will be dicth around . No problem. I play to game according to her  design 😃 Like the rest... for this reasson are too much vulchers in this server.... extremadly easy vulch and many times , very unbalanced quorums.

Thx.

Edited by HRc_Tumu
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Stats look a bit outdated - just a hint, thx.

Edited by Retnek

16 minutes ago, Retnek said:

Stats look a bit outdated - just a hint, thx.

Where? Stats are recalculated after each mission.

7 hours ago, HBG-H_Stiglitz said:

Will it be planeset 6 at earliest when it‘s available and do both variants of the p47 by then already have 150oct? Cuz that may be a bit rough on balance given they face g2/g4/g6 early

I’ve put the Razorback on set 4 onwards for now. Comments welcome.

Posted (edited)

Yup, forgot to update the stats system after adding the razorback. Updating now.

Edit: Updated now.

Edited by LLv34_Temuri
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Del

Edited by Skin