=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Axis lost

Aircraft 1310 / 1300

:scratch_one-s_head:

New supply warehouse probably? 

Our flight to Ventsy, sadly no one of us made it back. Clouds were too low for high horizontal bombing. Had to drop at 2000m....

3.jpg

5.jpg

• Upvote 5

It does:

cfrnkKi.png

Where did you get that from? The rules on the TAW server page says something different: 88.PNG

I don't know what you guys changed since the last TAW campaign, but I haven't been able to play during the day time the last week or so. I'm getting stable 80fps but the server is so laggy, literally unplayable. :/

• Upvote 2

Well we have lowered numbers of players to 74 and its slightly better but we cant do much. There are some problems with Dserver.exe and soon we will report to game devs.

• Upvote 2

Would it be possible to keep the P40 past map 4? (hopefully till last map)

For example Acc. to V.Romanenko book, P40 in Soviet Aviation, the P40 E served in Kuban till May 1943 (afterwards it was transfered to PTO and/or air defence units) so it would be historically accurate.

This is the only VVS fighter which can carry the 500kg bomb. VVS PE2 already is inferior as for bomb load to german bombers so when the p40 will be gone the disparity for ground attack will be even greater cause apart from bombers all LW fighters carry heavier bombs than VVS fighters.

Additionally LW for the "balance" reasons already gets the Stukas with 37mm guns much much earlier than its historical appearance

A typical example of TWB hitting an airfield.

Some rocket runs on tanks in a nice line.

Edited by [TWB]Sketch
  • Upvote 2

Hello,

any1 also having trouble joining the server after for example map change? I have to literally click the join server button like 10 times before it finally will let me in. It loads for some time than goes back to server selection. Any specific settings had to be tweaked to join without problems like multi net options maybe?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello,

any1 also having trouble joining the server after for example map change? I have to literally click the join server button like 10 times before it finally will let me in. It loads for some time than goes back to server selection. Any specific settings had to be tweaked to join without problems like multi net options maybe?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, everyone got that problem, unfortunately.

Edited by =L/R=Mad_Mikhael

Who ever that lone 109 Pilot was who gave us fighter cover to Maykop factorys today!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

6.jpg

Who ever that lone 109 Pilot was who gave us fighter cover to Maykop factorys today!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

6.jpg

i landed on maykop 1 min before you arrived in lagg. I was flying there about 30 min... You were lucky and i was lucky cause didnt saw that cover ;)

A typical example of TWB hitting an airfield.

Some rocket runs on tanks in a nice line.

I was on the receiving end of that raid this time around:

fINAe4A.jpg

Poor pilot burned alive because of 3 seconds on the flight finish counter

LhLiXj8.jpg

PtYOxB2.jpg

TNSHgn2.jpg

Was some real good devastation at Anastasievskaya that day. :good:

Edited by 8.8cm-Flak-36

We have encountered many problems with DServer since the beginning of this campaign.

Small update:

- win by aircraft limit condition fixed

- wrong number of missions for closed airfield (in repair) in briefing fixed

- DITCH near friendly active airfield (in about 3km radius from an airfield) now is count as ditch for 1 mission (not 3 as before)

• Upvote 7

Logged on today after changing my in game name to join a sqn and my account is now locked, any ideas how to unlock my account guys?

Update: Is it possible that admins could delete my "ZephyrZephyr" account and unlock my =SqSq= account? I can't play on this server until the account is deleted :( 

Edited by =SqSq=Zephyr

Hi there, i have been disconnected from server twice in a row in flight. Actually first time was a system crash. It never happened before. Any known issues? 

Hi there, i have been disconnected from server twice in a row in flight. Actually first time was a system crash. It never happened before. Any known issues? 

Maybe u got a  packets lost in that moment ?

• Upvote 1

We have people in our squad with the same issue, with constant disconnect, and it isnt ping, the game simply boots them to the server list without any warning. We tried reinstalling the game but the problem persists....

• Upvote 2

Blue just needs 2600 planes and 1800 Pilots and maybe, just maybe something could happen. we got two airfields with only an investment of 650 Planes.

Damn workers. Build more planes. Faster! And you Hans! Learn to fly! We need you at the front!
You say you have only 10h of training!? Just up thats enough. Now go.

"Conquest of Krasnador"

Some interesting furballs you had there.

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi
  • Upvote 6

That was pretty cool Scharfi. :D

Also, I loved the disappearing plane right at 3:06. But, let's not talk about that part.

• Upvote 3

Hello,

Just getting started with BoS/BoM/BoX and TAW.  I joined earlier, not knowing what I was doing.  I would like to request the following.

Please delete AKA_Clutter from the Blue side.

Thanks!

Edited by NJG/88_Clutter

Enjoying the flying time I'm putting in.

One question though,

Why, even at rear bases, is my He-111 always saying locked?  I can't seem to find an explanation in the rules or manual.

:salute:

Enjoying the flying time I'm putting in.

One question though,

Why, even at rear bases, is my He-111 always saying locked?  I can't seem to find an explanation in the rules or manual.

:salute:

You mean the locked and non-locked He-111's?

Locked He-111's cannot use the 1000SC bombs modification. They are only capable of using default loadouts. The He-111 which do not appear locked are limited in quantity but can use the 1000SC modification. Depot destruction level determines the amount of these special unlocked planes.

• Upvote 1

Me and Padre after today flying.

And Im still alive...

lol

Glad you save yours streak Artur ;)

Edited by 307_Tomcat

Blue just needs 2600 planes and 1800 Pilots and maybe, just maybe something could happen. we got two airfields with only an investment of 650 Planes.

Damn workers. Build more planes. Faster! And you Hans! Learn to fly! We need you at the front!

You say you have only 10h of training!? Just up thats enough. Now go.

Blue have obvious advantage in ground attack. Why they lose so much planes i dont know but its kinda balanced this way.

General question for you server admins. 

As part of the server tools do you have any ability at all to control what shows up on the HUD. Could you restrict the tool tips, and damage warnings if you wanted to ?

Also is there an option to enforce cold starts ?

Just curious, I guess with the announcement of what's coming with the new Dev cycle, now would be a good time to ask for additions to MP server tools, if any are desired.

I know dserver performance is pretty high on everyone's list, but was just wondering about general features.

As part of the server tools do you have any ability at all to control what shows up on the HUD. Could you restrict the tool tips, and damage warnings if you wanted to ?

No

Also is there an option to enforce cold starts ?

Yes

Just curious, I guess with the announcement of what's coming with the new Dev cycle, now would be a good time to ask for additions to MP server tools, if any are desired.

Im sure dserver can be much much better but we'll give our ideas later.

Hello, i am having a big problem when flying on TaW. From time to time i get randomly disconnected, no message, nothing. The game freezes for 1 second and then i'm back at the Main Menu, that is really frustrating and i'm here asking it this is a common problem with the server, the game or if it's just me and if there is something i can do about it. Thank you!

Edited by I./JG51_Faerber
  • Upvote 1

+ for the post above.

and... today as well ^^

311090D13193508F7A01E46E6BECCACFD22E6A23

3dUra7X.jpg

pq3RDMU.jpg

Blue have obvious advantage in ground attack. Why they lose so much planes i dont know but its kinda balanced this way.

Planes are more fragile than Allied counterparts (IL-2) and most ground attackers fly into the combat area alone. It's pretty easy if you just don't care about muh kill streak, fly to target & lose a few engines and ditch/be an hero. Especially when TWB is on later in the day, many Axis player get killed :)

High mortality rate

ZqO5HF9.jpg

N6PJtzz.jpg

pskbPR8.jpg

zDr4qdu.jpg

RhaENAe.jpg

TBrKGOA.jpg

4QOtVHJ.jpg

v7LJl9t.jpg

Hello, i am having a big problem when flying on TaW. From time to time i get randomly disconnected, no message, nothing. The game freezes for 1 second and then i'm back at the Main Menu, that is really frustrating and i'm here asking it this is a common problem with the server, the game or if it's just me and if there is something i can do about it. Thank you!

You mean when the mission ends after reaching time limit or just spontaneously while in the server? People get kicked for high ping frequently, that might be it.

You mean when the mission ends after reaching time limit or just spontaneously while in the server? People get kicked for high ping frequently, that might be it.

I mean spontaneously from the server, i play with around 250 ping (I am from Brazil) But it's ok for me, but is that considered a huge ping? I never go above 300 unless it's on Wings of Liberty