=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Is it possible to extend the mission from 1.50hrs to 2.50hrs? 2 hrs isn't enough if you join half way through, whereas with 3 hrs you can get a LOT done before the server ends.

• Upvote 1

Riksen, how do I unlock the account that I want to use. The unwanted account which is unlocked I can't access for some reason to edit.

Is it possible to extend the mission from 1.50hrs to 2.50hrs? 2 hrs isn't enough if you join half way through, whereas with 3 hrs you can get a LOT done before the server ends.

+1

I find it disturbing that Germans get 37mm on the Stuka right at the beginning of the campaign was that a mistake?

Sorry but no because we would have to rebuild all targets to make them much bigger. 1:45 +-5min is enough to make actions.

Also where are the drop zones for the Ju-52s I don't seem to find them and I'd love to fly some missions with the old tante ju.

Rename the =FEW=Glogta nickname to something else and rename Glotga to the name u wish to use in the campaign (this name must match ur il2 account). Thats it!

I can't actually rename Glogta its under the same account

Stukas get 37s while the Shtermovic doesn't even get a 23? Seems a bit odd if nothing else

Are you sure ?  There should be 23 but not at every AF. Also damaged depot reduces available numbers of 23mm

Ah, I forgot about that new rule. I'll have to look around a little more.

There also seems to be some confusion on transport plane rules. If a AF is closed out due to damage or front line action can transport missions be successfully conducted to put that AF back in action?

ATTENTION !

Rule says you cant land at closed AF this includes fighters, strikers and bombers exception is transport planes in supply missions.

BUG FOUND:

Supply mission by landing transport plane at closed AF result with DITCHED plane. We will fix this ASAP. Stay tuned for info.

So it was a bug. Thanks for the quick turn around on that answer. Hope it isn't too much work for you guys to put it right.

I have a problem with my last sortie (http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=3463&name=4./JG52_Riksen):

I got damaged by Black_ice but It was only my fuel line... I kept flying and still managed to get a kill. The mission ended with me still in the air (besides leaking fuel my plane was totally fine) and and about to land but it ended before I had the time to reach the field. I think this is a bug but if not it is unfair because I was not shot down (Maybe it is associated with the Erratic behavior msg during the mission?). Could you guys check it out? (Mission: Moscow_North #19)

Edited by 4./JG52_Riksen

= LG = Kathon good afternoon, I had a very interesting and productive flight last night (09/01/2017 23:21:37 Moscow_North # 8 Landed). I destroyed the train and returned home from the task, my shooter Vasily still managed to shoot down two Messers. As intelligence reported later, these were the best pilots of the squadron, pilots paulshow2 and his leading = LG = Kathon. They certainly inflicted damage on my plane, firing randomly on it)), but I managed to bring the car to the aerodrome and successfully planted it. But some scoundrel, reported to the higher command the wrong information and my combat flight with the destruction of the enemy echelon was not written to me in the flight book, and also the shooting down of two German aces. And after this relegation, I was also lowered in rank. From the lieutenant, to the junior lieutenant. Meeting him, I would kill a scoundrel)).

There is "Pilot exit" event at the end of this sortie, so it means that you probably exited the  game without finishing the mission or disconnected. From log files point of view.

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=1409&name=Klever

Riksen, how do I unlock the account that I want to use. The unwanted account which is unlocked I can't access for some reason to edit.

Did you register MADOV account as I suggested? No. So how would you like to log in?

Also where are the drop zones for the Ju-52s I don't seem to find them and I'd love to fly some missions with the old tante ju.

Drop zone should be visible if airfield is damaged more then 50%. I will check it.

I checked it and it's visible for Allied :/ Will be fixed.

I can't actually rename Glogta its under the same account

Register Glogta first, then change it's name.

Are you sure ?  There should be 23 but not at every AF. Also damaged depot reduces available numbers of 23mm

Well, I check it again and there is no 23mm at all on the first map.

I have a problem with my last sortie (http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=3463&name=4./JG52_Riksen):

I got damaged by Black_ice but It was only my fuel line... I kept flying and still managed to get a kill. The mission ended with me still in the air (besides leaking fuel my plane was totally fine) and and about to land but it ended before I had the time to reach the field. I think this is a bug but if not it is unfair because I was not shot down (Maybe it is associated with the Erratic behavior msg during the mission?). Could you guys check it out? (Mission: Moscow_North #19)

Maybe game bug or erratic behavior. There is damage and shot down in log files.

Is this a bug too?

My menu is broken, can't start a new fly and exit the server...

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=I./JG68_Sperber

After this I lose 200 points...?

I think my plane is standing on the airport, but I can only see the Menu and can't out... Only with leave the server..

This is blöd ;)

Game bug for sure. 

Edited by =LG=Kathon

What can I do next time?

Must Waiting in the Menu ... And on next map restart are lose not 200 points?

Edit...please restore the lost points to the bug? They had flown hard ... ;)

Edited by I./JG68_Sperber

German side : 45 Players.....Soviet side : 17 players... :( ...really bad that there are not more pilots for the red side...very hard to understand, and very detrimental to the interest of the online campaign... :huh:

Last 3 or 4 campaigns we =LG= where flying reds and it was mostly the same - most time outnumbered and well... we had so much fun hehehehe :D Just have fun, numbers will change (hope so) when BOS planes will be available ;)

• Upvote 3

Could someone please lock my old username and unlock my current one? http://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=3./JG15_Hans

I changed my nickname today and it`s showing that it`s locked :( I cant unlock it

You must change your username here in the il-2 Sturmovik profile to match your current one. Worked for me. Boa sorte!

Hans troca o nick da conta que esta desbloqueada para o seu atual nick. Tem como mudar o nome la no perfil

Sorry but no because we would have to rebuild all targets to make them much bigger. 1:45 +-5min is enough to make actions.

ok fair enough. Just to confirm though, where's the best place to find the amount of timing remaining on the server? Is the time elapsed on the TAW website accurately in sync with the server? 

Перегонка самолётов на повреждённые филды...В стате аварийная посадка

Дата Карта Результат Потраченное время ВП УНЦ Самолет Информация 03.09.2017 07:18:41 Moscow_North #25 В полете 0h 9m 58s 0 0 Pe-2 ser.35 transport NOT VALID PLANE 03.09.2017 07:00:01 Moscow_North #25 Аварийная посадка 0h 13m 56s 0 0 Pe-2 ser.35 transport NOT VALID PLANE 03.09.2017 06:46:18 Moscow_North #25 Аварийная посадка 0h 13m 29s 0 0 Pe-2 ser.35 transport   02.09.2017 20:53:33 Moscow_North #20 Аварийная посадка 0h 18m 29s 0 0 Pe-2 ser.35 transport   02.09.2017 20:33:44 Moscow_North #19 Аварийная посадка 0h 10m 28s 0 0 Pe-2 ser.35 transport

German side : 45 Players.....Soviet side : 17 players... :( ...really bad that there are not more pilots for the red side...very hard to understand, and very detrimental to the interest of the online campaign... :huh:

Personally I fly Blue because i like the a/c. I don't like any of the VVS a/c except maybe the IL2. Once the A20B comes that should change. Until then....

Don't forget though, the VVS won the last campaign even at a player disadvantage. Thats changing this campaign though.

Well, the German Side is all like: 4xjOxLt.jpg

VVS should maintain 4jA95Lt.jpg

It's funny, all this complaining about the numbers being uneven, the VVS still won the last campaign, so i could care less about the numbers, I would even prefer to be outnumbered due to the fact of more aircraft to shoot down.

But at the same time, the Luftwaffe learned there lesson from the last campaign, You cant win a war with just air superiority, and we've finally figured it out.

In my Opinion once the Balance goes 2:1 and worse, Terrorbombing enemy Spawnzones becomes entirely legitimate. It will be my way of dealing with Imbalance in the Future. 

This way if we can't balance the Teams, at least we can balance the Frustration. 

• Upvote 1

Can we still have one account for each side like it was before ?

Never mind, still working.

Edited by 57.GIAP_Manu653

It's funny, all this complaining about the numbers being uneven, the VVS still won the last campaign, so i could care less about the numbers, I would even prefer to be outnumbered due to the fact of more aircraft to shoot down.

But at the same time, the Luftwaffe learned there lesson from the last campaign, You cant win a war with just air superiority, and we've finally figured it out.

I am so tired of this argument. Oh, you just have more targets now, why are you complaining? Try fighting against planes that can dictate the pace of combat 2,3,4 to 1 and then tell me all about how you are so happy with more targets in the air. This argument is dumb and counter productive. If you want to shamelessly stack teams fine, I can't stop you, but at least be honest about it and stop making these fake ass arguments.

• Upvote 7

"The VVS still won the last campaign"...

personally, it does not matter to me to win the campaign ... but I wish I could survive more than three missions ... when the last pilots who are still flying red will be like me tired of the situation, I believe that our apprentices "experten" will have to settle for a campaign without enemy aircraft ... not very fun I think ... :dry: ...whatever the game,it is always good to respect his opponent ... but above all, it is very important to have one ... opponent...

• Upvote 1

personally, it does not matter to me to win the campaign ... but I wish I could survive more than three missions ... when the last pilots who are still flying red will be like me tired of the situation, I believe that our apprentices "experten" will have to settle for a campaign without enemy aircraft ... not very fun I think ... :dry: ...whatever the game,it is always good to respect his opponent ... but above all, it is very important to have one ... opponent...

Why not have a big, undisturbed Bf109 Circlejerk 24/7 without any interference?

Why not have a big, undisturbed Bf109 Circlejerk 24/7 without any interference?

Maybe if you guys where actually playing instead of bitching on the forums reds might actually have some numbers  :rolleyes:

Edited by =FEW=nightrise
  • Upvote 4

Miji, was the airfield contested? If so the issue is a bug that has previously been identified and is being worked on last I heard.

Landing transport plane in red AF whit 100% damage, counted as DITCHED and no repair in AF in next mission.

What is wrong???

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=5960&name=RedEye_Miji

ATTENTION !

Rule says you cant land at closed AF this includes fighters, strikers and bombers exception is transport planes in supply missions.

BUG FOUND:

Supply mission by landing transport plane at closed AF result with DITCHED plane. We will fix this ASAP. Stay tuned for info.

This what happened.

After mission (#33) reload this bug will be fixed.

Edited by =LG=Leutnant_Artur

@Kathon, again -200 Points for a Disco(in flight) . 74\74 Players on the Server...

In VR I feel the overload.

I am not damaged.

This are new Rules? ;)

Problem Technology = .......

I am so tired of this argument. Oh, you just have more targets now, why are you complaining? Try fighting against planes that can dictate the pace of combat 2,3,4 to 1 and then tell me all about how you are so happy with more targets in the air. This argument is dumb and counter productive. If you want to shamelessly stack teams fine, I can't stop you, but at least be honest about it and stop making these fake ass arguments.

It's simple, if you get on teamspeak, fly with some of your other crying Russian friends and boom, you have a wingman, since you can't fly by yourself

Talk about respecting your opponent ... you should then have a serious talk with some of ur comrades who deliberately shoot at chutes.