=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

I really enjoyed those missions at the end of the day, where you could watch as the sun sank below the horizon, and day turned to dusk. 

Getting lots of practice in as VVS for this upcoming campaign, as much as I can't wait for the new campaign to start, these breaks in between campaigns make it feel more like an event. Gives us something to look forward to.

• Upvote 3

any chance the TAW practice mode could have some german tank columns ? I want to see what these ptabs can do :)

any chance the TAW practice mode could have some german tank columns ? I want to see what these ptabs can do :)

Not at the moment

You can try in China BBF server, we have such a setting for practice in the Green Zone, the training area.

You can respawn in air and use the mod 1943 with the PTABs.

I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-5-6 SWITCH
Crazy going slowly am I 6-5-4-3-2-1- SWITCH
I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-5-6 SWITCH

Please come back TAW.

• Upvote 1

Any chance we can get the p40 as a regular vs. earned aircraft ?

Basically it requires the purchase of BOS to play in the war for some

Any chance we can get the p40 as a regular vs. earned aircraft ?

Basically it requires the purchase of BOS to play in the war for some

Actually to play full campaign it requires BOM, BOS and soon BOK.

About P40 sorry but no.

If you happened to see herne shot friendlies on TAW training yesterday, that was me practicing with ptabs vs friendly tank columns. Seems I need way more practice :)

La5 82F engine, any hope for that in the next campaign?

In IX campaign LA5 appeared in 5th map and this engine was available from the start. In X campaign engine is available from 6th map and LA5 same 5 map.

Artur any news on when registration will open ? Just eager to sign all my virtual lives up for "Mother Russia" for this campaign.

Artur any news on when registration will open ? Just eager to sign all my virtual lives up for "Mother Russia" for this campaign.

Probably one or two days before campaign start.

Probably one or two days before campaign start.

Good day, but a more precise date for the beginning of the campaign has already been determined?

Edited by Klever

Good day, but a more precise date for the beginning of the campaign has already been determined?

Sorry but we don't have precise date but 100% this will be september.

Stay tuned and be patient guys, I will inform you. We're also hungry for TAW but we want to make good job with changes :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Stay tuned and be patient guys, I will inform you. We're also hungry for TAW but we want to make good job with changes
 Of course we will wait, because there are no alternatives, and thank you very much for the work you have done. :salute:
  • Upvote 2

I thought coconut's was with markers, gps, and no conclusive missions? If there is an expert version, we shall try it.

He's got an expert version running now.

Would it be possible for the early Stalingrad map to integrate as targets a bunch of destroyable warehouses and factory buildings  located at the same positions as the orginal factories where located (e.g. Lazur chemical, steelworks "Red October", etc.) ? Would make things much more authentic if Stuka and Ju-88 would have to fly to Stalingrad industrial area first...

• Upvote 1

War is coming any day now :-)

Are you waiting for the next patch?

First 15 Hs-129B1s arrived in the Crimea on May 6, 1942. Debut of MK-101 cannon - June 1942. First Hs-129 unit to employ the MK-103 cannon - 4.(Pz)/Sch.G 1 - June 1943.                                                                             Source - Hs 129 Panzerjager! Author - Martin Pegg

Wasn't it available earlier than that?

First 15 Hs-129B1s arrived in the Crimea on May 6, 1942. Debut of MK-101 cannon - June 1942. First Hs-129 unit to employ the MK-103 cannon - 4.(Pz)/Sch.G 1 - June 1943.

Source - Hs 129 Panzerjager! Author - Martin Pegg

Yup, 7 map is to late. We'll do it good, just like its in HvB data.

• Upvote 1

Much earlier :D   We start on 1st September (99%).
 Well done !!! Good date, I'll take the kids to school and start))).

I thought coconut's was with markers, gps, and no conclusive missions? If there is an expert version, we shall tr

There has always been two versions of his server, NORMAL and EXPERT.  The EXPERT version has no external views, the only icons on the map are notated when you fly over a defensive poition, in escence simulating you marking it on a map.  Best server for smaller player numbers.  Its a campaign not a conclusive mission.  Instead try the server instead of asking on here, its better to make your own opinion on it than to ask us.

Much earlier :D

We start on 1st September (99%).

shit !! when will registration open ? :)

Edited by =11=herne

New TAW campaign starts on 1st September morning.

Changes and new features:

• New artillery objective. When enemy tank convoy, with more than 10 tanks, is near the city then artillery is placed to support tanks attack. To prevent from capturing the city destroy artillery and tanks as well.
  • New supply warehouse objective is placed on the map once every 4-5 real days (about 50 missions). If not destroyed then it increase global limits for planes, tanks and trucks by 80, 150 and 240 respectively. Supply warehouse consist of several different hangars and other buildings. You must destroy as many hangars as possible.
  • If depot is destroyed completely then it’s not available for several missions (about 15). After that time it is rebuild but only by 50%, so I will be much easier to destroy it next time. It’s recommended to constantly attacking enemy depot because if not attacked then it’s rebuild by a small amount. Depot has influence on tanks/supply convoy strength, defense position strength and availability of some payloads on the airfields.
  • New defense position layout. As before tanks, anti-tanks guns, BM-13 and armored trucks, dugouts should be destroyed. There are many dugouts now but only those witch are connected by passages should be destroyed. The main strength of defense position are tanks/anti-tank guns (50%), then BM-13/armored trucks (25%) and connected dugouts (25%)
  • After capturing enemy city new defense position depends on number of trucks and also number of tanks now.
  • Hidden troops are placed on its side of territory. Front line takes into account position of this troops.
  • It’s not possible to land on closed airfield.
  • Drop zone for paratroops is visible only for Axis side.
  • Destroyed bridge doesn’t inform about nearby enemy planes.
  • Ju-52 doesn’t need 100% fuel to fly transport mission.
  • Planes with quantity below 0 will not be replenish automatically by CM+1 anymore.
  • Disconnection – if plane was damaged and there was disconnection before 5min from last damage then it’s count as before as DISCO. If disconnection was after 5min then it’s not counted as DISCO but plane is lost.
  • New medals graphic and awards for total flight time on different type of planes.
  • New plane set:

planeset_v1.4.8.jpg

* ShVAK is not available for the I-16 type 24 on the first map #1

* VYa23 is not available for the IL-2 AM-38 '41 on the first map #1

* M82F engine is not available for the La-5 on the map #5

* Mk103 is not available for the Hs-129 on the maps #5 and #6

* Sh37 is limited for the IL-2 AM-38 ’42. Limitation depends on depot destruction.

* SC1000 is limited for the He 111 H-6. It’s not available on frontline airfields and limitation depends on depot destruction.

Registration is open.

Good luck!

• Upvote 11