PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

Looks like we need an update for 3.003 so IL-2 Stats becomes aware of Bf 109 G-14 and Spitfire Mk.IXe.

Cheers!

Mike

I guess we need an update to reflect the newly available kites from Patch 3.005 😎

Not trying to push though. I know Vaal will be faster than light anyway 👍

Cheers!

Mike

Now you can update the list of objects. Pictures of new planes will be later.

Update file src\objects.csv and run update

objects.zip

1st class service, thanks a bomb Vaal.

Just in time for my purchase of FC&TC 😉

Cheers!

Mike

I'm afraid there's a small glitch in 1.2.23.

Just got this error:

[2018.07.19 18:15:56] unexpected error                                                                                                               
Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                                                   
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 15, in handle                                   
    stats_whore.main()                                                                                                                               
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 69, in main                                                         
    online_timestamp = update_online(m_report_files=m_report_files, online_timestamp=online_timestamp)                                               
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\online.py", line 24, in update_online                                                     
    data = parse_mission_log_line.parse(line)                                                                                                        
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\mission_report\parse_mission_log_line.py", line 231, in parse                                   
    data = atype_handlers[atype_id].match(line.strip()).groupdict()                                                                                  
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groupdict'                                                                                       
[2018.07.19 18:15:56] Lock 2384413112416 released on C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\file.lock                                              
Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                                                   
  File "manage.py", line 7, in <module>                                                                                                              
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)                                                                                                              
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line 
    utility.execute()                                                                                                                                
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute                   
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)                                                                                          
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv                 
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)                                                                                                               
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute                       
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)                                                                                                           
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle                                   
    stats_whore.main()                                                                                                                               
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 70, in main                                                         
    online_timestamp = update_online(m_report_files=m_report_files, online_timestamp=online_timestamp)                                               
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\stats\online.py", line 24, in update_online                                                     
    data = parse_mission_log_line.parse(line)                                                                                                        
  File "C:\Python3\virtualenvs\il2stat\il2_stats\src\mission_report\parse_mission_log_line.py", line 231, in parse                                   
    data = atype_handlers[atype_id].match(line.strip()).groupdict()                                                                                  
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groupdict'                                                                                       

Please find the sample Mission Report files that triggered this error attached to this pos.

Cheers!

Mike

Mission Report 1.2.23.zip

Edited by SAS_Storebror
Mission Report files added

Thanks a lot for your quick service once more Vaal.

Works a treat, everything's fine again!

Cheers!

Mike

Hi Vaal,

Due to current issues with DServer.exe, we are facing lots of random crashes which subsequently seem to confuse IL-2 Stats.

Attached please find 3 sets of mission logfiles with corresponding error messages from IL-2 Stats.

Maybe these can be used to "harden" IL-2 Stats against sudden DServer crashes a bit.

Cheers!

Mike

IL-2 Server Stats critical logs 2018-07-22.zip

Dang, completely missed the .25 update, thanks for the heads up.

By the way: I understand that IL-2 Stats basically has all provisions to treat playable tanks as such, nevertheless the sorties where a player drives a tank simply don't appear in the stats at all.

Are there any plans to fully support tank sorties?

Cheers!

Mike

To make quality support for tanks we need a lot of time. Frankly, we do not want to waste our free time on this. So, we do not plan to do full tank support.

Vaal,

Great to see you are doing this for IL2, your program was great and we used the heck out of it in ROF!!

With the early release of FC will those planes and objects be included in an update in the near future. I apologize if it already has been or the question asked before.

I would understand if you were going to wait until the full release is complete.

9 pages is a lot to read through.. LOL

Regards!

Perhaps the file was not updated.

Upload logs so I can check if there are errors in the statistics.

Check that you have updated all the files specified in 1.2.23, 1.2.24, 1.2.25

Then run update.cmd

If that does not help. Upload mission logs.

I was under the impression that the latest version has all files necessary and reinstalled the latest version over and run the update.cmd.  Same error. Are the two previous versions still posted somewhere?

Where are the mission logs located. Under IL2_Stats or on main IL2 /Data/ Logs?

I was under the impression that the latest version has all files necessary and reinstalled the latest version over and run the update.cmd.  Same error. Are the two previous versions still posted somewhere?

If you mean that you downloaded the latest version of the archive and reinstalled the statistics - then yes it's true that it contains all the latest changes.

But if you update the old version using the list of modified files, then you need to do it sequentially for each version.

Where are the mission logs located. Under IL2_Stats or on main IL2 /Data/ Logs?

by default yes

I have deleted the whole content of the  "txt" folder  and started IL2_Stats again.  No problem so far.  If any errors start showing up I will post the mission reports as requested.  Thank you.

# Allied 5kill
def allied_5kill(player):
	return player.ak_total >= 5 and player.coal_pref = coalition.Allies:

# Axis 5 kill
def axis_5kill(player):
    return player.ak_total >= 5 and player.coal_pref = coalition.Axis:

Anyone have clue how to render awards to coalitions?

If you update all files, you can "skip" versions

But if you update the files according to the list of changes, you can not skip the version

Hey @FB_Vaal!

First off, thanks for all the time and development on such a fantastic system!

Is there place to change the settings on when a new tour starts?  Right now it is auto creating a new tour at the beginning of each new month, even if we're not wanting it to (some of our campaigns are crossing the month threshold).

Thanks!

Edited by [TWB]Pand

On 9/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, -[HRAF]Arrow19 said:

# Allied 5kill
def allied_5kill(player):
	return player.ak_total >= 5 and player.coal_pref = coalition.Allies:

# Axis 5 kill
def axis_5kill(player):
    return player.ak_total >= 5 and player.coal_pref = coalition.Axis:

Anyone have clue how to render awards to coalitions?

I was messing with our awards page tonight... I believe you need something like this:

# You need two equal signs to check to see if it's equal, you currently only have one... which assigns the left value to the right value (you don't want that!)
# 5 Allied air kills award
def allied_skills(player):
    return player.coal_pref == coalition.Allies and player.ak_total >= 5

# 5 Axis air kills award
def axis_skills(player):
    return player.coal_pref == coalition.Axis and player.ak_total >= 5

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.200931ca6330be93238cd903767a18ff.png

I keep getting this error when I try to parse my stats. All log files are from the coop PWCG 5.0 release. Below are the log files:

missionlogs.zip

Edited by [TWB]Sketch

1 hour ago, [TWB]Sketch said:

image.thumb.png.200931ca6330be93238cd903767a18ff.png

Did you create the awards on the admin page?

"object has no attribute 'groupdict' "

Edited by -[HRAF]Arrow19

@=FB=Vaal I erroneously used update.cmd instead of collectstatic.cmd when I wanted to refresh the customizations I did. After that, I just get server error when trying to access the stats site. We were running 1.2.22 so I tried to put 1.2.25 and run the update again, but no help. Can something be done to make it work again?

Edit: nevermind! Error was in the customization I made :)

Edited by LLv34_Temuri

5 hours ago, -[HRAF]Arrow19 said:

Did you create the awards on the admin page?

"object has no attribute 'groupdict' "

I did, I also updated the custom.py

So... After your post I...

• I removed all the awards from the admin page.

image.png.e42c5fb721cbad49e0b2e0bfa1c48032.png

• Removed all my code from custom.py

image.png.6df66bc311243025b07c61fd8c6e0c9c.png

• Reran the stats.cmd and I still get the same error

image.thumb.png.25faf15d1a6ceaf47d15977f1a920749.png

What am I missing?

Edited by [TWB]Sketch

hello,

I'm trying to embed il2stats page on iframe, but i got a blank page when i'm loading it.

http://obt.myddns.me:8080, Stats menu  (Stats EXT for the result on an external page)

It oblige me to call it to an external page, have you an idea  how i can solved my problem

If not don't worry.

Thanks