Also, that's a good picture Finkeren. 

If you haven't yet watched "The End Of The F****** World" you definitely should.

Edited by Finkeren

There is no way 3.001 actually drops at 4:30 pm PST today as expected!

idk what it is you are doing, or what it is you are getting at. But where was it stated it was expected at this day and time? you sir are making me FREAK OUT right now.

Edited by =SqSq=switch201
  • Upvote 1

I caved. I actually did a whole hours work. Pub now.

really bad  that we get no info  at all -.- I mean...  1min  to post some new pictures etc... well guess no  :(

Today is the 75th anniversary for the liberation of stalingrad..... I have to imagine they got something planned, but mabe not. 

Archer? Is that you? :biggrin::cool:

Danger zone!!!!

How strange. I made a joke about this very story earlier today in a Facebook discussion and also mentioned my "emotional support ocelot". Strange to see someone else pick that exact, and fairly obscure, feline.

Great minds think alike. I wanted to try and find an obscure and ridiculous support animal and there was that whole thing about the Ocelot on Archer. And there you go.

Or I’m intercepting all of your communications....

Edited by ShamrockOneFive
  • Upvote 1

Danger zone!!!!

Great minds think alike. I wanted to try and find an obscure and ridiculous support animal and there was that whole thing about the Ocelot on Archer. And there you go.

Or I’m intercepting all of your communications....

I've actually only ever watched the first couple episodes of Archer. Never got around to the Ocelot part  :P

really bad  that we get no info  at all -.- I mean...  1min  to post some new pictures etc... well guess no  :(

GTFU

• Upvote 2

Chill out and stop being so ungrateful. Seriously.

:rolleyes:

It is not being ungrateful! For real it would only take a second to say yes or no! Normally they say if it is no, so we are all just excited! Get of ur high hourse!!!

• Upvote 1

Today is the 75th anniversary for the liberation of stalingrad..... I have to imagine they got something planned, but mabe not. 

I would imagine they planned to get something like this...

blind-toothless-drunk-russian.jpg

It is not being ungrateful! For real it would only take a second to say yes or no! Normally they say if it is no, so we are all just excited! Get of ur high hourse!!!

Actually it was. One week without a DD and some folk throw their toys out of their pram. After the week in week out diaries provided by these devs. It's incredibly ungrateful not to mention childish.

I've actually only ever watched the first couple episodes of Archer. Never got around to the Ocelot part  :P

Oh, ya gotta get to the piss reeking Ocelot. :biggrin:

Wherrrrs ma ocelot?

Btw getting drunk is going well. LIBRARIANS INNA HOUUUUUUUSEEEE

• Upvote 2

Oh, ya gotta get to the piss reeking Ocelot. :biggrin:

Had to seek out some of the Ocelot scenes on YT. Doesn't look like Archer's getting any less weird after the first few episodes.

"He's crepuscular! Get him boys!"  :lol:

Edited by Finkeren

Actually it was. One week without a DD and some folk throw their toys out of their pram. After the week in week out diaries provided by these devs. It's incredibly ungrateful not to mention childish.

^

^^

^^

Grow The Freak Up Mr Fries - the schtick is getting old.

• Upvote 1

Grow The Freak Up Mr Fries - the schtick is getting old.

why grampit45?

Any way.

This is my cat Tali. She showed up at my girlfriends work in a pallet shipment from Ohio.

She is kind of like an ocelot in that she attacks with force and tactical precision.

Here she is now before she defeated me by opening with the Queen's Gambit45: 

cid_external_images_media_40491_IMAG1058

• Upvote 3

The whole topic for own cats on russian forum:)

My life is complete.

Edited by =SqSq=switch201

i guess the p39 cockpit isnt finished at all... otherwise we would have some screenshots

There not being a DD this week means patch next week?

Get your hopes up everybody!

I don't anticipate the patch release until the third week of Feb.

They bought themselves a delay all the way to spring for a reason. Quite frankly, third week of feb is generous. I'm sure they'll use the time they bought.

Edited by GridiroN
  • Upvote 1

My guess would be early March.

Going to be a lot of great stuff in this next update.

I don't anticipate the patch release until the third week of Feb.

They bought themselves a delay all the way to spring for a reason. Quite frankly, third week of feb is generous. I'm sure they'll use the time they bought.

As much as I`m waiting eagerly for the final release, I`d give them another few months if they thought 3.001 wasn`t finished. Unfinished games don`t get a pass in the cfs communities.

The previous update was in beta testing for 1-1,5 weeks if i remember correctly. This time we got double the ac, coop and the career mode on top of that. Assuming the number of tester and quality of the product going into beta testing didn´t change significantly we have at least 1 week waiting time for the two unfinished Ac (p39/g6) and ~3 weeks for coop+career to be ready. Could this be somewhat accurate?

I'm sure it could. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a bit shorter.

You know, I didn't ask for physics modelling for the canopy latch... but if they want to do it - I'm happy to give them money and wait longer :)

P.S. What ever happened to 'two weeks'?