Wait, I think I see a shark

• Upvote 1

Just now, LF_Gallahad said:

We're gonna need a bigger map!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Elem said:

We're gonna need a bigger map!

I have Shark fobia, this is going to be tough!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

and what about that multilanguage massage from Jason?

Is that the service where he yells at you in various languages while karate chopping your glutes?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Feathered_IV said:

Here's a closeup of the Pacific map.

[pic]

That picture is useless. It's zoomed too far in to see any of the major landmarks of the map.

Here is a screenshot of the map taken from a much higher altitude so that the many terrain features of the Pacific can be seen:

1280px-Himmelsblau.jpg

Edited by [DBS]Browning
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

and what about that multilanguage massage from Jason?

Jason into massage? Swedish, Turkish, Thai...so long as it has a happy ending!;)

• Haha 1

If you look real close, you can see the increased spot range in action against the terrain ;)

image.png.235fc96ce4d8dc81ee7b2858eee1f80f.png

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, LF_Gallahad said:

Maybe one day you'll see one with a decal of a China Girl on his plane?

Have a nice day.

:salute:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elem said:

Jason into massage? Swedish, Turkish, Thai...so long as it has a happy ending!;)

Damned! :dash:😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Manstein16 said:

Is that the service where he yells at you in various languages while karate chopping your glutes?

You have to buy the super-secret premium version of Bodenplatte to get that one.
/or so I've heard

Hey gang we need to warm up for tomorrow’s DD.  Wololololo

On 8/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, Feathered_IV said:

Here's a closeup of the Pacific map.

1280px-Himmelsblau.jpg

No... is the Mediterrean Blu sea

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, ACG_Herne said:

If you look real close, you can see the increased spot range in action against the terrain ;)

image.png.235fc96ce4d8dc81ee7b2858eee1f80f.png

Are those Naval Assets??

I think I see a Carrier Group in there

Somewhere....

2 hours ago, rowdyb00t said:

Hey gang we need to warm up for tomorrow’s DD.  Wololololo

Warm up for tomorrow's warmup for Friday? Im down!

• Haha 3

after having had a BoBp focused DD 2 weeks ago,  I guess we'll see some of TC and FC. Or maybe a more detailed explanation of how marshall mode works

Posted (edited)

Hey I made our first Collector Plane, enjoy it 🤣

20190812921953_1.thumb.jpg.cec9a30cb6387a4198135d736d7431b5.jpg20190829121931_1.thumb.jpg.148e1404557717ed80309adcbcbc3fa6.jpg

2019082922023_1.thumb.jpg.c91d1e32e02a2a25911f661a88d1c962.jpg20190829122042_1.thumb.jpg.c1457944d8acad755c30c8d440f432e1.jpg

Edited by Livai
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)

Hopefully we will get some screens of the next 4k remastering project @ICDP is working on.

Edited by Danziger
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed for some tank crew updates. . . . . Well anything really, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the next round of tanks would be cool to see.

Wolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!

Tired now.😁

1 hour ago, blitze said:

Wolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!

Tired now.😁

You deserve to be tied to a wagon wheel and whipped profusely!

• Haha 2

Remember when they dropped that video of the Kuban map. A Spitfie Mk5 descending through the clouds to that coast line, then up through a valley and over a wooded hill. Can’t remember how many times a watched that. Would love something similar with the BOBP or FC maps. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, JohnHolmes said:

Remember when they dropped that video of the Kuban map. A Spitfie Mk5 descending through the clouds to that coast line, then up through a valley and over a wooded hill. Can’t remember how many times a watched that. Would love something similar with the BOBP or FC maps. 

Yes I do. That was amazing.

Would love to see some flybys over some large cities, then some countryside views in one of the new planes.

I hope hope hope but I dread dread dread I wont see some.epic multi gb dl for weeks yet 😕

stumbled on this:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/12391-229-я-часть-дневников-разработчиков/?do=findComment&comment=718214

I am somewhat surprised that this has not yet spread throughout the forum, but Daniel at the meeting with Virpil Controls on Saturday explicitly announced the Yak-9, Yak-9T and Hurricane. Discuss it better than turning another topic on the forum into something completely unreadable and toxic.

dont look like joke 😄 should be good news atleast 1 i like out of 3, but ill probably end up getting Hurricane also as its Rips favorit from clod 

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hurricane is a surprise but the Yak9 was no surprise, either Jason or Han already foreshadowed it on an interview with Shamrock.

Does the hurricane with 4 cannons make sense or is it the one with the pew pews.

9 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Hurricane is a surprise but the Yak9 was no surprise, either Jason or Han already foreshadowed it on an interview with Shamrock.

Does the hurricane with 4 cannons make sense or is it the one with the pew pews.

It could have a crazy amount of mods, but I would say we get the 8 pew pews version 100% as a baseline. 

Edit: looks like the majority of the hurricanes delivered were actually the 12 gun mk2b variants. 

Edited by -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor
  • Like 1

If we get yak 9 , its means that there will be no "Berlin" scenario. So plane without career? Or was yak9 present in Kuban?

If it's the Hurricane MkIIB it could come standard with 12x7.7mm with potential modifications of 2x12.7 UB + 2x20 ShVAK/4x12.7 UB/4x20 ShVAK/rocket-bomb options and I think an reargunner, unsure about other modifications.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

If we get yak 9 , its means that there will be no "Berlin" scenario. So plane without career? Or was yak9 present in Kuban?

I think 9's flew over Stalingrad, towards the middle or end of the fighting there. Not sure about the 9T though.

1 minute ago, /SF/Disarray said:

I think 9's flew over Stalingrad, towards the middle or end of the fighting there. Not sure about the 9T though.

Thanks, so late war Yak was Yak 3 only ?