Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, smink1701 said:

My new guy is telling me about an hour

At this rate you'll be running through guys faster than Richard Simmons.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

When I woke up this morning and walked to the kitchen, both of my cats followed on my heels, meowing plaintively for food while I stumbled about cleaning their litterboxes and getting ready for work. They still had food in their bowls from the night before when I fed them, but that wasn't good enough, they needed New Food and they needed it Right Now. They alternated between rubbing against my legs and hissing at each other.

What I mean to say is, I think I know how Han and Jason feel whenever they look at this thread.

/mew

But for Han and Jason it is much easier to ignore this thread than for you to ignore your cats. You might get some serious difficulties when trying this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Mustang confirmed for next week

And the other improvements that have been talked about, wait how big is that down load:popcorm::crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [DBS]Browning said:

Save some for me!

I'm gonna stick to my own thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rekt said:

 

Come on man, that was pretty baaaaad.

 

Tell me that it didn't envoke a sheepish grin! I knew it wool!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

When I woke up this morning and walked to the kitchen, both of my cats followed on my heels, meowing plaintively for food while I stumbled about cleaning their litterboxes and getting ready for work. They still had food in their bowls from the night before when I fed them, but that wasn't good enough, they needed New Food and they needed it Right Now. They alternated between rubbing against my legs and hissing at each other.

What I mean to say is, I think I know how Han and Jason feel whenever they look at this thread.

/mew

Not even close. Kitties are adorable, people are not:biggrin: So that is incorrect comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are almost up to 200 pages of nonsense - well done peeps!

 

I think a special, extra long and juicy Dev Diary with lots of screenies is in order. :)

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its page 190, so we must have some news. The prophecy foretold of the coming of a.... Fw190-A3! 

 

Wait thats the old prophecy.... Didnt you guys say the tea leaves were fool proof? Or is it proof of a fool? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys have obviously not heard the latest Trump ban, no more Russian electronic media imports into the US. We got the latest DD down under 12 hours ago.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, this Tronalt Dumb is always good for a yoke😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just go into the last page of the Dev Diaries and refresh your browser a few times by hitting the F5 button.  Eventually you will see it.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

streats are talking how there will be no DD this week, no update this month, so go on holidays for two weeks and come back in august for P-51 and new map :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update today and pleeeqaasewsesee wolololololololil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rekt said:

**Just wakes up** 

 

Wolololololo 

 

 

Hey I always wake up like that

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jaegermeister said:

It hasn’t been 2 weeks yet, wait until Friday.

I‘m pretty sure the 19th would have been 2 weeks ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well that’s good news then. I must have been asleep for a week. Today would be a good day for an update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if nothing comes this week it might as well wait two weeks while I am gone for work. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, Gambit21 said:

You guys are almost up to 200 pages of nonsense - well done peeps!

 

I think a special, extra long and juicy Dev Diary with lots of screenies is in order. :)

 

nonsense? Hey man you offending us, I dont see where wololoing is nonsense

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuseKofte said:

Well if nothing comes this week it might as well wait two weeks while I am gone for work. 

 

Luse please, we've had our differences of opinion but don't do this to us, don't bring this curse down upon us. There are starving men in this thread. Starving!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CWPT II?

 

Old timers from UBI will know what I mean.  It was the birthplace of the BlitzPigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else find it a bit rude that Oleg’s early model Mustang was called the P-51C_NT?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JgonRedcorn said:

 

 

So if that was the sound of silence, here's the sight of silence to go with it :)

 

silence.thumb.JPG.8c801d044a0633739006fcf2f44bc0b4.JPG

5 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Did anyone else find it a bit rude that Oleg’s early model Mustang was called the P-51C_NT?

 

Now you mention it...

 

no :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...