Jump to content

DD today?


Blooddawn1942
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, smink1701 said:

You’re right, his intelligence is suspect. I fired him!

 

Maybe he should polish his crystal ball

Link to comment
Share on other sites

EAF19_Marsh

Next Friday we will have our first look at the secret Vistula-Oder map that has been in the works for a few months, along-side early images of the Gothic Line map.

 

These will be the next two GB series before moving to a new theatre, as they can make use of the existing aircraft set while adding a few more highly-requested types (1944 VVS, Ar-234, Mossie, etc.).

 

Not sure the Kiev or Smolensk maps are sufficiently advanced for any pics yet, but may be confirmed as projects.

 

I believe that the Leningrad map is still in discussion as to feasibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No601_Swallow
10 minutes ago, EAF19_Marsh said:

Next Friday we will have our first look at the secret Vistula-Oder map that has been in the works for a few months, along-side early images of the Gothic Line map.

 

These will be the next two GB series before moving to a new theatre, as they can make use of the existing aircraft set while adding a few more highly-requested types (1944 VVS, Ar-234, Mossie, etc.).

 

Not sure the Kiev or Smolensk maps are sufficiently advanced for any pics yet, but may be confirmed as projects.

 

I believe that the Leningrad map is still in discussion as to feasibility.

 

I believe you're forgetting the Malta/Sicily map that's almost complete, as well as the Scotland/North Sea/Norway map that's in preparation for the Mosquito that's in an advanced state of development.

 

It'll be a busy DD. 

 

Be Sure.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry guys what are you talking about??...do you already know next GB theatre will have??

Gothic line??😮

Edited by ITAF_Rani
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EAF19_Marsh
1 hour ago, No601_Swallow said:

 

I believe you're forgetting the Malta/Sicily map that's almost complete, as well as the Scotland/North Sea/Norway map that's in preparation for the Mosquito that's in an advanced state of development.

 

It'll be a busy DD. 

 

Be Sure.

 

I think the former has been dropped owing to the TF clash, but the Banff Strike Wing scenario may be in progress.

 

23 minutes ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Sorry guys what are you talking about??...do you already know next GB theatre will have??

Gothic line??😮

 

Sorry, mate, just messing around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, smink1701 said:

You’re right, his intelligence is suspect. I fired him!

 

its so hard to find good help these days, but it could be that han didnt wake up at time so thats why we didnt get dd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[DBS]Browning

ok, seeing as there is no DD today, I have taken it upon my self to write my own DD for the Devs:

 

227
 

Salute, comrade pilots! :salute:

 

For some time, we have not covered the work being done in our naval workshop, giving the news platform to armored vehicle and aircraft enthusiasts. But today it is time to look at the boats. And I will tell you what our engineering team is working on. Since the work on BoBP is nearly complete, we started the work on tech required for new projects.Today we can give you more info on another project - BananaBoat Crew. All BananaBoats will have the detailed exterior and interior (WIP screenshots are coming soon). Right now here's a early render of the current Mk.IIc Banana Boat model:
 
pvc-8-action-16-Amz.jpg
 

 

In the meantime, the Bodenplatte release comes closer and closer. It's so close I can smell it. It may even release in the next three hours or maybe in the next two weeks. It's so close! we have our finger hanging over the release button and we might press it at any time now. I was just about to release it right now, but I'm going to wait a bit longer, but it will be very soon. Any second now in two weeks time.

Unfortunately, we are unable to set a date for release.

 

In addition, the following issues will be fixed in the next patch:

  1. The complete Axis bias has been patched
  2. The complete Allied/Russian bias has been patched
  3. 50cals can now knock out tiger tanks
  4. Engine timers have been replaced with timed engine failures
  5. Faulty human pilots have been replaced with AI
  6. The AI pilots have been replaced with low-wage workers
  7. All planes have been made 50kph faster due to popular request
  8. Bomber gunners have each had one arm and one eye removed due to popular request
  • Like 5
  • Haha 28
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[DBS]Browning
7 minutes ago, JgonRedcorn said:

FYI the banana boat mk2c actually didn't carry those markings in this time period! Please correct kthx.

 

Unfortunately the banana boats of the time period where covered in certain "symbols of the era" that are banned for use in some countries and can not be included in the game.

Do not post pictures of banana boats with swastikas on them. Even historical photos.

Edited by [DBS]Browning
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No601_Swallow
7 hours ago, EAF19_Marsh said:

 

I think the former has been dropped owing to the TF clash, but the Banff Strike Wing scenario may be in progress.

 

 

Boo Hoo! Is a BoS Gladiator too much to ask for?

 

But anyway, we all know Han is itching to inscribe his name  in fjords (alongside Slartibartfast, obviously). so let's dream about the Mosquito! 🐝 

 

Image00003.jpg

Edited by No601_Swallow
Can't spell Fyord!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EAF19_Marsh
43 minutes ago, No601_Swallow said:

 

Boo Hoo! Is a BoS Gladiator too much to ask for?

 

But anyway, we all know Han is itching to inscribe his name  in fjords (alongside Slartibartfast, obviously). so let's dream about the Mosquito! 🐝 

 

Image00003.jpg

 

I hear that Hans has a pet Norwegian Blue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, Yogiflight said:

Are those the fabulous 'Sea Witches'?

I think they are the 'Sirens' that were later adapted for use on the Ju87! ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember that famous saying? 

 

'Always do a surprise update after a week of no DD, especially on a Tuesday the 16th'? 

 

I think it's on...

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor

If I have done my math correctly, I think we get an update in 2 weeks. 

 

Just to be sure though can somebody check my math? Better safe than sorry. 

main-qimg-b87748c404cb540abd86c0c17c896aca.png

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LF_Gallahad
6 minutes ago, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

If I have done my math correctly, I think we get an update in 2 weeks. 

 

Just to be sure though can somebody check my math? Better safe than sorry. 

main-qimg-b87748c404cb540abd86c0c17c896aca.png

 

Thats -2 +1 too late

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imma upgrade this with another old saying:

 

'Always be mysterious as f***

Before announcing 

A highly anticipated p**y' 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats a lot of fancy words for too late 

 

Were into levels of late we never thought possible

16970078.jpg

Edited by Field-Ops
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2019 at 8:14 PM, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

If I have done my math correctly, I think we get an update in 2 weeks. 

 

Just to be sure though can somebody check my math? Better safe than sorry. 

 

 

Mathematics is not my cup of tea but according my Chinese astrology chart you are right: Update in 2 weeks.

You see?

 

Chart.jpg

Edited by Uufflakke
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sevenless said:

 

Should read: Mustangolololo!

 

Lightingolololo! 

 

PanzerkampfwagenvierausführungGolololo! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diggun said:

 

 

Where them testers been recently??

 

Testing the Banana Boat and fixes courtesy of last weeks DD by DBS Browning I imagine lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...