Jump to content

DD today?


Blooddawn1942

Recommended Posts

sevenless
21 minutes ago, kissklas said:

giphy.gif

Wololo!

 

2nd that. About time to get some news about ponies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Uufflakke
26 minutes ago, kissklas said:

giphy.gif

Wololo!

 

3 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

2nd that. About time to get some news about ponies.

 

25d.png

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
kissklas
3 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

2nd that. About time to get some news about ponies.

 

That would be nice! I wouldn't mind hearing more about weather phenomenons created by electrostatic discharge either.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
kissklas
8 minutes ago, Jaegermeister said:

It’s beer :30 on Friday in Moscow... time for a post!

 

Wait... that means in Norway it's beer o'clock right about now! What am I doing here then!?🍻

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

SCHWALBOLOLOOOO worked last time, lets try similar tactic.

 

MUSTANGLOLOOOO

MAPLOLOOO

Now that may have worked.  New DD posted about 45 minutes ago :good:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Diggun

I reckon we might, just, see a nice, juicy, DD today to celebrate that public holiday in the States where Will Smith punched an alien in the face...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Diggun said:

I reckon we might, just, see a nice, juicy, DD today to celebrate that public holiday in the States where Will Smith punched an alien in the face...

 

speaking of which, first time I saw it at the cinema i could have swore he said "Welcome to Earth Mother *ucker" watching re-runs he always just says "Welcome to Earth"

Question is does anyone else remember him saying the first version or am I just descending into the slippery slope of madness ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Diggun
Just now, Herne said:

just descending into the slippery slope of madness ?

Nah, I think you have it right. The 'Welcome to ERF' line we get in the home release is pretty obviously a fairly botched over dub job. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
smink1701

Yes!  On the Fourth of July let’s see some new content on the P51. The fighter that won the war!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Diggun

We're in that weird stage of the week where it's symultaniously too late and too early. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
JG7_X-Man
1 hour ago, smink1701 said:

Yes!  On the Fourth of July let’s see some new content on the P51. The fighter that won the war!

 

LOL did it really? I thought it was the B-17,  wait B-29, wait Pe-2, wait Donald Trump :scratch_one-s_head:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
smink1701
3 hours ago, JG7_X-Man said:

 

LOL did it really? I thought it was the B-17,  wait B-29, wait Pe-2, wait Donald Trump :scratch_one-s_head:

Just some friendly trolling.  

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
MasserME262

hmmm lets try it, even I know its impossible

 

 

FIESELEWOLOLOLOLOOO

Link to post
Share on other sites
Finkeren

Gotta be the P-38, P-47 and P-51 flying in formation for the 4th of July celebrations.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyberan
2 hours ago, Finkeren said:

Gotta be the P-38, P-47 and P-51 flying in formation for the 4th of July celebrations.

That would be awesome

Link to post
Share on other sites
1PL-Banzai-1Esk

I believe it's about time we see what's inside the Mustang.

 

Some cockpit shots would satisfy me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac_Messer
On 7/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, Herne said:

 

speaking of which, first time I saw it at the cinema i could have swore he said "Welcome to Earth Mother *ucker" watching re-runs he always just says "Welcome to Earth"

Question is does anyone else remember him saying the first version or am I just descending into the slippery slope of madness ? 

Will does not swear, just sometimes says 'damn'. Would never say such a thing in a family friendly movie that ID is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
II/JG17_HerrMurf
6 hours ago, Finkeren said:

Gotta be the P-38, P-47 and P-51 flying in formation for the 4th of July celebrations.

 

Wild-Fink this makes my heart sing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Finkeren
Just now, feca1229 said:

  I think July 9 th is the next update.

 

 

I'd love it. I've basically decided to wait for the next update before I can play again - my stupid antivirus decided to quarantine my il-2.exe file, and now stupid Windows security won't let me restore it, and I'm not really up for a complete reinstall.

 

Realistically though, I think we're looking at early August for the next update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
sevenless
1 minute ago, Finkeren said:

Realistically though, I think we're looking at early August for the next update.

 

Stop it with those bad waves. I need my ponies.

 

 

always-with-the-negative-waves-moriarty-always-with-the-negative-waves.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40plus

Given my luck with release dates so far and the fact that I'm travelling for work, i can almost guaranty for you guys that you'll get an update next week . . . 😑

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...