SYN_Haashashin

The Missions Sharing Corner

Link to our latest coop mission set: 

We run these usually on the Sunday evening on our own server.

Salutations, 

By request, I have put together two Tank Firing Range Practice missions with tougher targets( KV-1s and T-34s). One is for the Pz III L and the other the Pz V-H Tiger (if you have it).

Tank Firing Range.rar

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Thad,

thank you again for the new mission. Found out, that the new AP round for the PZIII is useless. Also a kinde of skip shooting at the front or side of

the KV-1 and T-34 kill them with both with 2 shots.

regards

Little_D

HIMMELFAHRTSKOMMANDO JU52

You can download here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&file=details&id=72

Full fictional Fun thrilling Campaign special VR 3D landscapes Mountains and Valleys
The task is more about Flying in high Mountains and get HIGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

read install readme or just put the complet folder in your "Campaign" folder and open the "mission" files with your Mission Editor and resave. 
In you Game it will apear as "HFK" 

I play it with a VR RIFT in game at 
Graphic ssetting at " FULL"
45-70 fps

GTX 1080 ti ,Cpu I5 4,4ghz oc,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

HFK1.png

campaign_(2).png

hello mission builders

can you pls recommend some advanced single player missions for BOS only , the purpose being to learn the mission set ups .Tks .

You're too much work.

Look through the missions, and look in the groups sharing corner.

On 9/9/2017 at 12:49 AM, WWSitttingDuck said:

Updated Practice Practice Practice.

Added HS 129 b2 to fly as Grerman

Added HS 129 b2 to fly against in Russian.  

extract to data/missions folder and let it overwrite any files.

http://bhah.homeip.net:192/Old%20Fokkers/Misssions/Practice%20Practice%20Practice%20ver6.rar

Hi, WWSitttingDuck any plans to update practice missions to 3.008? It seems to be broken also. Mission loads up well but only one enemy appears and then i need to restart mission, thanks! This is the most important QMB style mission set up so far.

Yes, when I get a chance, will update.

Adding a plane to fly in is easy, that is just editing one mission.

It's adding the planes to fly against that is a pain, and I am running out of planes to remove to make room for new ones.

I just ran the 109f4 mission, and it ran fine for me.  Are all your missions doing what you are saying, or just one???

Edited by WWSitttingDuck

I replaced the old one to version with German planes only . Haven't had time to test it much. Will report later if I find any issues. What happened to Soviets planes? 

Again, sorry.  Last update sent a bunch of my missions in a tailspin, and have been trying to get them to work.  As soon as I get these squared away, will get back to the ppp missions.

And I did fly your mission, thank you!.  I liked the k-4. only trouble is I can not seem to take off in it.   Just can not keep it straight on the runway.   Have the same problem with the ju88

Can anyone recommend a few really good missions for our squadron server. I'm looking for missions that contain the P-47. They missions should last about an hour or 2 and they should have objectives in them for each side to accomplish. Can anyone please recommend some to me thanks in advance!

Edited by 325th_Bugsy

On 1/17/2019 at 6:57 PM, 325th_Bugsy said:

Can anyone recommend a few really good missions for our squadron server. I'm looking for missions that contain the P-47. They missions should last about an hour or 2 and they should have objectives in them for each side to accomplish. Can anyone please recommend some to me thanks in advance!

I’ll have something for you at some point.

An hour might be on the long side considering the speed of the P-47 and proximity of bases to the lines - but 35 to 50 min shouldn’t be a problem.

I did install Coconuts AttackOnKalash-sp mission. What went wrong...the landscape was blue???

Open the mission in the editor. On the left you will atmospheric conditions. Open that and change the clouds to something different such as medium 09 or something like that. Sorry. I'm at work and going from memory not sitting in front of it.

Change the clouds and save the mission and it should work.

Posted (edited)

Yes... thanks, but it happened something weird. Colors was ok, but when i started mission, it did tell me that jussitska has been killed.... and that´s it.

What I´m doing wrong

Edited by jussitska

When a player enters a plane, they could be taken immediately to an external view or the
plane may blow up or end up underground. To solve this problem, try opening the .mission
file and checking if SeasonPrefix is set to blank. If SeasonPrefix is blank, set it to an
appropriate two-letter value as follows:
• wi– winter
• su–summer, autumn

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I´ll try...but what is the program, whits I can open it??

I did find it...Sorry...My forefinger was faster as  thought😊

There was so: SeasonPrefix = "wi";

Edited by jussitska

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, jussitska said:

I´ll try...but what is the program, whits I can open it??

I did find it...Sorry...My forefinger was faster as  thought😊

There was so: SeasonPrefix = "wi";

There are no clouds assigned in the mission properties (sometimes the assigned clouds disappear from the properties).

Do the following in the mission editor:

1. In the Mission Properties dialog, click the Atmosphere Options button.

2. Assign cloud values according to the documentation for the Mission Atmosphere Options dialog, on pg. 205-207 of the editor manual.

3. Save the mission.

Edited by JimTM

Posted (edited)

I´m old stupid....but  I don´t still understand..how I survival in begin of game. I did edit clouds and did save the mission. Colors is beautiful, but the game is over and tells me, that´m dead.

Sorry my English. 

Edited by jussitska

31 minutes ago, jussitska said:

I´m old stupid....but  I don´t still understand..how I survival in begin of game. I did edit clouds and did save the mission. Colors is beautiful, but the game is over and tells me, that´m dead.

Sorry my English. 

Make sure to set the cloud Height value within the allowed heights for the Clouds value that you picked. The allowed heights are listed on pg. 206 of the editor manual. If you pick a "clear" Clouds value, you don't need to worry about the Height value. Also, recheck that SeasonPrefix = "wi", just in case.

Posted (edited)

Ok..thanks...I made all what You did advice, but I´m still killed when the game begin and i see only empty runway..😕....If I´m so stupid, that I can´t fix it.

Edited by jussitska

On 4/2/2019 at 11:02 AM, jussitska said:

I did install Coconuts AttackOnKalash-sp mission. What went wrong...the landscape was blue???

@coconut The mission seemed to have an extra "202" country. When it was removed, the mission started working.