SYN_Haashashin

The Missions Sharing Corner

Link to our latest coop mission set: 

We run these usually on the Sunday evening on our own server.

Hi Thad,

thank you again for the new mission. Found out, that the new AP round for the PZIII is useless. Also a kinde of skip shooting at the front or side of

the KV-1 and T-34 kill them with both with 2 shots.

regards

Little_D

HIMMELFAHRTSKOMMANDO JU52

You can download here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&file=details&id=72

Full fictional Fun thrilling Campaign special VR 3D landscapes Mountains and Valleys
The task is more about Flying in high Mountains and get HIGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

read install readme or just put the complet folder in your "Campaign" folder and open the "mission" files with your Mission Editor and resave. 
In you Game it will apear as "HFK" 

I play it with a VR RIFT in game at 
Graphic ssetting at " FULL"
45-70 fps

GTX 1080 ti ,Cpu I5 4,4ghz oc,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

HFK1.png

campaign_(2).png

hello mission builders

can you pls recommend some advanced single player missions for BOS only , the purpose being to learn the mission set ups .Tks .

You're too much work.

Look through the missions, and look in the groups sharing corner.

On 9/9/2017 at 12:49 AM, WWSitttingDuck said:

Updated Practice Practice Practice.

Added HS 129 b2 to fly as Grerman

Added HS 129 b2 to fly against in Russian.  

extract to data/missions folder and let it overwrite any files.

http://bhah.homeip.net:192/Old%20Fokkers/Misssions/Practice%20Practice%20Practice%20ver6.rar

Hi, WWSitttingDuck any plans to update practice missions to 3.008? It seems to be broken also. Mission loads up well but only one enemy appears and then i need to restart mission, thanks! This is the most important QMB style mission set up so far.

Yes, when I get a chance, will update.

Adding a plane to fly in is easy, that is just editing one mission.

It's adding the planes to fly against that is a pain, and I am running out of planes to remove to make room for new ones.

I just ran the 109f4 mission, and it ran fine for me.  Are all your missions doing what you are saying, or just one???

Edited by WWSitttingDuck

I replaced the old one to version with German planes only . Haven't had time to test it much. Will report later if I find any issues. What happened to Soviets planes? 

Again, sorry.  Last update sent a bunch of my missions in a tailspin, and have been trying to get them to work.  As soon as I get these squared away, will get back to the ppp missions.

And I did fly your mission, thank you!.  I liked the k-4. only trouble is I can not seem to take off in it.   Just can not keep it straight on the runway.   Have the same problem with the ju88

Can anyone recommend a few really good missions for our squadron server. I'm looking for missions that contain the P-47. They missions should last about an hour or 2 and they should have objectives in them for each side to accomplish. Can anyone please recommend some to me thanks in advance!

Edited by 325th_Bugsy

On 1/17/2019 at 6:57 PM, 325th_Bugsy said:

Can anyone recommend a few really good missions for our squadron server. I'm looking for missions that contain the P-47. They missions should last about an hour or 2 and they should have objectives in them for each side to accomplish. Can anyone please recommend some to me thanks in advance!

I’ll have something for you at some point.

An hour might be on the long side considering the speed of the P-47 and proximity of bases to the lines - but 35 to 50 min shouldn’t be a problem.

I did install Coconuts AttackOnKalash-sp mission. What went wrong...the landscape was blue???

Open the mission in the editor. On the left you will atmospheric conditions. Open that and change the clouds to something different such as medium 09 or something like that. Sorry. I'm at work and going from memory not sitting in front of it.

Change the clouds and save the mission and it should work.

Posted (edited)

Yes... thanks, but it happened something weird. Colors was ok, but when i started mission, it did tell me that jussitska has been killed.... and that´s it.

What I´m doing wrong

Edited by jussitska

When a player enters a plane, they could be taken immediately to an external view or the
plane may blow up or end up underground. To solve this problem, try opening the .mission
file and checking if SeasonPrefix is set to blank. If SeasonPrefix is blank, set it to an
appropriate two-letter value as follows:
• wi– winter
• su–summer, autumn

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I´ll try...but what is the program, whits I can open it??

I did find it...Sorry...My forefinger was faster as  thought😊

There was so: SeasonPrefix = "wi";

Edited by jussitska

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, jussitska said:

I´ll try...but what is the program, whits I can open it??

I did find it...Sorry...My forefinger was faster as  thought😊

There was so: SeasonPrefix = "wi";

There are no clouds assigned in the mission properties (sometimes the assigned clouds disappear from the properties).

Do the following in the mission editor:

1. In the Mission Properties dialog, click the Atmosphere Options button.

2. Assign cloud values according to the documentation for the Mission Atmosphere Options dialog, on pg. 205-207 of the editor manual.

3. Save the mission.

Edited by JimTM

Posted (edited)

I´m old stupid....but  I don´t still understand..how I survival in begin of game. I did edit clouds and did save the mission. Colors is beautiful, but the game is over and tells me, that´m dead.

Sorry my English. 

Edited by jussitska

31 minutes ago, jussitska said:

I´m old stupid....but  I don´t still understand..how I survival in begin of game. I did edit clouds and did save the mission. Colors is beautiful, but the game is over and tells me, that´m dead.

Sorry my English. 

Make sure to set the cloud Height value within the allowed heights for the Clouds value that you picked. The allowed heights are listed on pg. 206 of the editor manual. If you pick a "clear" Clouds value, you don't need to worry about the Height value. Also, recheck that SeasonPrefix = "wi", just in case.

Posted (edited)

Ok..thanks...I made all what You did advice, but I´m still killed when the game begin and i see only empty runway..😕....If I´m so stupid, that I can´t fix it.

Edited by jussitska

On 4/2/2019 at 11:02 AM, jussitska said:

I did install Coconuts AttackOnKalash-sp mission. What went wrong...the landscape was blue???

@coconut The mission seemed to have an extra "202" country. When it was removed, the mission started working.

have Tanks installed via steam - can someone talk me though how to install a mission into my install have a Il2/data/mission folder already with a folder called "tank" then many _gen type files - trouble is all my downloaded missions follow different conventions some even having theor "audio" folder!

Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, mac2244 said:

have Tanks installed via steam - can someone talk me though how to install a mission into my install have a Il2/data/mission folder already with a folder called "tank" then many _gen type files - trouble is all my downloaded missions follow different conventions some even having theor "audio" folder!

Singleplayer Missions: Install in il2\data\Missions or a subfolder of that one

Multiplayer Missions: Install in il2\\data\Multiplayer\Dogfight or a subfolder of that one

Co-op Missions: Install in il2\data\Multiplayer\Cooperative or a subfolder of that one

Campaign Missions: Install in il2\data\Campaigns or a subfolder of that one

_gen type files are temporary files that are generated when you create a quick mission.

I'm not sure about the "tank" folder, but the one I have contains only audio files.

Each mission consists of the following files:

• .mission—The mission source file
  • .msnbin—The mission binary file, which IL-2 Sturmovik runs
  • .list—A list of "localization files" (see next bullet)
  • .eng, .fra, .ger, and so on—"Localization files", which store certain mission text in a specific language
Edited by JimTM

Posted (edited)

Salutations,

My Tank Crew Single Player missions are presented. Included are my earliest to latest creations and my 'audio' folder for all missions voice files. Enjoy.

Place contents in your games Missions folder.

BTL Breach The LIne Series.

Breach The Line Axis.zip

HTL Hold The Line Series.

Hold The Line Allied.zip

Audio.zip

Edited by Thad
  • Upvote 4

Well to go along with the thread in General Discussion about what to do with the Ju52 in SP, here is a slightly different, and definitely non-historical, mission for folks who like to fly her.  Bait some PO2's and drag them back to your home airfield, putting your rear gunner to work.  Or put the autopilot to work and get some gunner time.  There are some other challenges, nothing too bad but just enough to make it interesting.  

Been tweaking it or a week or two as it's my first foray into the mission editor, and I've learned quite a lot thanks to the great manuals by JimTM as well as many other resources here.  Still a long ways to go so your feedback appreciated, thanks in advance. 

Ju52 - Peskovatka Fishing Trip.zip

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hi everyone. Here is a single player "training" mission that may allow players to sharpen their skills ready for multiplayer matches. It's based on the Combat Box mission Operation Paravane and contains simple dynamic AI that will cause targets in the map to have action around them. This simulates what would happen if you flew to such a target on a real multiplayer server. You might find no action, you might find a target full of defenders and no attackers, you might find a target getting pounded with no defences, or you might find a full-on furball. You also might get intercepted at any other point on the map. This simple mission tries to randomize these elements to keep you on your toes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4brwmzu0bkkq3g/Operation-Paravane-Training-0.9.0.zip?dl=0

Two versions of the map are included, one for the Spitfire IX, one for the Dora D9. If you would like to fly another aircraft, simply edit the mission and change the model for the "player" plane to the one you would like to fly. No other edits should be required (edit the Spitfire map if you want to fly Red, the Dora map if you want to fly Blue).

Note: You will start "engine on" on the runway so you can get going again faster each time. Remember to zero your throttle!

Feedback appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

M4A2 Sherman - Surprise Fire

Single mission

Hello all, the initial intention was to create a dynamic gunnery practise mission with moving targets and constantly adjusted range indications to use the Sherman's M55 telescopic gun sight to full advantage. I ended up with a full - and fully fictional - tank mission situated in the Belgorod area prior to operation Zitadelle. Due to the lack of AI controlled Shermans it has to be a "lone wolf" mission which may not be realistic but I think it works as a story. Next I will try to create similar missions around the more complex German TZF or the Soviet PT-47 gunsights. Does anybody know the sequence of commands to the gunner of a KV-1?

The mission is time-boxed to 15 minutes. The few sound files used are from the standard BOS audio folder so I suppose they will work universally on everybody's computer. Mission text is available in English and German language, the mission description also in French.

Hope you enjoy it.

Gunnery_practise_Sherman.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Salutations,

I am sure the Sherman tanks can be AI controlled. See my 'The Last Bastion Strikes Back' mission. A LOT of AI controlled Shermans. :salute:

• Thanks 1

Hi Thad, thank you very much for your comment. I missed something indeed. When the new tanks were first released starting with the Tiger they couldn't be made AI-controllable - my first attempts failed, the tanks with the underscore didn't appear in the game. Now it works...

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

SecretPlaces Mission.zip

Hi All  , want to share this kind of mission i loved to play , its specially for  VR ...   it really thrills to launch from a ramp in 3D VR ...(have been PARAGLIDING many years... ;) )  More than a "Mission"  it shows different "AIRFIELDS or better "Launching RAMPS ")

In the mission you can choose to start with  5 JU52 or with a fighter in the Air or from a special Ramp, you can choose different Airfields to do so, you can also interfere and shoot down,theres alot of Dogfight (maybe too much...)  You can choose WW1 or WW2 planes....  A

At ALL Airfield i was able to launch in EXPERT mode , however...  in most AF have your BRAKES full pulled  BEFORE you start and keep your stick also well pulled , some just give full throttle directly and pull your stick... you will notice which one goes so or so...

The nice thing is you are directly in a very Amazing envireoment...

In the Mission as you can see at the  "Mission pic...  5 Ju and fighter gonna fly the shown Route and after about 10 min  drop Paratroopers in the final east place... but mostly only if you eliminate the Flak down there and some enemy fighters...

This enviroment is something where i wanted to play on a dserver would have loved to play it online with a little better Programming, fair gameplay  and so on   ... ( iam not a very good Programmer ) but i decided to just share it ... i would have called it:

*SECRET PLACES * 

give any feedback if you want..

THX and have FUN

I send this after i heard having some problems...

Hello, ...yes i know theres too much AF and other things. But still works , Once you have been flying and trying there you can decide what you can delete for a better FPS flow.  But i can join at every AF shown there and launch my chosen Plane  fight ,cover , whatever..

I sended that with "Properties" saved as "Deathmatch"  so that you have to resave at in your "Multiplayer" Folder in 

"dogfight"  and open it at "Multiplayer hosting" ....

Than you can use ALL airfields or

If you want to play it as single Mission you will have to resave different  (properties  mission")and in the mission folder (havent tried) and probably delete the "dogfight spawn AF"

The original is just a "secure the bridge" single Mission with a "Berloga Dogfight" online mission mixed and moved to south east Kuban map at the most beatyfull places  i have found on this map. ( A wonderfull work of the DEVS that yould be honored !)

The nice thing too and was the hardest work for me, was to set the waypoints so that the JU 52 and there cover Bf fly a thru the valleys... and to find the exact AF place so you can launch with a little skil "how to " in expert mode without damage...

I wanted something like this running in a Dserver , but dont know how...

P47 HAKA RAMP.jpg

Pfalz at the FIELD ramp.jpg

PFALZ at the HAKA RAMP.jpg

or here.jpg

nice mountains.jpg

..at the P47 Ramp.jpg

Mission pic STEeditor.jpg

Edited by SPEEDWULF77
  • Like 1

If anyone can help Im useless with mission editor

I can promise you this will *DIRECTLY HELP FC*

Can anyone make FC scenarios in Arras OF ANY TYPE

Variety is key! Diff setups, planes, whatever you want please!

Ill also take WW2 missions with the new 3 gladly ;)

@Gambit21 *cof cof* ;)

if

I'm working on an Arras quick dogfight scenario over Lille just now.

4 bot planes aside, the dogfighting is really good. I'm impressed with the FC bots, at Ace level at least.

There's a train per side just now, planning to add some AAA to protect the air spawn points.. but that'll be the only AA fire until we get ww1 stuff at least !

Got a minor problem with bots spawning, but I can send you anytime if you want to try it - works great for good dogfights as it is just now.

It's an MP mission, so you just have to copy the files to the right folder, then in MP click on 'Create Server'.

S!

5 hours ago, Sublime said:

If anyone can help Im useless with mission editor

I can promise you this will *DIRECTLY HELP FC*

Can anyone make FC scenarios in Arras OF ANY TYPE

Variety is key! Diff setups, planes, whatever you want please!

Ill also take WW2 missions with the new 3 gladly ;)

@Gambit21 *cof cof* ;)

Happy to help you get a handle on the editor. I’m up to my eyeballs in work/editor projects though and don’t have time to create entire scenarios/missions.

Post your questions and we’ll answer them. :)

6 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

Happy to help you get a handle on the editor. I’m up to my eyeballs in work/editor projects though and don’t have time to create entire scenarios/missions.

Post your questions and we’ll answer them. :)

You sly one you... You know thats not what I was after 😛

Edited by Sublime

These are 'simple' Arras 1918 MP missions with a bunch of AI, some starting on their fields, some already up. Human spawns are available on all fields. There are over 30 AI planes so it 'might' require higher-end PCs to run it (suck it and see I guess).

The intent is to provide an environment where human aces can mix with AI rookies, averages and vets who don't have the skill-sets of Alpha Centaurian UFO jockeys. Lol.

I vary the times, weather and waypoints to keep things fresh in subsequent iterations. Planes will also be added/subtracted on occasion.

Dawn.

jasta3 missions Arras Dawn.zip

Mid day.

jasta3 missions Arras Mid Day.zip

Edited by J3Hetzer

On 10/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, Zooropa_Fly said:

I'm working on an Arras quick dogfight scenario over Lille just now.

4 bot planes aside, the dogfighting is really good. I'm impressed with the FC bots, at Ace level at least.

There's a train per side just now, planning to add some AAA to protect the air spawn points.. but that'll be the only AA fire until we get ww1 stuff at least !

Got a minor problem with bots spawning, but I can send you anytime if you want to try it - works great for good dogfights as it is just now.

It's an MP mission, so you just have to copy the files to the right folder, then in MP click on 'Create Server'.

S!

This sounds just what I’m looking for- bots dogfight auto spawn, player airspawns. Could you please upload the file? Cheers!

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins