SYN_Haashashin

The Missions Sharing Corner

Thanks Moro!!

Translation: "Good Morning, here I leave you guys a coop style campaing over Stalingrad, its has 26 missions. As you can guess, they are in Spanish, Cheers"

I even may take a look at it and see if we can get it translated to English if you dont mind Moro.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Here is a pack of two SP-missions. One is for LaGG, another is for Bf-109F. Missions are semi-historic and made as someone's memories (but not real though! ).

You just invited to revitalize shades of the past)

Installation:

Just unpack into your ... 1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions folder. There you'll find: ...IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions\Samson missions\ForgottenMemories.

Deinstall:
Just delete.

Download:
www.ex.ua/171045095443

Has russian and english localization.

One remark in addition: those missions ment to be played in "expert" mode for sure. Without markers at list, though got some subtitles. You can switch HUD on and off just to read what you didn't get).

Here is a pack of two SP-missions. One is for LaGG, another is for Bf-109F. Missions are semi-historic and made as someone's memories (but not real though! ).

Excellent! I look forward to trying these! Many thanks, especially with the English localisation - extra work for the mission builder!  :clapping:

• Upvote 1

Installation:

Just unpack into your ... 1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions folder. There you'll find: ...IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions\Samson missions\ForgottenMemories.

Deinstall:

Just delete.

Download:

www.ex.ua/171045095443

The link takes me to the first page of this thread and I'm buggered if I can find it there?

The link takes me to the first page of this thread and I'm buggered if I can find it there?

The hyperlink doesn't work. Just type in the web address from the link into browser.

Only flew the BF109 so far but really nice mission design S-

Edited by Toxin1

Should be my fault. Sorry for that. May be  advice of Toxin can help... Best wishes.

Installation:

Deinstall:
Just delete.

Download:
www.ex.ua/171045095443

http://www.ex.ua/171045095443

Guess work now.  This one... Just a line above))

Great job on the missions Samson.  Please continue to make more!!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Installation:

Deinstall:

Just delete.

Download:

www.ex.ua/171045095443

These are beautifully fleshed out missions with plenty going on ,on the ground at the airfields.A lot of fun just to sit back & watch...Many thanks!

I do have a perhaps strange question:the first time I flew the Bf-109f mission I was jumped on takeoff by several Russian fighters! this was quite a surprise & one which the mission description did not describe. Very different from most SP missions in BoS.After a forced landing I flew the mission 2 more times & these times it played out as described:basically flying a circuit of the busy airfield-no Soviet fighters nowhere.I know I wasn't imagining them the first time so what is happening? Could this have been some sort of Dynamic mision that changes from time to time or what? :ph34r:

Nope. ) i just made some random things to occur... Full Editor allows to do such things. The final sucsess in a mission for Friedrich by the way is when a car... Forgot how it calls... Sorry. So, car should come after you). After safe landing and taxiing to the place.

Nope. ) i just made some random things to occur... Full Editor allows to do such things. The final sucsess in a mission for Friedrich by the way is when a car... Forgot how it calls... Sorry. So, car should come after you). After safe landing and taxiing to the place.

O love random..this is the first time I remember being"jumped " in BoS.Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

It took me way more than I expected but finally Im happy with what I got so I am releasing Andreys Life misión 4. It may contain some minor bugs (perdón me, I can only test weekends when Im back to civilization every 2 or 3 weeks and I have lots of things to do in only 2 days!!!) but if reported they will be fixed.

Andreys got his first patrol with his new squad, Regiment #15 Fighter Division #287, an Air patrol.

Not much to say about the mission, just read the briefing ;)

This mission features a random logic developed by SPA23_MikiBzn long time ago. Its gives 4 different and random events(activity in a certain área), of course it can be use to give more random events than that but it will take time to build, Im thinking in using it to build up to 7-8 posible events. This time around is a 4 in 1 mission.

I updated all Andreys missions due to the "new" BoS version. Mission 5 and 6 on the work but this time around I wont give out a ETA, hopefully in the coming months I can speed up the work on these.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0ex7n3heqviilx/Andreys%20Live.7z?dl=0 (replace all missions)

Cheers

Edit: Of course Its build to be played icons off as usual.

• Upvote 1

thx Haashashin,

This first patrol was pretty intense :)

had a very nice time up there (and quite a few holes in the plane too:)

looking forward for the next one :))

greetings and Salute

Thanks Space,

I have had a good time building mission 5 and proof of that is that its ready!!, of course it could contain some minor bugs, but nothing game breaking.

After Andreys first patrol it seems hes gonna have a relaxed noon.

Here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3mpswsi9ctnvyx/05%20-%20A%20relaxed%20noon.7z?dl=0

Cheers

P.S. As allways, icons off is way more fun ;). Will be back next week to fix any bugs.

P.S. Will make a separate topic for my missions next week and also will update this thread first topic, its needed  ;).

Hey Haashashin,

Was wondering what to play tonight and you made the choice easier :)

thanks a lot for the that relaxed noon.

Will tell you how that goes.

Sounds good to make a specific topic. and you could also upload the mission pack on mission4today, that would make it more easy to find for casual simmers that follow only this site.

Anyway thank you for your hard work on these missions.

S!

• Upvote 1

BTW - The first topic of this thread need update - are 404 link in then - adding the new releases, to avoid the need of new players read across the topic (what the people are too lazy to do).

@SYN_Haashashin

I just played the fourth mission. After I mangaged to fight off the 109's over the city (needed to try a few times to survive that ;) ), my leader continued with his patrol. After some time, there was a message, that we could go home now, but my flight leader just continued to fly in circles forever. 

After some time, I headed home without him. 

Anyway, Thank's for your missions, I am really enjoying them. 

Thanks Comes,

I might miss a link or something, will look later today.

Also let me ask you something, in all of the re-fly you did, you allways encounter the same opposition over Stalingrad??

Cheers

No it was different. Some times there were a few heinkels with cover. Sometimes there were just 3 109s.

Thanks, so that part works. There are 4 different possibilities to encounter. Will take a look as soon as I get home.

Hi everyone) I've been reported about the link to missions I posted here ain't working anymore. So, I dare to try dropbox instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0etfxhfef39s1i/AAATUvCDEUNrgy6CXNsB632ya?dl=0

There you fill find a zip wich should be unzeeped straight into Missions folder ( you know... ...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions... stuff)

Hi everyone) I've been reported about the link to missions I posted here ain't working anymore. So, I dare to try dropbox instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0etfxhfef39s1i/AAATUvCDEUNrgy6CXNsB632ya?dl=0

There you fill find a zip wich should be unzeeped straight into Missions folder ( you know... ...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions... stuff)

Thanks a lot!

The s_media folder goes to missions as well?

Thanks a lot!

The s_media folder goes to missions as well?

It should go like this: ...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions\Samson missions\s_media

In other words a folder "samson missions" contains all other stuff (media files, folders of another campaigns (hopefully), etc.)

Thanks for the update, the new link works fine for me and the missions open, will check them out properly later

thanks for your work!

Cheers Dakpilot

Hi guys,

Finally I got around to update the OP. I updated everybody missions and added links to specific mission builders topics.

I dont have the time to check all those old versions links so if anyone encounter a non working link, let me know via PM and will contact the author to see if he can/want to update it.

My missions are not there as of now since I expect to open a topic for my missions later today.

Cheers.

Note: Im back in business ;)

P.S.: Jupp I placed the old versión note on some of your missions since I dont know if you share the update versión on your topic.

~S~ Hash,

I updated them all after the last major "Blue Screen" patch.

Keep 'em Flying,

!S -Jupp- :salute: 

• Upvote 1

Forgot... Both "Cherkizova" misions are the same but for different planes: I-16 and Il-2. 

I updated them all after the last major "Blue Screen" patch.

Will direct people to your missions topic then. Cheers.

Samson missions added to first post.

Hi Everyone!

This is my first mission, in which you will have to protect the oil depots in Kalach from Soviet bombing raids.

It should be a challenge to fend off the attacks and leave at least 1 out of 4 total oil depots standing after the VVS attack.

It's not a historical mission. It's designed to jump into action immediately, for those days when you get home tired from work and just want to fly for 15 min tops!

Any feedback is welcome as it's my first mission.

Hope you enjoy!

Defend Kalach.zip

Hi everyone,

I made a new quick mission where you will have to intercept and destroy an enemy general rushing back to Berlin for an important meeting.

There are random paths that the general can take home, so it can be replayed a few times without becoming very monotonous.

All credit for the Ju-52 skins goes to Erg./JG54_Potenz who created and shared them.

Any feedback is welcome!

Download

Jade_Monkey, played your missions. Nice work!

Good looking skins on those Ju-52, compliments to the skinner. And nice to play with different maps than Stalingrad for a change.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

I made a new quick mission where you will have to intercept and destroy an enemy general rushing back to Berlin for an important meeting.

There are random paths that the general can take home, so it can be replayed a few times without becoming very monotonous.

All credit for the Ju-52 skins goes to Erg./JG54_Potenz who created and shared them.

Any feedback is welcome!

Download

A very nice mission! Keep them coming please...

• Upvote 1

Jade_Monkey, played your missions. Nice work!

Good looking skins on those Ju-52, compliments to the skinner. And nice to play with different maps than Stalingrad for a change.

A very nice mission! Keep them coming please...

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your feedback.

I'm just starting with the mission editor, so hopefully I can getmore complex things going on in the future :)

However, i think its nice to have some short missions to play sometimes when you dont have a lot of time to fly.

• Upvote 2