-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

Welcome Everybody!
After receiving some constructive feedbacks, we tweaked all AAA/FlaK around all targets, on all missions. Thank you for your efforts, Fellow Aviators!
Also our first GPS Off event will start on the next Saturday!

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Like 2

Our community deserves more servers and you are been protagonists of it, keeping it healthy. :biggrin:

Thank you [HRAF] :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Our community deserves more servers and you are been protagonists of it, keeping it healthy. :biggrin:

Thank you [HRAF] :salute:

Thank you for your kind words. See you around!

5 minutes ago, 15th_JonRedcorn said:

Really need that Pimax 5k+ so I stop wanting to go back to headtracking for the beautiful graphics.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Yeah I heard new stuff is on the way.

Pimax 5k+ baby, almost at a 1080p desktop clarity levels. Gunna be next level stuff.

25 minutes ago, 15th_JonRedcorn said:

Pimax 5k+ baby, almost at a 1080p desktop clarity levels. Gunna be next level stuff.

170 degree field of vision will make VR even more life-like. Headset monitors eye movement and individually adjust each eye lens for clarity.

You won't need to tilt your head down to look inside the cockpit.

2 minutes ago, Gordon200 said:

170 degree field of vision will make VR even more life-like. Headset monitors eye movement and individually adjust each eye lens for clarity.

You won't need to tilt your head down to look inside the cockpit.

That's all hopefully coming in the future, right now I am just stoked to get a nice FOV improvement and a big jump in clarity. Checking your six won't be such a neck strain anymore, and spotting targets will be even easier than on a monitor. Which to some degree I think it already is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! Are there medals to be won? If yes, how many and what are they and what are the objectives to achieve them?

10 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Hey guys! Are there medals to be won? If yes, how many and what are they and what are the objectives to achieve them?

they are on the way mate. Everything will be described here. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Otto_bann said:

Can't enter in the server this afternoon :

file transfer error.jpg

Please, try again. We just restarted the server. 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN

Hello Everybody!

We made some tweaks on our server, and from now on, you can join much faster to KOTA, and loading screens should be much faster too. 
Thank you for the information!
See you around, Fellow Aviators!

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm not a very good pilot, I still learning and have a lot to learn but, at moment I'm the best live pilot with 19 kills, 0 deaths and I wasn't captured.

:dance:

Let's toast a :drinks:

Update: 21 kills =D

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp
  • Upvote 3

Like the server but looking at the stats seems like mostly LW...not a bad thing but maybe give the VVS the A20 a little earlier..😬..loved flying in the snow....good job guys...👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 216th_Cathaoir said:

Like the server but looking at the stats seems like mostly LW...not a bad thing but maybe give the VVS the A20 a little earlier..😬..loved flying in the snow....good job guys...👍

Most of our missions has A20 - quite enough. 

We gathered a lot of Custom Skins from this forum, and I uploaded them to a cloud storage. Right now there are only Axis Custom Skins, but in time there will be lot of Allied side Skins too. 
You can find the link for the cloud storage on our Discord, in the "custom-skins" text channel.

See you around.

Edit: Uploaded some P40, I16, He-111 H6/H16 skins

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Connected for 15 mins then kicked with game crash ,rebooted computer only to be kicked without crash 3 times , rebooted router with same result  ? is there anyway admins can  check game router logs just before this post ? just seems strange after skins were added as normally KOTA Is very stable . Perhaps you need to put some Allied skins in to balance 😉

Edited by wombatBritishBulldogs

1 hour ago, wombatBritishBulldogs said:

Connected for 15 mins then kicked with game crash ,rebooted computer only to be kicked without crash 3 times , rebooted router with same result  ? is there anyway admins can  check game router logs just before this post ? just seems strange after skins were added as normally KOTA Is very stable . Perhaps you need to put some Allied skins in to balance 😉

6 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Edit: Uploaded some P40, I16, He-111 H6/H16 skins

Yeah, more will be added in the next days. 

Hello Everybody! Cloud storage will be updated from time to time.

Edit: Some more Skins have been added to the Axis folder. More on the way.

9 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Hello Everybody! Cloud storage will be updated from time to time.

Edit: Some more Skins have been added to the Axis folder. More on the way.

It is offline for some time. 

Server has few pilots around 18 o'clock (-3UTC)  :(

It's a pity =,(

Let's see if after the TAW campaign end, the hardcore pilots comes to here.
Until there, the GPS will be off and that may be attractive.

See you!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hello, Fellow Aviators!
Our GPS Off Event will start on this Saturday!
Important thing: our rule that punishes vulchers, will be off on this event. 

See you around!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

End of the month, 28 kills, no death. I'm proud of my result.

First place in K/D ratio, fifth place in overall!

Thank you again HRAF and I'm waiting for my medals!

flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpgCapturar.thumb.PNG.213fb0cfbb28cde11893fe3f64eebaa2.PNG

• Upvote 4

Hi Admins,

nice flying on 29.09.2018 without gps. Had the best flight for a long time, low level long distance fighter bomber mission on the HQ in the south east.

On the winter map it was not easy to navigate, but was so much fun :yahoo:. Please give us more days of navigation fun :biggrin:.

By the way is there a way, that you open an other possibility to download the KOTA skinpack?

And do you think about something like this in the future for your server?

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/39549-mod-draw-distance-increase-ships-stalingrad-smoke/

If yes is there a possibility for the server admin to only allow, lets say a KOTA skin and modpack?

So we could use the best of the game with the best of the community, without having different Skin and modpacks running on 1 server.

Hi 3./JG15_HansPhillipp,

well done and good job, but now you need to do a even better job next month :P:biggrin:.

regards

Little_D

Edited by 1./JG2_Little_D
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi 3./JG15_HansPhillipp,

well done and good job, but now you need to do a even better job next month :P:biggrin:.

Thank you very much !!

I live in Brazil and because of the time (-3UTC) there are no pilots on the KOTA server after I get home. Yesterday was a very good day for me as a pilot and finally I find pilots in it.

Best regards :salute:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Thank you very much !!

I live in Brazil and because of the time (-3UTC) there are no riders on the KOTA server after I get home. Yesterday was a very good day for me as a pilot and finally I find pilots in it.

Best regards :salute:

I believe it will get back to normal after TAW ends. Hang in there ;)

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

I believe it will get back to normal after TAW ends. Hang in there ;)

I believe too!

:salute:

Hopefully something can be done about the team stacking. It is ridiculous when you want to play this server and find it 13 to 2. I get that a lot of you like German planes but where is the fun in flying around with basically no competition?

44 minutes ago, Disarray said:

Hopefully something can be done about the team stacking. It is ridiculous when you want to play this server and find it 13 to 2. I get that a lot of you like German planes but where is the fun in flying around with basically no competition?

Most of those German players fly Jabo/Bombing mission - most of the time. Turning on Auto-balance is a no-go. We dont want to torn apart squads. 
Hopefully things will change when we can grab the new planes. Me and my squadmates flew Allied planes many times. 

I'm not suggesting auto-balance, per say. I'd much rather people happily change teams when they notice things are unacceptably out of balance. Sadly there seems to be no will to do such. These guys would rather stick to 'their side' at shoot at planes that are already dead for lack of targets. Why this community is so dead set against simple team switching for the good of better game play I think I will never understand but it is very much to the determent of the game writ large.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Admins,

nice flying on 29.09.2018 without gps. Had the best flight for a long time, low level long distance fighter bomber mission on the HQ in the south east.

On the winter map it was not easy to navigate, but was so much fun :yahoo:. Please give us more days of navigation fun :biggrin:.

By the way is there a way, that you open an other possibility to download the KOTA skinpack?

And do you think about something like this in the future for your server?

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/39549-mod-draw-distance-increase-ships-stalingrad-smoke/

If yes is there a possibility for the server admin to only allow, lets say a KOTA skin and modpack?

So we could use the best of the game with the best of the community, without having different Skin and modpacks running on 1 server.

Hi 3./JG15_HansPhillipp,

regards

Little_D

We will discuss and test it. Thank you for the suggestion.