-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

5 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Auf der Registerkarte "Sortie" sehen Sie den Namen der Person, die es war.
Vielleicht war es unbeabsichtigt. (Google translator).

Yes i know, it was a information for vad and i haven´t a problem with that. 

This is why i don´t post his name here :)

7 hours ago, I./JG62_Portme said:

@vad ich wurde doch von einem Deutschen angeschossen XD

Hat mir nur das linke Ruder steuerung zerschossen, bin noch gelandet.

Aber war ein deutsche und keine Spitt XD

Hallo!

Ja, ich kann mich erinnern, das war auf der Kuban map nähe Taman.

Da waren richtige dogfights auf low level.

Na, dann hattest du ja Glück, daß er dich nicht mit 30mm Kugeln beschossen hat :)

Auch bei uns im Squad werden die Spieler oft angeschossen, wenn sie in der Macchi sitzen...

Wir können zumindest die Piloten warnen, die oft solche Fehler machen.

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz

Could it be made so server rules pop up on the screen when you join server than dissapear after 5-10seconds?

Seems there is plenty of ppl who only know pick 109 and go vulchuring.

Last guy damaged me nice, couldn't write in chat while being defensive.

And landing again, picking new plane, starting engine again takes time and ruin fun.

10 hours ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

Could it be made so server rules pop up on the screen when you join server than dissapear after 5-10seconds?

Seems there is plenty of ppl who only know pick 109 and go vulchuring.

Last guy damaged me nice, couldn't write in chat while being defensive.

And landing again, picking new plane, starting engine again takes time and ruin fun.

Some players just simply don't care about rules. AAA and FlaK is quite effective around spawn airfields. Try to stay above your airfield if it is under attack, and that way you can avoid being shot down. 
And we will punish those players, for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Neki igrači jednostavno ne brinu o pravilima. AAA i Flak vrlo su učinkoviti oko mrijestilišta. Pokušajte ostati iznad vašeg zračnog polja ako je pod napadom, i na taj način možete izbjeći pucanje. 
I želimo kazniti one igrače, sigurno.

I don't think it's intentionaly, some servers demand AF starfing regarding tactics.

I'm not angry on those guys, they just didn't read rules.

So it was just a suggestion :)

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 12:12 PM, EAF_Ribbon said:

I don't think it's intentionaly, some servers demand AF starfing regarding tactics.

I'm not angry on those guys, they just didn't read rules.

So it was just a suggestion :)

Thank you for your efforts mate.

See you around.

8 minutes ago, Rhodesia said:

It is a nice server. Indeed(64 germans SS/SG/LG etc)

IL-2_Sturmovik_Battle_of_Stalingrad_Screenshot_2018.11.09_-_04.36.38.25.png

Time to squad up, Allied players.

1 hour ago, Rhodesia said:

After that on the next map, KubanSummer1944 :

2018.11.08._KubanSummer1944.png

Here is your balance on the KubanSummer1944 map, updated:

2018.11.08._KubanSummer1944_3.png

The same map again, updated :

2018.11.08._KubanSummer1944_5.png

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz

He also was flying over the bomber airfield as you see in the beginning of the vid. I after shooting him down told him about my discontent and the rules of this, he just exited and reconnected a few mins later not saying anything

Yesterday we had II/JG-51 happily staying over our AF after being called from us and warned by and admin:

https://imgur.com/a/wH0HeZT

then a few more days we had 3-4 LLv shooting me down on final (see my earlier post)

I really have to say, you are awful sports on blue side especially when this happens on 2 vs 1 numbers.

Personally I'd write a script (if the game could support that) and draw a line one the map with a noting vulching leads to bans behind this point for 1 minute == ban for 1/5/14 days with repeats. No need for constant reminding or discussion.

Don't see the point of warning people one-by-one.

Edited by =FEW=N3croo

i just dont get the mental process of someone who flies 150km to the enemy spawn watches them take off then tries to shoot them down, then often gets show down themself.
there is no skill in that, no class, no honour. (nobody thinks you are cool, nobody thinks you have skill)

When entering 15,000m oh a spawn AF have an auto script.

"Warning you have entered a restricted area (spawn AF name) Turn around Immediatly or your plane will be destroyed and you will be banned! 30 second counter to leave area.
1 day, 7 days, 30 days (for each offense)

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say congrats. I dont play MP that often, although I used to spend some time in the old random expert server, but I really like your setup. Nice mix of missions, planeset, weather, etc. A nice alternative for the players who don't like fast food servers.👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Sgt_Joch said:

Just wanted to say congrats. I dont play MP that often, although I used to spend some time in the old random expert server, but I really like your setup. Nice mix of missions, planeset, weather, etc. A nice alternative for the players who don't like fast food servers.👍

We are glad you like it. 

See you around.

17 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Time to squad up, Allied players.

Well... 6 out of 9 had squad tags ;)

On the topic of 'squadding up'...

I'm a somewhat infrequent visitor to multiplayer but I'm interested in playing on this server when I can. How would a solo player make themselves useful here? Is it worthwhile to loiter for a time over the spawning airfield to link up with other groups or would that be discouraged or considered rude?

I mostly fly fighters but enjoy ground attack too, just haven't got a handle on level bombing just yet.

21 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

I'm a somewhat infrequent visitor to multiplayer but I'm interested in playing on this server when I can. How would a solo player make themselves useful here? Is it worthwhile to loiter for a time over the spawning airfield to link up with other groups or would that be discouraged or considered rude?

I mostly fly fighters but enjoy ground attack too, just haven't got a handle on level bombing just yet.

The best way to team up with others is to use our discord server. If you see a group of friendly bombers heading towards enemy lines, let them know if you are about to cover them with your fighter. 
Also, if you are not familiar with discord, i can guide you through the basics on our discord. 

2 minutes ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

The best way to team up with others is to use our discord server. If you see a group of friendly bombers heading towards enemy lines, let them know if you are about to cover them with your fighter. 
Also, if you are not familiar with discord, i can guide you through the basics on our discord. 

Unfortunately I don't have voice comms at the moment... my computer is in a common area so background noise is a big problem. Discord has text chat though too right? On WoL I've linked up with other players via the in-game chat a few times. Kinda clunky but it worked. 

1 minute ago, RedKestrel said:

Unfortunately I don't have voice comms at the moment... my computer is in a common area so background noise is a big problem. Discord has text chat though too right? On WoL I've linked up with other players via the in-game chat a few times. Kinda clunky but it worked. 

Yes, discord has a chat function too. You can always give it a try. 

See you around.

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Yes, discord has a chat function too. You can always give it a try. 

See you around.

Thanks for the help!

If someone wondered why there are so many squads flying and repeatedly visiting Knights of the Air, I want to share with you 10 reasons why we in =/Hospiz/= do it:

1. Waiting for engine startup is not boring😴, it looks awesome.😊2018_11_8__21_34_14.thumb.jpg.a55f79f65b6a158491182e497c7dbfad.jpg

2. You have that great feeling of replaying history when you and your buddies form up to fly another dangerous bombing mission. 😮2018_11_8__21_35_6.thumb.jpg.07a7a19e64edb9e77ec00d5cb0cad8c9.jpg

3. Flying in a formation is much more enjoyable, and you all together have a lot of gunners to defend. Or even dedicated fighter squad covering your back😊, like =LG= did on this sortie.
(I am wondering why we didn't take any pic with both squads together.🤔 A must have for next time.)2018_11_8__21_32_27.thumb.jpg.20f9dbc0f718fee28ad021ec5ee7f8e9.jpg

4. When you finally bomb the target, you create a real mess down there. 💥💥💥💥💥
2018_11_9__17_42_7.thumb.jpg.a1226515dd2a942de5e1966d0661b733.jpg

5. Even flying back home is better in a group - for example you can make friends with Hungarian people, they are really nice guys. 😉
(As a sign of Polish-Hungarian friendship our leader takes Hungarian camo whenever possible😆).
2018_11_9__17_47_45.thumb.jpg.3d3d1e634c0cfef4482bf8b527f4f58c.jpg 

6. There is a great feeling of accomplishment when nearly everyone makes it back to base.😅2018_11_9__17_49_48.thumb.jpg.1ab8fe925f328c05c212249f25fbfe34.jpg

7. You can do some experiments, impossible to do alone. Here you can see a prototype of Bf110Z😁 - twin tailed variant of popular Zerstorer developed by =/Hospiz/= in order to improve combat capabilities in a harsh environment of KOTA server..... 😉2018_11_9__17_51_15.thumb.jpg.0ee24a939702713cdc8c3b040cc05cb5.jpg

...And here is brand new 110 with VTOL capabilities.😨 Another plane can safely 🤔 taxi underneath of hovering Zerstorer as shown in the photo.2018_11_9__17_54_37.thumb.jpg.fe64c973e2f51af60b534861d981fbfa.jpg

8. Think of how effective ground pounder is a single 110. Now multiply it by 6.💪2018_11_9__18_4_58.thumb.jpg.a87eae937e4145822997dc759e927227.jpg

Same with good old Stuka 👴 - even if you all are average pilots and can take out 2-3 tanks with that short ammo supply, together you are capable of wiping out entire column.😈
2018_11_8__21_37_48.thumb.jpg.80ac34302eaa6d1af6af5feb78133b7f.jpg

9. Cooperation and teamwork🤝 helps with swift completion of objective. When one pilot wrecks 🤜AA guns......2018_11_9__18_11_39.thumb.jpg.02e4346d6a8e8ff2dc5531cf40924410.jpg

...others can quickly and easily take out tanks.😎2018_11_9__18_9_52.thumb.jpg.9ee64d72626e33aa241f92c846f8d13d.jpg

10. And if something bad happens to you and you will fall in combat, your sacrifice will be remembered by your comrades😢 and stories will be told about how you rammed an enemy tank after taking a lethal hit from the enemy 😄2018_11_9__18_10_18.thumb.jpg.d376dcca55293cd6598ac783b9d58389.jpg

So don't wait any minute longer - find yourself a squad of your nationality, jump on KOTA and have fun together. I guarantee you will have unforgettable moments and maybe you will even make new friends soon! 

As always, thanks to [HRAF] for such great server, with every big action on KOTA, we enjoy the game even more. See you next Thursday (maybe sooner, who knows😉)

Edited by =/Hospiz/=MetalHead89250
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

I don't think you will find many who will get mad if you form up with them out of the blue. The only thing that bugs me when people do that kind of thing is if they come in on an aggressive line, like they are attacking me, or if they fly right behind me, again like they are trying to attack me. If you avoid doing those things I don't think you will run into much trouble. And if someone gives you a hard time for trying to help keep them alive, well maybe they are better off alone if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, =950.IAP=Red_Pilot said:

Hi, why is the site calling me "renamed_user_225".. Can this be corrected?

Hi !

Which site?

Please give more info, give us the site link.

12 hours ago, =/Hospiz/=MetalHead89250 said:

If someone wondered why there are so many squads flying and repeatedly visiting Knights of the Air, I want to share with you 10 reasons why we in =/Hospiz/= do it:

1. Waiting for engine startup is not boring😴, it looks awesome.😊2018_11_8__21_34_14.thumb.jpg.a55f79f65b6a158491182e497c7dbfad.jpg

2. You have that great feeling of replaying history when you and your buddies form up to fly another dangerous bombing mission. 😮2018_11_8__21_35_6.thumb.jpg.07a7a19e64edb9e77ec00d5cb0cad8c9.jpg

3. Flying in a formation is much more enjoyable, and you all together have a lot of gunners to defend. Or even dedicated fighter squad covering your back😊, like =LG= did on this sortie.
(I am wondering why we didn't take any pic with both squads together.🤔 A must have for next time.)2018_11_8__21_32_27.thumb.jpg.20f9dbc0f718fee28ad021ec5ee7f8e9.jpg

4. When you finally bomb the target, you create a real mess down there. 💥💥💥💥💥
2018_11_9__17_42_7.thumb.jpg.a1226515dd2a942de5e1966d0661b733.jpg

5. Even flying back home is better in a group - for example you can make friends with Hungarian people, they are really nice guys. 😉
(As a sign of Polish-Hungarian friendship our leader takes Hungarian camo whenever possible😆).
2018_11_9__17_47_45.thumb.jpg.3d3d1e634c0cfef4482bf8b527f4f58c.jpg 

6. There is a great feeling of accomplishment when nearly everyone makes it back to base.😅2018_11_9__17_49_48.thumb.jpg.1ab8fe925f328c05c212249f25fbfe34.jpg

7. You can do some experiments, impossible to do alone. Here you can see a prototype of Bf110Z😁 - twin tailed variant of popular Zerstorer developed by =/Hospiz/= in order to improve combat capabilities in a harsh environment of KOTA server..... 😉2018_11_9__17_51_15.thumb.jpg.0ee24a939702713cdc8c3b040cc05cb5.jpg

...And here is brand new 110 with VTOL capabilities.😨 Another plane can safely 🤔 taxi underneath of hovering Zerstorer as shown in the photo.2018_11_9__17_54_37.thumb.jpg.fe64c973e2f51af60b534861d981fbfa.jpg

8. Think of how effective ground pounder is a single 110. Now multiply it by 6.💪2018_11_9__18_4_58.thumb.jpg.a87eae937e4145822997dc759e927227.jpg

Same with good old Stuka 👴 - even if you all are average pilots and can take out 2-3 tanks with that short ammo supply, together you are capable of wiping out entire column.😈
2018_11_8__21_37_48.thumb.jpg.80ac34302eaa6d1af6af5feb78133b7f.jpg

9. Cooperation and teamwork🤝 helps with swift completion of objective. When one pilot wrecks 🤜AA guns......2018_11_9__18_11_39.thumb.jpg.02e4346d6a8e8ff2dc5531cf40924410.jpg

...others can quickly and easily take out tanks.😎2018_11_9__18_9_52.thumb.jpg.9ee64d72626e33aa241f92c846f8d13d.jpg

10. And if something bad happens to you and you will fall in combat, your sacrifice will be remembered by your comrades😢 and stories will be told about how you rammed an enemy tank after taking a lethal hit from the enemy 😄2018_11_9__18_10_18.thumb.jpg.d376dcca55293cd6598ac783b9d58389.jpg

So don't wait any minute longer - find yourself a squad of your nationality, jump on KOTA and have fun together. I guarantee you will have unforgettable moments and maybe you will even make new friends soon! 

As always, thanks to [HRAF] for such great server, with every big action on KOTA, we enjoy the game even more. See you next Thursday (maybe sooner, who knows😉)

Very nice pictures! Thank you for joining and for your efforts!
It is always nice to know some of our Polish brothers visiting our server!

See you around.

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, /950iap/Red_Pilot said:

http://www.knightsoftheair.eu/ru/?tour=3

I tried to change the nickname to understand the reason.  But I turn into "renamed_user_225" under any nickname

This is on the website of the statistics server KOTA

Hi !

Yes, your 're right, i found your problem.

I can delete your registration and u can make a new one.

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz

13 минут назад, -[HRAF]vad-asz сказал:

Hi !

Great and thanks!

21 минуту назад, -[HRAF]vad-asz сказал:

Hi !

Unfortunately, registration is not possible for me. I see a message that a user with my email address is already registered. Maybe I should wait for a while...

26 minutes ago, /950.iap/Red_Pilot said:

Great and thanks!

Unfortunately, registration is not possible for me. I see a message that a user with my email address is already registered. Maybe I should wait for a while...

Yeah!

Thats the point, i can complete delete all data from u and u can make a new registration.

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz

4 минуты назад, -[HRAF]vad-asz сказал:

Yeah!

Thats the point, i can complete delete all data from u and u can make a new registration.

I agree, probably better to delete everything and I will try to create the new.

13 minutes ago, /950.iap/Red_Pilot said:

I agree, probably better to delete everything and I will try to create the new.

Your registration is now deleted, please try now a new registration.

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz

HRAF support is admirable.
I have a name issue in other server, i tried to resolve it contacting the adm via private msg, discord, ts and forum... all of them without success.

Keep it up Vad!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

Hello,

can we make the enemy and friendly airfields closer to each other?

Please no !

There is already WoL for fast pace furball action. Here at least the objectives aren't flooded with a continuous stream of fighters, ground attack doesn't look like suicide missions.

• Upvote 4

Hi !

We have maps where the AFs are closer to each other, like Moscow1941Autumn or the Stalingrad1942Autumn and sure we working on new maps.

Edited by -[HRAF]vad-asz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

Hello,

can we make the enemy and friendly airfields closer to each other?

If you want this, stay in wings.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]vad-asz said:

Hi !

we have maps where the AFs are closer to each other, like Moscow1941Autumn or the Stalingrad1942Autumn and sure we working on new maps.

That's great to know - but please don't change the character of your map setup - for those not willing to fly long distances there is already WOL or

BERLOGA. Your server is already great as is - thank you.

• Thanks 3