=LG=Kathon

TAW - bugs, errors and problems

Hi kathon, me and my squad (N3croo, hauggy and another he111) hit hardly with more 8 tons of bombs trudolyubye russian airfield. We hit well, everybomb on target but we didn't get any GK and also the AF wasn't damaged at all in the very next mission... We are sure that it was the correct AF because it has fires and enemy planes taxing.

Map Stalingrad_south 62

Date 24/01/1943

Time 15.40.00

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=6625&name==FEW=ayamoth89

Here's the screenshot of 6 bombs on target

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008146946/screenshots/

We checked the video record and there was nothing on the AF except fuel depots and something else. Parking dugout were empty and no hangars, no AAA. Really strange. We have the video if you want

Targets are not on every airfield but only on front-line airfields. Those enemy airfields have Attack! text in game map. The rest of airfields (with no Attack text) has only AAA. 

Edited by =LG=Kathon

Targets are not on every airfield but only on front-line airfields. Those enemy airfields have Attack! text in game map. The rest of airfields (with no Attack text) has only AAA. 

Ok thank you! We didn't read that on rules... Fine, thanks!

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=Kai_Lae

The text after I finished 3 CM says gained 1 Yak-1B, but the actual listing of available AC says I don't have one. Could someone fix?

It was on mission #100 Moscow_South map #6, and now there is brand new plane set (without Yak-1B at the beginning) on map #7 Stalingrad_Center.

Hello Kathon

Today I received a "account locked" and got kicked.

I switched from blue to red. By renaming myself from aa_radek to a_radek. Both accounts are now locked. Any idea what I did wrong? Believed this was the way your supposed to switch sides.

Will be nice if players dont lost planes when map changes.... more nice when map duration is about 2 day.  If is possible.

thx.

Salute to LG team !!

Hi Kakthon.

Can u check my profile on            TAW.   I read on server 

Tumu_got_hacked 

I cant register to my account.

thx.

Why can't I see my planes? Error 500

You have reached exactly 5100 EXP points and there was division by 0 (bug on the page). It's being fixed. 

You have reached exactly 5100 EXP points and there was division by 0 (bug on the page). It's being fixed. 

Thank you

Why when i try to take a plane (i see i can take this plane) i am aways kicked ??

There should be a message why you were kicked. There are three of your accounts: Dksan89 (registered on the web), -T1E-Dksan89 (auto-registered) and [PL]_S-P_Dksan89 (auto-registered)

[PL]_S-P_Dksan89 is locked. If you registered Dksan89 then you should fly as Dksan89. If you want to change your name then login and change it in the Pilot Profile. 

i have not any information :( only kick and bye bye. Ok so i can't change profil name in TAW site ? I must now fly only with this first nick 'Dksan89' ?

And why [PL]_S-P_Dksan89 is locked ?

Edited by [PL]_S-P_Dksan89

i have not any information :( only kick and bye bye. Ok so i can't change profil name in TAW site ? I must now fly only with this first nick 'Dksan89' ?

And why [PL]_S-P_Dksan89 is locked ?

You can have only one account per side. Every time you connect the server with different name than your basic account the server kicks you and lock this new account.

I unlocked [PL]_S-P_Dksan89 and locked your others account. 

I have flown replenishment Sorties today, 4 Sorties to repair an airfield which was damaged to roughly 50%.

Got no CMs for some reason. Can you say why? 

http://taw-server.de/pilot.php?name=DerSheriff

A few days back it worked perfectly.

Hi,

Mission #152 Kalinin AF damaged in 33%, others in 0%. You took off from Dyatlovo and landed on Lotoshino (0% damaged). It's not possible to supply AF without any damage. If you had landed on Kalinin then you would have had combat missions.  

" You must takeoff from an airfield damaged less then 40% and land on an airfield damaged more than 0%."

Edited by =LG=Kathon

Hi,

Mission #152 Kalinin AF damaged in 33%, others in 0%. You took off from Dyatlovo and landed on Lotoshino (0% damaged). It's not possible to supply AF without any damage. If you had landed on Kalinin then you would have had combat missions.  

" You must takeoff from an airfield damaged less then 40% and land on an airfield damaged more than 0%."

weired. kthen

Sheriff I made the same mistake the other day and then I realized that I've done two flights for nothing :P

I think in the mission briefing if first reports like this:

Airfield x was detroyed to xx%

And then further down it reports that it got repaired.

That confused me I think.

I think in the mission briefing if first reports like this:

Airfield x was detroyed to xx%

And then further down it reports that it got repaired.

That confused me I think.

Mission #152 briefing (Lotoshino 0% damage)

Read rules at www.taw-server.de
TeamSpeak: taw-server.de:9988 Pass: 

Mission nr: 152
Date: 11.03.1943 Time: 14:50:00
Clouds: medium Temp: 0C
Wind: 7m/s Direction: 30

Last mission events:
 -  Axis defense in Simonkovo was damaged!
 -  Allied defense in Lotoshino was damaged!
 - Allied tank convoy advancing to Simonkovo was damaged
 - Allied airfield in Lotoshino was damaged in 46%
 - Allied airfield in Kalinin was damaged in 33%
 - Allied defense in Lotoshino destroyed tank convoy
 - New Axis tank convoy in 1110 advancing to Lotoshino!
 - Allied city Lotoshino was supplied by convoy
 - New Allied supply convoy advancing to Lotoshino!

Allies cities:
 - Klin  Attacked:No  Defense:Good
 - Depot in Klin  Damage:76%
 - Nesterovo  Attacked:No  Defense:Good
 - Depot in Nesterovo  Damage:98%
 - Dyatlovo  Attacked:No  Defense:Good
 - Solodilovo  Attacked:No  Defense:Good Damage:0%
 - Lotoshino  Attacked:Yes  Defense:Good Damage:0%
 - Kalinin  Attacked:No  Defense:Good Damage:33%

Axies cities:
 - Bahmutovo  Attacked:No  Defense:Good
 - Depot in Bahmutovo  Damage:0%
 - Lukovnikovo  Attacked:No  Defense:Good
 - Depot in Lukovnikovo  Damage:0%
 - Zubtsov  Attacked:No  Defense:Good Damage:0%
 - Staritsa  Attacked:No  Defense:Good Damage:0%
 - Simonkovo  Attacked:Yes  Defense:Good Damage:0%
 - Ryabinki  Attacked:No  Defense:Good Damage:0%
Edited by =LG=Kathon

Yeah that 46% threw me off. On a sidenote it should be "was damaged to xx%". Not in.

Edit:
Maybe add that it got repaired? Dunno what to do. But the despairity is confusing

Edited by DerSheriff

Now I know what you meant:

The airfield can be damaged and supply by convoy or transport planes during the same mission. In "Last mission events:" there are:

and the new calculated damage (including supply) is listed at Allies cities:

- Lotoshino  Attacked:Yes  Defense:Good Damage:0% <- this is actual damage for the current mission

Now I know what you meant:

The airfield can be damaged and supply by convoy or transport planes during the same mission. In "Last mission events:" there are:

and the new calculated damage (including supply) is listed at Allies cities:

- Lotoshino  Attacked:Yes  Defense:Good Damage:0% <- this is actual damage for the current mission

Yes got confused in the heat of the battle.

Hi Kathon,

thx for a new TAW. good work.

please change the forum link on tawsite 

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21029-tactical-air-war/?p=456668   >>>>>>>>>>>>  https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21029-tactical-air-war/?p=475911

airfield picture after airfield redesign not up to date. Some pictures are missing completely: http://taw-server.de/airfields.php?map=Moscow_North&name=Ilinskoe

Hi Raven,

Link changed. Our graphic master =LG=Piciu is out of town for a few days so we will add them later with depot as well.

Airfields pictures shows where group of objects are located in general. Every new campaign the orientation (rotation) of every group is different (randomly generated). So pictures will be always little not up to date. We introduced new little different layout of airfield buildings to make damaging it harder. If it's ok then we will make new updated photos. Now it's a test ;)

Great server and concept for how things work on the ground, earning aircraft, etc.

I do have a request!

Recently, a squad mate ground looped his Lagg-3 on take off, but he taxied and took off and flew with the rest of us, then flew 2 more sorties.

Unbeknownst to him or us, that first sortie he was considered Ditched (before he took off!), and the following two sorties the log showed Not Valid Plane. This because we all only had 1 Lagg-3 to start. We didn't realize this until the mission ended and the stats were updated.

Thus none of his 3 sorties counted for any CM's, plus his kill was not given to him, it went to a squad mate who also damaged the target aircraft. This I know because in the sim while flying, the Ditched pilot had the kill credited to him via the pilot list via the Tab key.

So here's the request :) :

If you damage your aircraft on the ground Before you take off (e.g. you ground loop), and TAW considers you Ditched, can you please notify the pilot immediately so he can take the correct action and not waste this or future sorties?

Also, if possible, if the plane was considered Ditched, and that was the only one left, can you warn the pilot if they spawn in the same type (since they now actually have 0 left) that it is invalid?

Otherwise it seems that you only get warned if the count for that plane type is 0 when you first join the server, or the mission just ended and the plane counts have been adjusted and the count for that plane type is 0.

Thanks!

AKA_Relent

Gentlemen

Could someone help me DELETING my three TAW users, so that I may create them again properly (with pw that I can remember...) ?

Currently I have three users, BSS_Tintin (Russian)NOT USED, BSS-Tintin (German) NOT USED, BSS_Tintin1 (Gemran) IN USE but PW to TAW NO GOOD...

I guess the easiest is to DELETE ALL users and let me have a fresh start.

If it is not to much trouble?  :)

BR

BSS_Tintin

P.S.

I have a snapshot of my three users in TAW, but I don't know how to upload them here...

Gentlemen

Could someone help me DELETING my three TAW users, so that I may create them again properly (with pw that I can remember...) ?

Currently I have three users, BSS_Tintin (Russian)NOT USED, BSS-Tintin (German) NOT USED, BSS_Tintin1 (Gemran) IN USE but PW to TAW NO GOOD...

I guess the easiest is to DELETE ALL users and let me have a fresh start.

If it is not to much trouble?  :)

BR

BSS_Tintin

P.S.

I have a snapshot of my three users in TAW, but I don't know how to upload them here...

Check PM.

I can't seem to join the server when player count is higher. right now there are 29/74 players but every time I try to join I get brought back to the main menu after the loading screen. This doesn't happen when player counts are lower. My ping is in the 120s. This was happening to me the other day as well.

I can't seem to join the server when player count is higher. right now there are 29/74 players but every time I try to join I get brought back to the main menu after the loading screen. This doesn't happen when player counts are lower. My ping is in the 120s. This was happening to me the other day as well.

Thats because the server crashed. :) 

Its been happening a lot lately, with most servers. 

Hi tonight I 've spawn at the beginning of a mission with a pe2 destroy some stuff landed and I was kick out of the server and lost my plane

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=54403&name=ATAG_dB

Please noted that because of this I lost all my other mission due to Not valid plane

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot.php?name=ATAG_dB

Just to say that I am reporting this since it happen often.

Respectfully

o7

Edited by ATAG_dB

Thats because the server crashed. :)

Its been happening a lot lately, with most servers. 

Really? oh good. that kept happening to me last night (tried about 10 times) and i was worried there was a problem with my account or something. 

Hi,

after my last sortie, i earned a Yak1b. But she is not avaiable.

2qpodquh.png

Every map has its own plane set. You earned Yak on the previous map. Now there is new map with brand new planes set.

Hi,

after my last sortie, i earned a Yak1b. But she is not avaiable.

2qpodquh.png

Every map has its own plane set. You earned Yak on the previous map. Now there is new map with brand new planes set.

I'll be honest, I'm really losing interest in TAW. As much as I enjoy playing it, getting killed by flak constantly is just not worth the effort and becomes an exercise in frustration. eg. I flew from the westernmost base to the easternmost part of the map to bomb a factory at about 4000m. There was a 9m/s wind which made navigation difficult but thats cool, i can handle that. Finally lined up the target and just got blown out of the sky. 30 odd mins of trying to steer a lumbering bomber across enemy skies. 

I really like the setup, etc but its just way too difficult. 

Stop flying by urself. TAW requires teamwork and lonewolfing will only get u killed. Join us on TS3 and coordinate ur attacks ... Trust me, you wont regret

• Upvote 1