=LG=Kathon

TAW - bugs, errors and problems

If you are talking about ditched Lagg in mission #32 then next your sortie was Killed and it resets all ditched planes.

I guess I didn't realize the death of the pilot would reset the repairing of ditched aircraft.

Hi Kathon,

I think there is a bug with ditched Aircrafts. It doesn't matter where and how you ditch it it always ends up in the 3rd column. Shouldn't on airfield ditched planes be in the 1st and so on? I thought it was like that in the last campaign and tried to find the the post, but couldn't.

keep up the good work,

c0ke

Hi Kathon,

I think there is a bug with ditched Aircrafts. It doesn't matter where and how you ditch it it always ends up in the 3rd column. Shouldn't on airfield ditched planes be in the 1st and so on? I thought it was like that in the last campaign and tried to find the the post, but couldn't.

keep up the good work,

c0ke

Nope its always 3 missions. could have been different in the first taw.

Most of my bad landings or starts (justs prop bend) at home airfield are qualified as ditched type C. 

This can't be by design, right?

If you ditch then airplane will be replenish after 3 mission. It's always 3 mission and always was. 

A/B/C means how meny mission left to replenish plane or planes

0/0/2 means two planes will be replenish after 3 missions

2/1/0 means two planes will be replenish after next mission and one after two missions

ect.

Nope its always 3 missions. could have been different in the first taw.

hmm could've sworn it was different. I am getting old... :(

Hi I need help with the following problem I have my name changed several times the actual goal was to rename me in 5.AA_janinator However, this has not worked so I called me back to my old name and was still a few hours flying thursday and yesterday I was always kick Without a message from the server when i join with a plane and i finds currently no solution besides its a second acc with the name 5.AA_janinator in the statistik available to be deleted

I hope you can help me

<

Edited by Janinator

Aha :) it's count down timer :)

Yes, values are shifted from right to left after each mission

Hi I need help with the following problem I have my name changed several times the actual goal was to rename me in 5.AA_janinator However, this has not worked so I called me back to my old name and was still a few hours flying thursday and yesterday I was always kick Without a message from the server when i join with a plane and i finds currently no solution besides its a second acc with the name 5.AA_janinator in the statistik available to be deleted

I hope you can help me

<

You are banned for having many accounts. Write which account would you like to use. 

NEW RULES: Pilot’s death, capture or DISCO resets “combat mission” and ditched planes. I have a poor internet connection and this rule is really going to have a negative effect on me as sometimes I get disco in flight due to ping.

Totally agree with you, I'm in the same case plus my game tend to crash sometimes, so it really gonna be an annoying rule. Normally I'm really upset when I get disco or when it's just crash, but if I lose my "CM" in the same way, I will never be able to fully ressuply my planes...

After air victory I have had to emergency land a number of times. On my side of lines, ditched, do not get credit for air victories,? Have not found rules concerning this, any guidance appreciated

After air victory I have had to emergency land a number of times. On my side of lines, ditched, do not get credit for air victories,? Have not found rules concerning this, any guidance appreciated

Can you put a link to your sorie.

I Want to to use the name 5.AA_janinator pls deleted the rest thank you S!

The plane counter double-deathed me in a Pe2 series 37, so I got -1 instead of 0

You had one Pe2 s.35 and you bailed out in mission #95 and was killed in mission #96 so lost 2xPe2 s.35

Hello Kakthon

Mision load, I select base, select plane and hit start

game crash,

End game and restart

Result : die, lost 2 planes, ( 1  la5 diched and 1 more i try fly )

time fly 0.00

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=18649&name=RedEye_Tumu

Its posible do something, thx for all.

Edited by RedEye_Tumu

i made 2 accounts so i could balance the teams when either of the teams have way to much/not enough people to deliver a fair and fun fight. but i apparantly got banned for that... can i get unbanned?

Kathon i my acc ready to fly again?

With the changes

yes.

i made 2 accounts so i could balance the teams when either of the teams have way to much/not enough people to deliver a fair and fun fight. but i apparantly got banned for that... can i get unbanned?

ok, use gunnernacho account.

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=21081&name=[TWB]Elgonidas

My game crashed when the countdown to finish flight was at 0 seconds. Looks like this cost me a plane.

Edit: Did it cost me my streak (of only 1) as well, or did that happen somewhere else? I have an AK in mission #120, and a GK on the flight i disconnected.

edit: also, this aa stole my kill: http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=21227&name=The_Defixio

Edited by [TWB]Elgonidas

Kathon, is there any problem with karpovka AAA? Web says defense is good but not a gun fired at the 109.

This guy TPsomethingKCATOUH is a veteran from eastern community. He fly now under different nickname.

I flew with him and against him in few wars/tournaments and what I can say for sure that he is a good and experienced pilot.

Again witch hunting season is open?

152 air kills and 3 deaths. Three. You can't be serious and say that doesn't look suspicious. The fact that someone can even find 152 enemy aircraft in 50 hours play time is a huge red flag when comparing the average...let alone not getting surprise bounced once when being exposed to that much combat. Suspicious to say the least.

Look at MeoW.Scharfi, that player has comparable air kills (still less), but almost double the time played and five times the deaths of tractordriver...and Scharfi does not ever exhibit the ridiculous things seen in game that tractordriver does.

Ask any player, in any game, in any community if a 152 kill and 3 death record is legitimate and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they're going to say "That player is hacking."...and it's not because of envy. It's because they're hacking.

AbortedMan" post="399317" timestamp="147622744

I thought that this issue was going to be investigated? As much as we might hate cheaters,there are rules to follow. Abortedman I would suggest you are careful of what you say whether correct or not as you are leaving yourself open to getting your own ban with regards to rule 7. It would be a pity to be banned because of a cheater. Hopefully either TAW or the IL2 team will be able to resolve this already discussed topic and will inform us all of the outcome.

I have faith that if players are cheating,they will be caught and dealt with.

Regards

Edited by Haza

Yeah we should just stop talking about it and hope that it disappears some day.

No I'm not saying that at all, however if you want to use the rules in your favour you need to remain within the rules,surely?

Regards

• Upvote 1

152 air kills and 3 deaths. Three. You can't be serious and say that doesn't look suspicious.

At first glance the stats look suspicious, but he has already posted video footage of his action and server admin is checking his legitimacy, so what is the point of further whining and accusing? 

Ask any player, in any game, in any community if a 152 kill and 3 death record is legitimate and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they're going to say "That player is hacking."

I accept the offer. I think that I qualify as "any player in any game" and I am not saying that he is hacking. What method do you prefer to transfer your dollars?

I wonder what kind of hack the real life Luftwaffe aces used that had zero deaths or one death to go with their 150+ kills.

It's because they're hacking.

Because a whiner has that kind of opinion without any actual proof? 

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp
  • Upvote 1

What exactly is it do you think a server admin can do? Are you under the assumption that there are admin tools for BoS/dserver that can detect stuff like this?

The reason I keep bringing it up is mostly because people keep denying that cheating is a possibility in this game...and if you're going to say "of course cheating is a possibility in this game" then where do you think you'll find a cheater on the leaderboards? At the bottom?

A player suspected of cheating posting his own edited footage voluntarily is like a person accused of a robbery walking by someone with a bunch of money in their pocket, not stealing it from them while people are watching, then saying "See? I didn't rob that guy! I'm not a robber!" Doesn't prove they didn't rob before, or rob again.

Edited by [TWB]AbortedMan

The reason I keep bringing it up is mostly because people keep denying that cheating is a possibility in this game...and if you're going to say "of course cheating is a possibility in this game" then where do you think you'll find a cheater on the leaderboards? At the bottom?

Nobody is denying that cheating is possible in this game. But you are directly accusing one player as cheating. He has already posted video of his gameplay and admin is looking into his actions. Still you continue accusing him without any proof, because "it is possible to cheat in this game". Would you like, if i start accusing you as being a cheater, because "it is possible". How about I start calling you a rapist? That is probably also technically possible? Is that good enough argument in your opinion?

A player suspected of cheating posting his own edited footage voluntarily is like a person accused of a robbery walking by someone with a bunch of money in their pocket, not stealing it from them while people are watching, then saying "See? I didn't rob that guy! I'm not a robber!" Doesn't prove they didn't rob before, or rob again.

And does it prove that he robbed before? Hard to understand your logic really. I really did not see any editing in the footage either, but I am sure you will point it where you saw suspicious edited things. 

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp
  • Upvote 1

152 air kills and 3 deaths. Three. You can't be serious and say that doesn't look suspicious. The fact that someone can even find 152 enemy aircraft in 50 hours play time is a huge red flag when comparing the average...let alone not getting surprise bounced once when being exposed to that much combat. Suspicious to say the least.

Look at MeoW.Scharfi, that player has comparable air kills (still less), but almost double the time played and five times the deaths of tractordriver...and Scharfi does not ever exhibit the ridiculous things seen in game that tractordriver does.

Ask any player, in any game, in any community if a 152 kill and 3 death record is legitimate and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they're going to say "That player is hacking."...and it's not because of envy. It's because they're hacking.

We've specifically checked his account, he isn't a cheater.

I've an urgent request to stop such statements about that user.

• Upvote 7

We've specifically checked his account, he isn't a cheater.

I've an urgent request to stop such statements about that user.

Oh really? What was checked? What does that mean?

Nobody is denying that cheating is possible in this game. But you are directly accusing one player as cheating. He has already posted video of his gameplay and admin is looking into his actions. Still you continue accusing him without any proof, because "it is possible to cheat in this game". Would you like, if i start accusing you as being a cheater, because "it is possible". How about I start calling you a rapist? That is probably also technically possible? Is that good enough argument in your opinion?

And does it prove that he robbed before? Hard to understand your logic really. I really did not see any editing in the footage either, but I am sure you will point it where you saw suspicious edited things.

Fact: cheating exists in this game. Again I ask...where in the leaderboards do you think cheaters would be?

Not even talking about tractordriver in this post. This is solely questioning your perception of online game play. You seem very secure in your perspective regarding this issue and I'm curious why.

You're right, I will probably never have 100% bona fide rock solid proof that anyone is cheating...and apparently neither will the developers until they build some real tools and countermeasures to provide that proof. Do I need proof to be suspicious? No. Does bringing attention to that suspicion help bring awareness and priority to the problem? Yes, definitely, as it has earlier this year.

As for your rapist comment, if someone was exhibiting familiar signs of someone who commits rape, whatever those may be, yes they would be suspected of being a rapist.

You act like I'm running around accusing random people willy nilly of cheating for no reason. I'm not even the only, nor the first, to say something about the issue! You're saying I'm wrong because your perception says otherwise, right? I'm working on vetted facts about the state of the software we're dealing with and trying to bring attention to the problem and its symptoms in hopes of people having enough awareness to warrant a fix.

Edited by [TWB]AbortedMan

Honor and Excellence

We do not practice lameness - be it in game or on the forums. Our posts need to have the same poise and grace that our ride of choice displays. Get in, perform whatever surgery is required (not lambasting with overblown cannonry), and zoom climb on out. We are quick to salute both friend and adversary, slow to call a douchelord what we already know he is, but when the excrement meets the moving machinery parts we don't back down regardless of the venue. In the arena, we do not practice gamey tactics. We do not vulch bases unless we are assaulting a mission objective, we do not maliciously harass other players, we do not take part in either giving or receiving information from opposing teams in any way shape or form, and if discovered, we report any exploit in the game to 1C.

http://www.thewetbandits.org/twb/#charter

• Upvote 1

Nothing big just some odd garage stuff.

Did a not that great of a landing but did not damage the plane, still counted it as a emergency landing, how do you know which airfield that have the pedantic officers? :)

ditch20.jpg

And yesterday i hade the reversal, was rammed at 6k and on my way down my game crashed before jumping, when i logged in the rammed plane was ditched (no bullet had hit it) but i also had a all new he 111 in the garage.

ditch.jpg

so in the end its +-0

Edited by happy_meal

AbortedMan' timestamp='1476256848' post='399377'] The reason I keep bringing it up is mostly because people keep denying that cheating is a possibility in this game...and if you're going to say "of course cheating is a possibility in this game" then where do you think you'll find a cheater on the leaderboards?

Nobody is saying that there are no cheaters on the game, but the player in question came here talk and even posted an unedited video. You kept whining. Then even one of the devs came and confirmed that he's not a cheater.

I think thats pretty enough to stop with the witch hunt and the bitch whining.  :salute: