Photo

TAW - bugs, errors and problems

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:32

Please post here all issues related with Tactical Air Server like bugs, errors and problems. I will be much easier for me to find and analyze them.

"We’re waiting for you, red plague. To save us all from the black death. Waiting for a salvation.  
To be welcomed with disgust. By a country that’s already been hanged and quartered."
taw_bar.jpg

#2 StG2_Raven

StG2_Raven
  • Founder

Posted 01 October 2016 - 13:57

Hi Kathon,

is that right? He 111 forbidden SC1000

Gruß 

Raven 

Das Glück bevorzugt den, der vorbereitet ist.
Autumn2.png

#3 =FEW=Beaks

=FEW=Beaks
  • Founder

Posted 01 October 2016 - 16:39

NEW RULES: Pilot’s death, capture or DISCO resets “combat mission” and ditched planes. I have a poor internet connection and this rule is really going to have a negative effect on me as sometimes I get disco in flight due to ping.

#4 [TWB]Pand

[TWB]Pand
  • Founder

Posted 01 October 2016 - 17:03

I believe it doesn't result in the loss of the current aircraft you're flying though, unless you're damaged.

pandemoniumsignature-logo.gif

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits - http://www.thewetbandits.org

Sortie of 4./JG52_Riksen - 18.11.2017 01:29:01 DAMAGED 1.000 CParachute CParachute

#5 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 15:09

Hi Kathon,

is that right? He 111 forbidden SC1000

2xSC1000 is forbidden. 1xSC1000 is ok

I believe it doesn't result in the loss of the current aircraft you're flying though, unless you're damaged.

correct

"We’re waiting for you, red plague. To save us all from the black death. Waiting for a salvation.  
To be welcomed with disgust. By a country that’s already been hanged and quartered."
taw_bar.jpg

#6 =FEW=ayamoth89

=FEW=ayamoth89

Posted 02 October 2016 - 16:24

What the hell?! You deleted my profile, my squadron and all of the =FEW= squadron's players! WHY??

#7 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 17:01

What the hell?! You deleted my profile, my squadron and all of the =FEW= squadron's players! WHY??

I haven't deleted anything. Maybe it's some kind of bug during the registration. When did you register pilot and squad (day and hour)

Edited by =LG=Kathon, 02 October 2016 - 17:03.

taw_bar.jpg

#8 [TWB]Pand

[TWB]Pand
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 18:58

FYI --- First Mission ran great, the Second Mission was good for about 30 minutes before "Multiplayer Server Overload - Erratic Plane behavior may occur" started, which caused unplayable framerates and issues spawning/connecting/etc.

Gonna give it a try again after the mission rotates.  Salute!

Sortie of 4./JG52_Riksen - 18.11.2017 01:29:01 DAMAGED 1.000 CParachute CParachute

#9 [TWB]Pand

[TWB]Pand
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 19:22

I ditched my I-16 by popping my prop on landing on the last mission

http://taw.stg2.de/p...&name=[TWB]Pand

And it did not put it into the ditched column and resulted in an entire aircraft loss.

These screenshots are from the site right after the mission rolled to the next one.

Attached File  capture.JPG   84.01KB   3 downloads

Attached File  Capture2.JPG   15.12KB   1 downloads

#10 ESCOMM_FlyMaker

ESCOMM_FlyMaker

Posted 02 October 2016 - 19:23

Impossible to join the server. I tried 10 times on restart and aways get back to server list

#11 =FEW=ayamoth89

=FEW=ayamoth89

Posted 02 October 2016 - 19:27

I haven't deleted anything. Maybe it's some kind of bug during the registration. When did you register pilot and squad (day and hour)

I can't remember the exact date but all of my friends are not registered anymore. We created new profiles and a new squadron.

#12 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 22:01

There are problems with DServer.exe application. I suspect that too many people want to connect to the server. DServer counts players many time on it's player list:

error2.jpg

taw_bar.jpg

#13 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 02 October 2016 - 22:54

I ditched my I-16 by popping my prop on landing on the last mission

http://taw.stg2.de/p...&name=[TWB]Pand

And it did not put it into the ditched column and resulted in an entire aircraft loss.

These screenshots are from the site right after the mission rolled to the next one.

attachicon.gifcapture.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

• Pilot’s death, capture or DISCO resets “combat mission” and ditched planes.

taw_bar.jpg

#14 19//Moach

19//Moach

Posted 03 October 2016 - 00:53

some thoughts on game design and mechanics here (I'm a RL game dev. (got a degree in it) so I think a lot about these things)

I fear we may have a very likely set of conditions for exponential evolution of the campaign - given the new limitations of our fleets (no unlimited planes) it seems to me that a lot of players, especially bomber-only flyers, will soon find themselves with zero aircraft, or at the very least down to a last few transports that they will "grind" multiple times before any actual bombing can be done

once a significant percentage of players on any given side find themselves in such a situation, this side will become increasingly combat-ineffective, and the rate at which this happens will also increase, as first degee attrition losses becomes greater due to less players being able to support those that still have more combat options available to them

this scenario places the effective outcome of the war in the fourth degree, that being highly self-promoting, with the following dynamics:

1st degree:  combat attrition losses (constant)

2nd degree:  players with less combat-effective planes becomes less likely to win victories, increasing the rate of attrition losses (linear)

3rd degree:  team with less victorious players becomes increasingly less effective, reducing effective team support which increases the rate at which players become less effective (quadratic)

4th degree:  the campaign evolves at a doubly-self-accelerating pace which is determined at a very early stage and is increasingly difficult to revert (cubic)

a linear campaign progression is desirable to ensure the odds are even throughout every stage of the war

a "linear game" is typically seen in how team sports play out (a team doesn't necessarily lose competitiveness from a lower score, so a turnover is just as likely at any point), in contrast to a game such as StarCraft where losses reduce a player's effectiveness and with it the likelihood of a turn-around at a later time

these are just a few thoughts that came to mind, as in the last TAW season I had myself and some fellow bomber pilots forced to run multiple transport "grinding" flights before any attempt at a combat mission could be attempted, and this had to be repeated very often as even light damage made for an "emergency landing" which invalidated the sortie, and the hard-earned plane was then lost

so, here's a few suggestion to lessen the issue, should it arise as I suspect it might:

- give bomber-only flyers a larger maximum stock of the few models they have available (as in: four of each type of Pe-2 max) 

- make it so "emergency landing" counts as a combat sortie for bombers with no kills (provided the minimum 15 mins are flown)

- make it so bombers death (not disco, to prevent abuse) with ground kills counts as a good run 

- reset combat missions only for disconnects, to punish abuse, but keep the count on deaths and captures

- replenish one combat-type aircraft every map reload when a pilot has none for his specialty (or none at all if he chooses both fighter and bomber)

- make transports infinite, so attrition-safe "grinding" can again be used to circumvent total fleet losses (less ideal, IMHO)

anyways, let us see how the campaign evolves this time around - perhaps my predictions are off (hopefully) and cases where players find themselves fully out of planes are rare, and maybe the exponential progress can still be countered by players becoming more defensive as losses accumulate

I guess we shall see...

fly safe out there, comrades

cheers!

Edited by Moach, 03 October 2016 - 02:09.

This reminds me of the time I once built a Time Machine...  uh, no wait - that hasn't happened yet

#15 =ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

=ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:15

Could it be that the combat Mission counter is a bit broken?

I did 2 Missions today before the last Restart, without crashing or something like that. And it only counts 1 mission. I wait for the next restart. Then it should normally be 3 combat missions(i did a bomb run 10 mins ago).

Besides that: would it be possible to have a 10 min restart warning message or something?

cause i had it twice today that i was just in the middle of a mission and then  the restart happens. If i knew in advance i wouldnt have taken off. How are this sorties counted? Or is it just as they never happened?

Edit: Little update, sfter the latest restart i think ist correct. I have 0 combat missions now, but i got 1 F-4 and 1 Fw available now.

Edited by Golden_Phoenix87, 03 October 2016 - 11:04.

#16 Ala13_Kokakolo

Ala13_Kokakolo
  • Founder

Posted 03 October 2016 - 15:35

Hi all,

Last two days some pilots from my team where unable to join the server despite several tries, games restarts and the lot. In some cases the pilot tried to join up to 20 times before giving up. In other cases (myself for example) I was able to join and to select a plane but no matter where I was or what airfield I choose, after hitting the start button the waiting symbol spins for a while and then nothing happens. I tryed to join several times but I was unable to get into my plane. I was not the only one with this problem and It happend in different maps and times.

Is this a known problem? Will be fixed? 

#17 =ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

=ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

Posted 03 October 2016 - 16:25

I am a bit confused, earlier today my rank climb to Leutnant because i killed 16 GT, no i am only Feldwebel again? Is that all reset after you get killed?

And i should have about 370 EXP, just have 70 though.

Edited by Golden_Phoenix87, 03 October 2016 - 16:27.

#18 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 03 October 2016 - 17:47

Besides that: would it be possible to have a 10 min restart warning message or something?

cause i had it twice today that i was just in the middle of a mission and then  the restart happens. If i knew in advance i wouldnt have taken off. How are this sorties counted? Or is it just as they never happened?

Restart? You mean end of the mission? The mission last about 1:45, you may find actual elapsed time on taw.stg2.de, so you may calculate time to mission end.

Hi all,

Last two days some pilots from my team where unable to join the server despite several tries, games restarts and the lot. In some cases the pilot tried to join up to 20 times before giving up. In other cases (myself for example) I was able to join and to select a plane but no matter where I was or what airfield I choose, after hitting the start button the waiting symbol spins for a while and then nothing happens. I tryed to join several times but I was unable to get into my plane. I was not the only one with this problem and It happend in different maps and times.

Is this a known problem? Will be fixed? 

Too many players wanted to connect and DServer wasn't able to handle it. Now server works without problems.

I am a bit confused, earlier today my rank climb to Leutnant because i killed 16 GT, no i am only Feldwebel again? Is that all reset after you get killed?

And i should have about 370 EXP, just have 70 though.

Death is painful :( It subtract about 400 points from total experience.    

taw_bar.jpg

#19 =ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

=ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

Posted 03 October 2016 - 17:59

Death is painful :( It subtract about 400 points from total experience.    

Outsch... Well thats quite bad. Maybe just a percentage of EXP next time? So that bad rookie pilots like me wont get punished that hard ? :-)

But thx for clearify.

I might found another Bug. I just check my log to see who shot me down in my He111.

But there is no PLayer given but this one : AEIOUschl8messer and it says i was killed by He111 Turret?

And i wasnt even touched by another Plane, so how could my gunner kill me? 

Edited by Golden_Phoenix87, 03 October 2016 - 18:03.

#20 Ala13_Kokakolo

Ala13_Kokakolo
  • Founder

Posted 03 October 2016 - 19:29

Too many players wanted to connect and DServer wasn't able to handle it. Now server works without problems.

I am afraid today I had the same problem again...

#21 JG700_Rammjager

JG700_Rammjager
  • Founder

Posted 03 October 2016 - 19:41

Entered the server without yesterday's problem.

Pick up a plane, click FLY - got message "Airfield condition were changed".

Ok, pick up another plane from list, different airfield ... still got that message.

What's going on ??

Ramm.

" only mad men fly there where angels afraid to step... "

ex - JG300 Pilot.

#22 [TWB]Krupinskii

[TWB]Krupinskii
  • Tester

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:13

I had 1/2 La5's.

After mission reset, I hit the spawn button.. game immediately froze and I had to shut my PC off to get out of it.

It counted as a death!

I took off in another La5 not knowing I now had 0/2, I did not die this flight... I was in the air til the mission ended, yet it counted as another death!!

I only died legitimately ONCE, yet now I have 3 deaths and -1/2 La5s... 2 of which I didn't destroy!! what is going on? Screenshot of logs attached:

http://taw.stg2.de/p...[TWB]Krupinski*

wtftaw_2.jpg

My stats right now should read: 1/2 La5's

1 Death

6 AK Streak

Edited by [TWB]Krupinski*, 04 October 2016 - 03:40.

Krupinski

#23 [TWB]Krupinskii

[TWB]Krupinskii
  • Tester

Posted 04 October 2016 - 15:24

So is there any way I can get my planes back, or do I have to fly around for 5hrs and fill up the rest of the slots before I get another La5?

If this is going to be the case it's not worth flying on this server anymore - more of my planes might be taken for no apparent reason.

Edited by [TWB]Krupinski*, 04 October 2016 - 15:27.

Krupinski

#24 307_Tomcat

307_Tomcat
  • Tester

Posted 04 October 2016 - 23:24

Cześć,

Kolega Banzai mam na koncie dwie "niesłuszne" śmierci , z czego jedna jest w logach a drugiej wcale nie "widać" .... w pierwszym przypadku wie tyle, że gra mu się  zawiesiła na mapie po wybraniu samolotu i musiał zrobić ctrl+alt+del (z niej jest log). 

http://taw.stg2.de/p...name=307_Banzai

Dzięki za dobrą zabawę!  

pozdrawiam Tomcat

#25 II./JG77_Kemp

II./JG77_Kemp

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:01

There is some kind of error with counting stats.

I was killed last night when flying a He-111 and for that one sortie stats counted: 2 sorties, 2 takeoffs, 2 deaths, 2 planes lost, 2 times defeated, 1 bailout and 1 disco. In reality when I was shot down and killed, I watched my bailed out gunners for around 10 seconds, then clicked "Finish flight", which was green, and server started my 300 second countdown and then left the server around 15 seconds later. No disco.

I saw that OttoBertram reported similar issue in the other thread when also flying a He-111, so possibly a multi crew related issue?

Another thing about the stats, I see that I have lost 3 planes. In reality I have lost only that He-111 that was counted twice. In another sortie I also hit propeller to ground when landing, does that count as lost plane?

#26 =ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

=ARTOA=Golden_Phoenix87

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:01

I was killed last night when flying a He-111 and for that one sortie stats counted: 2 sorties, 2 takeoffs, 2 deaths, 2 planes lost, 2 times defeated, 1 bailout and 1 disco. In reality when I was shot down and killed, I watched my bailed out gunners for around 10 seconds, then clicked "Finish flight", which was green, and server started my 300 second countdown and then left the server around 15 seconds later. No disco.

I saw that OttoBertram reported similar issue in the other thread when also flying a He-111, so possibly a multi crew related issue?

Another thing about the stats, I see that I have lost 3 planes. In reality I have lost only that He-111 that was counted twice. In another sortie I also hit propeller to ground when landing, does that count as lost plane?

think all ditched planes count as lost somehow. Just not sure if that should be the case.

I got 10 Ditches(need to praktice more Bomber landings...) and was once shot down by my own player gunner(f*** basta***) and i got 9 lost Aircraft. Not sure how that all is countedin general

#27 Ala13_Kokakolo

Ala13_Kokakolo
  • Founder

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:15

Dear all,

I understand sometimes the people who run this server have to do tests, but would you mind to warn us in advance so we do not waste our precious time chasing in a futile pursuit a Ju88 which is invincible? As you can see on this video, neither bullets nor crashing into it can make a single scratch into this Ju88 painting. If you were testing something on the map, I understand, but I humbly request the lost of my men and planes to be deleted from the stats. Thanks:

This is the link to see what I am talking about. Do not get fooled by the video, the ju88 WAS hit several times, enought to at least show some damage.

https://youtu.be/ZVLWbblYX0o

Edited by Ala13_Kokakolo, 05 October 2016 - 09:40.

#28 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 05 October 2016 - 13:31

I had 1/2 La5's.

After mission reset, I hit the spawn button.. game immediately froze and I had to shut my PC off to get out of it.

It counted as a death!

I took off in another La5 not knowing I now had 0/2, I did not die this flight... I was in the air til the mission ended, yet it counted as another death!!

I only died legitimately ONCE, yet now I have 3 deaths and -1/2 La5s... 2 of which I didn't destroy!! what is going on? Screenshot of logs attached:

http://taw.stg2.de/p...[TWB]Krupinski*

wtftaw_2.jpg

My stats right now should read: 1/2 La5's

1 Death

6 AK Streak

You was killed on mission #20. You may click on that sortie to get details. Check PM.

Cześć,

Kolega Banzai mam na koncie dwie "niesłuszne" śmierci , z czego jedna jest w logach a drugiej wcale nie "widać" .... w pierwszym przypadku wie tyle, że gra mu się  zawiesiła na mapie po wybraniu samolotu i musiał zrobić ctrl+alt+del (z niej jest log). 

http://taw.stg2.de/p...name=307_Banzai

Dzięki za dobrą zabawę!  

pozdrawiam Tomcat

Jest gdzieś błąd w skrypcie z podwójnym zliczaniem śmierci. Pracuję nad tym.

Dear all,

I understand sometimes the people who run this server have to do tests, but would you mind to warn us in advance so we do not waste our precious time chasing in a futile pursuit a Ju88 which is invincible? As you can see on this video, neither bullets nor crashing into it can make a single scratch into this Ju88 painting. If you were testing something on the map, I understand, but I humbly request the lost of my men and planes to be deleted from the stats. Thanks:

This is the link to see what I am talking about. Do not get fooled by the video, the ju88 WAS hit several times, enought to at least show some damage.

https://youtu.be/ZVLWbblYX0o

There was no test or anything like that. This is very strange thing. Here are his sortie details:

http://taw.stg2.de/p...e==LG=Dev/Leon_

He wasn't damaged at all by enemy fighters. Cheats or game bug? I have no idea. His previous sorties looks ok (he isn't the best bomber pilot). I will raport it to the developers. I hope they will have answer for this case.

I'm working on "double death" issue. It's not easy to find the cause. Broken propeller in logs is presented as destroyed aircraft, so yes.  Check PM

Edited by =LG=Kathon, 05 October 2016 - 13:31.

taw_bar.jpg

#29 VBF-12_Stick-95

VBF-12_Stick-95
  • Founder

Posted 05 October 2016 - 13:47

I found what I believe to be a bug in the "Ditched" process.

I have had 6 LaGG-3 flights.  I was killed in 2 flights. I ditched in 1 flight.  The remaining 3 flights I landed or ended in flight.  That leaves 1 remaining original LaGG-3.  The ditched flight however never showed in the "Ditched" counter and was never restored as flyable.  I should now have 2 LaGG-3s instead of the 1 currently showing.  I also have zero captures.  EDIT: The stats show a total of 4 aircraft lost which looks like it includes the "Ditched" flight.

http://taw.stg2.de/p...2.OIAE_Stick-95

I haven't noticed any other anomalies.  (Oops, see 2nd EDIT below)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

2nd EDIT:  I also remembered the Yak flight I had with what appeared to be odd results.

I was jumped and had a few hits on me.  I blew the engine throttling up to quickly.  I was able to glide back to a spawn base and land safely.  I expected this would be considered a "Ditched" aircraft due to the blown engine.  Instead it was counted like I landed with no damage and the plane was good to go.  The pilot that got hits on me also received an air kill even though I landed at a spawn base, probably due to the blown engine. 

3rd EDIT:  I just saw Kathlon's answer to this sortie.  Guess this one is the way it should be.

Edited by 12.OIAE_Stick-95, 05 October 2016 - 20:53.

It's only a game...  It's only a game...  It's only a... damn it.

New system 08/16 - i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, GTX1070SC ACX 3.0 8GB, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, ASUS Z170-A ATX mobo, Windows 10

30284612591_3787866a3c_m.jpg   PACIFIC THEATER  29752931474_6ac9ec5dd3_m.jpg

#30 [TWB]ChappySinclair-

[TWB]ChappySinclair-
  • Founder

Posted 05 October 2016 - 14:28

Flew a ton of transport missions and busted a couple of them.  These were all Pe-2 Ser. 87.

Next map, I was waited for the ditches to replenish, so I went to fly the Series 35.

Instead, I got kicked from the server repeatedly.  As you can see from the image, I was flying the Series 35, not the 87.

https://goo.gl/photo...vmz9NFFAemW3TV9

You should never fly lower than the target you're strafing. - Moach

Spoiler

#31 19//Moach

19//Moach

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:16

I'd like to raise official's attention to player TPAKTOPUK - he is leading the scoreboard and his records are somewhat suspicious - also, he was just confirmed right now by a group of at least 6 players on a transport run between two airfields, which he openly announced over chat giving the exact location AND destination, which he could not have known at the time, as he was not in visual range at the time (else he'd have triggered the base defense indicators on the map) - also, the destination and transport nature of the group was coordinated over the official BOS TS server, and had not been posted on public chat ingame or otherwise. this information could not have been known by this player by any means besides unsportsmanlike activity

this for some players was confirmation of previous suspicion of him being something of a hacker - and I'd very much like to raise awareness to this growing concern which is shared by many pilots on both the allied and axis team

please, investigate this as thoroughly as possible.

thank you.

Edited by Moach, 06 October 2016 - 05:25.

This reminds me of the time I once built a Time Machine...  uh, no wait - that hasn't happened yet

#32 [TWB]fenderbird

[TWB]fenderbird

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:25

I'd like to raise official's attention to player TPAKTOPUK - he is leading the scoreboard and his records are somewhat suspicious - also, he was just confirmed right now by a group of at least 6 players on a transport run between two airfields, which he openly announced over chat giving the exact location AND destination, which he could not have known at the time, as he was not in visual range at the time (else he'd have triggered the base defense indicators on the map)

this for some players was confirmation of previous suspicion of him being something of a hacker - and I'd very much like to raise awareness to this growing concern which is shared by many pilots on both the allied and axis team

please, investigate this as thoroughly as possible.

thank you.

I've seen some odd stuff from TPAKTOPUK as well. Not to mention his stats look a little over the top for only flying a few hours.

#33 RFG_Hisl

RFG_Hisl
  • Founder

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:01

[quote name="[TWB]80hd" post="397198" timestamp="1475677705"]

Flew a ton of transport missions and busted a couple of them.  These were all Pe-2 Ser. 87.

Next map, I was waited for the ditches to replenish, so I went to fly the Series 35.

Instead, I got kicked from the server repeatedly.  As you can see from the image, I was flying the Series 35, not the 87.

I have the same problem!

Edited by RFG_Hisl, 06 October 2016 - 09:06.

kqrxe7hk.jpg

The most superfluous to the game are chats and nav lights.

#34 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 06 October 2016 - 13:11

https://goo.gl/photo...vmz9NFFAemW3TV9

Bug has been found, will be fixed after this mission #52

[quote name="[TWB]80hd" post="397198" timestamp="1475677705"]

I have the same problem!

As above. 

I've seen some odd stuff from TPAKTOPUK as well. Not to mention his stats look a little over the top for only flying a few hours.

ok, I will check him.

And "double death/lost" issue has been fixed.

taw_bar.jpg

#35 VBF-12_Stick-95

VBF-12_Stick-95
  • Founder

Posted 06 October 2016 - 16:50

Don't mean to bug you Kathlon but was the "ditched" issue concerning my LaGG flights I mentioned looked at?

It's only a game...  It's only a game...  It's only a... damn it.

New system 08/16 - i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, GTX1070SC ACX 3.0 8GB, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, ASUS Z170-A ATX mobo, Windows 10

30284612591_3787866a3c_m.jpg   PACIFIC THEATER  29752931474_6ac9ec5dd3_m.jpg

#36 =FEW=ayamoth89

=FEW=ayamoth89

Posted 06 October 2016 - 17:19

There was no test or anything like that. This is very strange thing. Here are his sortie details:

http://taw.stg2.de/p...e==LG=Dev/Leon_

He wasn't damaged at all by enemy fighters. Cheats or game bug? I have no idea. His previous sorties looks ok (he isn't the best bomber pilot). I will raport it to the developers. I hope they will have answer for this case.

God Mode Cheat.

#37 =LG=Blakhart

=LG=Blakhart

Posted 06 October 2016 - 20:32

This guy TPsomethingKCATOUH is a veteran from eastern community. He fly now under different nickname.

I flew with him and against him in few wars/tournaments and what I can say for sure that he is a good and experienced pilot.

Again witch hunting season is open?

Resistance is senseless  -=LuftGangsta=-  www.facebook.com/luftgangsta     My channel on YT www.youtube.com/channel/UC59_sTADIqce6P0HMBhZ-Rw  

tawserverbaner.jpg

#38 RFG_Hisl

RFG_Hisl
  • Founder

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:44

Hi,
I flew a few transport missions (landed), but they do they not count as combat mission. Not even the ones longer than 15 min.
Regards
kqrxe7hk.jpg

The most superfluous to the game are chats and nav lights.

#39 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 07 October 2016 - 19:38

Don't mean to bug you Kathlon but was the "ditched" issue concerning my LaGG flights I mentioned looked at?

If you are talking about ditched Lagg in mission #32 then next your sortie was Killed and it resets all ditched planes.

taw_bar.jpg

#40 =LG=Kathon

=LG=Kathon
  • Founder

Posted 07 October 2016 - 19:51

Hi,
I flew a few transport missions (landed), but they do they not count as combat mission. Not even the ones longer than 15 min.
Regards

Your airplanes replenished after combat missions:

Il-2 mod.1941 in #68

Pe-2 ser.35 in #64

Yak-1 ser.69 in #58

I-16 type 24 in #42

...etc

I think they are counted.

taw_bar.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users