Jason_Williams

Ju-52 and Yak-1b Collector Planes Now Available for Pre-Order!

Yes, reading again it seems that production had entirely shifted over to 1b's in October so it must be assumed that all replacement aircraft from thereabouts would be those. Learn something every day! Cheers.

oh man...I already feel 'naked' flying bombers online....flying the JU52 is going to be fun alright!! I will preorder in a month or so (too many other games coming out in Sept).

Starting in December 1942 they were at Stalingrad.

First two fighter regiments on Yak-1b in VVS: 32giap (Kalinin front, from december 1942) and 176 iap (Stalingrad front, from january 1943).

Hey Welcome in the forum Forecon! :)  Nice choice you made!

We will make a transport squadron! haha

Edited by Nil

Pre-Ordered the new planes to make my IL2 set complete, and completed the my full collection of ROF available on the web store.

The only way this genre will pull out of the tailspin it is in is by supporting dev teams that are as passionate as the players.

Cheers!

• Upvote 5

Just bought it :] this is my first premium plane.

ju52 i mean :lol:

Edited by InProgress

I bought the Yakovsmirnovlev-1 Bravo....

I really, really wanted to buy Tante Ju, but my therapist says that spending $20 on a fixed undercarriage transport plane would undo years of work that have gone into improving my self-esteem.

• Upvote 1

I bought the Yakovsmirnovlev-1 Bravo....

I really, really wanted to buy Tante Ju, but my therapist says that spending $20 on a fixed undercarriage transport plane would undo years of work that have gone into improving my self-esteem.

With that being said, it could cause psychological slippage if you don't buckle down and own em all.

• Upvote 1

With that being said, it could cause psychological slippage if you don't buckle down and own em all.

Ugh.  I just saw a future where I was a non-every-plane owning potato farming peasant...

I must correct this... 

• Upvote 1

Yeah Yak-1b for me, even things out a bit in the skies over Stalingrad. I hope they do some more aircraft as DLC in the future, I'm sure the combat aircraft especially will sell well. 

Ooh I didn't even know this was available. Bought and I'll probably never fly them but what the hell lol :D

• Upvote 1

Ooh I didn't even know this was available. Bought and I'll probably never fly them but what the hell lol :D

Oh no you wont escape this one. You will lead ZG26 in Ju-52s and join our fireball  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Sorry Mate, but that's the Catch. Catch 22. You have to lead us into battle. Not my fault. 

Edited by 6./ZG26_Klaus__Mann
  • Upvote 2

Alright. I ponied up a little extra cash for the Ju 52. I figured... why the heck not. I'm not sure what it will be able to do but if nothing else... I'm going to go sightseeing with it :)

Use it to fly your friends around!

Evebody needs a ju52 in his backyard! ;)

Thank you ShamrockOneFive!

In fact, How would you react if you dream about something to happen?

I really want it,

You wait 1 year, 2 years, 3 years...

You say "well I have to be patient, I am sure somehow it will happen" even thought I thought I was the only one to dream about that!

And 11 years after, it happens!

You get the idea! I dreamed about flying a JU52 (or a C47 variant) modeled with love in a combat flight sim since 11 years now!

They realized my dream... :)

Yeah Yak-1b for me, even things out a bit in the skies over Stalingrad.

Interesting statement. I see "regular" Yak as evenly matched even vs BF109 G2....only "trouble" would be fight vs FW190 A3 flown by an ace....

Thank you ShamrockOneFive!

In fact, How would you react if you dream about something to happen?

I really want it,

You wait 1 year, 2 years, 3 years...

You say "well I have to be patient, I am sure somehow it will happen" even thought I thought I was the only one to dream about that!

And 11 years after, it happens!

You get the idea! I dreamed about flying a JU52 (or a C47 variant) modeled with love in a combat flight sim since 11 years now!

They realized my dream... :)

I dreamed for about 5-6 years that a Tempest Mark V would be in IL-2 (the original) and one day that finally happened. I was overjoyed! I think it will be the same for you as well. Plus it looks like they are doing a phenomenal job with it.

Can't wait for them to drop me a new Tempest sometime! :D

Edited by ShamrockOneFive

I perfectly understand why you love the Tempest! such an amazing plane they did... 

Like you said, they really do an outsanding job with planes ! 

How they model each airplane... is really INSANE! 

I never saw that before....

I am sure that I will enjoy make deliveries with this gem online!

And the russian will enjoy to shoot me down... but I am ready to make this sacrifice!

• Upvote 1

Got both.

Can't wait to fly the JU52. Get to pretend like I'm flying around important generals.

• Upvote 3

Got both.

Can't wait to fly the JU52. Get to pretend like I'm flying around important generals.

Nazi-Pepe1.png

• Upvote 2

nice video , I look at the end when pilots reduce gaz only the central engine to landing .

also in flight per moment they push gaz more on the central engine , and use right or left engine to turn .

Edited by sport02
  • Upvote 1

Interesting to see him applying the brakes with the central throttle lever - really thrashing it. Not sure how we're going to map that to the HOTAS. Cheers.

Preordered the Yak1!

Please continue to make collector planes!