=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

lol this forum is just so fun, pe2 pilots defending their gunners to the last, even adding players to the ignore list holy shit can't make this up

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SCG_Faerber said:

lol this forum is just so fun, pe2 pilots defending their gunners to the last, even adding players to the ignore list holy shit can't make this up

You can make it up, as you obviously just did :)

I haven't added anyone to anything, I just wanted to see what it would take to get the guy to play by the rules and put up a game track, which he has yet to do after some 30 "reports" of a broken FM. Also, it's not "my gunners" it's the game code and if that's not worth defending, what around here is?

Edited by Pict

11 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

Things can improve

But not you. It seems like every time you get challenged, you run to complain)

• Haha 1

Broken FM...this forum is about TAW server. Post your tears on bugs forum. We are not devs of FM or this game...we are devs of TAW server. I ate so much popcorn reading those post that I will be fat because of you guys...shame on You!!! I will blame you all if my girlfriend will brake up with me cause I'm fat...

Ps. Please continue...i like popcorn and your tears ;)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

I have never mentioned Flight model before on this forum lol

10 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

But not you. It seems like every time you get challenged, you run to complain)

You dont know me kid, stop bitching around

Those who oppose the gunners, they do not want more realism. They just can't shoot down a bomber and so they want to simplify this game to their level.

Previously, when  I attacking ground targets, many times died from the fire of anti-aircraft guns. But I never wanted to ask them to be less accurate. I took it as a challenge and learned how to bomb the enemy from level, then found a way to evade the fire of anti-aircraft guns. Now , died only if I'm wrong or if I accidentally killed for a 5K (I also think it's real). The one who asks to make the rules easier will never succeed.

I believe that in order to make the game interesting, АА and gunners must be accurate. As far as I understand, the server is positioned as a platform for playing a team game of squads and well-trained pilots, and not a children's playroom for singles with low skill.

Edited by =2ndSS=Lawyer1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

Those who oppose the gunners, they do not want more realism. They just can't shoot down a bomber and so they want to simplify this game to their level.

Previously, when attacking ground targets, many times died from the fire of anti-aircraft guns. But I never wanted to ask them to be less accurate. I took it as a challenge and learned how to bomb the enemy from level, then found a way to evade the fire of anti-aircraft guns. Now , rosebay only if I'm wrong or if I accidentally killed for a 5K (I also think it's real). The one who asks to make the rules easier will never succeed.

I believe that in order to make the game interesting, АА and gunners must be accurate. As far as I understand, the server is positioned as a platform for playing a team game of squads and well-trained pilots, and not a children's playroom for singles with low skill.

Human gunner, if you dont need super aim and auto spotting just get human gunners, you wont because you'll cry out of the server 

You dont know me kid, stop bitching around

I can feel your tears and moans, that's enough, I don't need to know anything more about you

6 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

Human gunner, if you dont need super aim and auto spotting just get human gunners, you wont because you'll cry out of the server 

I'd love to play for gunners if there's nothing else left. It will be just one more test to pass. And each of my 1 shoted aircraft will be more valuable than your 20, because I overcame the difficulty, and you showed weakness.

Hi all. Funny situation: i fly at 5k, looking at 6 and in this moment my plane was damaged. I start the record. In the track nobody.shooting.zip

I have already lost several lives in this way, but only now I  make record(((

Look, prancingwilly2, what do you want, or propose we do with the back gunners?

Personally, i am all for disabling the back gunners, as i man my gunner position for better results, but other than this, there is nothing TAW team can do for you.

You might want to go complain about the gunner accuracy somewhere else, where you might be listened by the people who can actually do something about the game code that governs their behavior.

Now please, rather than doing this useless back and forth, lets focus on the campaign at hand.

Just now, Prancingkiller2 said:

We will see about that once you'll fly with a human gunner instead of AI

human gunners are better than AI in my experience 

Just now, Cpt_Siddy said:

Look, prancingwilly2, what do you want, or propose we do with the back gunners?

Personally, i am all for disabling the back gunners, as i man my gunner position for better results, but other than this, there is nothing TAW team can do for you.

You might want to go complain about the gunner accuracy somewhere else, where you might be listened by the people who can actually do something about the game code that governs their behavior.

Now please, rather than doing this useless back and forth, lets focus on the campaign at hand.

Other then you're pathetic lies have been told me that there's an AI level to be set

Just now, Prancingkiller2 said:

Other then you're pathetic lies have been told me that there's an AI level to be set

Show me on the dolly, where did the Pe-2 back gunner touch you? 

• Haha 2

Server TAW there is long and administration perfectly knows what settings need for AI, to server was interesting for all and a long time, and not only for inept fighters. Just stop responding to this Troll who prefers to write rather than fly)

Edited by =2ndSS=Lawyer1

Look how this little acne nerds get mad when you try to talk about their daddy gunner ahah just pathetic, 

And that's just the proof that you know that the accuracy is wrong

Edited by Prancingkiller2

29 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

Look how this little acne nerds get mad when you try to talk about their daddy gunner ahah just pathetic, 

And that's just the proof that you know that the accuracy is wrong

Jebus frack superstar.

We know the accuracy on AI gunners is wrong. They are AI gunners and they score shots that are impossible to score by humans on occasions, but more often than not, they miss 100% easy shots that your average human player can score 9/10 times. 

What i don't get, is why, on the gods green earth, are you crying about it here. To us? And not the game developers, who hold all the power over such matters as AI logic and the predictive gunning and lightning fast gun tracking. 110, 111, Ju-88, Pe-2 and the worst offender of them all, Ju-87 are all deadly to attack from the rear. Only difference is, that while as a soviet pilot you might face four different air frames with gunners, on LW side you mostly see only Pe-2's (and rare il2).

Perhaps you better check your bias, my boy? :dance:

6 minutes ago, No.322_Nocke said:

TAW could be a really nice server. If the atmosphere wasn't that toxic.

Someone being an ahole, on internet? 

Come fly the TAW, far less words and more pew pew in game. (with occasional chute killing :dance:)

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

I guess you just didnt understand a single thing, but it's okay kid, nobody expect you to understand at this point

No, i do understand that your rectally annihilated behind needs some soothing salve.

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=26632&name=Prancingkiller

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=24781&name=Prancingkiller

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=22469&name=Prancingkiller

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=21561&name=Prancingkiller

But i am just wondering, why are you looking for it in here of all places? 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

We will see about that once you'll fly with a human gunner instead of AI

humanGunners.thumb.JPG.c0bc6b1d9fa2daa8f8864c08a667fc79.JPG

Spoiler

Edited by Pict

Not in a single one of this logs i was hit flying like in the video lol, i've sent images and ACMI, and stop talking like im the only one ahah that's pathetic aswell, you know exatly that the most part of the pilots think the same about gunners

7 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Jebus frack superstar.

We know the accuracy on AI gunners is wrong. They are AI gunners and they score shots that are impossible to score by humans on occasions, but more often than not, they miss 100% easy shots that your average human player can score 9/10 times. 

What i don't get, is why, on the gods green earth, are you crying about it here. To us? And not the game developers, who hold all the power over such matters as AI logic and the predictive gunning and lightning fast gun tracking. 110, 111, Ju-88, Pe-2 and the worst offender of them all, Ju-87 are all deadly to attack from the rear. Only difference is, that while as a soviet pilot you might face four different air frames with gunners, on LW side you mostly see only Pe-2's (and rare il2).

Perhaps you better check your bias, my boy? :dance:

Someone being an ahole, on internet? 

Come fly the TAW, far less words and more pew pew in game. (with occasional chute killing :dance:)

And has always been, look closely, he's crying on the forum for two days, and he has only two reactions to his message. That's all you need to know about his level of support from other pilots. Very well, that such weaklings as he, very little among those who plays on TAW. Better not waste your time on him

8 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

These logs speak volumes and appear to have touched a nerve :biggrin:

Edited by Pict

I'll be more then happy to talk about that on teamspeak, where other guys organize themself to fly and where i've never seen you being online.. too bad you prefer to live in the forum instead of talking to the guys that actually fly in the server, maybe you'll know what the problems are and what people think

12 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

And if I constantly fly up to the anti-aircraft gun so that it kills me every time, can I ask then to remove the anti-aircraft guns from the server? 🤔

8 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

i've never seen you being online..

Oh Yes, Siddy and I fly very little TAW (46 and 55 hours in this war), I would like more

• Haha 1

This Pe-2 pilot needs a taxi skin :)

Hard to tell just how many attacked him, but they all did it from the 6 o'clock point blank and most flew on over and right in front of him like the guy who not only got it from the rear gunners but got chopped in half by a rocket from the Pe-2  fired after it had lost it's other wing :biggrin:

Ended up with three 109s shot down including one very special one...

Edited by Pict
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

And if I constantly fly up to the anti-aircraft gun so that it kills me every time, can I ask then to remove the anti-aircraft guns from the server? 🤔

Oh Yes, Siddy and I fly very little TAW (46 and 55 hours in this war), I would like more

You can't even read properly, Imagine beign that stupid

You can't even read properly, Imagine beign that stupid

I can't write it. I am Russian-speaking and translate through Google. But I have the dignity not to whine and complain, unlike you

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

I can't write it. I am Russian-speaking and translate through Google. But I have the dignity not to whine and complain, unlike you

then take your dignity with you and stop saying bullshits when you clearly can't even understand.

Edited by Prancingkiller2

15 minutes ago, Prancingkiller2 said:

then take you dignity with you and stop saying bullshits when you clearly can't even understand.

This you not becomes correctly to speak, so you even Google incorrectly translates))