PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

Number of sorties

player.sorties_coal[1] - allies

player.sorties_coal[2] - axis

Would be nice to have a setting for controlling whether points are given if the player ends up killed on his sortie. This is to encourage survival in flying.

On our Finnish VirtualPilots server, we'd like no points to be awarded for sorties where the pilot ends up killed (or reduced amount of points awarded if pilot bailed out/ditched).

Would be nice to have a setting for controlling whether points are given if the player ends up killed on his sortie. This is to encourage survival in flying.

On our Finnish VirtualPilots server, we'd like no points to be awarded for sorties where the pilot ends up killed (or reduced amount of points awarded if pilot bailed out/ditched).

I agree.  Zero points if not landed.  Half points if bailed or crash landed.

Ideally I would prefer it if the system recognised if you were in friendly or enemy territory and alter the points accordingly.  Does the game provide that information?  Does it still provide that information when the front lines are dynamic?  I have seen people mention being 'captured' so I suppose that means that on at least one server they have a way of deciding.

In an ideal world I would have the following but I know that many pilots would object to not getting the full score for their suicidal attacks and fighting until the flames have consumed their body :-)

1) Return home and land with zero damage or minor body damage.  Include landing with lost control surfaces as it shows skill. 100%

2) Return home with a damaged engine (even if just by bad management ) . 90%

3) Return home and slide down the runway in a shower of sparks that probably wrote off the airframe (even if just bad landing technique) 75%

4) Crash land in friendly territory 65%

4) Bail in friendly territory 50% (yes a big drop.  People should at least consider a crash landing.  Either that or a 25% chance of chute failure)

-------------------------------------------------------------

5) Crash land in enemy territory  and despawn alive 35%  (I want people to make a big effort to reach the lines.)

6) Bail in enemy territory and despawn alive  25% 

7) Die in any Territory 10%

8) Despawn in the air 0% & kill given to person doing most damage.  (I know people can have network problems but too many people conveniently have network problems just as they are about to die)

I would not penalise taxi mistakes, collisions on ground etc. as nobody does it on purpose and they have their own incentives for avoiding doing it in the future.

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

Our statistics are initially based on a different approach.

What you ask requires a complete change of this system. We will not do this.

Vaal, I know you have already said that paratroops cannot be recorded. However..

1.  Is there any possibility of adding something to register cargo delivered?

2.  Could "Transport" added to the speciality section along with Bomber, Fighter, etc.?

3.  Any other recognition for those of us flying transport aircraft?

Thanks!

1. You mean unloading cargo from ju52? Unfortunately in the game logs it is not reported.

2. Yes, we will add

3. On normal server is unlikely. Perhaps someone will do this on servers with dynamic mission generation.

Where the generator will work together with statistics. But this will be another statistic.

• Upvote 2

I know what I was suggesting was just my dream in an ideal world :-) but are you able to answer my question about 'Enemy & Friendly' territory?  I notice that in the Finnish Server, which uses your stats,  there is no distinction made between a crash landing deep in enemy territory and a crash landing 10 meters short of your own runway. In fact the other day I landed at an enemy airfield that had all its AA destroyed and the stats counted it the same as landing at one of my own bases.   Is that a problem with the game itself? ie is it just not possible to know if a plane is in enemy or friendly territory?

Never hurts to ask. I guess we need to do some customizations. Have to ask how WoL guys have done it :)

I know what I was suggesting was just my dream in an ideal world :-) but are you able to answer my question about 'Enemy & Friendly' territory?  I notice that in the Finnish Server, which uses your stats,  there is no distinction made between a crash landing deep in enemy territory and a crash landing 10 meters short of your own runway. In fact the other day I landed at an enemy airfield that had all its AA destroyed and the stats counted it the same as landing at one of my own bases.   Is that a problem with the game itself? ie is it just not possible to know if a plane is in enemy or friendly territory?

We don't use the influence areas on our server. Would be too heavy. That's why there's no distinction.

• Upvote 1

LLv34_Temuri is right.

I also did not encounter such a problem.

I meant that if the mission does not have the correct influence of the area, then the statistic can not determine the enemy territory.

I will do some test on my own and see if there is any serious effect on the Server's tick delay counter.  Thanks for the clarification. 

I can see that with dynamic front lines then the server itself may struggle to know whether a pilot is in enemy territory but even a rough idea would be useful.  

You need the server script to keep a variable that holds the Y co-ordinate of 1km beyond the Russian tank base or airfield that is furtherest West; lets call it Russian-Y.  

Do the same for the German tank base or airfield that is furtherest East; lets call it German-Y.  

Now when a Russian pilot bails or crash lands look at the Y co-ordinate of Russian-Y and if he is East of it then he is Safe.

When a German pilot bails or crash lands check his Y co-ordinate against German-Y and if he is West of it then he is Safe.

As the front line is never straight then most of the time Russian-Y and German-Y will overlap so a German and Russian pilot could both land in the same field and both be counted as Safe but you can put that down to them being so close to their own lines that they can escape :-)

I was not aware that using Influence areas is CPU heavy.  Is this what you guys mean?

Now that I remember better, we inspected the possibility of having overlapping influence areas, and having the correct one based on the owner of an airfield activated and the other deactivated. For some reason activating and deactivating influence areas didn't seem to work. In addition, we were (and to some degree still are) struggling with dserver performance, we needed to remove things from the mission. Influence areas were not top on our priorities, so we removed them.

Hello All

Does anyone is able to confirm  that my rewards configuration is right

# grade score AXIS
def player_LWF1_score(player) :
    return player.score >=100 and player.score <=499 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_LWF2_score(player) :
    return player.score >=500 and player.score <=999 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_LWF3_score(player) :
    return player.score >=1000 and player.score <=1999 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_LWF4_score(player) :
    return player.score >=2000 and player.score <=3999 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_LWF5_score(player) :
    return player.score >=4000 and player.score <=7999 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_LWF6_score(player) :
    return player.score >=8000 and player.coalitions == axis

# grade score ALLIES
def player_VVS1_score(player) :
    return player.score >=100 and player.score <=499 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_VVS2_score(player) :
    return player.score >=500 and player.score <=999 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_VVS3_score(player) :
    return player.score >=1000 and player.score <=1999 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_VVS4_score(player) :
    return player.score >=2000 and player.score <=3999 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_VVS5_score(player) :
    return player.score >=4000 and player.score <=7999 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_VVS6_score(player) :
    return player.score >=8000 and player.coalitions == allies

# streak 100 or more  AXIS
def player_legend_bombing_axis(player):
    return player.streak_max >= 100 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_legend_fighter_axis(player):
    return player.ak_max >= 50 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_legend_tanks_axis(player):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=100 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_immortal_axis(player):
    return sortie.wound >= 100 (0 - 100) and sortie.status == 'landed'  and player.coalitions == axis

# 5 air kills in one sortie AXIS
def sortie_ace_bombing_axis(sortie):
    return sortie.streak_total >= 10 and player.coalitions == axis
def sortie_ace_fighter_axis(sortie):
    return sortie.ak_total >= 5 and player.coalitions == axis
def sortie_ace_tanks_axis(sortie):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=10 and player.coalitions == axis

# 10 air kills in one mission AXIS
def mission_hero_bombing_axis(player_mission):
    return player_mission.streak_total >= 50 and player.coalitions == axis
def mission_hero_fighter_axis(player_mission):
    return player_mission.streak_total >= 25 and player.coalitions == axis
def mission_hero_tanks_axis(player_mission):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=25 and player.coalitions == axis
def player_lucky_axis(player):
    return sortie.wound >= 10 (0 - 100) and sortie.status == 'landed'  and player.coalitions == axis

# streak 100 or more  ALLIES
def player_legend_bombing_allies(player):
    return player.streak_max >= 100 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_legend_fighter_allies(player):
    return player.ak_max >= 50 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_legend_tanks_allies(player):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=100 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_immortal_allies(player):
    return sortie.wound >= 100 (0 - 100) and sortie.status == 'landed'  and player.coalitions == allies

# 5 air kills in one sortie ALLIES
def sortie_ace_bombing_allies(sortie):
    return sortie.streak_total >= 10 and player.coalitions == allies
def sortie_ace_fighter_allies(sortie):
    return sortie.ak_total >= 5 and player.coalitions == allies
def sortie_ace_tanks_allies(sortie):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=10 and player.coalitions == allies

# 10 air kills in one mission ALLIES
def mission_hero_bombing_allies(player_mission):
    return player_mission.streak_total >= 50 and player.coalitions == allies
def mission_hero_fighter_allies(player_mission):
    return player_mission.streak_total >= 25 and player.coalitions == allies
def mission_hero_tanks_allies(player_mission):
    return player.killboard_pve.get('tank_heavy', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_light', 0) + player.killboard_pve.get('tank_medium', 0)>=25 and player.coalitions == allies
def player_lucky_allies(player):
    return sortie.wound >= 10 (0 - 100) and sortie.status == 'landed'  and player.coalitions == allies

player.coalitions there is no such parameter

player.coal_pref = 0 or 1 or 2

also does not exist

player.ak_max

.streak_total

sortie.streak_total >= 10 and player.coalitions == axis

the "player" parameter is not directly available in these functions

sortie.player.XXX

"sortie.wound >= 100 (0 - 100) and "

this is an not correct expression

there are still a lot of similar errors

I have a dserver account. Can I install this on my client just to see if I can get it running then install to our squad server? We are looking in the future to get a server going.

I know I have posted about the confusing way pilots are ranked before but today I saw a much clearer example of why it seems to make little sense

scores10.jpg

All three have almost identical ground target scores on the Finnish server yet the Top pilot has almost twice the rank score of the Middle pilot. 'But he has two air kills' you say.  Well if each air kill adds 4000 to your score why is the middle pilot ranked above the Bottom pilot? 

If it depends on 'survival' stats not shown then I can tell you that top pilot has flown 15 missions and died 5 times plus lost 6 aircraft. The other two have flown 9 missions but the middle has died 2 times for two lost aircraft and the bottom has not died at all but lost three aircraft. Do deaths or k/d  not count for much?      I just can't see a pattern.

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

Hi Vaal many txs for your work about stats.

I would require if is possible a main point.

Many pilots fly a lot but die and have been captured many time without care virtual life and plane.

Is possible reset all points when pilot die and restart from zero points?

I disagree to see in top pilots list people who have died 50 times in a month.

They are there because of many hours spent to fly..

I think must be apreciated the results compared to number of deaths in a month

Many txs

Regards

Hi Vaal many txs for your work about stats.

I would require if is possible a main point.

Many pilots fly a lot but die and have been captured many time without care virtual life and plane.

Is possible reset all points when pilot die and restart from zero points?

I disagree to see in top pilots list people who have died 50 times in a month.

They are there because of many hours spent to fly..

I think must be apreciated the results compared to number of deaths in a month

Read a bit above, I think this applies:

2 56RAF_Roblex

By default, the FAQ page has information about how the rating is calculate

1) calculate how many scores player earns per one life - score / (dead + capture) = SD

2) calculate how many scores player earns per one hour - score / flight time = SH

3) calculate rating by formula: (SD * SH * score) / 1000

I am trying to configure the stats server, however I am noticing that not all reports are being processed, and the site does not appear to actually list any pilots...

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix or troubleshoot this?

I have attached my startup.cfg, conf.ini and my txt folder to this post.

il2 stats server troubleshooting.zip

It's hard to say anything, without access to the server. Check the paths in the configurations.

Also another question, can I make para drops and cargo missions count towards the score?

No

Many thanks Vaal, for some reason after leaving it running for a while it has started working.

That is a pity regarding the para drops/cargo missions but understandable.

I hope that with the career mod, we'll have somethings about that.

We ran an event on my server on the weekend and the first mission successfully imported into the stats server however the second mission did not, it gave an error saying the mission was not successfully completed or something?

I have attached the log file here if anyone could help with getting the file to import as there were some fantastic sorties that I would like to check the stats for.

compacted-2018-01-14_22-33-28.txt

The message about the incorrect completion of the mission is only an information message. It is displayed after the mission has been processed.

Ok but that still doesn't tell me why this mission didn't/won't import? Is there something wrong with the file? Is there a way for me to manually import this mission to the database?

Give a link to the statistics.

With the file, everything is fine.

By default, statistics do not delete files that were not imported into the database.

just run statistics and it will add a mission to the database (if the files have not been renamed)

And it also stores a backup copy in data\logs\txt\mission_report_backup

Files from the archive can be transferred to the logs folder of the game and after runnig statistics.

Any chance of a rethink about the 'Fairplay Index' as it applies to disconnects?   

I understand and fully support the attempt to penalise people that disconnect on purpose to avoid getting killed but how about *not* applying a penalty when the player has not taken any damage or fired any weapons?   Sometimes I get a rogue disconnect because of a bad line when I have only just taken off.  It is annoying to get penalised when I can have had no advantage but much worse is that it may just be a single glitch that I will not see again that day but I still cannot take the risk of re-launching in case it happens again so I end up having to abandon using that server for the day and try somewhere else.   

Technically you could get some sad cheater that just disconnects as soon as they see any enemy in the distance but I am sure they would soon get bored of constantly aborting missions and having to reconnect and start again from the spawn point.

Technically you could get some sad cheater that just disconnects as soon as they see any enemy in the distance

no, this is technically impossible

but ,statistics administrators can disable (set to zero) the penalty for disconnecting.

Give a link to the statistics.

With the file, everything is fine.

By default, statistics do not delete files that were not imported into the database.

just run statistics and it will add a mission to the database (if the files have not been renamed)

And it also stores a backup copy in data\logs\txt\mission_report_backup

Files from the archive can be transferred to the logs folder of the game and after runnig statistics.

http://deadserv.servegame.com:8080 is that what you are after?

is it possible its a database issue then? Because in the mission list it lists the previous mission then the mission after it in sequence (eg. 46,47)

=FB=Vaal Thanks for noting that the log file looked fine. After some head scratching and a reset of the stats in the database I reimported all the mission logs but noted it still wasnt there. I thought about it some more and came up with the idea of changing the name of the log file from compacted to a regular report file name which worked

eg. I changed the log file name from compacted-2018-01-14_22-33-28.txt to missionReport(2018-01-14_22-33-28)[0].txt and ran the stats command.

no, this is technically impossible

but ,statistics administrators can disable (set to zero) the penalty for disconnecting.

Temuri  :yahoo:   I need to talk to you about the Finnish server  :biggrin:

=FB=Vaal Thanks for noting that the log file looked fine. After some head scratching and a reset of the stats in the database I reimported all the mission logs but noted it still wasnt there. I thought about it some more and came up with the idea of changing the name of the log file from compacted to a regular report file name which worked

eg. I changed the log file name from compacted-2018-01-14_22-33-28.txt to missionReport(2018-01-14_22-33-28)[0].txt and ran the stats command.

compacted-2018-01-14_22-33-28.txt 

you yourself renamed so the file?

If not, this means that some third-party software does this (not statistics).

Then such problems will be in the future, because some kind of third-party program hinders the work of statistics.