Coming Soon...

Jason_Williams

FC2!!! 😱

34640-praise-and-worship-1200.1200w.tn.j

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Agency_CEO_Profits1.jpg&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

Edited by J2_Bidu
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Silhouettes of a Fokker D.VIII monoplane, SPAD VII, and OMG is that a Handley-Page O-400? How did you know that's my favorite aircraft? I must have this!

Do we get a Fokker DVII with Mercedes D.IIIaü engine? Im kidding....Do I? 😁 Nice to hear we are getting all the other planes from ROF into the FC2. Maybe even some new? Zeppelin? 😁

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi

JG1_Hotlead_J10

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

@Jason_Williams, I know you and the Sturmovik team have had a TON on your plate between BON and TC, so to get this news has been nothing short of wonderful to hear! Us WW1 simmers truly appreciate it and are SUPER SUPER SUPER excited to see where the series goes next! 😊

Allocating funds to preorder now! 😎

Good job! maybe we will have TC2 someday😥

17 minutes ago, [F.Circus]sith1144 said:

so, a Handley Page o/400, Fokker D.VIII, and SPAD VII looks like? veeeery interesting

Yep I hope Fokker D.VIII will be included

1 minute ago, Voidhunger said:

Good job! maybe we will have TC2 someday😥

For me there is no doubt. 🙂

But TC1 was just officially released, so let's give them time. 😄

• Upvote 1

I know it is not going to happen this time round, but I would love to see a Caproni bomber and some Alpine/Adriatic action. Will support this franchise and see what it brings down the road!

caproni-ca-3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Freycinet said:

I know it is not going to happen this time round, but I would love to see a Caproni bomber and some Alpine/Adriatic action. Will support this franchise and see what it brings down the road!

Oh heck yes, those and the list of strange flying boat fighters/bombers that are the inspiration for Porco Rosso would be a dream come true!

What a pleasant surprise this is!

Honestly, I always had the bad feeling that the journey of Flying Circus was already over with the release of its' first installment. Really glad I was wrong about this.

Looking forward for more information to come! I dearly hope that both the Gotha G.V and the Nieuport 17 will make it into the roster.

Great news for all the WWI fans out there, I see the Handley-Page is shown so I hope to see the other bombers from R.O.F. and those lovely seaplanes as well.:cool:

To be honest, once the Normandy module was announced, combined with what we already have, I thought it almost certain we would get F.C.2 as most of the building blocks would be already made, question is will existing maps cover the area needed or will there be a new map? The Normandy map from what I see does not actually go as far along the coast to cover channel operations as in R.O.F but if they could use that and the existing European map the difference in architecture between the two aviation eras is so short that there would need to be so little in the way of changes for those existing maps, maybe autobahns, concrete runways and certain civic structures the only real visible alterations through England and Europe for the time period of the current modules.   Much else would be same really, still is in parts of England as many buildings were put up in the 1800s and so the exterior facades are not much different even now, if you discount major bomb damaged areas that were re-built so from a development point of view should hopefully keep costs relatively low.:drink2:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoy the big bombers. They've got a power and majesty to them that other planes just don't have. I remember many great evenings spent back in RoF with the New Wings, teaching people how to tame the infamous Gotha. Sometimes successful, sometimes not so much:

Of course, the Handley-Page was a more gentle giant. Can't wait to see these behemoths in VR.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

616Sqn_Johnny-Red

Tremendous news. I'm in. :friends:

Getting into RoF after Il-2 1946 was one of the best things I've ever done. (At least as far as fun goes.)

It untimately brought me (and many of my friends) here to the rightful successor of Il-2 1946. Going forward with more iconic RoF content is a great way to enhance the franchise.

I wish the project every success. I can't wait to see what the new engine will bring to these old birds. I'll be buying in on the day it appears on the store page :yahoo:

Edited by 616Sqn_Johnny-Red
  • Upvote 3

• Jason_Williams unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Jason_Williams locked this topic